All Green Environmental Solutions Reviews

About All Green Environmental Solutions, Solar Installers

All Green Environmental Solutions
Platinum Partner
All Green Environmental Solutions is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 62 003 837 429  ABN active since 01 Jul 2000 | Protection Systems Pty. Limited
ACN: 003 837 429  ACN active since 05 Jul 1989 | Protection Systems Pty. Limited
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
NSW: 222070C Protection Systems Pty. Limited

Reviewers report paying: $4,500 - $8,800 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Our Company was founded on the Central Coast of NSW and successfully grew to cover the Newcastle, Hunter and Sydney region in it’s early years.

Over the last 10 years our customers have benefited from their decision to invest in our products when it comes to after sales service because our business has the depth and stability to survive in tough or quiet times. Thanks to strong support from the local community.

We have created new jobs each year from trades people to office staff. No job is too big or too small.

It’s all about installing solar!

All Green Environmental Solutions Solar Reviews

Happy customer

Awesome communication. Professional installation team. Hard workers. Overall very pleased Show additional information

Excellent communication, no fuss installers

These guys are tremendous. Every question I had was immediately answered. The installers were polite, friendly, and left no mess. They communicated every step of the process from the go ahead from me, to a last minute text to say they would arrive early for the install. David explained how to get the most of the app clearly and went through shut down procedures.
One very happy customer.

Would Highly recommend

Would recommend All Green Environmental Solutions to anyone interested in a Solar Installation.

The sales and quoting process was seemless, Bryce and he team arrived at the appointed time and got straight to work, a couple of question on where I wanted the Inverter and Wi-Fi details and they were off and working finishing at lunchtime with a training session on my system.

They provided me with all the necessary forms to get my meter exchanged so I can sell back to the grid

Very professional from start to finish

Great, hassle free installation.

Easy installation. Took all up around 3.5 hrs. Installer was very knowledgeable and friendly. Show additional information

A good experience. All went well

Joe was very helpful from the beginning. I asked him a few quotes and with no hesitation he has done it all.

Bryce did my Solar Panel installation. Nice guy and really knows what he was doing.

My experience from the beginning till the end was very good. All process went well. Thank you Solar Quotes.

Happy with our choice

We received lots of information by email from All Green, but would have preferred more personal contact by phone. Once we’d made our decision, a date for installation was set for two weeks later, which we thought was quite efficient. The installers arrived early on the day arranged. They did a very neat job and we are happy with the installation. We were replacing a smaller existing system, which All Green took away for recycling at no extra charge. All Green did a much better job than the previous installers. We were happy to use a local family company. They helped set up the app to monitor the system and find it very easy to use.
Unfortunately our energy supplier (Energy Australia) didn’t turn up as promised to change our meter and we will be waiting a couple of more weeks for that.

Thanks for installation as requested

Thanks to All Green Environmental Solutions for the solar installation. Sales process was straightforward and installation was okay. I look forward to reaping the benefits of the system. Show additional information

Excellent Installer

The install was done as arranged and in a neat and tidy manner. Show additional information

Easy installation and a good quality system

Sales/quoting process was not pressured but factual and objective. We were trying to choose from about 5 or 6 systems and All Green had good reviews on the whole and lived up to the best reviews.
The installers were very professional and polite and fed back to us on modifications to the original design to give the best performance for our roof, and let us know whenever the house power needed to be turned off. They left no mess, and despite us having a very crowded meter box, they got on with the job and finished the whole lot within 6.5 hours.
All Green supplied all the necessary paperwork for the connection but still (2 weeks) waiting for a service fuse to be installed before the electricity supplier could do their part of changing the meter. Wrong paperwork was sent once, so carefully read the contents before proceeding! However, the system is still saving heaps of electricity (our meter is going backwards, despite some cloudy winter weather) and any hiccups minor in the context. I would certanly recommend this company.

Great value, some installation issues

This company offered a considerably better price than others. I went for a large 13 kWh Enphase system. Some small damage during installation but I have been promised that will be fixed. Show additional information

Very good service

They are very much good in all levels of service. Show additional information

Very patient, Great Value and Amazing Service

I first contacted All Green Environmental Solutions well over 12 months ago for a quote, at the time they where very helpful going through all the options with me and working out what type of system was the best fit for me

12 Months later i was finally in a position to go ahead with the purchase, All Green updated my quote and was able to provide a larger system at a better price than 12 months before, i checked the pricing with other companies and All Green still represented great value for money and again the sales team where prompt and great to deal with

On the Install day there team arrives on time and quickly installed the system exactly as planned with the panels fitting perfectly around my existing system, looks like it was all installed as one system.

Cant recommend enough

Great team and service!

Out of all the quotes I received they were the first to respond. I only had to chase once to get a response to one of my queries however got detailed response there after. The installation team were fantastic, they arrived on time and got the job done by the end of the day. They also left my house spotless after. Very friendly and accommodating to special requirements on site. Show additional information

Done in a professional manner.

Sales/quoting process done efficiently.

Installation done punctual and tidy manner.

All the paper work done by installer for me to arrange grid connection with my electricity provider.

A seamless process of quoting, purchasing and installation.

Comprehensive telephone discussion about the merits of the two systems quoted confirmed my decision to go with the more expensive system because of micro inverters flexability and wi-fi monitoring.
Company installers were punctual, polite, tidy and informative. I was assured that customer service is readily available.

All green enphase system 5kw

Process went as it should, Installation was fine no drama system is up and running Show additional information

Most experienced quality installers offering best value first time

Pre-Sales: I did the research and it really paid off. After getting quotes from 13 solar companies (well over and above solar quotes 3 recommendations) I pulled apart every quote for materials used, warranties and of course cost. I had in the mix everything from the bottom of the barrel cheap and nasties to those quoting 3x the average. What was important for me was that the company passed the reputable test and that the solution was commercially competitive. All Green Environmental quotes were excellent, they offered lots of variations and the best price from a quality installer right off the bat. As I went into negation mode with the others it became apparent All Green were way ahead. I also loved that they use their own installers, not a bunch of random subbies you and they will never see again.

Installation: Went like a dream. The guys were spot on time, efficient, friendly and the work that they did was immaculate. Even behind my board where no-one normally looks is neat and tidy.

Customer Service: I was up and running on the day of install (had already organized new meter) and was setup with monitoring and network all without issue before the guys left site

Highly recommend this company, they have to be one of the best choices out there.

This company was a pleasure to deal with

The sales and quoting process was easy but went through multiple variations and comparison options without issue. The only minor issue that there was no local rep that could do a site visit. But in the end this made no difference.

The installation team where on time, polite and well organised keeping me informed about activities, like power off, climbing into ceiling cavity and going for lunch. When complete a system induction, giving contact details just incase. They have set a bench mark for tradies. Well done.

Organisation once quote was excepted was efficient and I was kept for informed about next step.couldn't ask for more.

I would recommend All Green Environmental Solutions to anyone, Highly recommended

The service was excellent

it has been some time since we installed Solar. The sales and quoting process given was excellent especially as they waited so long for us to go ahead. The installation took place prior to our taking occupation. The company did all the organisation for the grid after the install. Since our move from one house of similar size to the one we now occupy, our bills have gone from approximately $450 per quarter to $143 per quarter. Show additional information

Sales/quoting process was probably the least satisfactory of the three quotes, however there was nothing fundamentally wrong with it. Only company that did not visit the site (to our knowledge)
However all concerns/queries were answered promptly. It helped us that a friend had purchased solar from this company recently and recommended them.
Installation was delayed twice. The second delay was frustrating however I think it was more frustrating for the company.
Actual instal was completely to our satisfaction. Site staff were great.
Customer service was satisfactory.
I would recommend this company to friends, however I do believe that some of their customer interaction processes could improve.

All Green discusses our needs from a battery and then made a recommendation. They were invariably helpful and installation was smooth and professional.

Everything went smoothly from the quotes through to installation. No pressure, just helpful advice. Show additional information

A smooth hassle free experience

I originally contacted the guys about installing the Tesla Powerwall 2 after going a week without power in Sydney's big storm of 2020. They were really helpful & sympathetic & contacted me as promised when the system became available. The whole process was smooth & easy & I highly recommend them. Show additional information

A business that efficient in planning and execution

From the very start, Joe was competitive, and engaging with the quote. Joe provided a lot of background links to help in the education process, and help determine the right system for our house based on our budget. Then when it came to the install, Bryce and his team were here promptly. They were very engaging, and extremely efficient - done in 4hrs. Enjoying monitoring production and consumption, and looking forward to low energy bills and doing our little part for the environment. Thanks to All Green Environmental Solutions. Show additional information

Great Job

Very professional process from quotation through to installation. During the quotation process, any questions I had were addressed immediately with full explanation of the system I was interested in. The installation crew arrived right on time and immediately commenced work. Each team member knew exactly what their role was and the complete system was up and running within 4 hours. Customer service has been excellent with full instructions and documentation supplied for meter changeover by our energy provider. All in all, I am very happy with the system and All Green Environmental Solutions Show additional information

The sale/ quoting was all done by email or over the phone , which was something new as I’m use to dealing face to face but the whole process was good. The installation is on going as the inverter was not available but was contacted straight away by the office to arrange its installation. Will write another review when the system is up and running. Show additional information

Seamless purchase

From the initial order through to installation and then handover instructions all went very smoothly. Very happy with All Green Solar. Thanks for the great service Show additional information

Solar with a smile and satisfaction

Getting your head around solar is not easy. I had made inquiries on line and had an avalanche of offers (some pressure) and some of those not willing to come on site. All Green was not one of those. The came on on site reviewed my electricity bill, recommended the size of system I needed and the type (AC or DC). They explained it all in plain English.
Install was a breeze, they were on time (despite traveling from Gosford to Sydney) and completed on time, supplying photos as I could not go on the roof. They explained the next step and also provided access to online energy monitoring. All the paperwork was done and as a result grid connection was easy. Importantly, they also followed up a number of weeks later. I also got a discount for putting their ad on my front lawn. I have done better offering their services to a number of my friends and relatives. Highly recommended.

Solar Power Installation

The sales and quoting process was quite straight forward, as I followed my brother's research, and we were both able to install a 32-panel, 10.5kWh system, with future expandability to include a battery installation. As he was very happy with his installation, so I followed on. Our quotes were very similar.

The installation took a whole day, and was relatively complex, as it required fixing 5 groups of panels on 5 different roof sections. The installation team were all punctual, polite, and cleaned up well afterwards, as well as setting up and explaining the operation of the phone app to monitor the operation of the system.

Other parts of the setup, such as contacting the power provider to organise upgrading the meter, and adding the solar to my power was quite straight-forward, and all done by myself after talking through it with the Sales Manager.

I am happy to recommend All Green Environmental Solutions for your Solar installation.

Professional Installer

The sales quoting process was very through. Quote was computerised. Actually supplied pictures of the finished Solar Panel arrangement on roof before installation.
The Installers were very polite. Extremely efficient time wise.
Customer service was exceptional.Organised the paperwork for the grid connection. Loaded their App on phone so we can monitor the system 24/7.

Professional Service and Quality installation

Sales and quote process was easy.
The installation went smoothly with polite and punctual installers.

Solar Install at Narara April 2020

Sales man came to house and provided an excellent overview of various systems which made it easy to select a system that was affordable and suitable. On install day a crew of 3 arrived on time and within 3 and a half hours energy was being produced on site. They provided the necessary paper work to pass onto my energy provider who then arranged for a new smart meter to be installed. Show additional information

All Green Solar.

Quote was reasonable and includes disconnecting and dismantle old system. Company was recommended to me by a recent customer. Installers were prompt and polite. Old system dismantled and new one installed in less than half a day. Also took the time to download and explain the app to my phone which allows me to monitor the system in real time. They made sure that I was comfortable with the system before leaving. No problems so far. Highly recommend this company. Show additional information

5 Stars All Round!!

It could not have been simpler and more pleasant in dealing with All Green Environmental Solutions. I have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone looking to install solar. Show additional information

Tough Decision

Sales and quoting was difficult as key staff were on leave, phone calls and emails were initially not returned and All Green's process apparently does not include site visits.
The installation went very smoothly and the lead electrician (Bryce) was very, very good; he was early, polite and took the time to go through the monitoring app installation. Unfortunately, the day after the installation, I found the side of my caravan had been damaged during the installation; this issue is being addressed through the company.
Customer service was via phone and email for the quoting process and arranging installation and payment. Following installation, I have called the lead electrician with questions on two occasions and he has happily helped out. The company did not provide any assistance with grid connection and it took several calls and emails before I was sent the necessary paperwork to effect the new meter installation...and when the paperwork was initially sent, it was for another customer.

No trouble for first timer

Good service, smooth installation. Knowledgeable salesperson. Emberpulse system provides good monitoring from phone or PC. Pity the government doesn't get energy companies to give a 1:1 return on energy I give them as some States do in USA. Show additional information

Solar PV

I am very impressed by your company. It was highly recommended to me by two friends, unknown to each other.

From the first contact with Russell, who answered all of My questions and queries.

David and his install crew were fantastic. He was punctual and got the job done in no time. His crew are a credit to your organisation. They were organised and polite and tidied up after themselves. It was refreshing to see a group of young workers so enthusiastic.

In the few days that the PV solar has been connected, I am very pleased with the harvest, more than I expected for this time of year.

Overall, I am very pleased with your organisation and have no hesitation in recommending you to all of my contacts who are interested in Solar.

Fantastic install team, highly recommended

We have had all green do 3 jobs for us. First a 6kw solar install. sales guy was super relaxed and not pushy. just answer questions i had, straight to the point. Unlike the other companies that quoted and forced me to go through mountains of paperwork to calculate return on investment. Second install was a powerwall 2, which went perfectly and last week we had a further 8kw system (23 panels) and another power 2 installed. Both of these were done in 4 hours and everything was up and running, these guys are insanely good at what they do. Everything is working as advertised. Definitely recommend these guys. Show additional information

Excellent Solution and Professional Company

Knowledgeable sales person - first question asked was "how long do you intend to stay here" followed by "what is your objective with solar"?
The quote was tailored to suit our needs and specified budget - he came out to inspect the roof and noted where the sun was and ended up suggesting an Enphase micro-inverter system, which allowed 2 north facing arrays and an array on the Western side of the roof to catch the afternoon sun. This would ensure plenty of generation for a big air conditioner between 2-4pm (hottest time of the day). Enphase was also flexible and future proofed our investment (easy to add panels later and the forthcoming isolating switches will allow solar to run off grid in the event of a grid black out). We are also waiting on the new Enphase high amp batteries to come out (3kw and 6kw due out next year). They were flexible with dates (the first scheduled day was rained out so they rescheduled promptly), the installation was quick and professional - system is working fine (I can monitor performance on the laptop or phone) and it's now a case of getting reduced power bills come the next quarter.

And the icing on the cake - we paid for JA panels (which are tier 1), but there were no in the country when it came time to install. So that we wouldn't get delayed they upgraded us to the (slightly more expensive) Trina tier 1 panels at no extra cost. I can't say they will do this for everyone, but it was a great bonus.

Professional installation team using top-rate products

We had personal recommendations from two families in our area who had both used ALLGREEN and they both could not speak more highly of the service and the quality of their installations. We opted, like of friends, to install Enphase micro inverters with the JINKO JKM330M-60 panels. 38 panels in total have been installed to north & western tiled roof planes at 22 degrees same as roof. Before accepting their Quote, we obtained Warranties for the racking, the panels and the Enphase system. Show additional information

Great end to end service

Great sales process, patient with all my questions, very responsive and honest. Installation was a excellent. SMS notifications days before to reconfirm date, SMS on morning with installer name and to say he was on way. Installation was per the initial plan, very tidy (can't see any cabling) and very symmetrical on the roof. APP was set up fast and easy to use to monitor. All in all, a VERY positive experience by the team. Communicative, courteous and left the place spotless. Show additional information

I would recommend these guys

The salesman was pleasant and informative but not at all pushy.
Installation went well they sent an sms to say they were on their was (which was good because they were much earlier than expected). They were polite and efficient. Left no mess. Gave us concise instructions on how to download and use their tracking software. They were finished and gone in 6 hours.

Customer service so far has been great. As we already have a smart meter we are just waiting for the paperwork so that we can claim our feed in tariff from our provider
Thanks Finn for your help

The installation team were absolutely first class. Could not fault them.

The team arrived when they said they would and were utterly professional throughout. They even installed the inverter in the garage for me rather than next to the meter. My only criticism, and it is a small one, is that it can be sometimes hard to get hold of someone in the office. They are super busy. However once you do get hold of someone, they are able to answer any questions. Show additional information

A Great Company

The online quoting was quick and efficient, and communication was v effective.
Installation was very good and done with no fuss
Grid connection and paperwork completed by All Green the same day
All Green Environmental Solutions staff were great. No misleading information, just simple facts and they listened to what I wanted. Show additional information

Very happy with quoting, installation, and customer service

Very responsive to my multiple questions during the quoting process (due to shading considerations), and provided excellent supplementary information. Professional Installation and Customer Service. Show additional information
I found the whole experience seeking a provider through your website to be a tremendous help. You nominated three very reputable companies, who all gave prompt quotes and were all very helpful. These providers also offered a wide range in pricing and apparent quality of components. One company dealt mainly with top-end components which were very expensive but no doubt industry leading technology, but the cost was well over my budget. The other two were quite competitive offering similar quality gear, so I chose the lower quote. I was also grateful for your feedback to some of my questions regarding quality etc, and this gave me more confidence that I still chose well above average quality equipment. I now have my 7.5 kW system installed, with 15 panels on the northern side and 10 panels on the western side of our house, due to roof space restrictions etc. In the last week, my system has produced over 30 kWh for each of 6 days, all of which were sunny with no clouds. On a cloudy day it produced 18 kWh. These are very pleasing results for the middle of July! I am also impressed with the real-time digital reporting app. I am overall very happy with the installation company, and would recommend them without hesitation. Show additional information

Great sales support and fantastic installer

I don't normally write reviews but decided to do it for All Green as I had a great experience and smooth transaction with them.

Joe on the sales end was really great with understanding the needs and providing analysis for couple of different scenarios. He didn't try to push me to sell the biggest system and provided the optimum one that'd suite my need.

It took a while to get it installed, but Wayne and the crew was great on the day. They had all the equipment and didn't even have to come inside the house. They did all the work from outside which was great as I was working from home that day. The job was neat and I didn't have to a tidy up after they've left.

Emma and Kylie in the office were great to deal with as well.

The system is working like a charm and automatically shut down safely when there was planned maintenance in the electricity network.

Thanks guys, couldn't have been a smoother transaction. I'll be recommending you to everyone who's considering solar

David from all green solar was very professional in evey way a very pleasant experience

Very punctual the installation went easy thanks to David very professional and polite Show additional information
Installation to happen 10/7. So far so good Show additional information

Quality And Professional Installer

Sales process was professional with site visit to clarify details. The sales person believed the installation team could place 3 arrays on the north facing roof. This was based on near maps photo of roof.
Installation team were polite, punctual, tidy and arrived on the agreed date.
Installation team found that 3 Arrays would not fit well on the north facing roof and recommended an alternative solution which was agreed with me.
I have Terracotta tiles on the roof and I recommend that Customers have spare tiles available in case an Installer breaks a tile.
I organised the grid connection with information provided by the Installer. They helped me promptly when I had questions in relation to this.