All Green Environmental Solutions Reviews

About All Green Environmental Solutions, Solar Installers

All Green Environmental Solutions
Platinum Partner
All Green Environmental Solutions is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 62 003 837 429  ABN active since 01 Jul 2000 | Protection Systems Pty. Limited
ACN: 003 837 429  ACN active since 05 Jul 1989 | Protection Systems Pty. Limited
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
NSW: 222070C Protection Systems Pty. Limited

Reviewers report paying: $5,290 - $8,640 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Our Company was founded on the Central Coast of NSW and successfully grew to cover the Newcastle, Hunter and Sydney region in it’s early years.

Over the last 10 years our customers have benefited from their decision to invest in our products when it comes to after sales service because our business has the depth and stability to survive in tough or quiet times. Thanks to strong support from the local community.

We have created new jobs each year from trades people to office staff. No job is too big or too small.

It’s all about installing solar!

All Green Environmental Solutions Solar Reviews

Great service and advice

We had a lot of questions going in. Gary was great, he called and patiently addressed my questions one by one.

And they weren’t all easy ones. We have hills in the East and West which will affect how many hours of sunlight we get. Gary evaluated this and gave us a conservative energy estimate including the number of years it would take for the system to pay itself off under our conditions. Because systems have dropped so significantly in price it’s still only 4-5 years which is fantastic.

We had long talks about the pros/cons of batteries and how we will eventually be able to factor our electric car into the mix.

It was clear Gary wasn’t just trying to make the biggest sale, he was both knowledgable and forthcoming and actually advised against some expensive options we were considering.

System gets installed next month so I can’t speak of that yet, but they have a fixed price and have assured me that even if it’s a tricky install the price won’t increase.

Thanks to solar quotes, you saved me a lot of time and headaches weeding out all the cowboys. Was great to start with reputable companies from day one.

Very happy!

Very good value

Wayne who installed our system was very knowledgeable. He also managed to hide the conduit into the inverter in the house's cavity wall. Show additional information

Great

Looks great & doing what i bought it for. Time will tell on 1st full bill Show additional information

Install of 10kw system, quick and easy

All Green where very clear on what they do. Even when they had to adjust from one phase to two phase install they had no problem. The installers where all from all green, no subconscious contractor. Very professional and quick. Show additional information

Great System

Fantastic communication from Russell from the very beginning. Installation was punctual, efficient and all done with a minimum of fuss and with no mess to deal with. A great job all around! Show additional information

Excellent Company with a great advice and choice

Great sales service - advised of different solutions for my solar system. All information needed to make a decision and an easy way to receive the quotes and book the installation.
Kept up to date on the install date and time in the lead up to the install.
All technicians were polite, friendly and got to work with the job.
Cleaned up after the job. Assisted with learning the monitoring app and protocol to organise grid connection.
Extremely happy with my system and the output power for my needs.
Great company to deal with all round - highly recommended.
Had 2 systems installed by All Green Invironmental Services from Central Coast. One on 31/5/2011 and one on 26/5/2011. Guess what now find out warranty only for 5 years yet we never received any info on this. Show additional information

Great job

The guys who installed the system were execellent, they knew their stuff and installation was seamless. They even worked through the rain which was impressive.
However I am still waiting for a receipt of payment after two requests.

Professional installation.

Sales quoting was clear and detailed. The installation was early (good for us) and the installers polite, helpful and efficient. However, they were somewhat untidy, leaving black boot prints on both decks and rubbish scraps under the panels which will flow into the gutter system. The company offered to come back and clean off the boot prints but we managed to remove them with sugar soap and scrubbing. The grid was connected when they left. Overall we are very happy with the installation.

Our energy retailer was not ready to upgrade our meter although we gave them 4 weeks notice but that will be next Monday (12 days post-installation).

A Walk in the Solar Park

Executive Summary: All Green was very professional in the quoting process, the actual installation, and the after service.

Details: I got 3 quotes from companies recommended by Solar Quotes plus 2 other companies which my relatives recommended. I chose the following selection criteria to assess each quote:

1. Energy Harvest in Kwh - I supplied my energy needs as shown in my energy bills for the last year and each installer gave me an estimate of their recommended solution.
2. Solar Panel Quality - based on reviews of panels that were recommended
3. Inverter Quality - based on inverters that were recommended
4. Cost of Solar Power System
5. Installer's Longevity in the Business - I went to ASIC to make sure how long the installer have been in business for
6. Installer's Performance - I used Solar Quotes reviews, Google Reviews, and TrustPilot Reviews to get a balanced view of the installer's performance.
7. After sales service - This is harder to determine as not much data apart from what the Installer offers.

I told each installer to give me their best system and their 2nd best system so I ended up comparing 10 quotes across 5 installers. I gave each Selection Criteria a Weight and multiplied them against the score that I gave for each selection criteria so I ended up getting the quote from the installer with the highest Weighted Average which came out as All Green,

The Sales People from all 5 companies were quite forthcoming in giving me the information I need, including 1 company whose salesperson keeps on pressuring me to make a decision (fortunately not the All Green Sales person).

The Install Team was even better. They came early. And the team lead, David Smith, was excellent. He answered all my concerns including:

1. How the microinverters will be connected to my 3-phase power via a Trunk Cable that allows each microinverter output to be connected in a round-robin way to Phase A, Phase B, and Phase C so the whole setup delivers 3-phase power in a balanced way.

2. How the cables will come down to my meter box in a neat way. I've included a picture of my meter box beside the Solar Switches and you won't see any wires between them. David did a good job of dropping the cables through the brickwork cavity so looking from the outside the wires just disappeared.

3. How they will insure no rain water leaks getting into my roof. They had to drill holes in some of my tiles to pass through the Trunk Cable output from the microinverters. But they sealed that with a contraption that will ensure no water leaks come in the house. David only asked for 1 tile replacement on the top roof so not a lot of tile breakages. I actually had to buy 10 spares apart from my 20 spares of roof tiles which I have under the house but they were not needed, So far no water leakages have been detected, and we've had decent rain already.

David's Team came around 8:30 am and were finished by 2:30 pm. David stayed back to show me how the monitoring system works. He also discussed how I can move my water heating which currently happens between midnight and 5am to sometime during the day so I make maximum use of solar power. David's team also cleaned up and brought all rubbish with them. I was amazed that all my worries disappeared and it was really a walk in the park thanks to All Green's install team.

I would totally recommend them to anyone who wants to install a topnotch system with no install hitches.

After we paid the balance of the install, we got the necessary paperwork (CCEW) to apply to Energy Australia for a changeover of our meter to a 3-Phase net meter. Energy Australia has its own application form for the changeover so all we had to do was submit the CCEW and the Energy Australia application form, and within 3 weeks we have been scheduled for a meter changeover. As of the time of this writing, we will get the new meter in a week's time.

Great Solar Company

Very experienced professional company. Very quick with the initial quote with a very competitive price. Everything was explained well and changes done quickly. The solar system installation team was exceptional. On time, experienced, very professional. Spent the time to show us how to set up system for monitoring. Did a fantastic job. Total pleasure to deal with. Show additional information

Responsive salesperson and professional installation

Prompt initial response and several options provided, eg. central inverter vs micro-inverter. Updates to quotes and questions also returned quickly.

Professional and efficient installation team led by Bryce (Lead Electrician). Bryce politely answered my many questions about the install.

An amazing experience from start to finish!

I was suitably impressed with how their obsession to understand my needs and give me exactly what I wanted and needed. I knew from our first contact that I would want All Green Environmental Solutions to be my solar installer, even though I patiently waited for quotes from the other two suppliers. Once I was able to see not only was I getting the best service but also the best offer, I eagerly proceed with the quote and was happy to pay my deposit via credit card with no additional fees. I went ahead with an 8.88kw system consisting of Jinko Cheetah 370w panels and Enphase IQ7+ micro inverters.

On the day of the install, All Green Environmental Solutions were easily able to deal with some of the challenges presented by my old house, and gladly agreed to run ethernet upon my request under the house to ensure my solar system was always connected to the internet. The installation team of 3 did an amazing job to safely install my system ahead of the impending rain.

I am extremely satisfied with the outcome and have already recommended several of my friends to get in direct contact with All green Environmental solutions given the outstanding job they have done for me.

Informative company

I spent several months researching as much as I could with the help of Solar Quotes and found that All Green Environmental Solutions answered all our questions, offered us several options and being the installer as well was what clinched it for us.
The installers were thorough and explained the system fully to us and cleaned up after the job was finished. Very happy with the overall experience.

Great experience

Excellent service from All Green Environmental Solutions .
Prompt quote and slight adjustment before finalising.
They provided a nice layout for the panels providing almost no visibility from the street.
The installation team was very friendly and it all went well. They set up the online account right after the installation and left the place tidy. After the install there was a bit of a slow connection with SMA Sunnyportal but they looked further into it and it improved over time. Paperwork for smart meter installation was provided in a timely manner. The provided PV system works great and the whole process was a great experience.

5 star service

As a customer new to the world of solar, this was an excellent experience. The sales person (Gary) was helpful, informative and responsive to all questions. The installation team (led by Wayne) was friendly and professional and, importantly, on time. The office staff has been efficient in providing necessary paperwork and organising installation.

I also had three quotes for the job and this company represented very good value for money for a quality product. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending All Green Environmental Solutions.

Great Customer Service AllRound -

Great customer service by AllGreen despite a business model where you are required to lodge a deposit. This may seem an impediment, but it is not - as 2 x other NSW SolarQuotes' recommended contractors baulked because of the supposed difficulty of our site. One of these increased the price, and the other failed to tender.

Dave and his team were proficient and helpful in all aspects of our installation - 22 Jinko panels, a SolarEdge 6Kw inverter, at a most competitive price - point highly recommended.

A professional outfit

Sales - easy to deal with and competitive pricing. Installation extremely professional and looks fantastic. After sales service already evident. Very happy overall. Show additional information

A good experience

The sales / quote process was fast & efficient & very knowledgeable. We liked the idea of going with a long-standing & ‘green’, local company which they are. The installation was held up by 1/2 a day due to sickness (no-ones fault); but they arrived after lunch & it was completed quickly, efficiently & with a minimum of fuss. Impressed a LOT by the workers. They made it clear what we had to do next (not getting the credits yet) & helped set up the App. I found their service professional, courteous & would highly recommend. Show additional information

Happy customer

Awesome communication. Professional installation team. Hard workers. Overall very pleased Show additional information

Excellent communication, no fuss installers

These guys are tremendous. Every question I had was immediately answered. The installers were polite, friendly, and left no mess. They communicated every step of the process from the go ahead from me, to a last minute text to say they would arrive early for the install. David explained how to get the most of the app clearly and went through shut down procedures.
One very happy customer.

Would Highly recommend

Would recommend All Green Environmental Solutions to anyone interested in a Solar Installation.

The sales and quoting process was seemless, Bryce and he team arrived at the appointed time and got straight to work, a couple of question on where I wanted the Inverter and Wi-Fi details and they were off and working finishing at lunchtime with a training session on my system.

They provided me with all the necessary forms to get my meter exchanged so I can sell back to the grid

Very professional from start to finish

Great, hassle free installation.

Easy installation. Took all up around 3.5 hrs. Installer was very knowledgeable and friendly. Show additional information

A good experience. All went well

Joe was very helpful from the beginning. I asked him a few quotes and with no hesitation he has done it all.

Bryce did my Solar Panel installation. Nice guy and really knows what he was doing.

My experience from the beginning till the end was very good. All process went well. Thank you Solar Quotes.

Happy with our choice

We received lots of information by email from All Green, but would have preferred more personal contact by phone. Once we’d made our decision, a date for installation was set for two weeks later, which we thought was quite efficient. The installers arrived early on the day arranged. They did a very neat job and we are happy with the installation. We were replacing a smaller existing system, which All Green took away for recycling at no extra charge. All Green did a much better job than the previous installers. We were happy to use a local family company. They helped set up the app to monitor the system and find it very easy to use.
Unfortunately our energy supplier (Energy Australia) didn’t turn up as promised to change our meter and we will be waiting a couple of more weeks for that.

Thanks for installation as requested

Thanks to All Green Environmental Solutions for the solar installation. Sales process was straightforward and installation was okay. I look forward to reaping the benefits of the system. Show additional information

Excellent Installer

The install was done as arranged and in a neat and tidy manner. Show additional information

Easy installation and a good quality system

Sales/quoting process was not pressured but factual and objective. We were trying to choose from about 5 or 6 systems and All Green had good reviews on the whole and lived up to the best reviews.
The installers were very professional and polite and fed back to us on modifications to the original design to give the best performance for our roof, and let us know whenever the house power needed to be turned off. They left no mess, and despite us having a very crowded meter box, they got on with the job and finished the whole lot within 6.5 hours.
All Green supplied all the necessary paperwork for the connection but still (2 weeks) waiting for a service fuse to be installed before the electricity supplier could do their part of changing the meter. Wrong paperwork was sent once, so carefully read the contents before proceeding! However, the system is still saving heaps of electricity (our meter is going backwards, despite some cloudy winter weather) and any hiccups minor in the context. I would certanly recommend this company.

Great value, some installation issues

This company offered a considerably better price than others. I went for a large 13 kWh Enphase system. Some small damage during installation but I have been promised that will be fixed. Show additional information

Very good service

They are very much good in all levels of service. Show additional information

Very patient, Great Value and Amazing Service

I first contacted All Green Environmental Solutions well over 12 months ago for a quote, at the time they where very helpful going through all the options with me and working out what type of system was the best fit for me

12 Months later i was finally in a position to go ahead with the purchase, All Green updated my quote and was able to provide a larger system at a better price than 12 months before, i checked the pricing with other companies and All Green still represented great value for money and again the sales team where prompt and great to deal with

On the Install day there team arrives on time and quickly installed the system exactly as planned with the panels fitting perfectly around my existing system, looks like it was all installed as one system.

Cant recommend enough

Great team and service!

Out of all the quotes I received they were the first to respond. I only had to chase once to get a response to one of my queries however got detailed response there after. The installation team were fantastic, they arrived on time and got the job done by the end of the day. They also left my house spotless after. Very friendly and accommodating to special requirements on site. Show additional information

Done in a professional manner.

Sales/quoting process done efficiently.

Installation done punctual and tidy manner.

All the paper work done by installer for me to arrange grid connection with my electricity provider.

A seamless process of quoting, purchasing and installation.

Comprehensive telephone discussion about the merits of the two systems quoted confirmed my decision to go with the more expensive system because of micro inverters flexability and wi-fi monitoring.
Company installers were punctual, polite, tidy and informative. I was assured that customer service is readily available.

All green enphase system 5kw

Process went as it should, Installation was fine no drama system is up and running Show additional information

Most experienced quality installers offering best value first time

Pre-Sales: I did the research and it really paid off. After getting quotes from 13 solar companies (well over and above solar quotes 3 recommendations) I pulled apart every quote for materials used, warranties and of course cost. I had in the mix everything from the bottom of the barrel cheap and nasties to those quoting 3x the average. What was important for me was that the company passed the reputable test and that the solution was commercially competitive. All Green Environmental quotes were excellent, they offered lots of variations and the best price from a quality installer right off the bat. As I went into negation mode with the others it became apparent All Green were way ahead. I also loved that they use their own installers, not a bunch of random subbies you and they will never see again.

Installation: Went like a dream. The guys were spot on time, efficient, friendly and the work that they did was immaculate. Even behind my board where no-one normally looks is neat and tidy.

Customer Service: I was up and running on the day of install (had already organized new meter) and was setup with monitoring and network all without issue before the guys left site

Highly recommend this company, they have to be one of the best choices out there.

This company was a pleasure to deal with

The sales and quoting process was easy but went through multiple variations and comparison options without issue. The only minor issue that there was no local rep that could do a site visit. But in the end this made no difference.

The installation team where on time, polite and well organised keeping me informed about activities, like power off, climbing into ceiling cavity and going for lunch. When complete a system induction, giving contact details just incase. They have set a bench mark for tradies. Well done.

Organisation once quote was excepted was efficient and I was kept for informed about next step.couldn't ask for more.

I would recommend All Green Environmental Solutions to anyone, Highly recommended

The service was excellent

it has been some time since we installed Solar. The sales and quoting process given was excellent especially as they waited so long for us to go ahead. The installation took place prior to our taking occupation. The company did all the organisation for the grid after the install. Since our move from one house of similar size to the one we now occupy, our bills have gone from approximately $450 per quarter to $143 per quarter. Show additional information

Sales/quoting process was probably the least satisfactory of the three quotes, however there was nothing fundamentally wrong with it. Only company that did not visit the site (to our knowledge)
However all concerns/queries were answered promptly. It helped us that a friend had purchased solar from this company recently and recommended them.
Installation was delayed twice. The second delay was frustrating however I think it was more frustrating for the company.
Actual instal was completely to our satisfaction. Site staff were great.
Customer service was satisfactory.
I would recommend this company to friends, however I do believe that some of their customer interaction processes could improve.

All Green discusses our needs from a battery and then made a recommendation. They were invariably helpful and installation was smooth and professional.

Everything went smoothly from the quotes through to installation. No pressure, just helpful advice. Show additional information

A smooth hassle free experience

I originally contacted the guys about installing the Tesla Powerwall 2 after going a week without power in Sydney's big storm of 2020. They were really helpful & sympathetic & contacted me as promised when the system became available. The whole process was smooth & easy & I highly recommend them. Show additional information

A business that efficient in planning and execution

From the very start, Joe was competitive, and engaging with the quote. Joe provided a lot of background links to help in the education process, and help determine the right system for our house based on our budget. Then when it came to the install, Bryce and his team were here promptly. They were very engaging, and extremely efficient - done in 4hrs. Enjoying monitoring production and consumption, and looking forward to low energy bills and doing our little part for the environment. Thanks to All Green Environmental Solutions. Show additional information

Great Job

Very professional process from quotation through to installation. During the quotation process, any questions I had were addressed immediately with full explanation of the system I was interested in. The installation crew arrived right on time and immediately commenced work. Each team member knew exactly what their role was and the complete system was up and running within 4 hours. Customer service has been excellent with full instructions and documentation supplied for meter changeover by our energy provider. All in all, I am very happy with the system and All Green Environmental Solutions Show additional information

The sale/ quoting was all done by email or over the phone , which was something new as I’m use to dealing face to face but the whole process was good. The installation is on going as the inverter was not available but was contacted straight away by the office to arrange its installation. Will write another review when the system is up and running. Show additional information

Seamless purchase

From the initial order through to installation and then handover instructions all went very smoothly. Very happy with All Green Solar. Thanks for the great service Show additional information

Solar with a smile and satisfaction

Getting your head around solar is not easy. I had made inquiries on line and had an avalanche of offers (some pressure) and some of those not willing to come on site. All Green was not one of those. The came on on site reviewed my electricity bill, recommended the size of system I needed and the type (AC or DC). They explained it all in plain English.
Install was a breeze, they were on time (despite traveling from Gosford to Sydney) and completed on time, supplying photos as I could not go on the roof. They explained the next step and also provided access to online energy monitoring. All the paperwork was done and as a result grid connection was easy. Importantly, they also followed up a number of weeks later. I also got a discount for putting their ad on my front lawn. I have done better offering their services to a number of my friends and relatives. Highly recommended.

Solar Power Installation

The sales and quoting process was quite straight forward, as I followed my brother's research, and we were both able to install a 32-panel, 10.5kWh system, with future expandability to include a battery installation. As he was very happy with his installation, so I followed on. Our quotes were very similar.

The installation took a whole day, and was relatively complex, as it required fixing 5 groups of panels on 5 different roof sections. The installation team were all punctual, polite, and cleaned up well afterwards, as well as setting up and explaining the operation of the phone app to monitor the operation of the system.

Other parts of the setup, such as contacting the power provider to organise upgrading the meter, and adding the solar to my power was quite straight-forward, and all done by myself after talking through it with the Sales Manager.

I am happy to recommend All Green Environmental Solutions for your Solar installation.

Professional Installer

The sales quoting process was very through. Quote was computerised. Actually supplied pictures of the finished Solar Panel arrangement on roof before installation.
The Installers were very polite. Extremely efficient time wise.
Customer service was exceptional.Organised the paperwork for the grid connection. Loaded their App on phone so we can monitor the system 24/7.

Professional Service and Quality installation

Sales and quote process was easy.
The installation went smoothly with polite and punctual installers.

Solar Install at Narara April 2020

Sales man came to house and provided an excellent overview of various systems which made it easy to select a system that was affordable and suitable. On install day a crew of 3 arrived on time and within 3 and a half hours energy was being produced on site. They provided the necessary paper work to pass onto my energy provider who then arranged for a new smart meter to be installed. Show additional information