Solaire Connect Reviews

About Solaire Connect, Solar Installers

Solaire Connect is a Solar Power Installation company based in and serves WA. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Solaire Connect Solar Reviews

Solar Quotes provided me with two companies to consider. One was to expensive for the equipment offered the other for the same equipment was too cheap in my opinion. I got 5 quotes all together and decided that Solaire provided the best price for the equipment. 20 x 270w REC Panels with Fronius 5.01-1 Inverter. Installation was very good with quality materials & connectors. Solaire set up App on my computer so I can monitor system. Thankyou Solar Quotes giving me the info I needed to do homework and make a wise choice.
By the way my neighbour was so impressed with my homework he installed the exact same system so the supplier got 2 jobs and we both saved a little more.
Had 22 x 290 watt REC Twinpeaks with aFronius Symo 5000 installed
Good experience from start to finish and system working well
I recommend this company without hesitation
Installation pending power company approvals so should be in the next two weeks. Went for a system with Infinity panels and Sungrow hybrid 5KW inverter which will allow me to easily add a battery later when costs come down. Info and recommendations from your site were very valuable however - thank you for providing such a great 'springboard' for solar buyers as it is a very confusing product with many variations of suppliers. Show additional information
Contact with provider originated form a Facebook special they had advertised, I received a prompt email with a comprehensive response and a follow up phone call. I did some further research and additional quotes. I wanted to upgrade to a Tier 1 panel and they were happy to accommodate, process from start to install was painless.
The only reason I put the install at average was in a perfect world I would have liked the inverter in a different position.
I consider the package to be good value, for a little over 5k we have 6.5kw of Tier 1 panels with a Sungrow inverter.