Solaire Connect Reviews

About Solaire Connect, Solar Installers

Solaire Connect
Silver Partner
Solaire Connect is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 49 234 070 416  ABN active since 20 Apr 2009 | The Trustee For Solaire Lifestyle Trust
ACN: 136 676 385  ACN active since 20 Apr 2009 | Solaire Lifestyle Pty Ltd

Estimated pricing for system: $5,600 - $10,000 depending on hardware choice ( how is this calculated? )

Solaire Connect is a Solar Power Installation company based in Joondalup and serves WA. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Solaire Connect Solar Reviews

Fantastic service

Solaire Connect were great to deal with from the moment Danny came to do the quote. It was installed on time by a couple of fantastic guys on a very hot day. They did a brilliant job and explained everything and left the place neat and tidy. Lynne in the office also answered all my questions
and kept me up to date with what was going to happen. Highly recommend this company. I decided to go with Solaire Connect after doing a bit of research and reading other reviews on this site.Thank you very much Solaire Connect for great service.

Fantastic installer

Sale and quote process was really great
Installation was quick, polite and efficient
Customer service was A one and did every thing for us
We ended up with a 3.3KW system
We would recommend them for the service and cost

A job well done

The guys at Solaire were good from beginning to end. They answered my questions and took care of the process. My installation went smoothly and I am looking forward to watching my ever growing power bills reduce in size as I take full advantage of my new solar system. Show additional information

Solar made easy

From Quote to install very happy.
A minor issue with connecting to the inverter, was sorted without drama or extra cost.
Couldn't be happier.

Excellant installation

Sales process was good , the salesperson I chose was the only one who recommended moving the 2 existing water heating panels to another roof to allow more panels on the roof where we needed them . Installation went well , punctual , competent and thorough .Grid connection organised . Show additional information

Good Experience, Recommended retailer

Sales process was good. The salesman answered nearly all of our questions and changed quote several times.
Installers were polite, efficient, on time and cleaned up after themselves.
There was a slight problem with solar inverter than needed fixing the following day, but was completed to my satisfaction.
System seems to be working efficiently and saving us lots of money!

Overall great

Great quality system, good value for money, friendly and knowledgeable staff. Fair bit of mess and rubbish left after the installation which was disappointing but not something that would stop me from recommending as this is an easy thing to address. Show additional information

Smooth, super-fast install. Great service

Dealing with Solaire was great. When quoting they were transparent about pricing and provided me with all the information I needed to make a decision without trying to force a particular configuration on me. Rather than a tedious back and forth trying to get a system that I was comfortable with, Brad from Solaire simply gave me a printout of all the different system configurations they could offer me at different price points with notes on each about how much it would cost to upgrade any given part of it. I felt that the system I went with was good value. Their payment terms were excellent compared to other installers and I was quoted a two week turnaround to get it installed. Other installers were quoting 4-8 weeks, so I thought there was a good chance it would be delayed. But I went with them anyway.

But two weeks later, my install was underway. Everything was done in the morning, it took around six hours with the installers showing up on time. They were very polite, a pleasure to deal with and were happy to answer questions. The install was very tidy with the inverter placed exactly where I wanted it and cables run through the roof. On the day, the installer adjusted the panel layout slightly to maximise the number of panels on the second storey which I was very happy about as this reduced the number of panels subject to shading. They cleaned up afterwards very well too.

Every time I have needed to phone or email Solaire, they have been friendly and resolved my inquiry quickly. I'm quite used to having to chase things up several times and it has been a pleasant surprise not to have to. Everything is just done smoothly, how and when I ask. I was initially a bit hesitant to go with Solaire as they are a bit smaller and didn't have as many reviews. In the end though, I'm glad that I did and would wholeheartedly recommend them to others. My system's performance has been excellent.

Ten years of excellent service

Solaire Connect first installed a 2.5kW system at our property in Edgewater (WA) during February 2010. That system generated power for slightly more than nine and a half years until the inverter finally failed during September 2019.
By the time the system failed it had easily paid for itself plus some, and so we chose to have Solaire Connect install a new 5kWh Solar Edge SE5K inverter with 22 Solar Edge SPV300-60MMJ panels and Modbus meter system from in early October 2019.
The new system is now producing approximately 40kWh of power per sunny day, and even though we will now only be receiving the basic grid feed-in tariff from Synergy, I estimate that the system should return our full financial investment in 5 to 6 years.

Professional

Of the 5 quotes, Brad was the only one who turned up prepared with a portfolio for me, rather than others who just showed me the information on the computer and scribbled on a piece of paper. Brad also followed up with a phone call a week later, and then weekly for the next 2 weeks after he sought my permission to do so. There was no harassing to make the sale (hubby and I just hadn't sat down to discuss). The installation team were polite, professional and they cleaned up after themselves. I was a difficult customer, in that the day prior to installation I wanted something changed, the team were prompt to respond and clarified exactly what I wanted and listened to what I had to say. They are a very organised team and I highly recommend to anyone considering solar Show additional information

Great speedy and efficient service

A very slick experience from start to end. Excellent information up front, not pushy or pressure like a few others. Turned up whn they said they would each time and completed all aspects in consultation with me really well.

Great all round experience so far.

Excellent start to finish.

Solaire offered $5500 for REC panels and Fronius inverter; the best price for the best package. The installers were punctual, likeable and very efficient; only took 4hrs and were happy to talk me through the setup, fitted the roof isolator shade covers and setup the Fronius bonus warranty and production. Show additional information
Danny the sales person was very informative and the guys doing the installation were great. Show additional information

Neat and quick job

Very quick and good job done. VERY neat install. Good mid rage quality for good price Show additional information
Sales rep was knowledgeable and helpful
All questions answered and additional follow ups returned promptly.
Initial experience with getting a quote and onsite assessment was positive. Excellent communication via email. Show additional information

Perfect service

From start to finish everything was too eaisy and simply perfect. I couldn't have been happier and strongly suggest Ben and his team. Show additional information
Neil Van Der Walt is not the best salesman out there. He doesn't give you a sales pitch.

What he is, however, is an incredibly knowledgeable technician who has worked in the industry for many years. He tells you in a straight forward manner what the system will do and what savings you are likely to achieve. Perhaps more importantly, he answers your questions honestly and takes a great deal of time to ensure you fully understand the concepts and the information you need to in order to make sense out of quite a technical subject and in order, therefore, to be able to make an informed decision about how best to invest your hard earned cash.

Neil's knowledge and expertise convinced me that these guys know their stuff. What's more, their pricing is extremely competitive and they were happy to tailor a 15kW system to suit our needs. The installation was handled well and was completed in less than a day.

I can't fault these guys and would recommend them highly.

Fantastic installation and customer support

I did my fair share of research into solar and spoke to at least 6 companies comparing pricing and products. Solaire Connect were not the cheapest quote I received but definitely provided the best customer service, time, professional conduct and seemed trustworthy. They provide quality products at competitive prices and are happy to help you build the system you desire. The installation was seamless and they even had to come twice to install an extra panel they gave us and it was no trouble to them at all. Danny was a great salesman and although he must have hated my 50 questions he was always happy to take the time to help me out. If you are looking for a hassle free product, company and system then I would recommend these guys to you. Show additional information
Solaire Connect were very professional from the initial quote through to installation. They have been extremely helpful with my after installation queries & I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking to install solar. I will certainly be using Solaire Connect to install my battery storage system in a few years time. Show additional information
Overall my experience dealing with Solaire Connect was a good one. The main reason I chose them is that they were the only company who sent their sub-contractor out beforehand to discuss the installation which for me sealed the deal, meeting the person who was going to be in charge of the job and discussing some of the finer points and confirming a few things was very reassuring from my perspective. No one else did this. The Solaire Connect installation contractors did a great job, I had one small issue after the install which was immediately followed up on and resolved. Weren't the cheapest but quality of components and install was really good. About six weeks on now I am disappointed nobody directly from Solaire Connect has contacted me to make sure everything is OK and to just provide a general follow up. There was plenty of follow up from the rep when chasing the business however. Having said this I am happy to recommended Solaire Connect. Solar Quotes were the catalyst that got me motivated initially to install solar panels to my home and the info provided and available was of great assistance including Finn Peacock's Solar Guide book which I purchased. Thank you David Lauder Show additional information
I had my solar installed by Solaire Connect. Had a issue with the install, some panels didn't line up perfectly, but nothing major. The company returned to my rural area to rectify the issue without complaint. The system is working very well, overall very pleased with Solaire Connect and would recommend them to anyone. Show additional information
System works as expected but so will any other system right after installation. Need 5 to 10 years to answer these questions. Show additional information
Solaire was a pleasure to do business from the initial contact with Danny the salesperson to Lynne in the office and finally the guys fitting the system. I would have no hesitation recommending Solaire to friends and family.

Thank you to the team at Solaire.
Compared to other quotes the sales person offered a lot of information and data to back it up. As I didn’t have time to do too much research and actually didn’t know where to start, Danny was of great service. Everything he said was accurate as I did do my independent research at that stage (and really highlighted to me how another companies sales manager over promised potential savings)
The paperwork was effortless, the installation faultless. Now we are eagerly awaiting the first power bill. Definitely recommend this company
Very impressed with both young men very polite and industrious highly recommend to all Show additional information
I was away when fitted ( wife was there'd kept me informed throughout day ) and had a problem as they were fitting which had issue with, Kevan came out and checked personally that day to see issue told me over phone its all good and if your not happy when am back home he would come out and sort any issues ,, anyway i got back and all good , these guys take there business serious and believe in customer satisfaction ,would recommend Show additional information
My system continually was cutting off about 6 or 7 times a day until a western power electrician adjusted the inverter. I was told by solaire that the power from the grid was supplying too much ac power and that was causing the inverter to cut out.The electrician said the inverter wasn’t set correctly! Also i was sold extra panels so the system went from 5kw to 5.9kw. But now I know the 5kw inverter won’t produce any more! Iam waiting for some sunny days to see if the system is working as it should. I have a 5kw fronius inverter and 20 rec 295 twin peak panels.

Hi Ken,

Thank you for the review, much appreciated.

We have tried our best to help you work through your voltage issues over the course of 2 months. As you are aware this is out of our control and essentially down to Western Power. Last time we spoke, Western Power were going to be making changes and accepted that the high voltage was due to their infrastructure.

I must note none of our electricians stated the inverter was set up incorrectly, it was in fact set up correctly.

Cheers,
Solaire Connect
Kevan and the team were fantastic. They answered all of my questions and provided great service both before and after installation. The system recommended was what we thought would be the best for our situation/location.

Very happy so far.
Solar Quotes provided me with two companies to consider. One was to expensive for the equipment offered the other for the same equipment was too cheap in my opinion. I got 5 quotes all together and decided that Solaire provided the best price for the equipment. 20 x 270w REC Panels with Fronius 5.01-1 Inverter. Installation was very good with quality materials & connectors. Solaire set up App on my computer so I can monitor system. Thankyou Solar Quotes giving me the info I needed to do homework and make a wise choice.
By the way my neighbour was so impressed with my homework he installed the exact same system so the supplier got 2 jobs and we both saved a little more.
Had 22 x 290 watt REC Twinpeaks with aFronius Symo 5000 installed
Good experience from start to finish and system working well
I recommend this company without hesitation
Installation pending power company approvals so should be in the next two weeks. Went for a system with Infinity panels and Sungrow hybrid 5KW inverter which will allow me to easily add a battery later when costs come down. Info and recommendations from your site were very valuable however - thank you for providing such a great 'springboard' for solar buyers as it is a very confusing product with many variations of suppliers. Show additional information
I have based my opinion regarding installation on a qualified electricians report, regarding the workmanship on my roof. ( ie: the fitting of the solar panels). As for the customer service, I am still waiting for a reply to telephone calls I made to them 1 week ago and previously 1 month ago. It seems an awful lot of money, $10,000, plus the government rebate, for 6 years of solar power. I would think we are reasonably out of pocket.

Hi Mick,

Thank you for your review and we are sorry to see you feel this way.

This was all dealt with in a suitable time-frame once you had discussed with Kevan. The system was installed in 2009/10 when the specifications for install were very different to what they are now or in 2016 when this review was made. We do feel this would have influenced the report received from the electrician. Every job we have ever installed has always been to the respective standards/requirements of that time.

If you wish to discuss your case any further please do not hesitate to contact our office on 9300 9324.

Cheers,
Contact with provider originated form a Facebook special they had advertised, I received a prompt email with a comprehensive response and a follow up phone call. I did some further research and additional quotes. I wanted to upgrade to a Tier 1 panel and they were happy to accommodate, process from start to install was painless.
The only reason I put the install at average was in a perfect world I would have liked the inverter in a different position.
I consider the package to be good value, for a little over 5k we have 6.5kw of Tier 1 panels with a Sungrow inverter.