Beyond Solar

Beyond Solar Reviews

Beyond Solar is a division of Beyond Electrical Australia, founded in 2010. We specialise in designing precise solar solutions for homes, farms and businesses. Our vision is to assist Australians in becoming less reliant on the grid, and spending your money on more important things than bills from your retailer. We are confident that our experts are the most knowledgeable in the industry; educating our clients and helping them make an informed decision. We are a company built by installers, who have been working in the industry for a combined total of well over 30 years.

Reviewers report paying: $4,100 - $6,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Beyond Solar Reviews (425)

4.3/5

4.4/5

Excellent Install and workers

The quoting process needed a bit of a kick start for all three people, none of them checked the portal to see if they had to quote, Beyond Solar were the first to respond, when I rang Synergy they apologised and said they didn't want to mislead me and quote for the job because they were in the middle of a large commercial job and would not be able to install until late June of early July, I appreciated the honesty. Lynergy seemed a little casual on the phone. Beyond Solar were the most professional, they kept in contact without being a nuisance.

I didn't expect the installers to arrive because it was raining, however they did what they could under cover before getting on the roof, all the chaps were polite and kept me informed throughout the install about what was happening. The installation was very neat and tidy, the workers cleaned up everything very well. The job was easier for them because I am a qualified electrician (license has lapsed) and they didn't have to do too much explaining. I also had draw wires in the relevant places which helped.

We already had an existing PV (that was not functioning) so there is no need to liaise with Origin. (I had already called to ask what was needed)

Good Pre-Sales but not Post-Sales upport

Good communication with the sale person, neat installation.

Broke several tile but I got spares and they helped me to replace them. However, I had my roof worker came and checked after the installation, found there was one more tile broken and very difficult to be replaced. That's probably why the installers haven't replaced that one for me, nor they reported that to me. Luckily my roof worker spotted and fixed that for me.

The Certificate Compliance (CCEW) form was not provided to me after many emails/phone calls until almost two weeks after installation, which is required to engage electricity retailer for meter exchange in order to turn on the solar panels. Thus my solar panels and inverter have still been turned off after almost a month. In fact, they should provide the simple form on the day of the installation, that could save a lot of waiting time.

Great customer service. Great installation. So far, perfect!

A big thank you to Saad for assisting me through the entire process. Very knowledgeable about the industry and provided me with all the answers I had... and I had alot of questions, spanning over many weeks. We spoke about warranties, electricity phases, tariffs, inverter brands, electric cars, etc. When I signed the contract, I felt happy with my decision. The installation went very smooth - the installers were punctual and professional. The end product looked amazing when we photographed it with the drone afterwards. I would highly recommend Beyond Solar!

Quality service and advice

Beyond Solar was a quality service from
start to finish. I had a lot of questions about Solar as I didn’t have much background knowledge and Saad answered all my queries easily with confidence and professionalism, and he made the whole process very easy. The quote was the best price and presentation of all my quotes and it helped me understand fully what the offer meant and included. The install was fast and efficient and the tradesman were very polite. I will be recommending Beyond Solar to others who are interested in going solar. Thanks to Saad and the team.

Couldn't be more happy

Solar installation made easy. Didn't have to wait for 3-4 weeks like other installer. Service was professional and prompt, I had peace of mind after the job was completed. Thank you!

Prompt service

After reading a lot of reviews I was expecting probably about a six week delay from payment of my deposit until installation.I had a call back from the office before 2 weeks had elapsed with a date for installation. I had to delay installation because of problems with my boss giving leave but the beyond solar people were very understanding and gave me 2 other alternative installation dates. The tradesmen who installed the system were polite and professional and had the system installed in a shorter time than estimated. I am waiting for my welcome documents and then I can be connected. All happy

Original Review on 09-09-2020:

Excellent price, quick turn around, our solar generation is exceeding expectations!

Everything went well. Should have done it years ago. Beyond solar we’re good to deal with and I’ve since recommenced them to a neighbour and a friend. Original ratings

8 months later we asked John: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

It’s been great!
Power bills have dropped from $1200-$1500 per 1/4 to $250-$300.
It’s performing as well today as the day it was put in.

Good system though after sales service could be better

Overall we're happy with the system. Sales person was helpful & informed throughout. The installation occurred within a few weeks of the deposit being made. The installers were polite & punctual on the day however we later discovered they had been hasty in the install & had left the board untidy & potentially unsafe. Contact with company resulted in promises of contacting our electrician to sort out, this is yet to occur several weeks later. This made it a little disappointing from a customer service perspective unfortunately.

Very happy with the great service and support from Beyond Solar

THANK YOU to Saad, Haaj and the team at Beyond Solar for providing the opportunity to go solar and help us save $$$ with no more power bills!

Saad was super helpful with choosing the best solar setup to suit our needs and has been great with after sales support also with any technical questions we had.

Haaj looked after our installation and was professional, super tidy and went above and beyond to satisfy our particular needs.

I have since referred family and friends who have also had a great experience and now saving $$$ with significantly reduced/NO power bills.

We are so grateful for the professional and personable service Saad, Haaj and the team at Beyond Solar provided and look forward to referring more people in the future
THANK YOU!

Fantastic Service

Excellent customer service, very neat installation, great advice. Very happy. Got a 6.6kw System with 18 panels, I can already see the savings in my electricity bill!

Professional sales and installation

Sales rep very helpful, installation team finished in half a day with no problems, I accepted a recommended change to my retailer and have no regrets.

Recent Solar Purchase

They were responsive via email and phone. The Installers turned up when they said they would and left everything clean and tidy.

New Solar Installation by Beyond Solar

The installers were fantastic. They arrived on time and got about doing their business while Adam, the sparky went about with the inverter installation. They worked efficiently and were done in a little over 4 hours. The sales and service I have received so far has been great. They have guided me through the process of getting my meter changed to Net Meter but now it’s up to AGL to do that.

Outstanding service

Very good systems. Explained everything in detail & did not try & upsell. Adam the electrician was outstanding. Extremely clean & neat installation and once again explained everything I need to know simply but in detail. Highly recommended

Choosing Beyond Solar cost me $500

The Beyond Solar pre-sales team was excellent. They seemed knowledgeable about the products they sell and were really responsive. However, once I've paid the deposit the service went downhill.

I first received a quote on the 29th of October, hoping to get the installation done in December after moving into the new house. My second email contained the building plans for the house with the exact measurements of the property. We will come back to that in a bit.

After having to chase them in the second half of November, they finally provided me with an installation date on the 2nd of December, scheduled for the 9th.

The installation team showed up on the morning of the 9th with a ladder that didn't reach the top of the roof. It is a two-storey building with high ceilings. Yes, it is fairly high. However, that shouldn't have been a surprise as I provided the building plans early on. The team packed up again and said they would contact me later in the day. I didn't hear back. I gave them a call later that day and they said that the team is discussing different options to access the roof. That's fine, but for some reason evaluating these options took another 1 1/2 weeks. Surely there are only so many options to access a roof and it shouldn't take longer than a couple of hours to come up with a plan.

In the end, they suggested a scaffold to access the roof. That sounded like a good idea until they told me that it would add an extra $3000 on top of my $9320 bill. Basically, it just got 30% more expensive. I asked them for cheaper alternatives, but they said they could maybe reduce the price by a couple of hundred dollars.

I asked a builder for a quote and was told the cost for a couple of days including install and tear down of a scaffold would be $1500. However, Beyond Solar wasn't willing to price match that quote and said that I could organize the scaffold separately. That would mean that any risk in regards to bad weather (which we had a lot in December) would be carried by me and I would have had to coordinate two companies.

Renting a cherry picker crane was another (cheaper) option, but they said it wasn't possible due to access. Which the builder said wasn't the case.

Because the installation would have been pushed to January, they would have received a reduced rebate from the government. A cost they would have had to cover. It sure seemed like they tried to make that up with an overpriced scaffolding quote or hoped that I would cancel and go with a different installer.

Ultimately that's what I did. As a result of Beyond Solar not properly reading the building plans or doing a pre-install inspection, my installation is now delayed until February and I lost more than $500 in rebates.

My recommendation, save yourself the headache and find a different installer.

Update - 19/1/2021 Jens response to Beyond Solars reply:

> You asked us for a refund so we gave you a full refund immediately, however you then called us back to complain that instead of a refund we should’ve given you a discount.

That is not true, I specifically asked for them to propose a different solution or consider matching the price I received from another scaffolder who provided the scaffold during the building of the house. A 30% increase in the original price was rather unreasonable.

>We said we'd be happy for you to use him and you refused to use your own guy and demanded we price match.

I merely got a quote from another scaffolder to understand what a fair price was. It wasn't "my own guy".

> We spent almost 2 weeks trying to find workable solutions for you and getting quotes from various companies who specialize in difficult access.

It's certainly not standard access, but it's also not as difficult as they made it sound. They didn't bother with a site visit before the installation and didn't look at the building plans I provided.

> We kept you in the loop throughout.
They did not. After the installation date, I didn't hear back from them for a couple of days. They never proactively contacted me, it was always me who had to hunt them down. Happy to provide the email thread as proof if required.

Their reply is a typical "not our fault" response. Of course, they conveniently forgot to mention the loss of rebate and that they would have had to cover it if the job went ahead.

They failed to mention that it took 2 weeks to work out access. It is a high roof, but there are really only 2 options (aside from a ladder) to access a roof. Not sure what took them too long. When I enquired throughout the 2 weeks I was told our team is still looking at different soluions.

The fact is that their lack of upfront diligence (a site visit or simply looking at the building plans) ended up costing them a few hours coming out to realize they didn't have the right equipment and cost me $500+ in missed rebates.

Jens,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

In relation to your installation date, when you paid your deposit you were told your installation would take up to 6 weeks, you paid your deposit on 29th October and installation was booked on 2nd December well within the 6 week period promised.

You have a unique property that is inaccessible with a double storey ladder and at close to 8 metres in height it was unsafe to do the installation without specialised access.

We looked into cranes and we looked into cherry pickers and neither were workable solutions based on your property.

To help find a solution we contacted scaffolders and because your homes walls are wood we needed a specialised scaffold. We got a quote from an external company who quoted $3,000 and we explained this to you. You refused this and said you'd find your own, you then came back with a scaffolder who had quoted you $1,500. We said we'd be happy for you to use him and you refused to use your own guy and demanded we price match. It wasn't our pricing and the scaffolder who provided us with the quote wouldn't budge. He was adamant your guy only quoted on standard scaffolding and wouldn’t move on his price. We passed on his pricing as is to you and we always gave you the option to use your own scaffolder.

We spent almost 2 weeks trying to find workable solutions for you and getting quotes from various companies who specialise in difficult access. We kept you in the loop throughout.

I apologise you feel we did the wrong thing by you, we are in the business of installing solar systems and to not do a job is a last resort for us and only happens when the job cannot be conducted safely as quoted.

All the best with your solar journey.

Over all great experience so far

Overall great experience so far. Waiting for the welcome letter which is delayed because of the holidays with which can make use of the feed to grid.

Great sales & technical support

Saad from Beyond Solar was helpful with all technical questions I had. Installation team was great too. Highly recommend these guys-they know what they're doing.

Excellent service

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the team at beyond solar especially Saad who has made everything solar seem so easy. His approach, professionalism and customer service is second to none. If you are thinking solar, get in contact with Saad and the team at beyond solar.

Amazing!

Amazing customer service, installers and post care leading up to the connection with our Energy provider. It makes me want to go through and buy the solar all over again for the experience.

Saad and MK were always attentive and did not miss a beat

It actually makes me look forward to other investment opportunities just so i can buy solar from beyond Solar.

Highly recommended

Beyond Solar is a great company to deal with. Straightforward advice and execution of the installation. The two technicians who installed 6.6 kWh, 18
solar panels were very professional and experienced. From installing the app to track your yield and revenue on your phone up to cleaning any debris from the site. Highly recommended.

Original Review on 16-01-2020:

Sales person very helpful.

Comphrensive
Polite
Yes paperwork was emailed to us, but due to Christmas and local problems, we are still not connected to the grid. We have been told by a friend not to run the system until Origin connect the smart meters otherwise we will be charged extra for power usage or not used.

11 months later we asked Eve-Lynne: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes it has.

Awesome installer

Very professional company..punctual and extremely polite. Great customer service. Couldn’t recommend them anymore highly.

Great Installation team

Pre sales Beyond were great and very knowledgeable, they gave us some different price points and didn't have any pushy sales tactics.
We decided on a mid range system with Saad from sales and then for what ever reason we were passed over to Pawaan who we dealt with from there on out.
We were quoted approx 3-6 weeks for the install, We didn't hear anything  from them regarding the install so we called them at the 6 week mark to check when it would be done,
We were then called back the next day and scheduled in for later that week.
The Installation team were great! They talked us through what they would do and how we needed to change the layout to what was originally planned due to space issues,
They did a neat and professional job and left the place clean and tidy with no broken tiles, they arrived on time in the morning and were done by mid afternoon.
A huge thanks to Victor and his team for a great install...all the guys were great and I can't i fault the install team, He even went out of his way when we had some technical problems after a few days with the inverter when I could not reach beyond through email or phone after numerous attempts.
All in all we are happy with the Beyond. The Install and pre sales were great, the after sales was average and could improve as they were hard to get in contact with at times or return calls and emails.
Summing up I would recommend Beyond mainly for great pre sales and a great install team.

Original Review on 04-01-2020:

Great installation team, communication doesn't seem to be the best

The sales guy (Saad) called me up, gave me plenty of details from the get-go and wasn't pushy.
Most things were explained, but be sure to read up on SolarQuotes first to completely understand the options.
Saad was happy to provide me details, model numbers and pricing for various options broken down by components of system so it's easy to make a clear choice.
Not all companies which contacted me offered that level of information and I did not go with those companies because of that!

I made sure to confirm that it'd be installed before end of year and they told me it'd be installed before xmas.
Put a deposit down on 18th Nov, got confirmation and sent over all the necessary details to get started.

In their emails, it said:

> Our Installations Team will contact you approximately 7-10 days prior to work taking place and confirm all your details and availability.

So I waited.
... and waited.

3 weeks later on 11th of December, it was getting close to xmas and I haven't heard anything.
I decided to give them a call and ask how the installation schedule was looking since it was a busy period for most solar installers.
Got through to someone and was told "Install manager will get back to you"
He did get back to me the following day to confirm it was gonna be installed on that Saturday (basically 2 days notice).
I had something on but didn't want to risk messing with the schedule, so we booked it in.

Installation went smoothly as planned.

- Daniel the sparky was honest and polite, pretty much answered any questions I had. The installation of inverter was done well and cabling was very tidy.
- The panel guys on the roof were also great. Initially they were going to bring the cabling upstairs through the man-hole but decided not to since they might scratch our walls.
- About 3 tiles were broken during installation but I had plenty of spares (you'd be silly to expect no broken tiles given the amount of work required for installing solar panels)
- They did what they could to clean up afterwards but there were a few things here and there hidden in the lawn. Given how hot it was that day, I don't hold it against them at all.

System has been installed for 3 weeks and runs well.
No issues with app installation, wifi connectivity of inverter and seems to be operating within expectations according to weather.

Would I recommend them? Yes, and I have.
But I also recommend chasing them up if it seems like they forgot to call you back.

11 months later we asked William: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Setup is very neat but there was a bit of garbage to clean up in the lawn afterwards from the installation (plastic wrapping, cut wires, cable clips, etc). A broken tile or two is to be expected with any install so its handy to have some spares ready. They're pretty good at what they do and kept us in the loop.

Was solar worth it? Yes, best decision ever! Be sure to do your research and get a system size to match your previous consumption over a year or two. We haven't paid a cent for electricity bills since we got the system!

We fall a bit behind for generation in winter, but summer more than makes up for it over the span of the year.

Definitely worth the effort if you can get it done.

Great customer service and competitive pricing

So far a very good customer experience. Very helpful staff, great communication, and competitive prices. Installation is due next week.

A successful interaction.

I showed the quote to my son who is in the business in Melbourne and he approved. The quote was detailed with two alternatives. The installation seemed to do the job efficiently and told me what to do re the grid connection. Now waiting for the meter to be exchanged.

Beyond Solar took time to answer all my questions and provided clear, factual information. The installation was efficient and the price was fair.

My Solar

The installation process went very well. profesional team did a very good job. Alsso they were very friendly.

Fantastic Service and Installation

I found Beyond Solar team to be extremely professional and helpful right from the word GO. Pawan guided and explained me in detail every step in the process that is from assessing my requirements and then recommending equipment options to chose from and providing a few different cost options. I found the team to be very friendly and patient to deal with.

Beyond Solar installation team also did a really professional job in installing the panels and connecting it to the main board. They were quick and did a neat job.

It’s been almost three months since the installation and the power generation results are amazing as already reflected in the quarterly bill (significant reduction). I strongly recommend Beyond Solar if you are thinking about getting solar panels installed. Talk to Pawan and he will take care of everything!

Easy to deal with and great installers

Pawan from Beyond Solar was easy to deal with and was very informative. He made the decision easy and wasnt pushy even when I asked him 100s of questions. The time frames provided were accurate and had my system installed in a month.

The installers who came and installed my system were fantastic. Adam and his team were knowledgable and efficient in installing the system and friendly in answering any of my questions.

They installed the system within the time frame they specified and left the place neat and tidy. They even helped relocate my hose reel as it needed to be moved.

Very happy with everything so far and just waiting for the electricity company to come through and switch over the meter

Great until they got the deposit

These guys were fabulous pre-sales, super knowledgeable and helpful, but as soon as they got my deposit their customer service was really poor. After I paid the deposit they emailed asking for pics of the system, I replied back straight away explaining we were purchasing the property and didn’t have pics - I didn’t hear back from them and had to chase them up. Then after I got access to the property and took pics and sent them through, again I heard nothing. When I kept calling to find out when the installation would be, I kept being told someone will contact me shortly.... we’ll nearly six weeks later eventually the installation was booked in for a day. When the installers turned up they didn’t realise the quote/job including removing the smaller system, so they hadn’t either read their job instructions or hadn’t been given proper instructions. Then in the afternoon they tell me they haven’t been able to complete putting all the panels up (a large 10kw system with 36 panels) so they’ll have to come back some other day. We had to then rearrange work and insist they return the next day instead of later in the week to finish the installation. The next day (another full day of work - so really they should have booked in two day’s in the first place to install such a large system) they completed the job but won’t send through a welcome pack with details included for the energy Company - fair enough though, they want to be paid. So when I paid them the next day they still hadn’t sent through the welcome pack, and when I called to find out where it was the lady in the phone said she’d follow it up and make sure I received it (even though at that stage she hadn’t asked me my name or any details relating to the job). So though they were fabulous at the beginning - and I’d recommend calling and chatting with them initially - I certainly wouldn’t recommend them in the after paying deposit process, as it felt like they couldn’t care less after they’d secured the business.

Hi Maddison

I appreciate the feedback and I apologise that your experience didn't meet your expectations or our standards.

It's no excuse but we are transitioning to a new order processing and telephone system and it has had some hiccups during implementation which is why your feedback is so valuable and we will definitely iron out the issues.

I understand your frustrations and I have spoken to Darren and given him my direct contact details if you need support with anything else.

Our reputation is built on exceeding customer expectations and we dropped the ball in this case but we remain committed to ensuring we deliver what our customers want every single time.

I can confirm your system is operational and all the paperwork has been sent.

If there's anything else I can assist with please let me know.

Good, but a little disappointing

Sales/quoting process was good - I was given all information about solar panels and inverters without face to face meeting.

The installation was excellent, except that I did not get any instruction on the use of the solar analytics because the electrician who installed it admitted that the person who was well versed with the system was sick. Installation was quick and tidy.

Customer service needs improvement - I did not get help to organise the grid connection after the install. I contacted my electricity provider and they said they the solar company should send them a Certificate of Completion of Electrical Work (CCEW). Installation was done on 24 September 2020. I contacted my provider today 6 October 2020. Up to now, I still have not received any instruction or user manual for the solar analytics. I don't know when we would be able to enjoy the solar energy and savings.

Hi Bernando

Thanks for the feedback.

All our customers receive a pre-filled application to provide to their energy provider with their post installation job documentation which includes a CCEW.

The documentation takes 7 days from the date of installation to be sent out and is sent after payment has been made. Access to system monitoring is also sent out at this time.

In your case payment wasn't made on the date of installation and was made well after the date, despite this we sent you your paperwork before payment was made.

This should've been explained to you by our team and I apologise that we didn't communicate this clearly to you.

Highly efficient system installed

Saad was excellent with his knowledge and advice. The quote was competitive for a great standard and of equipment. Our solar install was smooth and efficient. Solar output since has been outstanding and the solar analytics has be very useful. My confidence in this company has had me refer to other people who have since had their solar installs completed by Beyond Solar. Highly recommended as a platinum rated company. Supporting a local business is a plus too!

Fantastic customer service.

Fantastic customer-oriented service with no high pressure sales from Saad. With their advice we negotiated to get the best system for our application and it was Installed ahead of schedule. Installation was brilliant, professional and tidy. 2 months in and the system is performing very well. The whole process was seamless.

Original Review on 24-01-2020:

great service

great service, on time as stated, all good. Installer was great. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Gary: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

everything is good, only complaint is when new meter was installed told only gives past history on system not current information. Have never checked to find out if this is correct as most other uses I have spoken to get current and past information.
Thanks

Excellent Supplier

Fantastic customer-oriented service. With their advice we negotiated to get the best system for my application.
Installed when they said. Installation was brilliant, professional tidy, excellent workmanship.

Thankyou Beyond Solar

Very glad i went with them

Great Service, an absolute pleasure to work with. The customer service was very caring and the installation team was very clean, quick and helpful. I have nothing but positive words to say about this company. Thank you everyone

System Beyond Our Expectation

A real pleasure to deal with Beyond Solar. In particular would like to mention that Pawan Thapa & team of Biz & Residential Sales are very professional, extremely helpful, patiently dealt with and explained/answered all queries. Their quote was extremely competitive for proposed system and panel layout. Installers were very experienced, punctual, efficient and installation went smoothly right through to inverter installation and grid connection. Premises was meticulously cleaned up upon completion of job. Am completely happy and satisfied with service and results achieved from system recommended. Cannot ask for better after sales service, always polite & accommodating. No hesitation in recommending Beyond Solar.

So easy

Super easy to deal with. We compared another quote option and were dubious.

Beyond Solar were honest and reliable. Advising us along the way, from pre-sale to installation.
Overall was a very good experience.

Highly recommended!!

Great service, honest advice

The sales team at Beyond Solar were always helpful and never pushy during the sales process.

They answered all my questions and gave me plenty of options for a system to suit my property and goals.

The install was efficient, and that team was friendly too.

Original Review on 24-12-2019:

support lacking

Installation OK but some bits of cable off-cuts left lying about.
I think when they headline a 6.6KW system it should be made clear that the outpput is max. 5KW due to inverter losses etc.
Was getting output reduction due to high grid voltage. MK over phone gave me instructions how to change inverter parameter to 258V and said this would fix problem. It didn't.
I sent another three emails asking questions about this but got no response at all. When I rang sales they said it was up to me to fix problem with Endeavour Energy.

8 months later we asked Peter: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

yes better than expected has kept generating close to 35kw/day even in winter given a sunny day

Great Service

Salesperson is very nice and explains well the products and process from installation to grid connection. She presented me the quotations with several options and discussed the pros and cons. She is quick to send back any modifications from the original quotations which make it easy for us to decide

The installers where on the dot, very polite and left my place tidy. Beyond Solar sent the details of the installed solar kits the next business day and the compliance certificate for electrical works after they confirmed with the installer.

Beyond Solar promptly advise me to contact my retailer (AGL) after the installations. They also organised all my local and internet access to SMA sunny portal.

My Grid connections took awhile as my retailer (AGL) need to upgrade my meter which goes through a process. Once the meter is upgraded, AGL was quick to send me the details of my new connection plan.

Knowledgable and good customer service

Installed a 6.6kw jinko panels 390W with a 5kw sungrow inverter. Saad was extremely helpful, he answered all my questions, was not pushy and didnt mind bugging everyday for 2 weeks with me calling up with a new question. He also got me the documents i needed to send to my retailer Instantly. Installation team were fast and efficient. They cleaned up after they have finished. Beyond solar’s price was tad bit more than other competitors, but they werent pushy at all. Started the system up a week ago and its been working well. Hopefully their post sales service is as good as the pre sales.

Excellent Service

During the quoting process the Sales person explained the system well. I wanted more than the basic version. So he explained all the options well. He also send me two quotes for the basic and the upgraded one with all the necessary details. This helped me to research and choose the one I need.

I was expecting the installer between 7 to 8 am, but he came only at 9 am. He was waiting to see if it would be too windy before install, which was understandable since the previous day was quite windy. The rest of the install was done well, and everything was tidied up. In the end, he was in a bit of rush to leave, so forgot to give the manual for the inverter.

My retailer (AGL) asked for hard copies of Certificate of Compliance and Letter to connect. I phoned Beyond Solar for this information. The Customer service person said they usually send softcopies, but was ready to print the hardcopy for me. The next day, I was able to collect it from him. He also gave me a copy of the manual that the installer forgot to leave. Overall I'm very happy with the company, and I would recommend them.

Great installation

Solar installed within days of order and on the coldest day in winter.
We live in the Blue Mountains and the weather was freezing with light sleet falling, but that didnt stop the installation crew, in completing their work in a very fast and professional manner.
System was up and running immediately, including the wifi, with connection to the grid one week later.

Installation great, backup not so great

Sales and installation good, courteous,prompt, efficient. Haven't managed to connect to internet, advice over phone didn't work, said they would send somebody to address problem but nobody has come after almost a month.

Hi Tony

Thanks for the review.

Apologies that we haven't met your expectations regarding support. When the system was installed we connected it to WIFI to allow for monitoring. After installation there were issues with your WIFI and the system lost connection. Our support team tried to guide you over the phone to help you get your system connected to your WIFI network and were unsuccessful. WIFI connection isn't covered under the warranties and we usually charge to send someone out to reconnect a system to WIFI if the system isn't faulty. To avoid having to charge you for the support team to come out we offered to send a team free of charge to you when we have someone in your area.

Rest assured your solar system is operational and we will get a team onsite to rectify it the next time we are in your area.

Proceeding well, so far.

Hard choice. Other companies also friendly and offered quality components. But in the end, selected Beyond Solar, as they seemed just a bit more knowledgeable about the market. For example, they were correct about the rate the local energy utility wanted to limit our feed to the grid (5kW). When we advised we wanted a smaller system than originally requested, but would parlay the price difference towards better components, they responded well, upping quality of inverter and panels. No stars for Installation because it hasn't happened yet. Next month, at date suitable to us both.

Easy process from sign up to final installation.

Customer service was great, installation was simple, contractors were on time and left the area clean.

Original Review on 28-10-2019:

Beyond's sales team were very good with service, information and follow up. The installation team were also very good especially considering the very windy conditions they work under. My only concern was that serveral roofing screws etc were left lying around the roof and roofing sheets that were lifted were not secured as originally found. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Raymond: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

My system is performing very well, I'm very glad that I had it installed, I installed the largest system possible regardless of my usage needs to ensure I receive credit each quarter. So far I've not been disappointed.

Fantastic installer and great system

Couldn’t be happier with the solar power system installed by Beyond Solar. The Beyond Solar team, from the initial sales experience with Saad, through to installation and support with changing electricity suppliers, were first rate. They delivered what was promised and followed through to ensure everything went smoothly.