Beyond Solar Reviews

About Beyond Solar, Solar Installers

Beyond Solar
Platinum Partner
Beyond Solar is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 67 604 966 403  ABN active since 25 Mar 2015 | Beyond Solar Pty Ltd
ACN: 604 966 403  ACN active since 25 Mar 2015 | Beyond Solar Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractor's Licenses:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
ACT: 20181203 Beyond Solar Pty Ltd

NSW: 282508C Beyond Solar Pty Ltd

VIC: REC 28681 Beyond Solar Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $4,090 - $8,700 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Beyond Solar is a division of Beyond Electrical Australia, founded in 2010. We specialise in designing precise solar solutions for homes, farms and businesses. Our vision is to assist Australians in becoming less reliant on the grid, and spending your money on more important things than bills from your retailer. We are confident that our experts are the most knowledgeable in the industry; educating our clients and helping them make an informed decision. We are a company built by installers, who have been working in the industry for a combined total of well over 30 years.

Beyond Solar Solar Reviews

Exactly as promised

Purchased a 6.6KW system from Saad Siddiqui at Beyond Solar in February 2020. Got a few variations on quote so I could get an SMA inverter. Found the process to be professional, they came on the appointed day, the on-site team were professional, despite roof being a bit old very few broken tiles and the system has been operating without a hitch from that day. I like it when there are no surprises, you get what you pay for and you get it when you agreed. I would and have recommended them. I was replacing an old 1.5kw system and they took that off the roof for me as well. Show additional information

Can't get any better than word of mouth

First of all there was a discussion about usage of electricity and how we would benefit best from installing the right unit.
No up selling.
Answered all the questions and queries I had. If something had to be explained twice no problem.
Once I'd decided to proceed with the installation they arranged a time suitable to do the install
Turned up on time did the install cleaned up the mess showed me the job and explained again how everything worked.
The only thing I had to do was to phone my electricity supplier and notify them that I had solar installed and was ready for a smart meter so we can connect to the grid.

Excellent experience.

Saad Siddiqui was an excellent and helpful consultant with our multiple requests and changes. The installation team were incredible - quick, polite and professional. The only negative would be the other people I spoke with who weren't Saad (!!) who were not as experienced in customer care as he is. But in terms of the company and experience, 5 stars!!! Show additional information

Highly recommended

Process was quite seamless from start to finish.
My father had used Beyond Solar and recommended them to me.
My initial (sales enquiry) contact was with Pawan. He was extremely helpful and I felt he went over and above other competitors in trying to work out best system and way to get the best out of my system as our property backs onto some large trees.
I did receive 3 other quotes which were all around the same price. But I chose Beyond Solar because they were recommended to me and they went into more detail to understand my property layout.
After I accepted quote, installation was approximately one month later.
Installers turned up on time, were very professional and explained everything that was going to happen on the day. They were clean and very polite.
Customer service since has been good. I was sent pre-completed forms which I sent to my electricity provider and have access to the app which tracks the inverter/solar performance.
I would recommend Beyond Solar.

Exceptional service and fast process

We'd been looking into solar for months and had to sift through the various companies trying to sell us solar at ridiculous prices or who were pushy and sometimes rude. But when dealing with beyond solar we had a completely different experience. The quoting process was very fast and Pawan was excellent to speak to, checking in and making sure I was aware of everything I need to know about the process. Once we had finalised the paperwork the installation took place within a week and the guys who did the installation were very professional and friendly. Couldn't be happier. Show additional information

Happy to have installed solar

I had lots of questions for Beyond when we started too understand the various aspects of the systems on offer, locaiton best to install the unit including inverter, also growth for the future. Saad was helpful, answered all my queries and did some cost modelling for me.

The site installer Jordan was on time. Called in advance. Explained everything before they started, replaced a few roof tiles broken and cleanup after they were done.

The 7.9kw system installed has been running perfectly since Feb 2020. On average the solar generation estimated by Beyond has been spot on.

Great experience

Right from the start, Saad at Beyond Solar was extremely helpful. He answered all of my questions without hesitation and made my decision to go with Beyond Solar easy. After the deposit was paid, even though we live in a rural area, our system was installed within three weeks. The installation team were fantastic! They called to let me know when they would arrive, then arrived on time. They gave us easy instructions on how everything works and were very easy going and happy to answer any questions. Everything was super easy and quick throughout the whole process. I have been extremely happy with the service Saad and the team at Beyond Solar offered and I would recommend them to my friends and family. Show additional information

Recommended installer in every respect

Right from the beginning Beyond Solar were pleasant and efficient to deal with. Their recommendations were valid and useful and the price was competitive. They were not pushy but provided all of the information I requested in a timely manner. The installation took place on the day scheduled and was undertaken very efficiently by a very professional, friendly and competent crew that went out of their way to make it right. They fully cleaned up after installation. Their foreman, Hajj, made sure everything was fully explained and that I was completely satisfied before he left. Beyond Solar office staff arranged all the paperwork for the grid connection with AGL. A new meter was installed and after a few weeks, the connection to the grid was made. Beyond Solar monitored the progress throughout and after connection. There was a small problem with a high voltage on the grid causing inverter drop-outs. This was an Essential Energy problem, but MK from Beyond Solar gave me much advice about it and it was subsequently rectified by Essential Energy. Beyond Solar were most helpful throughout the entire process, and to the present date the system output has been above their estimates. I am very happy with this installation. Show additional information

Honest and upfront

I would say I’m a difficult customer, I had millions of questions and millions more. Pawan at Beyond Solar went above and beyond to help me out. There were a few hiccups along the way with weather, low stock etc however the company always worked with me to achieve the best result.

I would recommend to anyone. Install is clean, tidy and professional.

Excellent Service

Thank you for the install. Pawan was very helpful and patient. Highly recommended. Show additional information

Excellent install and great value

Excellent install and great value and was able to fit all 6.6kw on my roof Show additional information
Not your issue but Alinta Energy was very slow with meter install and took forever to supply install date. Show additional information

Very good service

Very happy with the service. Once the deposit was paid the installers were very quick to action the work order.

So far the system is producing as expected or better.

Great price, quality components and perfect installation

Quote was done over the phone. Nobody came to inspect unlike Banana Solar which I preferred. Price and components were similar. Was able to get installed earlier over the Christmas period which was a bonus. Everything installed on the day and up and running after lunch. Show additional information
Great crew, really happy with Installation & Performance so far Show additional information

Brilliant and easy

Made the whole process easy. Reliable and friendly service. Quality equipment installed Show additional information

Hassle free installation.

Prompt with competitive quote for 6.6Kw of a Trina Allblack panels with a SMA Sunny Boy inverter. Was Installation done on day and at the time they said they would. They completed the paperwork required to get AGL to upgrade the analog meter to a feed-in meter. Just needed a signature from us before the paperwork was done. All very straightforward. Show additional information
Installer was rather slow in providing paper work for grid-connection application Show additional information

Ripped off

In 2017 I Paid top dollar for 5 kw system with 25 top quality panels. I saw it was $2500 cheaper at Royal Easter show. They told they were installing 19 panels as that would generate 5kw power, have never got to 5kw, told it was trees, which had been removed since google photo. At installment the Jinko panels were swapped out without my knowledge to Trina Panels, when I asked I was shown the invoice with the top quality panels on, got someone to check roof afterwards, definitely not the ones I had paid for. Complaint resulted in a refund of $400, but not for the 6 panels not installed. Advised by small claims they will not order the purchased panels to be installed but just a refund of under $500. Now I am looking into battery storage but as the system is not generating 5 kw, it isn't worth it. Show additional information
The supplier did not arrange connection of our generator, they said it wasn't necessary on an off grid system. They suggested we should have had parts needed and if we had they could have installed it on that day, but the installers were grumpy, not friendly and rushed through it, trying to finish before their long trip back to Sydney (we are over 500km away). They didn't take us through how the system worked, the online monitoring software, error messages or trouble shooting. They suggested we should have been experts on solar and known all the complicated equipment needed and questions to ask. They then quoted almost $700 to come back and install the generator, this was after they told my husband they would "be happy to come back and install the generator" - I thought I would clarify if this was going to cost us anything as my husband was under the impression it would be part of the install and have no cost.

Further, we paid for 26 panels as this was what would fit on our roof area and we discussed this in detail to ensure no extra supports or structures were needed as it was going on our new garage. The installers would not put the panels on in the way we suggested and thus could only fit 24, saying the roof needed more supports to screw the frame into - but we had asked them this before. It was annoying to have a smaller system but then they only wanted to refund about $150 for two 300 watt JMA panels that they charged us about $300 each for. They eventually agreed to refund about $200.

They have been quite good with communication throughout the quote and issues but they are not entirely honest.
We hope that the quality of the system holds up as well as the manufacturers warranties as we do not expect any support from Beyond Solar.

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, I do apologise that we haven't met your expectations but would like to clarify a few points.

The generator needed an auto-start which your generator didn't have, the scope of work as per our quote was the installation of an offgrid solar PV system and we completed all work as per the scope. As an extra service we did said we'd be happy to connect the generator to the system at the time of installation if it was suitable to do so. However because it didn't have the auto start we were unable to connect it to the system, as it could have affected the stability and operation of our system. This was explained in detail to your husband over the phone by myself and by our technical manager. To install your generator after we've completed the installation of your system, would mean we need to send an electrician to your property and that involves additional costs to our business. We were happy to do this as a complimentary addition while we were on site but unfortunately your equipment wasn't suitable at the time.

Our installers did not rush your job and were on site for 2 days- the first day was raining and they ran all the cabling and on the second day they completed the installation. After speaking to your husband he commented on how happy he was with the quality of the installation.

In regards to the panels, installers need to work off the roof structure and what it allows. They take into account screw lines etc. Unfortunately when they got there to install they found they could only fit 24 panels. We immediately advised you of this, which was the day prior to our install date.

When the system size was reduced by 2 panel we offered you $200 as refund for the 2 panels- this was in line with the cost they added to your quote. You were unhappy with the amount we offered and to ensure your satisfaction we then agreed to a refund of $290 for the 2 panels. The $300 price for each panel is incorrect.

I do take exception to you saying we aren't entirely honest, my team have been upfront with you and I myself have personally spoken to your husband on at least 2 occasions. We have never been anything but honest and upfront.

As for support, we will always be there for our customers and if you need support you will always get it. Your husband has my personal mobile number and I would be happy to personally help you with any issues you may have with your system.

Regards, Steve

Very professional. Great service, great advice, no fuss.

From the quote to the installation, Beyond Solar were very helpfully, fully communicating the proposed solution and explaining the reasons why. Everyone I dealt with was very friendly and professional. They delivered a great product. Show additional information

great service

great service, on time as stated, all good. Installer was great. Show additional information

Keeps you informed

Beyond Solar took time to inform and explains details of their product and were not pushy. Installation team were punctual. Show additional information

Sales person very helpful.

Comphrensive
Polite
Yes paperwork was emailed to us, but due to Christmas and local problems, we are still not connected to the grid. We have been told by a friend not to run the system until Origin connect the smart meters otherwise we will be charged extra for power usage or not used.
I've had a top of the line 10kW Solar Edge + LG panels system for about 4 years.
I got a powerwall and noticed that it's not always getting charged. So Time to add some more PV.
This time I'm putting 10kW of a half decent Chinese system up against the premium system.
It's about half the price and putting out about the same power so far.
In 5 years time I'll be able to tell you how smart it was.
Hi Finn Firstly let me thank you for your input and for your website. First class my man. I know there are cheaper offers out there but I know you never get something for nothing. The guys in the office and the install guys in Beyond Solar all got together making it a completely hassle-free installation. These power bills are out of control and I feel I have made a great investment over the next 15 to 20 years. So I want to thank Beyond Solar and yourself for making this a pain free experience. My apologies to the power company executives for not contributing any more to your huge salaries and first-class round the world tickets. Show additional information

Great installation team, communication doesn't seem to be the best

The sales guy (Saad) called me up, gave me plenty of details from the get-go and wasn't pushy.
Most things were explained, but be sure to read up on SolarQuotes first to completely understand the options.
Saad was happy to provide me details, model numbers and pricing for various options broken down by components of system so it's easy to make a clear choice.
Not all companies which contacted me offered that level of information and I did not go with those companies because of that!

I made sure to confirm that it'd be installed before end of year and they told me it'd be installed before xmas.
Put a deposit down on 18th Nov, got confirmation and sent over all the necessary details to get started.

In their emails, it said:

> Our Installations Team will contact you approximately 7-10 days prior to work taking place and confirm all your details and availability.

So I waited.
... and waited.

3 weeks later on 11th of December, it was getting close to xmas and I haven't heard anything.
I decided to give them a call and ask how the installation schedule was looking since it was a busy period for most solar installers.
Got through to someone and was told "Install manager will get back to you"
He did get back to me the following day to confirm it was gonna be installed on that Saturday (basically 2 days notice).
I had something on but didn't want to risk messing with the schedule, so we booked it in.

Installation went smoothly as planned.

- Daniel the sparky was honest and polite, pretty much answered any questions I had. The installation of inverter was done well and cabling was very tidy.
- The panel guys on the roof were also great. Initially they were going to bring the cabling upstairs through the man-hole but decided not to since they might scratch our walls.
- About 3 tiles were broken during installation but I had plenty of spares (you'd be silly to expect no broken tiles given the amount of work required for installing solar panels)
- They did what they could to clean up afterwards but there were a few things here and there hidden in the lawn. Given how hot it was that day, I don't hold it against them at all.

System has been installed for 3 weeks and runs well.
No issues with app installation, wifi connectivity of inverter and seems to be operating within expectations according to weather.

Would I recommend them? Yes, and I have.
But I also recommend chasing them up if it seems like they forgot to call you back.

Solar review

Customer sales person was good, factual, clear and helpful. We asked for different quotes for different configurations and they provided these.
The installation went ahead on the day and was finished and connected as planned on the same day. They overcame some issues with pipes up on the roof and it was a tidy installation.
They helped us to install the monitoring software and also assisted us in completing the grid installation paperwork for our supplier.
They responded to all our calls and queries.

Excellent

Excellent process from start to finish. Installers were great and I have no complaints on customer service Show additional information

support lacking

Installation OK but some bits of cable off-cuts left lying about.
I think when they headline a 6.6KW system it should be made clear that the outpput is max. 5KW due to inverter losses etc.
Was getting output reduction due to high grid voltage. MK over phone gave me instructions how to change inverter parameter to 258V and said this would fix problem. It didn't.
I sent another three emails asking questions about this but got no response at all. When I rang sales they said it was up to me to fix problem with Endeavour Energy.

fantastic installer!!!

Good Sales person.
Installation went smoothly and on time.
Due to shutdown period, can't comment on it yet.

Great installers and customer service

The sales and quoting process was smooth and informative. Installation was smooth. Show additional information

Responsive sales team and competitive pricing

Mohamed was great to deal with during spec and quoting. He was happy to talk through and price multiple configurations and was always contactable. Quoted without requiring a site visit Installation team were punctual polite and tidy. Happy to recommend Beyond Show additional information

Exceptional Service

From start to finish everything went like clockwork all staff very obliging and helpful everything done on time or early Workmanship top quality everything left in a clean and tidy manner and assisted with all the other bits and pieces very satisfied Show additional information
The installation was done really fast,from deposit to install was 10 days. The only issue I'm having is Solarweb is not reporting data correct from my Fronius E Meter. Its showing Export as Import and vice versa. The installers have come out to check wiring and it all seems fine. They have been in touch with Fronius regarding my problem. I am still waiting on a solution which they don't have as yet. Show additional information

Very happy with my Solar

The process from quote to installation was made easy because of the contact available with the office. The tradies were very respectful, worked hard and left my property very tidy. I'm very satisfied. Show additional information

class A install

Sales and quote was quick and easy over the phone, I was even able to visit their centre and have face to face discussion with Steve. installation Boys were Polite Tidy Punctual
First class in house team.

Helped us to work out what we needed

Beyond Solar have us a good option of value for money whilst still allowing us to get the best product we could within our budget. We had one issue with the first installer who didn’t want to do the job but they quickly found another, and the guys who came to do the install were great. Show additional information

If you are after high-quality install and gear with a budget, Beyond Solar is the one to go for!

My Beyond Solar-installed system (12kW Trina Honey 315W panels and 10kW Fronius Symo) has been up and running for close to 3 weeks now with no dramas and generating an average of 50-60kWh for the past week (mostly cloudy) and managed to peaked at 73kWh on one of the more sunny and clear days. This review is long due - I wanted to ensure I had the opportunity to first monitor how the system is performing, in addition to evaluate the quality of install and after-sales support experience before writing this up. I have to say Beyond Solar does not disappoint at all and my experience resonates with a lot of other positive feedbacks from other customers.

I have been researching solar for awhile before taking the plunge and sent out requests for quotes from 3 of NSW top-rated installers. Key criteria for me are: they need to be CEC-certified, been in business for at least 5yrs, use in-house installers and has genuine reviews from customers - and Beyond Solar ticked all the right boxes.

I have already made up my mind on what I wanted when I reached out for a quote: size and type of system (10-13kW, string inverter without battery), consumption monitoring (Solar Analytics or Fronius Smart Meter), choice of panels (Trina), brand of inverter (SMA or Fronius).

Saad of Beyond Solar was first to call back (within an hour of me sending the email!) and immediately responded by verifying and confirming my requirements, in addition to providing his expert opinions on choice on quality and warranty of panels, inverter and monitoring, in addition to drawing out the layout and orientation of panels. We also discussed about potential shading (both seasonal and structural) where we both agreed that Tigo optimisers to be added to a number of panels susceptible to shading. A formal quote and system performance analysis was sent via email quickly thereafter. Their quote was the most competitive among all installers and deposit was paid with install scheduled within 3 weeks. Beyond Solar also made a request to my electricity distributor (Endeavour Energy) on my behalf for a “permission to connect” which was granted prior to the install.

Install took 2 days to complete given number of panels (38 in total) involved and a double-storey house but I am pleased with the overall outcome - they obviously have not rushed the job or skimped on quality. Job was completed by a team of 3 - led by Hus and supported by Adam, who explained and agreed on panel placements and orientation again prior to install, in addition to clarifying where conduits will go and the placement of inverter. Some slight changes were made on placement of panels vs what been discussed over the phone / email once the roof been measured up but that does not impact the size of the system / number of panels at all. Quality of workmanship is excellent from what I can tell and within CEC guidelines - racks, mounting and brackets are where they supposed to be, roof tiles were grinded, panels are aligned and evenly-spaced, all cabling in conduits and hidden where possible (including inter-array and to inverter), isolators are present for each MPPT and covered etc.

A “welcome pack” was emailed over within a week of install which contains the photos of install, relevant compliance certificates, grid connection documents (which Beyond Solar has completed for submission to my electricity provider). As mine is a newly-built home, it already came with a smart digital meter and all I had to do was to ring up my electricity provider (AGL) for the meter to be reconfigured at their end, which was completed within 4 days.

The Fronius inverter monitoring and Solar Analytics were not setup post the install as I wasn’t at home but Sam came over after a few days to get them both up and running although it was later discovered that the Solar Analytics device is defective and requires a replacement from the manufacturer, in addition to weak signal (which restricts monitoring data being transmitted to the Solar Analytics server) due to signal blockage caused by the switch box’s metal cover. The Beyond Solar team was able to get it rectified later by installing an external antenna at no additional cost. On the other hand, Maddie has also been very responsive when comes to questions I have re the inverter-related questions (access and settings) and Steve has also rang up a few times after the install to check in re the system and monitoring to ensure everything is performing up to my satisfaction.

All in all, the from the initial quote process to install and after-sales service, I couldn’t be happier. I had the privilege of dealing with and being looked after by the entire Beyond Solar team from start to end - shoutout to Saad, MK, Hus, Adam, Sam, Steve and Maddie.

And boy those Trina Honey M Black panels looks stunning with black cells and frame (already received a number of compliments)! Extremely pleased with my install and I can definitely recommend Beyond Solar to anyone out there looking for to get their solar system installed.
Supplier must follow through on client concerns/calls regarding product - was promised a call from technician a week ago (regarding appearance/possible fault in 1 of the panels) but have had no calls, telephone or physical.

Update 07 March 2019:
All my concerns and issues have now been satisfactorily resolved and I have no hesitation in referring this company to prospective solar purchasers. Thank you for your informative site which really helped in my decision making. Jan

Beyond's sales team were very good with service, information and follow up. The installation team were also very good especially considering the very windy conditions they work under. My only concern was that serveral roofing screws etc were left lying around the roof and roofing sheets that were lifted were not secured as originally found. Show additional information

Enjoy my newly installed Solar system

Got a very good deal just before end of financial year.
Installation went well. It was in a cold canberra winter and a bit of cold rain. But installers worked hard and did a high quality job.
Customer service was good. Responded to my questions after install. They have submitted grid connection document for me and organised Smart Meter install.

Great job

Everything was good. Fast quote, happy to take questions and make adjustments. Job was booked in quickly after I accepted quote. Install day went very smoothly. Guys on site were friendly, explained everything, cleaned up, neat and tidy job. Received follow up emails (grid connection was already covered due to existing system). I'm really happy. Show additional information

Fantastic Installer and Beautiful Installation: Will recommend to family and friends that this installer's are very good and go with them.

Pawan was the Sales person whom I did my communication from Start to Finish and also his team player Madhi and the boss MK all of them were very good and very polite.
Huge, Adam and Ali were very polite and did the great Installation for me. I will recommend to everyone in my family and friends. Thanks very much for all your help!. Keep it up.

Beyond solar

1) Sales quoting was quick and efficient
2) Installation went very well they were at all times polite punctual, cleaned up after the installation
3) the correct paper work was e-mailed to me for my signature and I forwarded it on to my provider.

Quick, easy and tidy

The process with these guys was simple, good price and quick especially for a Canberra install of a 10kw system. Parwan was happy to provide me with a range of quotes and explain the differences between the panels. When it came to install, the guys came when they said they would, did the job in a day and left the site clean and tidy. The panels, ducting and transformer are installed very neatly and look really good. They also filed all the paperwork needed to register the system and get it running quickly. Would recommend. Show additional information

One of those cowboys

-Customer does the customer service once you sign a contract with Beyond Solar
-Poor desktop studies: They do not know how to do desktop study of you roof (want to offer more panels at first stage then provide little refund) In that way wants to make money both ways from customer
-Dishonest and Misleading sales/advertising tactics:Installers (which are their subcontractors in reality) are not competent to do installation. Mind you they use one of those sales tactics that they have their own installers. I paid more money for their system because their sales person said that they have their own installers. On the day on installation they send subcontractors without notifying me and asking me. They do not do any safety checks so careful about this cowboys.
-Poor installation by incompetent installers- Their installers are not competent enough to do proper installations. They left some loose connection on my roof which blown my inverter after 8 weeks and it is sitting down since last 6 weeks. My replacement inverter arrived last week but their manager contacted me by e-mail. Very poor customer service. They should have at-least called me in this matter to fix installation timing. Finally I had to call him to make a complain.
-Poor house keeping: Installers left many cable ties which they used during installation and thrown same on my roof which ended up on my roof gutter and eventually it ended in my roof gutter. I cleaned it by myself else it could have blocked my roof gutter system. They did same two times. I complained about it but I have not got any reply from their installation manager yet. No hope...

Bhavesh

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We pride ourselves on delivering top quality installations and ensuring customer satisfaction.

I did want to clarify the issues you've raised.

Firstly, we are not one of the cowboys, we are proudly a CEC approved retailer and a platinum rated installer with Solarquotes. We have delivered thousands of installations with consistent high quality and fantastic feedback from our customers.

On the day of install we had illness strike our team scheduled to do your installation and rather than delay your installation we sent out another team. The installer is CEC accredited and trained to our standards.

You were told installers will be onsite before 9am, they arrived at 7.30am and you complained that they arrived too early.

The plan was originally for 49 panels, when the boys went out and were working on your roof they found they could only install 48 panels. You were offered a refund in line with the cost of the additional panel (the price for the refund was what you calculated) but you refused this amount and demanded a price that was higher than what you calculated the panel at and to ensure your satisfaction we agreed.

The installers disposed of some small materials in your recycle bin and you complained about them doing this. The team was contacted and instructed by me to remove all rubbish from site which they did.

Your inverter did not blow, it failed after there was a power outage in your area (as advised by you)- it was a brand new SMA inverter and we submitted a warranty claim on your behalf. On the day the replacement inverter was received (Thursday) we sent you an email advising that we will be out to replace your inverter on Monday.

We have had dozens of emails and phone calls from you and I have personally contacted you and spoken to you many times, however when you swear, threaten and abuse me and members of our team, it makes it very hard for us to arrive at a solution for your issue.

We treat our customers respectfully and we deal with them honestly, we also have an expectation that our customers are respectful to us. When we get things wrong we acknowledge it and rectify it.

I have offered you 2 different options to replace the inverter under warranty and you have responded abusively.

Our reputation speaks for itself, we have hundreds of reviews on Solarquotes with customers virtually unanimously having positive experiences. In every case where we have got it wrong we have addressed the issue and sorted it out for the customer. This has been based on mutual respect.

From day 1 you have been aggressive towards us despite myself and 2 other team members trying to resolve and address any concerns you have had.

Regards
Steve

Fantastic Customer Service and Installer

Sales person is very professional and knowledgeable also didn’t push me on sale. Installer was same. Thanks Beyond Solar Show additional information