• With 1000s of Customer Reviews

All Green Environmental Solutions Reviews

About All Green Environmental Solutions, Solar Installers

All Green Environmental Solutions is an Australian family business started on the Central Coast of NSW and specializes in the installation of grid connect photovoltaic solar power systems to homes and businesses throughout NSW.

The company says that it only uses the most reliable brands of solar panels and inverters such as Suntech and Sungrid Suntelligence panels matched with Orion inverters. All Green Environmental Solutions says that it will give discounts for two or more neighbours signing up for solar power systems together; the larger the group, the bigger the discount. The company is a Clean Energy Council member and it says that all installations comply with Australian standards and Energy Council guidelines.

Customer testimonials for All Green Environmental Solutions are available, and include the following:

“ Your customer services team were very helpful, and I certainly appreciated the considerable amount of time that you spent initially outlining all of my options, and later keeping me informed of each step of the process. The care and dedication to detail shown by the installation team far exceeded my expectations.”

“ I am delighted with my new system and it was a pleasure doing business with you! It looks great and I am thrilled with its performance. You provided a first class service and I would highly recommend your company to anyone, as I know they will be as impressed as I was !”

All Green Environmental Solutions Solar Reviews

All Green were very helpful in the quoting stage, even asking for photos of the meter box etc so they knew exactly what was needed rather than working it out on the day. No other supplier asked those types of questions and I got quotes from 6 suppliers. One of the other quotes was for a smaller version of the same equipment and was about $2000 more expensive. Installation of the panels and monitoring system went without a problem, the net meter will be installed on Monday and then we should be good to go.
Highly recommend All Green Environmental Solutions
Rebecca the sales person was excellent
Nothing was any trouble
She explained all questions, and I had many, she was very honest and straight up with all our concerns
Joel and his team installed our system very professionally, cleaned up afterwards.
Explained our enphase monitoring system very well
All in all a great experience
Bernie
The sales consultant was very helpful, the price was cheaper than the other large companies for a larger battery ready system. Installers were quick, competent and efficient. Show additional information
We decided on the grand of panels LG as we wanted black panels and we have micro inverters. We feel this is the best quality on the market.
Using Solar quotes was the best way to do this excercise.
I was very happy with the installation and the subsequent performance of the system. Show additional information
Solar was not at the top of my to do list in terms of renovations and I initially only intended on reviewing my options to think about for the longer term, however the whole process from quote, financing, sales consultation to installation went so smoothly that now the panels are on the roof and I don't really feel like I've made any effort on my part (which is the right amount of effort!). I'm glad I went through with it. Show additional information
Solar Quotes gave me invaluable information to make an informed decision Show additional information
Very easy to deal with no pressure selling. Prompt response for quotes and questions. Russell was happy to re-configure panel layout after site visit and spent time to answer any questions. Installation was on time and trouble free. Very professional. Would highly recommend this supplier. Show additional information
They are a local Central Coast company! With a Family feel about them. I still have the Saleslady that did my quote emailing me to see how the system is doing? If there is any issues or how good it's going. If you Live in the Gosford or Wyong Shire do yourself a favor give All Green a call. Show additional information
Very happy to recommend the team at All Green Environmental solutions - the engagement from quote request was quick, they listened to my requests and questions, they followed up in a timely manner and proposed a system that aligned to both my requests and the technical requirements.
On a point for improvement would be that greater communication about the installation date of the meter - the date of this installation was not clear until the day of the panel installation and was an additional week later. That being said, the meter installation was quick, professional and courteous.
All Green were very efficient and fast to get the job done. So much quicker than I thought would be possible. Russell was straight forward and easy to understand and he never tried to over sell me anything I didn't need. He made the process simple and stress-free. I chose them because they were responsive to deal with and always returned my calls. Show additional information
I was originally quoted $6000.00 from a cold calling solar company supplying an inverter and panels. The sales person could not advise brands.
Solarquotes put me onto two companies supplying tier one panels, micro inverters and monitoring system. I was happy with both but went with All Green Solutions due to their competitive quote and supply of information and specifications of all supplied products.
This company is good to deal with, they arrange your quote over the phone though they would have come out to see me if I had wanted them to. The installers arrived when they said they would, did a great job and like magic I have power from the sun with the super cool app that lets me monitor how much power I use and am making in 15 minute intervals. The Enphase microinverters with the My Enlighten App allow me to decide when to turn on the pool pump or run my bore for water all to maximize my usage of my own power so I don't have to pay Energy Australia one extra cent that I don't have to. And when batteries are cheaper it will be even better. Also cause i can see how much power I am using I feel more able to use my air conditioner knowing that I am utilizing my own power and it won't mean a huge bill in a few months Show additional information
My experience with All Green Environmental Solutions was hassle free from sales to installation. A professional, honest, well run business, highly recommended.I chose the Enphase system and the monitoring and solar system have had no problems, all working perfectly from day one. A very impressive system , one that All Green recommended. Their price for the Enphase system was under that quoted by the other firms. Show additional information
All smooth sailing so far
Very happy
Went for an enphase system with micro - investers and a couple of small batteries. A bit more expensive but it allows us to monitor energy use so we can optimise our use of electricity to minimise the amount of electricity used from the brid. Currently grid export to import ratio should mean zero usage cost on out next bill. Show additional information
Go Solar and All Green were definitely the pick of the local bunch. Both quoted good quality systems and I was well educated after reading the Peacock solar guide. In the end we decided to go with All Green based on price, however I don't think you could go wrong with either company. The system was part installed and and then we were advised of a further two week wait period to complete. After expressing dissatisfaction at the wait period All Green managed to complete in a 7 days. Install guys were pleasant and helpful, no issues there. A couple of tiles chipped but speaking with others this is to be expected upon removal.
System works great, happy with end product and have since recommended further.
Thanks SolarQuotes.
Overall very happy.

Very concerning the disparate pricing of suppliers for very similar products.
Still too early to assess the benefits as I have not yet received a bill. But in addition I feel that I am more secure in my situation as batteries are also installed hence the higher price tag. Show additional information
Installation time was much shorter than one of the others (about 3-4 weeks compared to about 12).
Very happy to have Enphase microinverters with Jinko panels. The software monitoring system is also very user friendly.
Whole installation, including making sure our existing 1.5kW system was incorporated in monitoring, was only about half a day. Guys were friendly, tidy and efficient.

Did have problem first night when all lights and a/c units went out but fuses hadn't tripped. Contacted Rebecca, and within about an hour Joel had come back and sorted problem (loose wiring in switchboard disturbed during installation). Very impressed with service.

Happy to recommend them to others. Only one day but everything going well so far.
Rebecca our sales consultant was excellent Show additional information
I had a positive experience on the whole. The staff were very helpful and knew their stuff. They weren't the cheapest installers, but I ultimately went with the company that I thought would install the best system that would last the longest and who had the most knowledge.

My only gripe is that I paid nearly $500 for a meter changeover, but the meter that got installed was not a true 'smart meter'; yes it shows our usage and production, but it doesn't send this information to our power supplier over the air so I cannot get accurate and up to date information from our supplier on our consumption and how much we're being paid for feed-in. My supplier described this as a 'dumb smart meter' that still requires someone to come to our house and record our usage, rather than send that information over the internet to our supplier in near real-time. For $500 I definitely would have expected that a better meter be installed, especially after I've found out that my supplier will install one of these for free.

Other than that, these guys were good. It's early days but I'm happy with how our system is performing.
The workers arrived on the promised date on time. They were polite, cheerful and helpful. All the work was very neat, and there was no mess left to clean up after they left. The panels are generating far more electricity than we expected, especially as we have just gone through winter. In short, we are more than happy to recommend them. Show additional information
No there isn't much to tell-
It all went very smoothly-
and all works very well.
which I suppose is the highest praise .
Thus far I am happy with the installation and operation of my solar panels.
My next step will be to look into power storage.
Excellent service and a very professional and quality installation. Show additional information
I was disappointed that the three installers did not use any safety gear while on the roof and did not leave the power box as neat as it was before they started. They were nice young men but safety is always first.

Since installation, we have had a problem with the online information system only working for a short time and then we have to reset the system. I have let them know about the problem but still have not had any luck getting it fixed. They say they are waiting to hear back from the parent company but it seems to be taking a long time and little communication in the meantime.
Service was fantastic from site visit and quote to install. The staff and install team were very helpful and professional. Show additional information
Better than good, but fantastic seems too superlative! Staff have been very helpful and professional. What they promised to supply has been done and we have been instructed on how to get the best out of our new system. We are very satisfied with the installation.
No name to be used.
The installation was on time and on cost.
The installation was quick and thorough by competant technicians.
Dialog with the company was good.
System has had no problems since installation 3 months ago and has exceeded expectation during the late summer, Autumn and early Winter.
I can recommend this company based on the installation at my home.
So many Fantastics! I initially wanted to go with these guys because they were local (always do local), then Rebecca, their salesperson, was absolutely natural, delightful and so helpful. Then their price ended up the cheapest within my requirements. They were very busy with installations (another indication of how well regarded they are?) so their install date was down the track a bit... but bang on the date they were here. Bryce's installer team were friendly, open to questions... and quick, efficient and tidy. They were almost gone once they started - sort of! And now it's up and running, we are "over the moon". After a few weeks a technical issue with monitoring was resolved remotely and almost instantly by the big boss- they didn't forget us once they had our money! From go to whoa this was a brilliant experience from a local. I very highly recommend this organisation. Show additional information