Solaire Connect Reviews

Based on 39 reviews Aus Ranking

About Solaire Connect, Solar Installers

Solaire Connect
Silver Partner
Solaire Connect is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
Solaire Connect is a Solar Power Installation company based in Joondalup and serves WA. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Solaire Connect Solar Reviews

Solaire Connect were very professional from the initial quote through to installation. They have been extremely helpful with my after installation queries & I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking to install solar. I will certainly be using Solaire Connect to install my battery storage system in a few years time. Show additional information
Overall my experience dealing with Solaire Connect was a good one. The main reason I chose them is that they were the only company who sent their sub-contractor out beforehand to discuss the installation which for me sealed the deal, meeting the person who was going to be in charge of the job and discussing some of the finer points and confirming a few things was very reassuring from my perspective. No one else did this. The Solaire Connect installation contractors did a great job, I had one small issue after the install which was immediately followed up on and resolved. Weren't the cheapest but quality of components and install was really good. About six weeks on now I am disappointed nobody directly from Solaire Connect has contacted me to make sure everything is OK and to just provide a general follow up. There was plenty of follow up from the rep when chasing the business however. Having said this I am happy to recommended Solaire Connect. Solar Quotes were the catalyst that got me motivated initially to install solar panels to my home and the info provided and available was of great assistance including Finn Peacock's Solar Guide book which I purchased. Thank you David Lauder Show additional information
I had my solar installed by Solaire Connect. Had a issue with the install, some panels didn't line up perfectly, but nothing major. The company returned to my rural area to rectify the issue without complaint. The system is working very well, overall very pleased with Solaire Connect and would recommend them to anyone. Show additional information
System works as expected but so will any other system right after installation. Need 5 to 10 years to answer these questions. Show additional information
Danny the sales person was very informative and the guys doing the installation were great. Show additional information
Solaire was a pleasure to do business from the initial contact with Danny the salesperson to Lynne in the office and finally the guys fitting the system. I would have no hesitation recommending Solaire to friends and family.

Thank you to the team at Solaire.
Compared to other quotes the sales person offered a lot of information and data to back it up. As I didn’t have time to do too much research and actually didn’t know where to start, Danny was of great service. Everything he said was accurate as I did do my independent research at that stage (and really highlighted to me how another companies sales manager over promised potential savings)
The paperwork was effortless, the installation faultless. Now we are eagerly awaiting the first power bill. Definitely recommend this company
Very impressed with both young men very polite and industrious highly recommend to all Show additional information
I was away when fitted ( wife was there'd kept me informed throughout day ) and had a problem as they were fitting which had issue with, Kevan came out and checked personally that day to see issue told me over phone its all good and if your not happy when am back home he would come out and sort any issues ,, anyway i got back and all good , these guys take there business serious and believe in customer satisfaction ,would recommend Show additional information
My system continually was cutting off about 6 or 7 times a day until a western power electrician adjusted the inverter. I was told by solaire that the power from the grid was supplying too much ac power and that was causing the inverter to cut out.The electrician said the inverter wasn’t set correctly! Also i was sold extra panels so the system went from 5kw to 5.9kw. But now I know the 5kw inverter won’t produce any more! Iam waiting for some sunny days to see if the system is working as it should. I have a 5kw fronius inverter and 20 rec 295 twin peak panels.

Hi Ken,

Thank you for the review, much appreciated.

We have tried our best to help you work through your voltage issues over the course of 2 months. As you are aware this is out of our control and essentially down to Western Power. Last time we spoke, Western Power were going to be making changes and accepted that the high voltage was due to their infrastructure.

I must note none of our electricians stated the inverter was set up incorrectly, it was in fact set up correctly.

Cheers,
Solaire Connect
Kevan and the team were fantastic. They answered all of my questions and provided great service both before and after installation. The system recommended was what we thought would be the best for our situation/location.

Very happy so far.
Solar Quotes provided me with two companies to consider. One was to expensive for the equipment offered the other for the same equipment was too cheap in my opinion. I got 5 quotes all together and decided that Solaire provided the best price for the equipment. 20 x 270w REC Panels with Fronius 5.01-1 Inverter. Installation was very good with quality materials & connectors. Solaire set up App on my computer so I can monitor system. Thankyou Solar Quotes giving me the info I needed to do homework and make a wise choice.
By the way my neighbour was so impressed with my homework he installed the exact same system so the supplier got 2 jobs and we both saved a little more.
Had 22 x 290 watt REC Twinpeaks with aFronius Symo 5000 installed
Good experience from start to finish and system working well
I recommend this company without hesitation
Installation pending power company approvals so should be in the next two weeks. Went for a system with Infinity panels and Sungrow hybrid 5KW inverter which will allow me to easily add a battery later when costs come down. Info and recommendations from your site were very valuable however - thank you for providing such a great 'springboard' for solar buyers as it is a very confusing product with many variations of suppliers. Show additional information
I have based my opinion regarding installation on a qualified electricians report, regarding the workmanship on my roof. ( ie: the fitting of the solar panels). As for the customer service, I am still waiting for a reply to telephone calls I made to them 1 week ago and previously 1 month ago. It seems an awful lot of money, $10,000, plus the government rebate, for 6 years of solar power. I would think we are reasonably out of pocket.

Hi Mick,

Thank you for your review and we are sorry to see you feel this way.

This was all dealt with in a suitable time-frame once you had discussed with Kevan. The system was installed in 2009/10 when the specifications for install were very different to what they are now or in 2016 when this review was made. We do feel this would have influenced the report received from the electrician. Every job we have ever installed has always been to the respective standards/requirements of that time.

If you wish to discuss your case any further please do not hesitate to contact our office on 9300 9324.

Cheers,
Contact with provider originated form a Facebook special they had advertised, I received a prompt email with a comprehensive response and a follow up phone call. I did some further research and additional quotes. I wanted to upgrade to a Tier 1 panel and they were happy to accommodate, process from start to install was painless.
The only reason I put the install at average was in a perfect world I would have liked the inverter in a different position.
I consider the package to be good value, for a little over 5k we have 6.5kw of Tier 1 panels with a Sungrow inverter.
Fantastic service from this family based company in Joondalup - they even cleaned up and took all of their rubbish away.

Would highly recommend
Good friendly customer service, well explained system details. Very helpful regarding rebates and applications etc. Show additional information
The company that I chose was a small family company that gave me all the answers I asked for and explained the whole system and how it all worked, and the best system for us. Show additional information
After getting 8 quotes and a lot of research I decided to go with Solaire Connect, they offered the best price and system (Conergy 1.9 kw system), they are a local company. The installers arrived on the set day and time and had the system up and running in 3 hrs. The system has been running without any problems for just over a month.
I would recommend Solaire Connect.
The supplier I used was helpful and straight talking. I didn't feel intimidated. I liked the fact that he was honest with me and didn't try and talk me in to buying a system too big for my use. Show additional information
The installer where very efficient, friendly, clean, and on time. Show additional information