• With 1000s of Customer Reviews

All Green Environmental Solutions Reviews

About All Green Environmental Solutions, Solar Installers

All Green Environmental Solutions is an Australian family business started on the Central Coast of NSW and specializes in the installation of grid connect photovoltaic solar power systems to homes and businesses throughout NSW.

The company says that it only uses the most reliable brands of solar panels and inverters such as Suntech and Sungrid Suntelligence panels matched with Orion inverters. All Green Environmental Solutions says that it will give discounts for two or more neighbours signing up for solar power systems together; the larger the group, the bigger the discount. The company is a Clean Energy Council member and it says that all installations comply with Australian standards and Energy Council guidelines.

Customer testimonials for All Green Environmental Solutions are available, and include the following:

“ Your customer services team were very helpful, and I certainly appreciated the considerable amount of time that you spent initially outlining all of my options, and later keeping me informed of each step of the process. The care and dedication to detail shown by the installation team far exceeded my expectations.”

“ I am delighted with my new system and it was a pleasure doing business with you! It looks great and I am thrilled with its performance. You provided a first class service and I would highly recommend your company to anyone, as I know they will be as impressed as I was !”

All Green Environmental Solutions Solar Reviews

Go Solar and All Green were definitely the pick of the local bunch. Both quoted good quality systems and I was well educated after reading the Peacock solar guide. In the end we decided to go with All Green based on price, however I don't think you could go wrong with either company. The system was part installed and and then we were advised of a further two week wait period to complete. After expressing dissatisfaction at the wait period All Green managed to complete in a 7 days. Install guys were pleasant and helpful, no issues there. A couple of tiles chipped but speaking with others this is to be expected upon removal.
System works great, happy with end product and have since recommended further.
Thanks SolarQuotes.
Overall very happy.

Very concerning the disparate pricing of suppliers for very similar products.
Still too early to assess the benefits as I have not yet received a bill. But in addition I feel that I am more secure in my situation as batteries are also installed hence the higher price tag. Show additional information
Installation time was much shorter than one of the others (about 3-4 weeks compared to about 12).
Very happy to have Enphase microinverters with Jinko panels. The software monitoring system is also very user friendly.
Whole installation, including making sure our existing 1.5kW system was incorporated in monitoring, was only about half a day. Guys were friendly, tidy and efficient.

Did have problem first night when all lights and a/c units went out but fuses hadn't tripped. Contacted Rebecca, and within about an hour Joel had come back and sorted problem (loose wiring in switchboard disturbed during installation). Very impressed with service.

Happy to recommend them to others. Only one day but everything going well so far.
Rebecca our sales consultant was excellent Show additional information
I had a positive experience on the whole. The staff were very helpful and knew their stuff. They weren't the cheapest installers, but I ultimately went with the company that I thought would install the best system that would last the longest and who had the most knowledge.

My only gripe is that I paid nearly $500 for a meter changeover, but the meter that got installed was not a true 'smart meter'; yes it shows our usage and production, but it doesn't send this information to our power supplier over the air so I cannot get accurate and up to date information from our supplier on our consumption and how much we're being paid for feed-in. My supplier described this as a 'dumb smart meter' that still requires someone to come to our house and record our usage, rather than send that information over the internet to our supplier in near real-time. For $500 I definitely would have expected that a better meter be installed, especially after I've found out that my supplier will install one of these for free.

Other than that, these guys were good. It's early days but I'm happy with how our system is performing.
The workers arrived on the promised date on time. They were polite, cheerful and helpful. All the work was very neat, and there was no mess left to clean up after they left. The panels are generating far more electricity than we expected, especially as we have just gone through winter. In short, we are more than happy to recommend them. Show additional information
No there isn't much to tell-
It all went very smoothly-
and all works very well.
which I suppose is the highest praise .
Thus far I am happy with the installation and operation of my solar panels.
My next step will be to look into power storage.
Excellent service and a very professional and quality installation. Show additional information
I was disappointed that the three installers did not use any safety gear while on the roof and did not leave the power box as neat as it was before they started. They were nice young men but safety is always first.

Since installation, we have had a problem with the online information system only working for a short time and then we have to reset the system. I have let them know about the problem but still have not had any luck getting it fixed. They say they are waiting to hear back from the parent company but it seems to be taking a long time and little communication in the meantime.
Service was fantastic from site visit and quote to install. The staff and install team were very helpful and professional. Show additional information
Better than good, but fantastic seems too superlative! Staff have been very helpful and professional. What they promised to supply has been done and we have been instructed on how to get the best out of our new system. We are very satisfied with the installation.
No name to be used.
The installation was on time and on cost.
The installation was quick and thorough by competant technicians.
Dialog with the company was good.
System has had no problems since installation 3 months ago and has exceeded expectation during the late summer, Autumn and early Winter.
I can recommend this company based on the installation at my home.
So many Fantastics! I initially wanted to go with these guys because they were local (always do local), then Rebecca, their salesperson, was absolutely natural, delightful and so helpful. Then their price ended up the cheapest within my requirements. They were very busy with installations (another indication of how well regarded they are?) so their install date was down the track a bit... but bang on the date they were here. Bryce's installer team were friendly, open to questions... and quick, efficient and tidy. They were almost gone once they started - sort of! And now it's up and running, we are "over the moon". After a few weeks a technical issue with monitoring was resolved remotely and almost instantly by the big boss- they didn't forget us once they had our money! From go to whoa this was a brilliant experience from a local. I very highly recommend this organisation. Show additional information
I think the installation was very Hurried! Installation was delayed and we didn't mind because we understand things happen but on the day the install we rushed! Show additional information
We were very impressed with the high level of communication. From our research, although as non-experts it is a bit hard to tell, we seemed to get a very good system at a good value price. Their service and after sales response to questions has been excellent. The only negative was that the installers made a hole on the inside wall of the house rather than spending a bit more time to just run the line down through the garage wall. Overall, we would highly recommend them. Show additional information
All Green Environmental ( AGE ) presented a clearly understood quotation with information about the panels and inverter's they were proposing to install.
As an individual who had no knowledge of what was important to look for, it made it easy to compare with the information on Finn's site which I believe to be impartial and make an informed decision. The quote was for Jinko panels with Enphase mini inverters.
We had one other quote for a similar system which was more expensive and the third quote was around $2,000 cheaper but they had a 5KW inverter rather than mini inverters. When we asked for mini inverters the quote came back more expensive than AGE.
AGE's payment schedule also complied with consumer regulations which the others possibly did not ie asking for 50% deposit.
The price quoted was the final price, they kept me informed and did exactly what they said they would do and did it when they said they would do it.
Very happy experience
Approx $4500 cheaper than another quote for the same size system.
Impressed with enphase/My Enlighten system
Part of the roof the solar panels were being installed on , had a raked ceiling underneath. Some of the screws came through the ceiling. All Enviromental Solutions very happily came to repair and repaint the ceiling, and did a fantastic job. Show additional information
From the initial discussion, to the sales info , right through to the installation was great. After sales queries have been answered without any problems. Show additional information
The salesman and the installation crew were a good bunch of guys. Did a good job. We installed an enphase system so we can monitor production and consumption, which is great. Show additional information
The whole process from start to finish was a no fuss exercise. (i.e. uncomplicated, not bureaucratic).
The solar system works well and the "enlighten" monitoring system is very informative.
The installation team were very pleasant, helpful, courteous and showed mutual respect.
The workmanship (along with most contractors these days) was only fair.
Efficiency, arrived on time and did most of the work even though the weather wasn't that good.
In my opinion, they had the system that I was looking for.
Very good on communications and always kept appointments as promised. No fuss installation team. The system was up and running very quickly. Good after sale/install support in answering questions and or providing additional information. Pleasure to deal with this company and the installed system works great. The Envoy metering system in particular makes the transition and adaption of the household to solar very easy. Being able to monitor and track near real time my household power usage and to also be able to download historical data has significantly improved the efficiency of my household solar power usage. Show additional information
Experienced some problems contacting the sales team when I had questions about the quote. Usually took a couple of days for anyone to respond, otherwise my questions were answered. They need somebody answering their office phone and should not rely on message bank. It is just a bit impersonal.
Their installation team however were fantastic. They arrived when arranged. Kept me informed on progress and went to great lengths to explain the operation of the internet monitoring system. The installation is well done and very professional.
I have a property which experiences some shade from the adjoining public reserve at times during the day and I am very pleased with the performance of the system despite this shade. Individual panel monitoring has been a great help in this regard.
Very easy company to deal with. Very happy with end result. I can confidently recommend this solar installer. Show additional information
Always kept informed of what was going on, what to expect and with instal dates and times
Team (3) turned up on time, installation completed in less than four hours
Was a Saturday, meter guy turned up on the Monday, swapped out meter
Work completed two weeks ago
Need to wait to see the benefits,however pushing a good amount to the grid
All Green Solutions were referred to me by a family friend who had installed a similar but larger system.
The All Green Solutions were not the cheapest, (I installed panels with micro inverters) but they answered all my questions in layman terms and installed the system on time and on the date they said they would.
Since installation I have asked other questions and received answers, so far so good, being able to monitor the produced and used power is a real plus.
We still haven't had our Smart meter installed as yet by Energy Australia but they have advised that it will be installed by the end of April, when i can see how all the 20 panels are working ( 8 from existing 1.5Kw system) then I will be able to make a better judgement as to how the system performs.
Buying solar is not a easy exercise and the more research you do, the more confusing it can be. The representatives of this company made the whole process simple. Communication with the clients was prompt and helpful, quality and durability of the equipment is yet unknown but the installation service was very good.
We are yet to receive an electricity bill so can not comment on any efficiency and savings. Keeping fingers crossed!
All went exactly as per discussions & quotation without an issue Show additional information
Competitive price, Great company to deal with, professional didn't try to sell me something I didn't need. Worked with me to get the best system for our family's needs. Installation went ahead as planned and good follow up. Very happy Show additional information