Regen Power

Regen Power Reviews

Regen Power was set up back in 2003 with the intention of being a market leader in renewable energy. The company has existed in Western Australia ever since, before expanding into New South Wales and Queensland in 2008.

Electrical contractors used by the company are certified by the Clean Energy Council, and they have installed more than 2,000 rooftop solar PV systems. During every installation, quality, the environment and safety are always at the forefront of what Regen Power does.

The company can complete both residential and commercial projects in urban and more remote areas.

Reviewers report paying: $1,000 - $9,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Regen Power Reviews (203)

4.4/5

Nothing special

Salesperson was quite persistent, the installation was only average, customer service was 4 out of 10.

Quality System for a Great Price

The quotation process was very smooth, installation polite and punctual, and customer service very helpful.

Happy

Good service and communication right throughout process. Reputable brands, local company being operating 18 years.

Very poor service and bad installation!!!!

Very disappointed with this company. Bad customer service and installers. Turned up and installed solar panels overhanging the gutters.

They complained when told to come and fix the issue and then charged me. Regen I do not recommend this company as they broke many tiles on my roof as well. Overcharge for solar and pushy salesperson to sign up!!!!! Not happy!!!!!

Good price

I do not want to write a full review. Good price but not great communication

Highly recommend

After being uncertain who to go with, I am very happy I went with Regen Power. The sales guys were easy to deal with, answering all my questions & there was no hard sell. Good communication throughout process made it easy. The fitment was done professionally with no short cuts, installing quality parts as stated. Quality system for a great price. I dont usually go to the trouble of writing reviews but feel its very deserving.

Best end of financial year prices on quality products. Awesome customer service.

Sales and quotation process was easy and informative
Installation was done professionally and tidy
Customer service was good.

Excellent customer service

From start to finish a top job. Arun was so helpful answering all my questions Excellent value for money . No hesitation in recommending this company

3-Phase Solar

The decision to go solar was made in December 2020 in expectation that I could lock in the solar credits before the reduction in available solar credits after 31 December 2020. This was folly as the entitlement to solar credits applies from the installation date, which in my case was not until 8 February 2021.

I obtained three quotes, on my own reconnaissance, for a 6.66kW system comprising Jinko Cheetah Plus 370W panels and an SMA Sunny Tripower 3-phase inverter. This combination was selected after reviews on SolarQuotes and allowing for my budget limitation.
I selected Regen Power as they
• provided the cheapest quote,
• had good reviews on SolarQuotes,
• provided prices for multiple combinations of panels and inverters, making the final choice easier
• were friendly and courteous (not that the others weren’t)
• agreed to hold the price even though the installation would be in 2021 (lower solar credits)
There was a problem with the installation, the Sunny Tripower inverter was faulty as confirmed by the support team at SMA Australia. I notified Regen Power of this on the day the system was installed (8 Feb 2021) advising that I was not prepared to pay the balance of the invoice until the system was up and running. This did not stop me receiving a robo remainder to pay the balance, which required another call to straighten things out.

Each of the three solar companies quoted based on net cost, assuming that I would assign the solar credits to them. There was no mention of how many solar credits or their value, so there was no way I could make an informed decision on whether to sell the credits myself. A more transparent quotation process would have been appreciated.

The system was installed by Direct Electrical Solutions. They were on time, efficient, and easy to deal with. I had an issue with the placement of the inverter in my garage and they were very accommodating with my requirements. When the wireless and ethernet connections to the inverter failed the installer spent over an hour with the SMA support team to try and resolve problem. It turned out the inverter was faulty. He notified Regen Power and organised a replacement unit. It was installed two weeks later and all went well. The only downside was my meter box had no space for the circuit breaker so I had to pay an additional amount to the installer to fit an external breaker in a weather proof housing. The alternative was to have my meter box rebuilt at a cost of around $1,500

Original Review on 29-08-2020:

Great System, Great service and Competitive price

I contacted Solar Quotes and got some great tips on what I needed to know. This made the process so much easier as I knew what I was looking for and what to ask.
We only got contacted by one of the recommended suppliers who did give us a competitive quote, but it wasn’t quite what I was looking for as I had decided to go 100% European. I am in WA and decided to go with Regen Power who came with great recommendations online. We went with Q panels and a Fronius inverter 6.6 kw for a great price. Process was efficient from beginning to end, with great communication and great service. They are a service orientated company. Couldn’t be happier.

8 months later we asked Nikki: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

System has performed really well and really pleased with the lack of bills!

Transparent and professional service.

Quoting was very competitive.
Quality of panels and inverter were of top tier as I required.
Installation was polite, professional and clean.
All external requirements as communication with state power supply was organised by the company.

Great service with no hassles

Panels were installed quickly with no issues. Installers were knowledgeable. Did all applications with Synergy etc Made sure yard was tidy afterwards. Helped set up app. Power off for only short time. Happy with price for brands supplied.

Hassle free, answered all my questions and showed me any concerns I had.

Everything went smoothly. Quote and communication with sales was great.
The installers were certified electricians and went through the install process, answered my questions and concerns.

Very happy with the service provided by Regen Power

We went to Regen Power for a quote because they are a local business. Their approach was really professional; providing a good range of products all of which were very well explained. The price was also extremely competeitive. They were up against 4 other vendors from the Perth area and came out on top in terms of price, quality of equipment offered and the actual effort put into the quote. Installation took place just over 3 weeks after contract signup and was very efficiently completed. Very happy with Regen Power and am happy to reccomend them

Regen Power solar system

On line quote gave me all info & options on products available.instalation was on time, installers were polite & very competent tyey arranged for tech to come to connect to grid who arrived shortly after installation was complete.

Very happy with Regen

Very happy with the 6.66kW Risen and Goodwe system installed by Regen Power. The signup, installation process and follow up were all very professional and efficient. The system is working well. Highly recommended.

A very good and efficient installer

The whole installation process was very easy and efficient. All I had to do ask for a quote for the different systems that they were offering. The quoted rates of the systems that they were offering very reasonable for me so I selected what I wanted and the rest was taken cared of by Regen. The sales person that I dealt with was very accommodating and professional. I have had no issues with Regen and have always been dealt with great service.

The installation process was very quick and tidy. The installers were very punctual and courteous and above all, Regen organized the grid connection with my power service provider.

Quote system was easy and competitive. Positioning of panels was by Google earth which made it easy to see the final look.
Tradesmen were outstanding, arrived on time and replaced and fitted new panels quickly and efficiently on a very hot day. At all time I was always asked my option and I was dealt with in a professional and polite manner.
I had to do nothing Regen dealt with everything ,

Honest, transparent and reliable.

Sales team member Melvin was transparent and honest.
Michael the installer was extremely helpful, polite, on time very clean and tidy.
So far customer service has been pretty good.
Regen organised everything from start to finish- we didn’t do anything except sign documents and pay the entire bills. Thank you Regen.

Insulation Company On time efficient insulation completed within 3 hours . Cleaned up the area very happy with the whole process

On time efficient insulation completed within 3 hours. Cleaned up the area very happy with the whole process

Top service

The best service from start to finish. All communications were second to none

A high quality system at a great price.

After getting 4 on-site quotes I ended up using Regen (based in Canning Vale, WA). They weren’t my first choice but impressed me with their ‘Can do’ attitude and approach. Other suppliers shied away from my unique roof geometry and site requirements. And their price was almost $1000 cheaper than the closest competitor - for exactly the same panels and inverter! One supplier to definitely stay away from is Infinite Energy. Their sales rep was extremely rude, abrupt and confrontational over the phone and actually hung up on me when I told him that I’d had other quotes!! They will deny this of course but it’s true: very unprofessional.

Professional, top quality service

Very professional service from all parts of the business. Staff communicated well and kept us informed. Job was completed as promised and looks neat and tidy. Very prompt responses and support.

Excellent Service

We have had the solar panels installed last month and have had no issues with the system. Awesome service and equally awesome installation, all done in the one day. Very happy with product, price and information provided. Will have no hesitation in recommending Regan Power to my friends.

Original Review on 05-07-2020:

Value for money. Highly recommend.

The experience was seamless from beginning to end. After getting quotes from the 3 suppliers through Solarquotes, Regen Power was recommended by my neighbour. Their service was great and efficient from beginning to end. Unlike the other suppliers they did not try to differentiate on personal sell, technical details or other sales techniques. They simply delivered a great value for money package 25% cheaper than the rest. I was happy with their quoting, installation arrangements as well as the final product. Can recommend highly. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Gunter: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

I am fully satisfied with the system.

Great customer service and quality product

Regen Power was very easy to understand in explaining the panels etc and the whole process from sale to install was great. The guys left the area clean after install and where very polite.

Easy process and installation.

Regen gave me the best price for the panels and inverter I wanted. They were a breeze to deal with it. Installation day was uneventful. Everything went ahead smoothly. And the after sales has been brilliant too. Can’t complain!

Good customer service, watch the contractors!

Sales process was very unobtrusive and professional. Customer service very quick even on weekend.

The contractor did not do a great job but after pointing out the issues they came back and sorted everything out to a good standard. Dealt direct with the contractor to get them back to sort out their work.

From quotes to installation - no hassles

Quotes was straight forward via email

Installation was one morning - Punctual

Every steps was organised without problem encountered

Great company to deal with

From the initial enquiry to the final install, it was practically seamless. Richard provided all the necessary details for us to decide on which system to go with, and didn't pressure us at all. Once we decided and paid the deposit, they kept us in touch all the way through. The installer, Marvin from Power Motive was courteous and helped us with setting up the inverter. They even cleaned up after the install.
Overall, very happy with the experience and would recommend Regen to others who are thinking of installing a solar power system.

Found one at last

After years of looking around I finally chose the right one. Every company I rang I just felt pressured into signing up now for cost savings etc. Regen were so easy to deal with and when it came time for installation which was only 10 days after signing they were outstanding. The team were in and out within 2-3 hours left everything perfect no mess anywhere. There quality of materials used were exceptional. Ive had phone calls/feedback the entire journey and there customer service has been outstanding. To top off this company there price was one of the best I found. Couldn't fault them

I would choose RegenPower again

Recommend RegenPower. Quality service, good product, friendly and clean installation. Just the price is a bit higher than competitors but possibly due to a higher quality product.

company price checked to other quotes and offered great customer service

highly recommend this company - the customer service was honest, open to negotiation and price check,
they waited until i had my roof restored then installed the solar panels
the electricians who installed the system were very efficient, polite and professional
very pleasant and approachable would definitely use them for any electrical work required within the property

Excellent

Everybody at REGEN were fantastic to deal with. It was a very pleasant experience in every way.

Amazing Solar Company

Straight forward with price and was also reasonable. Had a smooth transaction with no issues at all; from getting the quote, site review and installation. These guys worked professionally, it did not took long for me to be able to enjoy my solar panels. Thumbs up to Regen Power!

No worries

Quote was negotiated

Installation was good clean and tidy

Company did organising of everything.

Perfect Installation and very good after sales service

The system is not cheap compared to other similar advertised systems but I chose Regen based on their reputation and openness to negotiate prices. I cannot evaluate fully the value for money category as it is still early days. The system is producing above the average daily solar generation quoted by the company for my suburb and I am happy with this.
The sales and quotation process was thorough and you can negotiate base on other similar competitive quotes.
The installation took less than 3 hours and was done without a hitch. They left everything neatly and set up the wireless monitoring system as well.
I had a miscommunication on the removal of my old system and the after sales department sorted it out quickly and efficiently. I was impressed!
Happy to recommend Regen.

Equipment good - but very poor customer service

Equipment and Installation was good - polite and punctual

After signing the agreement , there were constant demands for extra payment even though no additional service or good supplied with no resolution or factual basis provided for additional payment

Suggest do not deal with this Supplier due to appalling customer service

Excellent Customer Service and timely installation

the process went smoothly from asking for a quote to getting an installation. There was a glitch with the date of installation but they sorted it out as soon as I called.

Original Review on 02-06-2020:

regen power review

Very accommodating sales person spent a lot of time talking about brands and panels,
Installers where on time very tidy and polite
Regen looked after the upgrade requirements

8 months later we asked John: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

better than expected

Fantastic experience

From initial enquiry, through installation and follow up, the team at Regen Power were fantastic. The cost, choice and quality of systems on offer are second to none Highly recommended

Great a service and quality

Highly recommend Regen Power! Professional, friendly, and timely service; and did all the paperwork associated. Well priced, and very happy with the results. Thank you Regan Power!

Satisfied

Quote and sales process easy and professional.

Installation went smooth with polite and genuine installation team.

All dealings with 3rd parties were arranged by Regen.

Straight forward process, simple and easy

We went with the Jinko Tiger panel with the Fronius Primo Inverter. I felt they answered all of our enquiries and getting quotes from them was an easy process. Rebates and paperwork were handled by Regen. The installation guys came early on the installation day and went about their business getting things sorted out. Took them about three hours to get all the panels fixed. Before we knew it, we were connected to the grid.

Great Installation

The installation team is very polite, passionate and expert. The customer service team is also good and friendly. Overall it is my good decision to go with Regan Power for my solar installation.

Friendly team to deal with.

Sales team were helpful, installers were punctual and polite. Installers once finished connected the inverter to wifi and set up my phone with the production app.

Professional solar company

The experience with Regen was very positive from sales and explanation of the right system to the installation being on time and as expected.

A good choice for solar installation.

Very Happy

Everything went as planned and discussed. Installers appeared to do a good job, well organised and seemed professional. The sales staff were not pushy at all and answered all questions asked of them. To date the system seems to be working well and we have had no problems.

To be fair to the other companies that quoted they were also very helpful and not at all pushy. All in all it has been a stress free experience to date.

Took a few goes, but we finally got there!

Took 4 visits to get these panels installed (success on the 4th visit). The process to get to the installation point was easy; getting the installation team to get it right wasn't all that easy (ok, our house is 3 levels). Glad it's done though!

Good Experience dealing with the entire Regen team

Dealing with quotation options provided by Regen was straight forward. Richard was helpful.
He offered me various 'price points' and offered recommendations after i narrowed it down to a couple of options i expressed interest in.
The Pricing packages offered ranged between $3.5K to 5K for a double storey installation
Every option involved well known reputable brands.
I found Regen competitive when i compared "same brand" from others
So the choice really became how much did want to spend / invest in the system? Did i Trust Regen?

I decided on a Fronius inverter with Jinko Tiger 390W panels having a longer warranty and improved performance characteristics
The installed system is producing 5Kw as i look at the screen or on the wi fi app around mid day

The installation team and the project leader were all good to deal with and did exactly what was promised with no delays, showed up on time and left things clean. The installation is neat etc .

From my own experience i would recommend the Regen Team