Regen Power - Company Review Notice Regen Power - Company Review Notice

DETAILS
97% 0%
4.6

Based on 252 ratings

Regen Power was set up back in 2003 with the intention of being a market leader in renewable energy. The company has existed in Western Australia ever since, before expanding into New South Wales and Queensland in 2008.

Electrical contractors used by the company are certified by the Clean Energy Council, and they have installed more than 2,000 rooftop solar PV systems. During every installation, quality, the environment and safety are always at the forefront of what Regen Power does.

The company can complete both residential and commercial projects in urban and more remote areas.

Reviewers report paying: $4,000 - $6,500 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

The views expressed by reviewers are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of Peacock Media Group, which makes no representations as to the accuracy of the reviews. For our full disclaimer and further information, see our Terms of Use and our Review Guidelines.

Regen Power Reviews (252)

Regen Power - Great Supplier! AAA+++ Highly Recommended

First class comunication from start to finish.
Very helpfull office staff.
Friendly, professional tradies did a great job on removal of the old system and install of the new one.
The boys cleaned up well after the install.
Good follow up from the office after the install.
Note: Day of install was 42 degrees C and not a word of complaint from the tradies - very impressive.

AAA+++ Highly recommended

A highly recommendable firm.

The quote was favourable. The customer care service provided was very efficient and to our satisfaction. The installers arrived in time and completed the installation well within the stipulated time. They also, systematically cleared away the old panels and connected the new system.

5-STAR Experience and Service

5-STAR Service — Regen Power
I have started chatting with Martin a few weeks ago and enjoyed every phone call with him. He was very generous in providing all the information I asked for.
Amazing team and step-by-step updates.
I achieved with them in a week what I failed to achieve with other suppliers I dealt with.
Save your time and energy and go solar with Regen Power.
So far it has been an amazing experience I had with this supplier.
I just signed up last week and today got an update that they have received approvals for both Synergy and Western Power. The scheduling team will contact me in three working days for organizing and installing solar panels at my property.
This is magic compared to the other two terrible experiences I had with other
suppliers who were offering lower prices.
Now I had my system fully installed and functioning with no issues.
Installers were very professional and on time.

Yokine Install

Asked for a Quote Regen Power came around and Quoted very pleased with the Quote.
Explained everything about the Power board at the house and Synergy and Western Power Regulations.
Gave me a installation date, and time of the Install.
Very good communication throughout the process.
Workmen very good quick job and site left clean and Tidy.
Called me when to turn on the grid connection after the install, followed up with questions about the system and how it was working.
I am very pleased to recommend this company on a very good job.

Very good service and the best solar system

Very quick on giving quote for 6.6kw system.
Great and responsive team.
Installation was very quick and tidy.

An incentive was offered by Regen Power for this review. Learn more here.

Very happy with my new system, great quality and service.

The whole process from quoting, install and follow up checks was fantastic. I was always kept up to date with the process, which was fast. The installation went smoothly and I now have a quality system that works a treat. Thank you!

Faster, transparent easy to interface

Excellent interaction from the sales phase through installation and further follow-up. I will recommend them

First class service very knowledgeble tradesman installer efficient polite and very tidy

sales and quoting process was first class by all competing companies.
installation was quick and ,very tidy ,and punctual
They organise the grid connection plus a information session on the inverter start up/shutdown procedure and basic fault finding.

Working Very Well

New solar working very well, good communication from quote to post install customer service. Quick install.

An incentive was offered by Regen Power for this review. Learn more here.

Great service all the way from quote to installation. Highly recommend.

Great experience

From start to finish, Regen Power were an excellent company to deal with. Overall, I was happy with the price of the system but should’ve done it a lot sooner as the longer you leave it, the more the price increases and the faster the government rebate decreases. Installation was pre booked several weeks in advance and the installation team were on time and very professional. I had the system installed on my large shed at the back of my property in an east/west configuration as it’s the only available decent space I had. Wifi signal for the inverter is limited out there so I still need to get that sorted but I knew this could be an issue. All excess packaging and rubbish was cleaned up and the installation site was left as it started, clean. They even completed the extended inverter warranty for me as well. Overall, I’m happy with everything so far and I’m sure my first new power bill will put a smile on my face. I can highly recommend Regen Power for your solar needs.

Great company to deal with for your residential solar setup

Great company to get your solar setup done.
From consulting to installation great experience.

Will highly recommend.

Fantastic experience

Recently had a fantastic experience with Regen Power. From the initial consultation to the final installation, their team exhibited professionalism and expertise. They were thorough in explaining the process and answered all my questions. The installation was efficient. Kudos to Sunlux Solar and the entire team for their outstanding service. I highly recommend Regen Power for anyone considering solar solutions

Excellent Customer Service!

The team at Regen was prompt and extremely helpful throughout. The expectation was that solar would be installed in a month, yet it only took two weeks. Can’t recommend enough!

Fantastic work

Quick installation after application was made , excellent workmanship by the team and sales consultants- Jennifer and Shirley . Follow up was great as well.highly recommend this to anyone that wants peace of mind and cost effective solar

Regen Power was a breeze to deal with from the sales contact to the installation.

Quick response for quote and installation.
Friendly and helpful staffs in installation and customer services.

Great Service

From sales to post installation queries,the whole team was friendly,helpful and very professional. Highly recommend them

An incentive was offered by Regen Power for this review. Learn more here.

Installers went above and beyond in my install.

Good negotiation on quotation.
Installation was punctual and very efficient both in removal of existing panels, and location and fitting of new panels.
Installation and commissioning carried out the same day!
Without asking the installers, appreciating my age, proceeded to secure loose corrogated metal sheeting with numerous screws.
Performance of the panels is exceptional with over 40kw on days from only 14 panels.
Also contributed discussion with Western Power to install remote reading meter.

Good customer service!

Quick and efficient installation. Customer service was helpful to resolve issues post installation quickly. Recommended.

Fantastic Installer 9/10

Excellent product, and Installed to the Highest standard. I would use their service again. Highly Recommended

Excellent Service, would highly recommend Regen Power

After getting 4 quotes on a residential solar system based on the same components, I chose Regen Power due to them having the most competitive quote and their professional service. Regen Power are extremely customer focused, their installers were great, on time and cleaned up after them selves. The after service was great, with Regen Power checking in on us periodically to check all was good, which it was and still is. I highly recommend this company to others that may be considering getting a quote on a residential solar system.

Amazing Service

All technical aspects were well explained, swift and reliable service.

Honest, helpful, great value

I got quotes from solar companies, and had some doorknock trying to sell me a system on a payment plan - i saw Regen Power on a facebook ad and asked them for a quote as they were local. I'm glad I did - they provided multiple options for both panels and inverter, so I googled the companies and the products and settled on a combination that I thought provided great bang for my buck. Regen sorted all the formalities, they were flexible in their timing for the installation (had a roof repainted at the time) and the price was better than expected and the product and installation were excellent.

I would definitely recommend Regen Power. I'm very happy with my system.

Professional Service from start to finish

From initial quoting to installation and connection Regen showed a high level of service and expertise
making the whole experience an easy one. would highly recommend to anyone thinking of installing solar.

Fantastic sales engineer and installers

It was easy to contact sales engineer Richard who gave precise and quick quote.
Installation date was advised and installers were prompt. We were going on holiday and Regan Power made sure system was installed before we left. Customer service is fantastic and they arranged grid connection after the install.

Reliable Installer

Regen Power delivered beyond my expectations. From pre-sales to post-installation, their team demonstrated professionalism and genuine care. The solar system is performing exceptionally well, and I couldn't be happier. Highly recommend for a seamless and reliable solar experience

Fast and efficient.

Got the inspection and installation all within 2 wks. Very fast and efficient

Great value for money

Regen Power Sales team has full knowledge of the range of products to suggest the best option for my property in Perth. From the beginning they kept in touch with me and answered all my questions via emails, text messages until I made the decision to go with Regen Power to install the solar system. Other providers sent me the quote and didn't care about explaining the details. Sales team was patient, explained all pro & cons of each component and made it so easy for me to make a decision. They gave me a clear plan of the installation and all their contact numbers, the installation went very smoothly without any issues. The Installer was very prompt, answered all my questions and explained in detail, helped to setup the mobile app to test the solar system and at the end left the property neat and tidy. Regen Power service team also did a great job in organizing grid connection and made all applications and kept me in the loop throughout the process. They helped me with turning on the solar power system after installation and meter upgrade. Well done, Thank you.

Solar installations.

A huge thankyou to Martin, being in a regional area I didn't hold out much hope of getting this in place. Martin smoothed out the bumps and had the solar system up and running. Not one other company that I spoke with was keen to come this far out. Anyways...great service by all involved, can't thank you enough.
Regards
Allan Jones.
Wubin

No hassles

Regen Power was fantastic to deal with from the first call I made to completing the instal easy hassle free service from office and tradies leaving there work space on instal date the same as they found it even spited a few cracked tiles on my roof and they happily replaced them without me asking
Highly recommend this company great service and product

Super sonic solar!

These boys move fast , I choose the system and price, sent the deposit one week later we are enjoying the rewards of solar power.
No Worries.

All good

Good process. Very thorough. Accommodating. Good advice. Kept us informed

REGEN Solar- Perth

Prompt and provided timely detailed responses to technical questions.
Followed up post installation to ensure satisfaction.

Faultless installer

From start to installation the service was faultless. Same panels and inverter as other installers and several hundred dollars cheaper. Communication throughout process was faultless, completely professional. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend.

Fast and efficient intstallation

Sales and quoting service was easy, Regen Power offered a varied and large selection of solar panels and inverters to choose from, we had a tech visit us before installation to check roof and location for panels and inverter. The installation team arrived as scheduled and worked fast and efficiently, no roof tiles where broken and the team left the premises clean and tidy. Almost no disruption to our routine, the team where friendly and polite. Regen Power organised everything, grid connection and organising changing the meter. After the meter was changed I had a problem with the inverter WiFi which was resolved very quickly via Regen Power service department. Very happy with the service and the quality of the products supplied. Regen Power managed to organise installation four days before Christmas day, very impressed and highly recommend Regen Power.

Smooth installation

Sales/quoting process was excellent. Installation was punctual, polite and tidy.

Customer service organised the grid connection after the installation.

Very easy, free upgraded of Solar panels from Jinko to JA , maybe just promoting, informed when installers where coming and advised of an extra cost for power switch.

1. Very good
2. all the above
3. Yes shown how to download the app and read.

Fast and Excellent Service !!

I would highly recommend Regen Power. they have installed the system within 2 weeks from sign up and installation team was great, completed the job within a day.

Straight forward process & good product range

Easy to deal with. Extensive product range quoted and ability to select combination of inverter and panels from quoted product ranges. Prompt installation, good installer and follow up service. Best price out of quotes received.

Got the job done

Slight hiccup on the quote.
Other than that, got everything we wanted

Exactly what I wanted

Regen gave me emails with a multitude of combinations and prices. none of the other companies bothered and they
were all Bunbury based ( I'm in Australind)
Regen's quote priced every combination including installing.
The system was installed approx. 2years ago and hasn't missed a beat.
The sales team were very polite, not pushy, and really quick to respond.
There installer was fast and efficient.. left no rubbish.
everything was done for us and we have saved heaps on equipment and power.

Absolutely no comparison to other companies.I recommended Regen to my nephew who went ahead with them and was equally as impressed

Regen Power

Sales and quoting process was decent. However the sales people weren't the most knowledgeable on their products when asked. It is recommended to ask for the quotes to be specific, in writing and include details on the actual panel and inverter model, specs, etc. Regen Power tended to be vague about this even when requested numerous times via email.

Be aware of the site survey/inspection personnel that they do not "Up-Sell" you with additional services/rectifications/products and items. Goes back to the point of getting all the information in the quote in writing.

The installer was a subcontractor engaged by Regen Power. He was really good and fully recommended.

Great installation.

Their quoting and response to queries was prompt.
Their installation was neat and punctual.
They helped organise grid connection after the install.

Original Review on 08-09-2021:

Fantasic install performs well. Regen responded well even to my minior WiFi problems

Regen responded well even to my minior WiFi problems Took the old system away. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Andrew: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes all good thus far.

Original Review on 25-07-2021:

Quality System for a Great Price

The quotation process was very smooth, installation polite and punctual, and customer service very helpful. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Mohammad: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes, the system has performed very well without any problems, whatsoever.

Great job all round!

Great communication right from the very first contact. Installers were friendly and efficient. Would definitely recommend.

Excellent Service and Affordable Quality Products

Very happy with the quoting and they seemed very knowledgeable of their product. When I rang to query something and was unable to connect with the person at the time they were very prompt getting back to me.
At the time they had a sale and I was able to get a top quality inverter and 390kw panels for a very good price. The installation was quick and spot on. Really impressed. Customer service was spot on and they organised everything for us.
Highly recommend this company.

Original Review on 15-03-2021:

Top service

The best service from start to finish. All communications were second to none. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Jan: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes super pleased with results, coming into first full summer so should be brilliant.

Great job

Everything was organised. Installer arrived on time, therefore not waiting around. Installer very polite and everything explained. Even asked me if I was happy with the finished product. Very happy with the finished work - nice and neat.

Good installation but will know more once connected to the gridid.

Sales person Arun was polite and helpful. Installation was done neatly and on time.
Not connected to the grid yet. Waiting for AUSGRID to upgrade meter.