All Green Environmental Solutions

All Green Environmental Solutions Reviews

EXPERT SOLAR INSTALLATION COMPANY
All Green Environmental Solutions is a 100% Australian-owned solar energy installer which started on the Central Coast of NSW. Our family business significantly grew and now has a fleet of vehicles servicing the Central Coast, Newcastle, Lake Macquarie, Port Stephens, the Hunter Valley and the entire greater Sydney region, including the Sydney CBD, Hills District, Western Sydney, the Northern Beaches and all Southern Sydney suburbs.

At All Green Environmental Solutions, "We Know Solar" and we pride ourselves on great service, quality solar systems and renewable energy solutions.

Why use us?

• Australian Owned and Operated
  • Owner Installers
  • 12 years in business
  • 10-year warranty and guarantee
  • We’ve installed over 20,000 systems across NSW
  • Hundreds of reviews
  • Partnerships with some of the world’s leading solar manufacturers.
  • Dedicated quality service team.
  • Our after-sales service is second to none
  • The fact we don’t use sub-contractors only employees

Introduction to All Green Solar.

Commercial Solar Installation.

Reviewers report paying: $5,650 - $8,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

All Green Environmental Solutions Reviews (588)

4.3/5

4.4/5

4.4/5

All Green Solutions exceeded all our expectations

We had many questions following the initial quote and found the sales team happy to answer all our questions patiently and respectfully. They followed up with an amended quote based on our preferences. All Green Solutions stood out in their willingness to discuss and meet our needs rather than sell us an inflexible packaged system. The communication, installation, grid connection and software support was excellent. It is now 9 months since installation and we couldn't be happier. We will use All Green Solutions again when we add a battery to the system in the future.

Original Review on 29-04-2021:

Quick and smooth Installation

Sale/Quoting process was fast and online. Easy to compare and also easy to choose with multiple options.

Installation was 2 months after the sale as the guys are super busy.
One day of installation, everything was done and dusted quickly and efficiently.

Apps (Tesla and Enphase) were explained once everything was connected and up and running.

Very happy with the system so far.

8 months later we asked Michael: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

totally

Great job

All staff were helpful and friendly. The installation was quick and went smoothly.
They helped with info for the grid connection after install.
Got a discount for display a sign in my yard - the sign is not an eyesore.

Efficient installation

They came when they said they would and were efficient with installation. They also replaced broken tiles for me and even went and got extra spare tiles for this.

Everything was left nice and clean afterwards.

R W H.

All green environment solutions was quick on response. Very good no frills system. All workers were very polite. need, tidy. On time on install date, very happy with install, waiting on first power bill to see difference.

Very helpful and great range of options

Joel was very helpful in listening to what I wanted and provided a great range of quotes. Speaking with him he didn't try and up sell me to a more expensive option and answered my many questions.

Installation went extremely well. Bryce and his team were punctual, quick and tidy. Removing my old system and installing the new one in 5hrs. Bryce went through the system and app, then climbed back on the roof to adjust a couple of panels for me.

The system has been working beyond expectations. The only small concerning issue was being contacted the day before installation informing me that they couldn't install the Jinko panels as originally quoted (no stock). I found this interesting seeing as the deposit had been paid over a month before. The pannels where substituted with what I was told a better Aus made pannel with double the warranty. Time with tell with these pannels.

Overall very happy with All Green and recommend them.

Painless and very effective

The company did exactly what it promised to do. The installation was done in about 5 hours and was very efficient. They quickly organised all the connections and very quickly my system was generating sufficient power to make me on average 90% independent of the grid. All in all a great experience

Reward comes to those who are very patient!

AGES is an excellent solar provider company from sales, right to installation, and aftersales. Gary was very patient during quoting stage, with numerous options provided from standard string systems to the latest tech. Also, he took it in his stride with the panels layout being changed a few times and non-stop quesitons. Alas, no thanks to the lockdown, installation was postponed close to 2 months. But the wait was not in vain, as the panels was sort of upgraded from 370W to 440W due to availability but maintaining the overall systems total of 6.6kW.
Installation was very smooth with Wayne and his 2 apprentices texting their arrival time and really arrived very punctually. By 2 pm, the whole system was up and running. Wayne guided me on the app usage and the team left the place in as clean a condition as it was before. After install, within a day, AGES provided the necessary paperwork for submission to my energy retailer. It's now exactly 2 weeks since install, and I got my first electricity bill. Absolutely stoke with the bill reduction and looking forward to many years of savings. Thanks AGES !

Cheers!
Vic

They proposed a system with the best ROI

Q: How was the sales/quoting process?
This was good. They sent an image of what my roof would look like with the max number of panels. They had a quoting tool that allowed me to choose various different options-- various amounts of panels, microinverters or DC Optimisers, and additional monitoring.

Due to the options, I ran the numbers, and I decided to go with a bigger system (more panels, bigger inverter, and DC Optimizers)

Q: How did the installation go? Polite? Tidy? Punctual?
They came exactly on time.

Q: How was the customer service? e.g. did they help organise the grid connection after the install?
Via email, excellent. Emails for sales were fast, after installation, a little slower.

Great team to deal with

The quotations from Solar Quotes came through promptly, but the stand out was the one provided by All Green Environmental it was very professional and had a number of options given which I later discussed with thier sales representative Gary he was extremely helpful and refreshingly did not push an agenda just gave sound advice.

Installation attempt one was sadly a let down as the roof tiles had degraded to a point re-roofing was required. I probably should have got it inspected prior but I guess there's no point in putting a new system on a seventy year old terracotta roof with a thirty degree pitch, the guys took it in there stride and we organised a revised date once the roof was sorted out.

Bryce and the team arrived on a nice sunny day and had the system installed on the fresh roof with no fuss at all, cleaned up and removed all the packaging and explained the system and set up the app (all really nice guys). By two o'clock we had the place back to ourselves and I was busy watching the kilowatts flow back into the grid feeling pretty good about the decision we had made.

The next day Emma from the office sent through all the warranty and certification certificates, everything went like clockwork.

You can definitely see they have done this hundreds of times before, the experience really shows. Thanks again.

Great, prompt service, with a variety of options.

Quotes came through very promptly, with a good selection of options, and not trying to force us to get a battery like other companies. Installers were on time, went smoothly, and polite. All paperwork sorted afterwards and sent by email.

Great experience with the team at All Green

From the initial contact and discussions over system options and their respective merits, through to the decision making process and to installation, the team at All Green Environmental Solutions were very helpful and friendly. I was never made to feel pushed down a particular path and as AGES are a locally based company with years of service to the local market, I felt that I could trust their advise and expertise. Thanks team, I look forward to years of trouble free solar.

Interesting design and competitive price

All green offered professional quotes and suggested east west options when our situation was explained. Installation was well coordinated and was performed without a hitch. Minor details on site regarding the old system and location of new equipment were settled without issues.

Good quality system and a reasonable price

Took the time to negotiate a few different quotes for different systems, before finally agreeing on a 12.32kw system, using Q Cell panels and enphase micro inverters.
Installation was seamless and hassle free, guys were great, set up my enphase monitoring system. Everything is going great.

Excellent experience.

Comprehensive , timely and responsive quote.
quick installation
good workmanship that i couldn't fault
polite team to work with.

Allround excellent experience. thank you

Great Solar experience

Very happy with information provided to me regarding various systems available to me whilst choosing best system for my requirements. Install team very prompt and tidy with great communication at all times. Office staff helped with any queries before and after install. Happy with my system choice at this stage and would highly recommend All Green Environmental Solutions.

A job very well done; but there were some service hiccups

I had requested a site inspection but this was denied (I can only presume this was because I live in Sydney and they are based on the Central Coast). So not the best of starts given that the other two 'three quotes' companies made a site inspection. I ended up going back to the company after one of the other two companies could no longer assist me. I was very happy with the way All Green set out their several quotes to me, very easy to understand and all the important info was on the one page. I subsequently commissioned All Green for a 7kw system consisting of 19 Jinko Cheetah panels with micro inverters (due to some significant house shade issues). The install went very well after my initial chat with the team leader had been less than straightforward. The install team also initially failed to follow their own company covid safe policy (which being within the start of Sydney's lengthy covid lockdown was surprising). All the necessary paperwork was provided at, or very soon after, the end of the install. The system has been in place for about six weeks and everything is going well. I'm very happy with the Enphase micro inverters and the optional Envoy-S metering is great.

Original Review on 18-11-2020:

Great Solar Company

Very experienced professional company. Very quick with the initial quote with a very competitive price. Everything was explained well and changes done quickly. The solar system installation team was exceptional. On time, experienced, very professional. Spent the time to show us how to set up system for monitoring. Did a fantastic job. Total pleasure to deal with. Original ratings

8 months later we asked John: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

The total solar system installed by All Green Environmental Solutions has so far performed as expected.
Very happy with the complete solar system.

Just not happy with energy company AGL that we are with. Very dishonest. Cannot trust them. They are one off the biggest rip off energy companies.

Original Review on 24-01-2021:

Very satisfied

I got a number of quotes and All Green were the cheapest. They were patient as I refined my brief and provided advice during this process. The brief was quite specific and they installed just what I required.

A team of at least 8 guys turned up on the day they booked. I had a large installation with 2 x 5kW inverters, 2 LG batteries and lots of panels. Rain meant they could not complete on the day as the roof got slippery. They returned on a Saturday a couple of weeks later to finish off, again with a large team.

They were very polite and answered all my questions and cleaned up after the work was done. The system was up and running from then on, grid connected and everything and I have been very happy with its performance. They have not needed to return to fix anything.

6 months later we asked Richard: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

It is great to have solar energy. We have saved heaps of greenhouse gases and survived a couple of blackouts (up to 2 days long). We have learnt a lot about how the system works - noting the effect of cloudy days and how quickly the battery charges and discharges. We have an EV and a PHEV so we buy about $25 petrol every couple of weeks and the rest is free sun energy. The fast charger we had (32A) was taken off the inverters and put on the grid side, so we use the 15A circuit most of the time and generally only on the 8A setting. This is enough to keep the cars topped up.

Save time & effort, just get AGES to do your install !

I love supporting local business and AGES justified my decision. From start to finish the whole job went seamlessly. Russell in sales took the time to answer my technical questions, Wayne and the install boys were fantastic, and the admin staff kept us updated the whole time. Highly recommend.

A-Grade all round company.

These guys are amazing, quick to react to request for quotation. Was very understanding and listened to everything I asked.
Very quick but still professional installation.
Arrived on time, well presented, very polite and my favourite, cleaned up after themselves.
They didn't organise the grid connection but explained everything required to do so, very simple process, but I had problems with my retail provider. Another story and by no means any fault of All Green Environmental Solutions.
The salesperson didn't try to push a certain product and gave a reasonable install date.
I would recommend this Company to anyone and everyone.

Fantastic from Start to Finish

From my initial enquiry through to installation these guys have been great. Install happened right on schedule and Wayne was very helpful in walking me through the system and how it works. Product, Quality of Workmanship and Price were all excellent. Highly Recommend.

A very satisfied customer

Sales and quoting process was was excellent. Sales rep attended onsite for the original quote which was then refined during numerous telephone calls as various options where discussed. I was always made aware of the pros and cons of each option. Instalaltion occurred on the originally scheduled date and was surprisingly quick. The team was punctual, polite and professional and always ready to discuss the placement of various components. The tidy up after the job couldn't have been better - apart from the panels on the roof you wouldn't have known anyone had been there. Customer service throughout was topnotch. Communication was excellent - we always knew where we stood.

We have been connected to the grid and AllGreen have provided all the certifications and documentation for us to arrange feeding excess generationback to the grid

The Men Were Professional

The installation was neat and clean. They removed all their rubbish. They removed their boots when inside the house. They spoke well and did not fool around. They arrived on time and worked quickly. They explained all the issues regarding the installation with patience.

Great quality and confidence in product

I had at least 10 quotes and choose this company for a couple of reasons.

- local reputation for service
- best quality product and installation
- competitive pricing compared with string systems

The installation was only completed a week ago and I’m already seeing the benefits of solar. The team were on time and clear with the details of the job. Would definitely recommend this company!

Friendly and Professional Installer

Installation went very smoothly. The installers were very polite and professional and happy to answer any questions I had. They cleaned up at the end of the job and left the place nice and tidy.

Super Happy

I gathered quotes from around 5 different companies and All Green was the most accommodating simply and provided different solutions but most of all they , they answered all questions and were honest in their advice.
The process has been very simple, the installation was completed without any problems and the system is working as described.
All of the staff have bee professional and polite, the installers treated my house as if it was there own.

Very happy with the solution

All Green Environmental Solutions were a very good organisation to deal with. Pre-sales were very knowledgeable and happy to go into as much detail as I required. Plus, I found their prices to be very competitive in comparison to other quotes.

The installation did not go 100% to plan, but this was mainly due to the weather in Sydney over the summer - there was more rain than I can ever recall so I can see how this would cause significant delays for any solar installer. In the end, they worked a couple of Saturdays to get the job done.

I would not hesitate to recommend All Green Environment Solutions to friends and family (In fact I have already).

Original Review on 28-08-2020:

Excellent communication, no fuss installers

These guys are tremendous. Every question I had was immediately answered. The installers were polite, friendly, and left no mess. They communicated every step of the process from the go ahead from me, to a last minute text to say they would arrive early for the install. David explained how to get the most of the app clearly and went through shut down procedures.
One very happy customer.

8 months later we asked Jim: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

From a quarterly bill of $400 - $500, it is now consistently between $30-$90 per quarter. The electricity is free, I am just paying the daily supply fee of $1 ($90 per quarter). Very happy.

Original Review on 24-08-2020:

Great, hassle free installation.

Easy installation. Took all up around 3.5 hrs. Installer was very knowledgeable and friendly. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Shane: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Has performed above what we were expecting. First bill was $19 and our last bill was just under $100 ( very wet few months so solar down on what it could have been ) at this rate the system will pay itself off in 2 years..???????? very happy.

Original Review on 20-08-2020:

A good experience. All went well

Joe was very helpful from the beginning. I asked him a few quotes and with no hesitation he has done it all.

Bryce did my Solar Panel installation. Nice guy and really knows what he was doing.

My experience from the beginning till the end was very good. All process went well. Thank you Solar Quotes.

8 months later we asked Erwin: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes indeed. Thank you
Their service is great from the beginning to the end. There was a long wait to the installation date because they're so busy, there was another wait for the approval after installation because the power distributor is short staffed (not All Green's fault), then another long wait for the energy to come and install the smart meter. It's worth it in the end and I am enjoying lots of savings. All Green has also ensured that they are monitoring my system.

Original Review on 14-07-2020:

Done in a professional manner.

Sales/quoting process done efficiently.

Installation done punctual and tidy manner.

All the paper work done by installer for me to arrange grid connection with my electricity provider.

8 months later we asked Paul: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

The system has performed as expected with appropriate savings on electricity bills.

Original Review on 22-06-2020:

The sale/ quoting was all done by email or over the phone , which was something new as I’m use to dealing face to face but the whole process was good. The installation is on going as the inverter was not available but was contacted straight away by the office to arrange its installation. Will write another review when the system is up and running. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Mark: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

We have gone through 2 quarters of bill cycles now with our summer bill down from $1100 to $104 and the previous bill a $40 credit.So we are very happy with our system.

Original Review on 03-07-2020:

Sales/quoting process was probably the least satisfactory of the three quotes, however there was nothing fundamentally wrong with it. Only company that did not visit the site (to our knowledge)
However all concerns/queries were answered promptly. It helped us that a friend had purchased solar from this company recently and recommended them.
Installation was delayed twice. The second delay was frustrating however I think it was more frustrating for the company.
Actual instal was completely to our satisfaction. Site staff were great.
Customer service was satisfactory.
I would recommend this company to friends, however I do believe that some of their customer interaction processes could improve.

8 months later we asked Geoffrey: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes it has performed to my expectations. As there has been no issues I have not had any further interaction with All Green.

Fantastic installation!

Very rare you deal with a company that do exactly what they say they will do. In November I confirmed the order and an install date of 3rd Feb. Install happened on 3rd Feb and went without a hitch. Have already recommended them to two others.

Very happy customer

Quoting process made easy by sola quotes had quotes previously did not understand them till read your paper on what was important not price My installer turned up on time job was done efficiently . Finished same day any questions I asked installer we answered I would highly recommend; all green environmental solutions to any one who needs a solar system thanks guys and girls. My whole system is backed by my installer with 10 years warranty my Pannels have 12 years

Happy solar customer

Our solar system was installed on 25th January. We chose All Green Environmental Solutions to provide our system because they were one of 3 companies that Solar Quotes recommended. and the product and pricing suited our situation. The Sales Representative was knowledgeable and helpful, answering our many questions, and providing realistic solutions without being pushy. The quoting system was clear and detailed and provided numerous options, which was initially confusing, but then really helpful because we could compare different system sizes and products without having to re-quote.

Once we accepted the quote and paid our deposit, the office provided us with an installation date and sent confirmation prior to the day. The installation was seamless with the three installers completing the work professionally and efficiently.

While we have only had the system in place for a few days we are already impressed with the efficiency of the Enphase plus Jinko Solar system. Today is rainy and cloudy, but we have still produced over 13kWh of power, which is well in excess of our usage and quite a surprise for us.

Great to deal with a local company

Great to deal with at each stage. They were happy to follow up and provide information about an optimiser they fitted during the installation that wasn't part of the original offer (due to the string configuration and odd number of panels) when I had questions about how it worked.

Great installer. No issues.

Good communication, easy and quick installation. System working well. Very happy with service.

Great service and advice

We had a lot of questions going in. Gary was great, he called and patiently addressed my questions one by one.

And they weren’t all easy ones. We have hills in the East and West which will affect how many hours of sunlight we get. Gary evaluated this and gave us a conservative energy estimate including the number of years it would take for the system to pay itself off under our conditions. Because systems have dropped so significantly in price it’s still only 4-5 years which is fantastic.

We had long talks about the pros/cons of batteries and how we will eventually be able to factor our electric car into the mix.

It was clear Gary wasn’t just trying to make the biggest sale, he was both knowledgable and forthcoming and actually advised against some expensive options we were considering.

System gets installed next month so I can’t speak of that yet, but they have a fixed price and have assured me that even if it’s a tricky install the price won’t increase.

Thanks to solar quotes, you saved me a lot of time and headaches weeding out all the cowboys. Was great to start with reputable companies from day one.

Very happy!

Very good value

Wayne who installed our system was very knowledgeable. He also managed to hide the conduit into the inverter in the house's cavity wall.

Great

Looks great & doing what i bought it for. Time will tell on 1st full bill

Install of 10kw system, quick and easy

All Green where very clear on what they do. Even when they had to adjust from one phase to two phase install they had no problem. The installers where all from all green, no subconscious contractor. Very professional and quick.

Great System

Fantastic communication from Russell from the very beginning. Installation was punctual, efficient and all done with a minimum of fuss and with no mess to deal with. A great job all around!

Excellent Company with a great advice and choice

Great sales service - advised of different solutions for my solar system. All information needed to make a decision and an easy way to receive the quotes and book the installation.
Kept up to date on the install date and time in the lead up to the install.
All technicians were polite, friendly and got to work with the job.
Cleaned up after the job. Assisted with learning the monitoring app and protocol to organise grid connection.
Extremely happy with my system and the output power for my needs.
Great company to deal with all round - highly recommended.

Had 2 systems installed by All Green Invironmental Services from Central Coast. One on 31/5/2011 and one on 26/5/2011. Guess what now find out warranty only for 5 years yet we never received any info on this.

Great job

The guys who installed the system were execellent, they knew their stuff and installation was seamless. They even worked through the rain which was impressive.
However I am still waiting for a receipt of payment after two requests.

Professional installation.

Sales quoting was clear and detailed. The installation was early (good for us) and the installers polite, helpful and efficient. However, they were somewhat untidy, leaving black boot prints on both decks and rubbish scraps under the panels which will flow into the gutter system. The company offered to come back and clean off the boot prints but we managed to remove them with sugar soap and scrubbing. The grid was connected when they left. Overall we are very happy with the installation.

Our energy retailer was not ready to upgrade our meter although we gave them 4 weeks notice but that will be next Monday (12 days post-installation).

A Walk in the Solar Park

Executive Summary: All Green was very professional in the quoting process, the actual installation, and the after service.

Details: I got 3 quotes from companies recommended by Solar Quotes plus 2 other companies which my relatives recommended. I chose the following selection criteria to assess each quote:

1. Energy Harvest in Kwh - I supplied my energy needs as shown in my energy bills for the last year and each installer gave me an estimate of their recommended solution.
2. Solar Panel Quality - based on reviews of panels that were recommended
3. Inverter Quality - based on inverters that were recommended
4. Cost of Solar Power System
5. Installer's Longevity in the Business - I went to ASIC to make sure how long the installer have been in business for
6. Installer's Performance - I used Solar Quotes reviews, Google Reviews, and TrustPilot Reviews to get a balanced view of the installer's performance.
7. After sales service - This is harder to determine as not much data apart from what the Installer offers.

I told each installer to give me their best system and their 2nd best system so I ended up comparing 10 quotes across 5 installers. I gave each Selection Criteria a Weight and multiplied them against the score that I gave for each selection criteria so I ended up getting the quote from the installer with the highest Weighted Average which came out as All Green,

The Sales People from all 5 companies were quite forthcoming in giving me the information I need, including 1 company whose salesperson keeps on pressuring me to make a decision (fortunately not the All Green Sales person).

The Install Team was even better. They came early. And the team lead, David Smith, was excellent. He answered all my concerns including:

1. How the microinverters will be connected to my 3-phase power via a Trunk Cable that allows each microinverter output to be connected in a round-robin way to Phase A, Phase B, and Phase C so the whole setup delivers 3-phase power in a balanced way.

2. How the cables will come down to my meter box in a neat way. I've included a picture of my meter box beside the Solar Switches and you won't see any wires between them. David did a good job of dropping the cables through the brickwork cavity so looking from the outside the wires just disappeared.

3. How they will insure no rain water leaks getting into my roof. They had to drill holes in some of my tiles to pass through the Trunk Cable output from the microinverters. But they sealed that with a contraption that will ensure no water leaks come in the house. David only asked for 1 tile replacement on the top roof so not a lot of tile breakages. I actually had to buy 10 spares apart from my 20 spares of roof tiles which I have under the house but they were not needed, So far no water leakages have been detected, and we've had decent rain already.

David's Team came around 8:30 am and were finished by 2:30 pm. David stayed back to show me how the monitoring system works. He also discussed how I can move my water heating which currently happens between midnight and 5am to sometime during the day so I make maximum use of solar power. David's team also cleaned up and brought all rubbish with them. I was amazed that all my worries disappeared and it was really a walk in the park thanks to All Green's install team.

I would totally recommend them to anyone who wants to install a topnotch system with no install hitches.

After we paid the balance of the install, we got the necessary paperwork (CCEW) to apply to Energy Australia for a changeover of our meter to a 3-Phase net meter. Energy Australia has its own application form for the changeover so all we had to do was submit the CCEW and the Energy Australia application form, and within 3 weeks we have been scheduled for a meter changeover. As of the time of this writing, we will get the new meter in a week's time.