Solaire Connect Reviews

About Solaire Connect, Solar Installers

Solaire Connect
Platinum Partner
Solaire Connect is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 49 234 070 416  ABN active since 20 Apr 2009 | The Trustee For Solaire Lifestyle Trust
ACN: 136 676 385  ACN active since 20 Apr 2009 | Solaire Lifestyle Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $4,000 - $8,350 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

We are local energy experts based in Perth, Western Australia. We are a family owned and run business providing solar solutions (solar panels, solar hot water, battery storage, electric vehicle chargers and more), for both residential and commercial customers. We have been in operation for over 11 years and are trusted for our technical expertise, honesty, professionalism, aftercare support and consultative, friendly approach.

At Solaire Connect, we can confidently back our warranties which has seen thousands of customers through our eleven plus years of operating. We believe there is a very simple key to our longevity and success in an industry that has seen so many stumble and fall. That key is calculated growth with reliable products and service

Solaire Connect Solar Reviews

great installation very efficient - value and quality to be determined over time - removed 10 year old system

all good on all levels so far - all of the above Show additional information

Great professional service.

Really good communication through the whole process. The installers where tidy and very professional. Show additional information

Great System

Solaire was helpful and knowledgeable throughout the process on picking our solar system. We did get great advice from all three companies quoted which also reflects well on solarquotes themselves.

Solaire was also able to give us a great price even though we couldnt fit into the 2020 window before the rebate was reduced and were happy to give us a 2020 price even though the installation couldn't be until the 2021 year.

Excellent Service

Ben was fantastic with quoting the system, answered all questions with no B/S!! great for a not so technical person.
The installation Process was extremely quick and efficient, the guys was great with system up and running within 2hrs.

Quality of Installation

The three companies suggested by SolarQuotes were all very professional and came to my home to discuss my wants/needs with solar power. I selected Solaire Connect because of (1) the quality of product suggested i.e. QCell panels with Solar Edge inverter; (2) locally well proven family owned business with extensive experience & (3) most importantly convincing me on the quality of the installers (direct employees) and the quality of the installation (attention to some detail that other companies did not mention. The installation was timely including the app connection as promised. Show additional information

I had a lot to learn about Solar

I spoke with all 3.
They were all busy, and as a result it was harder to communicate with some.
They were all keen to sell me a system. Some misinformation, so its important to understand what you want and what you are purchasing.
Nice people. Very polite, tidy and punctual.
They did all the organising and were happy to answer all my questions. All I had to do was pay.

Great Service

Installation was brought forward 1 day from the original date given and that was a bonus for me. The guys were quick and workmanship next to none . Had a delay with the installation of the smart meter but that didn’t bother me much as l was happy with the overall install. Show additional information

Great professional experience

The initial approach was excellent with a home visit for over 1 hour, particularly as the Company was based approx. 120kms away on the other side of Perth.
In any case they offered the best technical solution with specific features that I wanted at a reasonable price. An installation date was offered and suitable, and they organised necessary approvals through Synergy which included a new Meter. For the installation they arrived on-time at 8am and were finished by 12 noon. Details of the Inverter were explained clearly and the monitoring system was connected via my Wi-Fi.
Very impressed with the whole experience and very happy to recommend Solar Connect.

Completed in no time

This was by far not the cheapest system.

This was however delivered within 3 weeks of ordering. The installers were professional, tidy and efficient. They even repaired a broken tile they noticedmon the roof.

It is too early to say how effective the system is for us, but the system is doing exactly as advertised.

Professionally thorough. Highly recommended.

A quality experience with every member of the team. Thank you Solaire. Attentive listeners, practical solutions and quality products. We were kept informed every step of the way and everything ran to schedule. The install was low fuss and the job looks smick. Could not recommend this team highly enough. Show additional information

Quality system, quality installation and flexible to deal with

Quoting and follo up was punctual
Installation team was great. Slight delay in commissioning but as I paid full amount after this was no issue for me. Due to my roof structure not being able to support the quoted number of panels I was given the option to change the lesser number of panels to higher wattage ones on the day of the installation. Installation team were great to deal with.

SolarEdge inverter & Longi panels installed by Solair Connect

Salesman was polite and not pushy.
Installation went ahead on schedule and without issues
Customer service overall was good

Good information service and installation

Sales representative was factual and not pushy. The price for a good quality system was competitive and the installation was on time and looks good. The performance so far is meeting the expected levels plus receiving a daily report on the SMA inverter output. The system is only 2 weeks old so early days yet. Show additional information

Hassle free upgrade

As experienced solar power users, we sought higher power and functionality than our first system in readiness for an electric vehicle future.
We were pleased to see the name of the company which supplied our first solar PV system, included in a list of 3 recommended suppliers (all very good). The quoting process was painless and completed within 5 days, with included visit to our house, outline of several options, nomination of expected functionality, reliability and performance and in our view reasonable price.
Solaire Connect did not disappoint and we were very happy with the prompt, efficient and knowledgeable service provided during the quoting process.

Liaison with both power utilities (Synergy & Western Power) and equipment attachment approvals were all carried out on our behalf. Recovery of our old system and installation of the replacement proceeded without incident, and on schedule even though it was a very hot summer's day. There was full consultation on our preferred location of the panels, inverter and metering module (so called smart meter device). An oversight in not software-activating the metering function was remedied remotely in response to my follow-up telephone call.

Good and Professional

The whole process from quote to installation was very professional and respectful. There was very clear communication and the applications with regulatory authorities was quick with no stress or worry on my behalf. The installation team were very polite, diligent and efficient. A job well done with a good reputable company. Show additional information

Good Job

Very informative sales person, competitive price, quality equipment and a quality installation. Show additional information

Great Experience

Solaire Connect in Joondalup recently installed REC panels and a SMA inverter at my property. The process of arranging an appointment at home was dealt with efficiently at the office. Wayne March, the consultant answered all my questions in-depth and provided additional information at my request. I appreciated all the time and effort he spent with me during the visit and information provided via phone calls and in emails.
The installation was completed by Tim, Ben and Nick and I'd like to thank them for their efficient work and leaving the premises tidy before leaving. Tim also spent time with me registering the SMA inverter online and ensuring everything worked correctly.
Many thanks to everyone at Solaire Connect for a professional job!
Claudio

Hassle free experience

I heartily recommend this company! - from the quoting process, pricing, quality of product to installation, they were a pleasure to deal with. Compared to the other quotes I received they were miles ahead. Show additional information

Premium Quality System

It was hard to go past the Premium product of REC Alpha series panels with micro inverters coupled with the Solar Edge Inverter. This is the next generation of panel set ups. A premium product with a premium price, but both output and product are guaranteed for 25 years. The included Solar Meter is fantastic for monitoring individual panel performance. Show additional information

First Solar System and a very happy customer

I was very impressed with Kevan from Solaire Connect, and the entire purchase and installation process. The sales rep from another company who made the effort for a site visit (one didn't) was also very good, but I felt Kevan had a much better knowledge of the engineering and system from the questions I asked.
The whole process, from my point of view, was very easy, and the installation was done when I was told it would be done, even considering rain delays.
I was very impressed with the quality of the installation - all cabling is hidden in the walls, all mess was cleaned up and the installers were very polite and kept me informed of what was happening. Where another company saw a problem with my meter box Solaire Connect didn't blink and the job was done. Very professional.
I have had my system for just over a month now and it hasn't missed a beat. On a typical day I consume about 30% of system production but on hot days with the aircon on this has gone up to 98%. So I think I have a good balance of system size for my needs.

Backup Lacking

Very helpful before purchase but unable to offer an inverter that did not need to connect by WiFi to supply info. Installers were great, helpful and polite. Only WiFi for inverter was by mobile phone. Worked great for 5 hours while still at the house then never worked again. Took ages to get suggestion of help from Solaire. This did not work and the company has refused to answer my emails ever since. I still have no info on system operation. They also never got back to me with a quote for our place in Manjimup. Show additional information

A good experience from start to finish.

A pleasant and easy process, from the visit by the salesman/director to the prompt arrival of the installers.
Kev the salesman and director of the company explained why we were better off using a slightly more expensive system based on the orientation of our roof, and also offered black fittings and panel frames as we were a little uncomfortable with panels facing the street.
The installers arrived on time and finished with very little inconvenience to us. So far everything is working fine.

Good service

Sales process was simple and factual, installation was very well done in less than a day, everything left tidy and neat. Grid connection was very smooth, system now up and running for a bit over two weeks, produces just under 5KW at the middle of the day, after sales documentation, including warranties was very good, unlike the low bidder. The high bidder was too high! Show additional information

Great Job

Quoting process was great, Kevan was punctual, answered all our questions and to get a full understanding of the product we did have lots of questions! Our main concern was roof shading as we have a lot of trees which impacted where the panels could be placed. SolarEdge optimisers were the go. Installation was excellent, the boys turned up on time, patiently waited until the rain showers cleared and completed the instal. Being new to using the App, we did have questions which Kevan followed up straight away for us. Quality of the system is just too early to rate but we no complaints. Show additional information

Critical client. ( Ex industry)

3 wks. Post Installation: - 26/11/2020 -- Reference ask for by Finn Peacock’s Solar Quotes.
After looking closely at 9 Co.'s originally for my Perth installation., I selected three Co.'s, two of which were suggested to me by Finn Peacock of SolarQuotes.com.au, The one selected from Finn suggestions was SOLAIRE CONNECT.
Prior to making final choice however SOLAIRE had to be patient and sit with me, the client, and discuss in detail the design and the small matter of significant site shading issues. Our neighbours had presented us with very, very tall tree to negotiate around!
Finally with detailed planning, roof positioning, string sizes identified, component selection the 6.6kW system was ready for installation, The SolarEdge equipment recommended for the installation was unfamiliar to me but after a little research I was confident that this equipment, including the Optimizers and its current rating selected was suitable. Three was evidence the whole system had been well tried and teste and seen to be performing well in Australia and other major countries around the planet. Solaire were also able to estimate for me the expected solar power likely to captured by the installation and subsequent benefits to be gained. The did not over state their case!

"Solaire Connect" had patiently answered all my technical issues in detail, including Optimizers efficiencies, ( 12 yrs Manufacturers Warranty) the readiness of the installation to accommodate Battery Storage at a later date should they be required, the optimal positional of the panels on the roof and able to provided assurances on the quality of the installation.
All in all a very professional operation. Solaire took care of the authority approvals to connect to the supply authority Western Power's grid. Their work was carried out on the date advised, they were punctual and tidy workers. There was minimal disruption to the house hold and I would happily recommend this company, previously unknow to me, to anybody asking.

Professional at every level

Very happy with every aspect of our installation from Solaire Connect. Honest, knowledgeable, timely and professional team. I would certainly recommend them. Show additional information

Happy with my solar installation

The whole thing went very well, happy customer. Early days but so far system is working very well. Show additional information

Top Notch

Installation was quick and painless, I fell like they went above and beyond to ensure everything went as smoothly as possible.
The installers were punctual and did exactly what they said they would. A week in now and the system is performing well despite less than ideal weather conditions.
I would easily recommend Solaire Connect to anyone.

Would easily recommend

The Solaire rep' was down to earth, no pressure, and gave me great confidence in choosing Solaire.
Their installers are their own employees which was imperitive to me, and on the day they were just brilliant.. and fussy like me!
The price was excellent. I am very very happy we chose Solaire. Thanks

Professional, smooth installation

Great experience from the Sales Rep Danny to Kevan and his team of installers, it was smooth, professional and simple. The guys left the place clean and tidy and were great to deal with. We now wait and see how the panels go but we are expecting it all to be very smooth! Highly recommend if you want a local Perth installer who don’t sub-contract the work to others! Show additional information

Easy

Great information, not pushy, easy to deal with, on time. Show additional information

Installation was quick and efficient.Tidy and punctual.

All processes for this company was done efficiently and punctually. Price was competitive. Although not the cheapest quote we went with what we felt was the best quality for the price. Show additional information

Very happy

From the first contact with Solaire Connect we were happy and confident in their products and services. The sales person was very knowledgeable and nothing was too much trouble. We didn’t have to wait too long for the instal to happen, the installers turned up on time on the day and were quick, professional and did a great job. You could tell they’d done it many times before! Overall we’re very happy with Solaire Connect and would highly recommend. Show additional information

Absolutely awesome!

Can't fault these guys at all. From first contact through to installation all bases covered. Always let me know status of where things were at. The one thing I really liked in the fact somebody got off their ass and actually paid a visit to discuss options and answer any questions I had. This for me is something that seems to be missing a lot these days and so it is nice to see a company that still does this. It really was the tipping point for me as I still believe in customer service from start to finish.

Day of installation was great. Punctual and polite. Answered any queries I had. They were efficient on installing the panels and inverter and cleaned up after themselves and removed all rubbish off site.

I would totally recommend these guys to anybody wanting to install solar into their home.

Very professional and neat install. Too early to report on after sales service as system is only a month old.

Sales/quoting process - knowledgable, non pushy and professional presentation
The installation - on time, on schedule, very neat
The customer service - all aspects of the install were handled by Solaire Connect with minimal input from me

A difficult installation carried out very well.

The sales quoting was good. The only firm that came to the house with the quote. The installer wasn't informed of the 40degree roof pitch in different locations.It took 2 days to get it right but very patient and pleasant. The north face was covered by trees and I needed to get permission from a neighbour to lop them but they did not check if I was able to do that. The other firm avoided that and had more patches of panels out the back. The chief electrician very patiently at 7pm helped me get the ap on my phone as I don't have wifi.However all is going well now Also I was offered solar edge inverter that had $1500 rebate - Paid for the tree lopping. Show additional information

Very professional

Came on the dot.All the paperwork was done.Installers very polite
Workspace left tidy.No issues

Family companies are BEST

Salesman listened to what i wanted and gave me a couple of options .and some good advice.The installers were on time,everyone knew what to do and got on with it.Brilliant crew.One small problem the next day which was fixed straight away.All paperwork sorted by office admin. Show additional information

Quality

Company rep was friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Addressed all questions clearly and used “simple English” so everything was easy to understand.
The installation crew were punctual, friendly and got stuck in to the job at hand. Everything was installed with care and quickly obtained advice as required. The inverter was a newer product and installation varied from standard type inverters.
The system was connected to Wifi and I was advised what I needed so I could monitor the system.
All visible parts of installation are clean, neat and “square”, plus did a great job cleaning up afterwards.
Approvals/authorisations etc were obtained quickly and hassle free.
I’d recommend these guys to everyone. They are not the cheapest but offer quality hardware that performs to an extremely high standard.

A Very Good Experience

Kevan Towers at Solaire Connect won the business and installed the solar panel system a week ago. The 4 man team arrived about 7.30am and were finished by 2pm. The job went smoothly and they removed all rubbish and boxing materials. the men were very pleasant to deal with. The system was producing power by about 12.30pm that day and now produces power to cover our consumption on a sunny morning from 6.45am.
The 370 Watt Longi solar panels, each fitted with a Solaredge optimiser device, send the power to our 5kW Solar-Edge inverter which has amazing software available. By graphic and numeric display it shows clearly when the power is produced and how much, what is being consumed by "self consumption" and what is being used by purchasing from the grid. Its so accurate that you can clearly see when the 2.2kW kettle is put on for a cup of tea, showing as a red spike above, in the graph. This visually helps maximize the savings in power cost by adjusting the times power is used when power is produced free. For example: instead of running the front loader washing machine at night and hanging the washing out before going to work, run the washing in the morning on solar power just before going to work and get your retired husband to hang out the clothes...win win.
Our system is teamed up with an iStore heat pump which is timed to run only between 11am and 3pm and therefore run when solar energy is most likely available.
Kevan kept me informed at all points and made the whole experience a good one. The software setup was easy to do over the phone with Ben.
One important note; before the day of installation, make sure your internet wifi is "discoverable" and not hidden. This means that if one of your friends comes to your house and looks for available wifi connections in your area, they must be able to see the name of your wifi; NOT your password which still protects from theft. You will give your password to the technician to setup the inverter and connect the inverter into your wifi to allow the inverter to transmit your power production and monitoring to the Solar Edge monitoring site so that when you log in, you get all the data.
Happy as can be with everything.
Robert

Sdolaire

Salesman had researched the sun movements over the roof over a year and made a recommendation. Show additional information

Quality product and service

Solaraire were great to deal with. They listened to what we wanted, and came up with a tailored solution after visiting our house. They offered a quality system at a good price. The installation team were professional and happy to answer questions and keep me up to date on the day. I would definitely recommend Solaire. Show additional information

Awesome

Excellent companies recommended and all provided genuine quotes. 2 of the three attended site, I went with one of these two.
Excellent install, pleasant tradies, very tidy.
Customer service so far excellent. Am having a little trouble installing the Solar Edge Monitoring app on my IPhone. Haven't followed up just yet.

Professional and knowledgeable

From our very first meeting with Kevan Towers from Solaire Connect we were very impressed with his knowledge and his explanation about solar panels and the quality of the panels and system he recommended... We went ahead with the installation and the job from start to finish was efficient and professional... We highly recommend Kevan and his team ... looking forward to cheaper electricity now and in the future. We are happy customers.... Anne and Peter Pike Lesmurdie Wa. Show additional information

A quick and clean job.

They have been great in all ways except there is no follow up by the Company or to ask if everything is OK. Show additional information

Quality Installation

Very professional presentation. It resulted in the same option as another supplier but this was at a substantially lower cost. The installation was done on the quoted day and was in my opinion a very high standard job. No mess and completely setup and operational at the completion of the job. I have no hesitation in recommending this supplier and product Show additional information

extremely happy

I am extremely pleased with the honesty and service from the company. No complaints from me Show additional information

Good quality system from reputable installer

Salesman was customer focused and had good technical knowledge. Provided quotes for a range of systems from budget to high end. Correctly advised that this was a commercial installation and required a building permit which Solaire Connect arranged along with engineers certification. Installation was delayed by council permit but Solaire Connect communicated well and rearranged timing. One panel was damaged on install but Solaire Connect immediately replaced it. System was commissioned same day with minimal power interruption. A few trips and errors on inverters in first few weeks but this was sorted by Solaire Connect after a few phone calls. Show additional information

Great customer service

Kev took the time to come to my place and answer all my annoying engineering questions.
Very polite and punctual. The whole process was well explained upfront and followed up later.

Very helpful with questions I had about the system. Process was quick and the installation was very good Show additional information