Beyond Solar Reviews

About Beyond Solar, Solar Installers

Beyond Solar
Platinum Partner
Beyond Solar is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 67 604 966 403  ABN active since 25 Mar 2015 | Beyond Solar Pty Ltd
ACN: 604 966 403  ACN active since 25 Mar 2015 | Beyond Solar Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractor's Licenses:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
ACT: 20181203 Beyond Solar Pty Ltd

NSW: 282508C Beyond Solar Pty Ltd

VIC: REC 28681 Beyond Solar Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $4,090 - $6,800 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Beyond Solar is a division of Beyond Electrical Australia, founded in 2010. We specialise in designing precise solar solutions for homes, farms and businesses. Our vision is to assist Australians in becoming less reliant on the grid, and spending your money on more important things than bills from your retailer. We are confident that our experts are the most knowledgeable in the industry; educating our clients and helping them make an informed decision. We are a company built by installers, who have been working in the industry for a combined total of well over 30 years.

Beyond Solar Solar Reviews

New Solar Installation by Beyond Solar

The installers were fantastic. They arrived on time and got about doing their business while Adam, the sparky went about with the inverter installation. They worked efficiently and were done in a little over 4 hours. The sales and service I have received so far has been great. They have guided me through the process of getting my meter changed to Net Meter but now it’s up to AGL to do that. Show additional information

Outstanding service

Very good systems. Explained everything in detail & did not try & upsell. Adam the electrician was outstanding. Extremely clean & neat installation and once again explained everything I need to know simply but in detail. Highly recommended Show additional information

Choosing Beyond Solar cost me $500

The Beyond Solar pre-sales team was excellent. They seemed knowledgeable about the products they sell and were really responsive. However, once I've paid the deposit the service went downhill.

I first received a quote on the 29th of October, hoping to get the installation done in December after moving into the new house. My second email contained the building plans for the house with the exact measurements of the property. We will come back to that in a bit.

After having to chase them in the second half of November, they finally provided me with an installation date on the 2nd of December, scheduled for the 9th.

The installation team showed up on the morning of the 9th with a ladder that didn't reach the top of the roof. It is a two-storey building with high ceilings. Yes, it is fairly high. However, that shouldn't have been a surprise as I provided the building plans early on. The team packed up again and said they would contact me later in the day. I didn't hear back. I gave them a call later that day and they said that the team is discussing different options to access the roof. That's fine, but for some reason evaluating these options took another 1 1/2 weeks. Surely there are only so many options to access a roof and it shouldn't take longer than a couple of hours to come up with a plan.

In the end, they suggested a scaffold to access the roof. That sounded like a good idea until they told me that it would add an extra $3000 on top of my $9320 bill. Basically, it just got 30% more expensive. I asked them for cheaper alternatives, but they said they could maybe reduce the price by a couple of hundred dollars.

I asked a builder for a quote and was told the cost for a couple of days including install and tear down of a scaffold would be $1500. However, Beyond Solar wasn't willing to price match that quote and said that I could organize the scaffold separately. That would mean that any risk in regards to bad weather (which we had a lot in December) would be carried by me and I would have had to coordinate two companies.

Renting a cherry picker crane was another (cheaper) option, but they said it wasn't possible due to access. Which the builder said wasn't the case.

Because the installation would have been pushed to January, they would have received a reduced rebate from the government. A cost they would have had to cover. It sure seemed like they tried to make that up with an overpriced scaffolding quote or hoped that I would cancel and go with a different installer.

Ultimately that's what I did. As a result of Beyond Solar not properly reading the building plans or doing a pre-install inspection, my installation is now delayed until February and I lost more than $500 in rebates.

My recommendation, save yourself the headache and find a different installer.

Update - 19/1/2021 Jens response to Beyond Solars reply:

> You asked us for a refund so we gave you a full refund immediately, however you then called us back to complain that instead of a refund we should’ve given you a discount.

That is not true, I specifically asked for them to propose a different solution or consider matching the price I received from another scaffolder who provided the scaffold during the building of the house. A 30% increase in the original price was rather unreasonable.

>We said we'd be happy for you to use him and you refused to use your own guy and demanded we price match.

I merely got a quote from another scaffolder to understand what a fair price was. It wasn't "my own guy".

> We spent almost 2 weeks trying to find workable solutions for you and getting quotes from various companies who specialize in difficult access.

It's certainly not standard access, but it's also not as difficult as they made it sound. They didn't bother with a site visit before the installation and didn't look at the building plans I provided.

> We kept you in the loop throughout.
They did not. After the installation date, I didn't hear back from them for a couple of days. They never proactively contacted me, it was always me who had to hunt them down. Happy to provide the email thread as proof if required.

Their reply is a typical "not our fault" response. Of course, they conveniently forgot to mention the loss of rebate and that they would have had to cover it if the job went ahead.

They failed to mention that it took 2 weeks to work out access. It is a high roof, but there are really only 2 options (aside from a ladder) to access a roof. Not sure what took them too long. When I enquired throughout the 2 weeks I was told our team is still looking at different soluions.

The fact is that their lack of upfront diligence (a site visit or simply looking at the building plans) ended up costing them a few hours coming out to realize they didn't have the right equipment and cost me $500+ in missed rebates.

Jens,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

In relation to your installation date, when you paid your deposit you were told your installation would take up to 6 weeks, you paid your deposit on 29th October and installation was booked on 2nd December well within the 6 week period promised.

You have a unique property that is inaccessible with a double storey ladder and at close to 8 metres in height it was unsafe to do the installation without specialised access.

We looked into cranes and we looked into cherry pickers and neither were workable solutions based on your property.

To help find a solution we contacted scaffolders and because your homes walls are wood we needed a specialised scaffold. We got a quote from an external company who quoted $3,000 and we explained this to you. You refused this and said you'd find your own, you then came back with a scaffolder who had quoted you $1,500. We said we'd be happy for you to use him and you refused to use your own guy and demanded we price match. It wasn't our pricing and the scaffolder who provided us with the quote wouldn't budge. He was adamant your guy only quoted on standard scaffolding and wouldn’t move on his price. We passed on his pricing as is to you and we always gave you the option to use your own scaffolder.

We spent almost 2 weeks trying to find workable solutions for you and getting quotes from various companies who specialise in difficult access. We kept you in the loop throughout.

I apologise you feel we did the wrong thing by you, we are in the business of installing solar systems and to not do a job is a last resort for us and only happens when the job cannot be conducted safely as quoted.

All the best with your solar journey.

Over all great experience so far

Overall great experience so far. Waiting for the welcome letter which is delayed because of the holidays with which can make use of the feed to grid. Show additional information

Great sales & technical support

Saad from Beyond Solar was helpful with all technical questions I had. Installation team was great too. Highly recommend these guys-they know what they're doing. Show additional information

Excellent service

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the team at beyond solar especially Saad who has made everything solar seem so easy. His approach, professionalism and customer service is second to none. If you are thinking solar, get in contact with Saad and the team at beyond solar. Show additional information

Amazing!

Amazing customer service, installers and post care leading up to the connection with our Energy provider. It makes me want to go through and buy the solar all over again for the experience.

Saad and MK were always attentive and did not miss a beat

It actually makes me look forward to other investment opportunities just so i can buy solar from beyond Solar.

Highly recommended

Beyond Solar is a great company to deal with. Straightforward advice and execution of the installation. The two technicians who installed 6.6 kWh, 18
solar panels were very professional and experienced. From installing the app to track your yield and revenue on your phone up to cleaning any debris from the site. Highly recommended.

Sales person very helpful.

Comphrensive
Polite
Yes paperwork was emailed to us, but due to Christmas and local problems, we are still not connected to the grid. We have been told by a friend not to run the system until Origin connect the smart meters otherwise we will be charged extra for power usage or not used.

Awesome installer

Very professional company..punctual and extremely polite. Great customer service. Couldn’t recommend them anymore highly. Show additional information

Great Installation team

Pre sales Beyond were great and very knowledgeable, they gave us some different price points and didn't have any pushy sales tactics.
We decided on a mid range system with Saad from sales and then for what ever reason we were passed over to Pawaan who we dealt with from there on out.
We were quoted approx 3-6 weeks for the install, We didn't hear anything  from them regarding the install so we called them at the 6 week mark to check when it would be done,
We were then called back the next day and scheduled in for later that week.
The Installation team were great! They talked us through what they would do and how we needed to change the layout to what was originally planned due to space issues,
They did a neat and professional job and left the place clean and tidy with no broken tiles, they arrived on time in the morning and were done by mid afternoon.
A huge thanks to Victor and his team for a great install...all the guys were great and I can't i fault the install team, He even went out of his way when we had some technical problems after a few days with the inverter when I could not reach beyond through email or phone after numerous attempts.
All in all we are happy with the Beyond. The Install and pre sales were great, the after sales was average and could improve as they were hard to get in contact with at times or return calls and emails.
Summing up I would recommend Beyond mainly for great pre sales and a great install team.

Great installation team, communication doesn't seem to be the best

The sales guy (Saad) called me up, gave me plenty of details from the get-go and wasn't pushy.
Most things were explained, but be sure to read up on SolarQuotes first to completely understand the options.
Saad was happy to provide me details, model numbers and pricing for various options broken down by components of system so it's easy to make a clear choice.
Not all companies which contacted me offered that level of information and I did not go with those companies because of that!

I made sure to confirm that it'd be installed before end of year and they told me it'd be installed before xmas.
Put a deposit down on 18th Nov, got confirmation and sent over all the necessary details to get started.

In their emails, it said:

> Our Installations Team will contact you approximately 7-10 days prior to work taking place and confirm all your details and availability.

So I waited.
... and waited.

3 weeks later on 11th of December, it was getting close to xmas and I haven't heard anything.
I decided to give them a call and ask how the installation schedule was looking since it was a busy period for most solar installers.
Got through to someone and was told "Install manager will get back to you"
He did get back to me the following day to confirm it was gonna be installed on that Saturday (basically 2 days notice).
I had something on but didn't want to risk messing with the schedule, so we booked it in.

Installation went smoothly as planned.

- Daniel the sparky was honest and polite, pretty much answered any questions I had. The installation of inverter was done well and cabling was very tidy.
- The panel guys on the roof were also great. Initially they were going to bring the cabling upstairs through the man-hole but decided not to since they might scratch our walls.
- About 3 tiles were broken during installation but I had plenty of spares (you'd be silly to expect no broken tiles given the amount of work required for installing solar panels)
- They did what they could to clean up afterwards but there were a few things here and there hidden in the lawn. Given how hot it was that day, I don't hold it against them at all.

System has been installed for 3 weeks and runs well.
No issues with app installation, wifi connectivity of inverter and seems to be operating within expectations according to weather.

Would I recommend them? Yes, and I have.
But I also recommend chasing them up if it seems like they forgot to call you back.

Great customer service and competitive pricing

So far a very good customer experience. Very helpful staff, great communication, and competitive prices. Installation is due next week. Show additional information

A successful interaction.

I showed the quote to my son who is in the business in Melbourne and he approved. The quote was detailed with two alternatives. The installation seemed to do the job efficiently and told me what to do re the grid connection. Now waiting for the meter to be exchanged. Show additional information

Beyond Solar took time to answer all my questions and provided clear, factual information. The installation was efficient and the price was fair. Show additional information

My Solar

The installation process went very well. profesional team did a very good job. Alsso they were very friendly. Show additional information

Fantastic Service and Installation

I found Beyond Solar team to be extremely professional and helpful right from the word GO. Pawan guided and explained me in detail every step in the process that is from assessing my requirements and then recommending equipment options to chose from and providing a few different cost options. I found the team to be very friendly and patient to deal with.

Beyond Solar installation team also did a really professional job in installing the panels and connecting it to the main board. They were quick and did a neat job.

It’s been almost three months since the installation and the power generation results are amazing as already reflected in the quarterly bill (significant reduction). I strongly recommend Beyond Solar if you are thinking about getting solar panels installed. Talk to Pawan and he will take care of everything!

Easy to deal with and great installers

Pawan from Beyond Solar was easy to deal with and was very informative. He made the decision easy and wasnt pushy even when I asked him 100s of questions. The time frames provided were accurate and had my system installed in a month.

The installers who came and installed my system were fantastic. Adam and his team were knowledgable and efficient in installing the system and friendly in answering any of my questions.

They installed the system within the time frame they specified and left the place neat and tidy. They even helped relocate my hose reel as it needed to be moved.

Very happy with everything so far and just waiting for the electricity company to come through and switch over the meter

Great until they got the deposit

These guys were fabulous pre-sales, super knowledgeable and helpful, but as soon as they got my deposit their customer service was really poor. After I paid the deposit they emailed asking for pics of the system, I replied back straight away explaining we were purchasing the property and didn’t have pics - I didn’t hear back from them and had to chase them up. Then after I got access to the property and took pics and sent them through, again I heard nothing. When I kept calling to find out when the installation would be, I kept being told someone will contact me shortly.... we’ll nearly six weeks later eventually the installation was booked in for a day. When the installers turned up they didn’t realise the quote/job including removing the smaller system, so they hadn’t either read their job instructions or hadn’t been given proper instructions. Then in the afternoon they tell me they haven’t been able to complete putting all the panels up (a large 10kw system with 36 panels) so they’ll have to come back some other day. We had to then rearrange work and insist they return the next day instead of later in the week to finish the installation. The next day (another full day of work - so really they should have booked in two day’s in the first place to install such a large system) they completed the job but won’t send through a welcome pack with details included for the energy Company - fair enough though, they want to be paid. So when I paid them the next day they still hadn’t sent through the welcome pack, and when I called to find out where it was the lady in the phone said she’d follow it up and make sure I received it (even though at that stage she hadn’t asked me my name or any details relating to the job). So though they were fabulous at the beginning - and I’d recommend calling and chatting with them initially - I certainly wouldn’t recommend them in the after paying deposit process, as it felt like they couldn’t care less after they’d secured the business.

Hi Maddison

I appreciate the feedback and I apologise that your experience didn't meet your expectations or our standards.

It's no excuse but we are transitioning to a new order processing and telephone system and it has had some hiccups during implementation which is why your feedback is so valuable and we will definitely iron out the issues.

I understand your frustrations and I have spoken to Darren and given him my direct contact details if you need support with anything else.

Our reputation is built on exceeding customer expectations and we dropped the ball in this case but we remain committed to ensuring we deliver what our customers want every single time.

I can confirm your system is operational and all the paperwork has been sent.

If there's anything else I can assist with please let me know.

Good, but a little disappointing

Sales/quoting process was good - I was given all information about solar panels and inverters without face to face meeting.

The installation was excellent, except that I did not get any instruction on the use of the solar analytics because the electrician who installed it admitted that the person who was well versed with the system was sick. Installation was quick and tidy.

Customer service needs improvement - I did not get help to organise the grid connection after the install. I contacted my electricity provider and they said they the solar company should send them a Certificate of Completion of Electrical Work (CCEW). Installation was done on 24 September 2020. I contacted my provider today 6 October 2020. Up to now, I still have not received any instruction or user manual for the solar analytics. I don't know when we would be able to enjoy the solar energy and savings.

Hi Bernando

Thanks for the feedback.

All our customers receive a pre-filled application to provide to their energy provider with their post installation job documentation which includes a CCEW.

The documentation takes 7 days from the date of installation to be sent out and is sent after payment has been made. Access to system monitoring is also sent out at this time.

In your case payment wasn't made on the date of installation and was made well after the date, despite this we sent you your paperwork before payment was made.

This should've been explained to you by our team and I apologise that we didn't communicate this clearly to you.

Highly efficient system installed

Saad was excellent with his knowledge and advice. The quote was competitive for a great standard and of equipment. Our solar install was smooth and efficient. Solar output since has been outstanding and the solar analytics has be very useful. My confidence in this company has had me refer to other people who have since had their solar installs completed by Beyond Solar. Highly recommended as a platinum rated company. Supporting a local business is a plus too! Show additional information

Fantastic customer service.

Fantastic customer-oriented service with no high pressure sales from Saad. With their advice we negotiated to get the best system for our application and it was Installed ahead of schedule. Installation was brilliant, professional and tidy. 2 months in and the system is performing very well. The whole process was seamless. Show additional information

great service

great service, on time as stated, all good. Installer was great. Show additional information

Excellent Supplier

Fantastic customer-oriented service. With their advice we negotiated to get the best system for my application.
Installed when they said. Installation was brilliant, professional tidy, excellent workmanship.

Thankyou Beyond Solar

Very glad i went with them

Great Service, an absolute pleasure to work with. The customer service was very caring and the installation team was very clean, quick and helpful. I have nothing but positive words to say about this company. Thank you everyone Show additional information

System Beyond Our Expectation

A real pleasure to deal with Beyond Solar. In particular would like to mention that Pawan Thapa & team of Biz & Residential Sales are very professional, extremely helpful, patiently dealt with and explained/answered all queries. Their quote was extremely competitive for proposed system and panel layout. Installers were very experienced, punctual, efficient and installation went smoothly right through to inverter installation and grid connection. Premises was meticulously cleaned up upon completion of job. Am completely happy and satisfied with service and results achieved from system recommended. Cannot ask for better after sales service, always polite & accommodating. No hesitation in recommending Beyond Solar. Show additional information

Excellent price, quick turn around, our solar generation is exceeding expectations!

Everything went well. Should have done it years ago. Beyond solar we’re good to deal with and I’ve since recommenced them to a neighbour and a friend. Show additional information

So easy

Super easy to deal with. We compared another quote option and were dubious.

Beyond Solar were honest and reliable. Advising us along the way, from pre-sale to installation.
Overall was a very good experience.

Highly recommended!!

Great service, honest advice

The sales team at Beyond Solar were always helpful and never pushy during the sales process.

They answered all my questions and gave me plenty of options for a system to suit my property and goals.

The install was efficient, and that team was friendly too.

support lacking

Installation OK but some bits of cable off-cuts left lying about.
I think when they headline a 6.6KW system it should be made clear that the outpput is max. 5KW due to inverter losses etc.
Was getting output reduction due to high grid voltage. MK over phone gave me instructions how to change inverter parameter to 258V and said this would fix problem. It didn't.
I sent another three emails asking questions about this but got no response at all. When I rang sales they said it was up to me to fix problem with Endeavour Energy.

Great Service

Salesperson is very nice and explains well the products and process from installation to grid connection. She presented me the quotations with several options and discussed the pros and cons. She is quick to send back any modifications from the original quotations which make it easy for us to decide

The installers where on the dot, very polite and left my place tidy. Beyond Solar sent the details of the installed solar kits the next business day and the compliance certificate for electrical works after they confirmed with the installer.

Beyond Solar promptly advise me to contact my retailer (AGL) after the installations. They also organised all my local and internet access to SMA sunny portal.

My Grid connections took awhile as my retailer (AGL) need to upgrade my meter which goes through a process. Once the meter is upgraded, AGL was quick to send me the details of my new connection plan.

Knowledgable and good customer service

Installed a 6.6kw jinko panels 390W with a 5kw sungrow inverter. Saad was extremely helpful, he answered all my questions, was not pushy and didnt mind bugging everyday for 2 weeks with me calling up with a new question. He also got me the documents i needed to send to my retailer Instantly. Installation team were fast and efficient. They cleaned up after they have finished. Beyond solar’s price was tad bit more than other competitors, but they werent pushy at all. Started the system up a week ago and its been working well. Hopefully their post sales service is as good as the pre sales. Show additional information

Excellent Service

During the quoting process the Sales person explained the system well. I wanted more than the basic version. So he explained all the options well. He also send me two quotes for the basic and the upgraded one with all the necessary details. This helped me to research and choose the one I need.

I was expecting the installer between 7 to 8 am, but he came only at 9 am. He was waiting to see if it would be too windy before install, which was understandable since the previous day was quite windy. The rest of the install was done well, and everything was tidied up. In the end, he was in a bit of rush to leave, so forgot to give the manual for the inverter.

My retailer (AGL) asked for hard copies of Certificate of Compliance and Letter to connect. I phoned Beyond Solar for this information. The Customer service person said they usually send softcopies, but was ready to print the hardcopy for me. The next day, I was able to collect it from him. He also gave me a copy of the manual that the installer forgot to leave. Overall I'm very happy with the company, and I would recommend them.

Great installation

Solar installed within days of order and on the coldest day in winter.
We live in the Blue Mountains and the weather was freezing with light sleet falling, but that didnt stop the installation crew, in completing their work in a very fast and professional manner.
System was up and running immediately, including the wifi, with connection to the grid one week later.

Installation great, backup not so great

Sales and installation good, courteous,prompt, efficient. Haven't managed to connect to internet, advice over phone didn't work, said they would send somebody to address problem but nobody has come after almost a month.

Hi Tony

Thanks for the review.

Apologies that we haven't met your expectations regarding support. When the system was installed we connected it to WIFI to allow for monitoring. After installation there were issues with your WIFI and the system lost connection. Our support team tried to guide you over the phone to help you get your system connected to your WIFI network and were unsuccessful. WIFI connection isn't covered under the warranties and we usually charge to send someone out to reconnect a system to WIFI if the system isn't faulty. To avoid having to charge you for the support team to come out we offered to send a team free of charge to you when we have someone in your area.

Rest assured your solar system is operational and we will get a team onsite to rectify it the next time we are in your area.

Proceeding well, so far.

Hard choice. Other companies also friendly and offered quality components. But in the end, selected Beyond Solar, as they seemed just a bit more knowledgeable about the market. For example, they were correct about the rate the local energy utility wanted to limit our feed to the grid (5kW). When we advised we wanted a smaller system than originally requested, but would parlay the price difference towards better components, they responded well, upping quality of inverter and panels. No stars for Installation because it hasn't happened yet. Next month, at date suitable to us both. Show additional information

Easy process from sign up to final installation.

Customer service was great, installation was simple, contractors were on time and left the area clean. Show additional information

Beyond's sales team were very good with service, information and follow up. The installation team were also very good especially considering the very windy conditions they work under. My only concern was that serveral roofing screws etc were left lying around the roof and roofing sheets that were lifted were not secured as originally found. Show additional information

Fantastic installer and great system

Couldn’t be happier with the solar power system installed by Beyond Solar. The Beyond Solar team, from the initial sales experience with Saad, through to installation and support with changing electricity suppliers, were first rate. They delivered what was promised and followed through to ensure everything went smoothly. Show additional information

Professional installation by a professional team

The whole process was painless with the installation being clean and professionally finished. I am though still waiting on the new meter to be installed after 2 weeks. Show additional information

Exactly as promised

Purchased a 6.6KW system from Saad Siddiqui at Beyond Solar in February 2020. Got a few variations on quote so I could get an SMA inverter. Found the process to be professional, they came on the appointed day, the on-site team were professional, despite roof being a bit old very few broken tiles and the system has been operating without a hitch from that day. I like it when there are no surprises, you get what you pay for and you get it when you agreed. I would and have recommended them. I was replacing an old 1.5kw system and they took that off the roof for me as well. Show additional information

Can't get any better than word of mouth

First of all there was a discussion about usage of electricity and how we would benefit best from installing the right unit.
No up selling.
Answered all the questions and queries I had. If something had to be explained twice no problem.
Once I'd decided to proceed with the installation they arranged a time suitable to do the install
Turned up on time did the install cleaned up the mess showed me the job and explained again how everything worked.
The only thing I had to do was to phone my electricity supplier and notify them that I had solar installed and was ready for a smart meter so we can connect to the grid.

Excellent experience.

Saad Siddiqui was an excellent and helpful consultant with our multiple requests and changes. The installation team were incredible - quick, polite and professional. The only negative would be the other people I spoke with who weren't Saad (!!) who were not as experienced in customer care as he is. But in terms of the company and experience, 5 stars!!! Show additional information

Highly recommended

Process was quite seamless from start to finish.
My father had used Beyond Solar and recommended them to me.
My initial (sales enquiry) contact was with Pawan. He was extremely helpful and I felt he went over and above other competitors in trying to work out best system and way to get the best out of my system as our property backs onto some large trees.
I did receive 3 other quotes which were all around the same price. But I chose Beyond Solar because they were recommended to me and they went into more detail to understand my property layout.
After I accepted quote, installation was approximately one month later.
Installers turned up on time, were very professional and explained everything that was going to happen on the day. They were clean and very polite.
Customer service since has been good. I was sent pre-completed forms which I sent to my electricity provider and have access to the app which tracks the inverter/solar performance.
I would recommend Beyond Solar.

Exceptional service and fast process

We'd been looking into solar for months and had to sift through the various companies trying to sell us solar at ridiculous prices or who were pushy and sometimes rude. But when dealing with beyond solar we had a completely different experience. The quoting process was very fast and Pawan was excellent to speak to, checking in and making sure I was aware of everything I need to know about the process. Once we had finalised the paperwork the installation took place within a week and the guys who did the installation were very professional and friendly. Couldn't be happier. Show additional information

Happy to have installed solar

I had lots of questions for Beyond when we started too understand the various aspects of the systems on offer, locaiton best to install the unit including inverter, also growth for the future. Saad was helpful, answered all my queries and did some cost modelling for me.

The site installer Jordan was on time. Called in advance. Explained everything before they started, replaced a few roof tiles broken and cleanup after they were done.

The 7.9kw system installed has been running perfectly since Feb 2020. On average the solar generation estimated by Beyond has been spot on.

Great experience

Right from the start, Saad at Beyond Solar was extremely helpful. He answered all of my questions without hesitation and made my decision to go with Beyond Solar easy. After the deposit was paid, even though we live in a rural area, our system was installed within three weeks. The installation team were fantastic! They called to let me know when they would arrive, then arrived on time. They gave us easy instructions on how everything works and were very easy going and happy to answer any questions. Everything was super easy and quick throughout the whole process. I have been extremely happy with the service Saad and the team at Beyond Solar offered and I would recommend them to my friends and family. Show additional information

Recommended installer in every respect

Right from the beginning Beyond Solar were pleasant and efficient to deal with. Their recommendations were valid and useful and the price was competitive. They were not pushy but provided all of the information I requested in a timely manner. The installation took place on the day scheduled and was undertaken very efficiently by a very professional, friendly and competent crew that went out of their way to make it right. They fully cleaned up after installation. Their foreman, Hajj, made sure everything was fully explained and that I was completely satisfied before he left. Beyond Solar office staff arranged all the paperwork for the grid connection with AGL. A new meter was installed and after a few weeks, the connection to the grid was made. Beyond Solar monitored the progress throughout and after connection. There was a small problem with a high voltage on the grid causing inverter drop-outs. This was an Essential Energy problem, but MK from Beyond Solar gave me much advice about it and it was subsequently rectified by Essential Energy. Beyond Solar were most helpful throughout the entire process, and to the present date the system output has been above their estimates. I am very happy with this installation. Show additional information

Honest and upfront

I would say I’m a difficult customer, I had millions of questions and millions more. Pawan at Beyond Solar went above and beyond to help me out. There were a few hiccups along the way with weather, low stock etc however the company always worked with me to achieve the best result.

I would recommend to anyone. Install is clean, tidy and professional.

Excellent Service

Thank you for the install. Pawan was very helpful and patient. Highly recommended. Show additional information