Solaire Connect

Solaire Connect Reviews

We are local energy experts based in Perth, Western Australia. We are a family owned and run business providing solar solutions (solar panels, solar hot water, battery storage, electric vehicle chargers and more), for both residential and commercial customers. We have been in operation for over 11 years and are trusted for our technical expertise, honesty, professionalism, aftercare support and consultative, friendly approach.

At Solaire Connect, we can confidently back our warranties which has seen thousands of customers through our eleven plus years of operating. We believe there is a very simple key to our longevity and success in an industry that has seen so many stumble and fall. That key is calculated growth with reliable products and service

Reviewers report paying: $4,700 - $8,350 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Solaire Connect Reviews (171)

5 stars all the way.

Initial meeting with Kevan was both helpful and instructive. No hard sell, just an explanation of the options available and what we could expect from the system. The installation was excellent, on time, professionally done and completely clean with absolutely no mess. The system is perfect and precisely what Kevan described. We couldn't be more pleased.

Great experience.

The entire process from first appointment thru to instal was seamless. Very professional and although not the cheapest the quality of the system is well suited for our needs.

All good now

Found it strange none of the team leaders or installers introduced themselves at any stage of the install. One bloke gave me a very quick rundown of the inverter setup before they set off on their way home.

Smooth Process

The process was smooth and there were no disappointments. Solaire Connect weren't that quick to make the initial contact with us to provide a quote, so I'm glad we waited for them. Their sales process was efficient and uncomplicated, they did what they said they would do, and on time. There was a small problem with 3 of the panels initially and it was resolved very quickly and with no fuss. The onsite trades people were polite and very tidy, when they left you couldn't even tell they had been there. We would definitely recommend Solaire Connect.

Original Review on 17-08-2020:

A Good experience

All companies requested to quote made a site visit and gave a comprehensive quote. All questions clearly answered.
Solaire quote was clear, was products I preferred and after acceptance handled negations with western power.
Advise on installation was timely and occurred as discussed. The unit was handed over and left operating. The installation shows a professional finish.

8 months later we asked Daryl: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

My System has performed to expectations.
There have been no issues thus far,

Solar Installation

My initial contact with Ben was very informative and professional .
Within the hour he had emailed a detailed submission for consideration
The whole process from meter change to install was discussed and agreed
The install was clean thorough and very professional
Simon and his team were on time, very well versed in the job and a please to deal with

My main point is the whole process was absolutely seamless. What they advised upfront was done to the letter, from the quote stage to the meter change/install to the full installation.

Your service standards and workmanship is a rare commodity today and is much appreciated

David Lane
0417 000 217

Excellent service and a quality installation

Good communication, came to my house to answer any questions and to detail my options even though the company was located over an hour and half from my home. Knowledgeable sales staff with an informative and no pressure approach. Not the cheapest quotes I received but a professional outfit that seemed to go the extra 10%.
I was upsold to a SolarEdge inverter to suit my 3phase supply and panels on 3 different roof aspects.
Waited approx 3 weeks for installation. The crew arrived on time and installed everything to my requirements, providing an adequate handover when they were finished taking approx 3 hrs.
All in all a very positive experience with all members of the Team, we were kept informed every step of the way. The system has been working for about a month and is performing as expected.

Fantastic Installer.

Solaire Connect took the time to visit site and answer questions. Installation took place on the targeted date and was installed within the day. All appears to have gone well!

Great team, from quote to installation.

The quoting service was outstanding. Ticked all the boxes I expected. Very knowledgeable answered all our questions, extremely pleased.
The installation team were punctual, very professional, polite and they left everything clean and tidy when they finished.
Customer service from this company was excellent, everything was organised from start to finish. Great installer. Highly recommend.

Original Review on 28-07-2020:

Quality

A lot of information during the quote to help make an informed decision.
Install was well done and on time.
A good company to deal with

8 months later we asked Michael: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

The system has been performing exactly as expected. The system should have paid for itself in no time

Great price, communication and fast install

Great, knowledgeable communication during quoting. Fast install upon quote acceptance. Fantastic installation - done in 3hrs and would not have known they had been.

Original Review on 15-07-2020:

Choosing Solaire Connect

Everything about Solaire Connect worked for me - good quality products, fair price, polite, no pressure informative sales person, quick to answer questions, installation went without a hitch. Still waiting for my app, which is odd. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Madeleine: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes, I think so. I'm paying about $30 for 2 months in the summer months, but I can't add any more panels and I do have a lot of shade.

Solar Panel Selection

Solaire Connect provided the best service and a reasonable price

Original Review on 08-07-2020:

Good honest no bs service at a fair price, using quality components

We wanted to get as much free power as we could from a system, after contacting 2 companies and telling them of our requirements only one came back to us with a plan to meet our needs. We wanted to drastically reduce our power costs and required the maximum Quality panels to be installed and as they were the only company to provide this service, we went ahead. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Gillian: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Cant say yet

Exceptional company

Super impressed by Solaire after talking to other solar power companies. Professional sales and service, excellent communication at all stages of the process. Solaire did all the legwork Re hook up with Synergy and govt rebate etc. Also get an app to monitor the power created daily.
Happy to highly recommend them. 5 star service. Thanks Solaire!

Original Review on 25-06-2020:

A great experience

Brad at Solaire Connect provided us with a couple of quotes to consider. He was extremely helpful and informative, making the whole process very easy. The installers Jimmy & Matt kept us fully informed throughout the process and did a fantastic job. Would highly recommend Solaire Connect to anyone considering installation of a Solar System. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Bruce Sharon: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

We are on track to saving a little over $1,650 in the first 12 months or payback time 3.75 years

great installation very efficient - value and quality to be determined over time - removed 10 year old system

all good on all levels so far - all of the above

Great professional service.

Really good communication through the whole process. The installers where tidy and very professional.

Great System

Solaire was helpful and knowledgeable throughout the process on picking our solar system. We did get great advice from all three companies quoted which also reflects well on solarquotes themselves.

Solaire was also able to give us a great price even though we couldnt fit into the 2020 window before the rebate was reduced and were happy to give us a 2020 price even though the installation couldn't be until the 2021 year.

Excellent Service

Ben was fantastic with quoting the system, answered all questions with no B/S!! great for a not so technical person.
The installation Process was extremely quick and efficient, the guys was great with system up and running within 2hrs.

Quality of Installation

The three companies suggested by SolarQuotes were all very professional and came to my home to discuss my wants/needs with solar power. I selected Solaire Connect because of (1) the quality of product suggested i.e. QCell panels with Solar Edge inverter; (2) locally well proven family owned business with extensive experience & (3) most importantly convincing me on the quality of the installers (direct employees) and the quality of the installation (attention to some detail that other companies did not mention. The installation was timely including the app connection as promised.

I had a lot to learn about Solar

I spoke with all 3.
They were all busy, and as a result it was harder to communicate with some.
They were all keen to sell me a system. Some misinformation, so its important to understand what you want and what you are purchasing.
Nice people. Very polite, tidy and punctual.
They did all the organising and were happy to answer all my questions. All I had to do was pay.

Great Service

Installation was brought forward 1 day from the original date given and that was a bonus for me. The guys were quick and workmanship next to none . Had a delay with the installation of the smart meter but that didn’t bother me much as l was happy with the overall install.

Great professional experience

The initial approach was excellent with a home visit for over 1 hour, particularly as the Company was based approx. 120kms away on the other side of Perth.
In any case they offered the best technical solution with specific features that I wanted at a reasonable price. An installation date was offered and suitable, and they organised necessary approvals through Synergy which included a new Meter. For the installation they arrived on-time at 8am and were finished by 12 noon. Details of the Inverter were explained clearly and the monitoring system was connected via my Wi-Fi.
Very impressed with the whole experience and very happy to recommend Solar Connect.

Completed in no time

This was by far not the cheapest system.

This was however delivered within 3 weeks of ordering. The installers were professional, tidy and efficient. They even repaired a broken tile they noticedmon the roof.

It is too early to say how effective the system is for us, but the system is doing exactly as advertised.

Professionally thorough. Highly recommended.

A quality experience with every member of the team. Thank you Solaire. Attentive listeners, practical solutions and quality products. We were kept informed every step of the way and everything ran to schedule. The install was low fuss and the job looks smick. Could not recommend this team highly enough.

Original Review on 06-05-2020:

Quality system, quality installation and flexible to deal with

Quoting and follo up was punctual
Installation team was great. Slight delay in commissioning but as I paid full amount after this was no issue for me. Due to my roof structure not being able to support the quoted number of panels I was given the option to change the lesser number of panels to higher wattage ones on the day of the installation. Installation team were great to deal with.

8 months later we asked Tim: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Overall system meets but not exceeds expectations. 5.28 kw system = 4.5 kW peak and a max daily production of 33.5kWh. On my usage patterns, although not yet a full 12 months, I estimate my real electricity bill savings will be about $1000 per year, meaning a 6 year pay back. System has performed without problems.

SolarEdge inverter & Longi panels installed by Solair Connect

Salesman was polite and not pushy.
Installation went ahead on schedule and without issues
Customer service overall was good

Original Review on 30-04-2020:

Good information service and installation

Sales representative was factual and not pushy. The price for a good quality system was competitive and the installation was on time and looks good. The performance so far is meeting the expected levels plus receiving a daily report on the SMA inverter output. The system is only 2 weeks old so early days yet. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Stephen: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

The system appears to be working well

Hassle free upgrade

As experienced solar power users, we sought higher power and functionality than our first system in readiness for an electric vehicle future.
We were pleased to see the name of the company which supplied our first solar PV system, included in a list of 3 recommended suppliers (all very good). The quoting process was painless and completed within 5 days, with included visit to our house, outline of several options, nomination of expected functionality, reliability and performance and in our view reasonable price.
Solaire Connect did not disappoint and we were very happy with the prompt, efficient and knowledgeable service provided during the quoting process.

Liaison with both power utilities (Synergy & Western Power) and equipment attachment approvals were all carried out on our behalf. Recovery of our old system and installation of the replacement proceeded without incident, and on schedule even though it was a very hot summer's day. There was full consultation on our preferred location of the panels, inverter and metering module (so called smart meter device). An oversight in not software-activating the metering function was remedied remotely in response to my follow-up telephone call.

Good and Professional

The whole process from quote to installation was very professional and respectful. There was very clear communication and the applications with regulatory authorities was quick with no stress or worry on my behalf. The installation team were very polite, diligent and efficient. A job well done with a good reputable company.

Original Review on 17-04-2020:

Great Experience

Solaire Connect in Joondalup recently installed REC panels and a SMA inverter at my property. The process of arranging an appointment at home was dealt with efficiently at the office. Wayne March, the consultant answered all my questions in-depth and provided additional information at my request. I appreciated all the time and effort he spent with me during the visit and information provided via phone calls and in emails.
The installation was completed by Tim, Ben and Nick and I'd like to thank them for their efficient work and leaving the premises tidy before leaving. Tim also spent time with me registering the SMA inverter online and ensuring everything worked correctly.
Many thanks to everyone at Solaire Connect for a professional job!
Claudio

8 months later we asked Claudio: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

The REC panels and SMS inverter have lived up to my expectations based on all my research from SolarQuotes and several other web sites. I appreciate all the information that was supplied to me from Wayne March at Solaire Connect in Joondalup.

Good Job

Very informative sales person, competitive price, quality equipment and a quality installation.

Hassle free experience

I heartily recommend this company! - from the quoting process, pricing, quality of product to installation, they were a pleasure to deal with. Compared to the other quotes I received they were miles ahead.

Premium Quality System

It was hard to go past the Premium product of REC Alpha series panels with micro inverters coupled with the Solar Edge Inverter. This is the next generation of panel set ups. A premium product with a premium price, but both output and product are guaranteed for 25 years. The included Solar Meter is fantastic for monitoring individual panel performance.

First Solar System and a very happy customer

I was very impressed with Kevan from Solaire Connect, and the entire purchase and installation process. The sales rep from another company who made the effort for a site visit (one didn't) was also very good, but I felt Kevan had a much better knowledge of the engineering and system from the questions I asked.
The whole process, from my point of view, was very easy, and the installation was done when I was told it would be done, even considering rain delays.
I was very impressed with the quality of the installation - all cabling is hidden in the walls, all mess was cleaned up and the installers were very polite and kept me informed of what was happening. Where another company saw a problem with my meter box Solaire Connect didn't blink and the job was done. Very professional.
I have had my system for just over a month now and it hasn't missed a beat. On a typical day I consume about 30% of system production but on hot days with the aircon on this has gone up to 98%. So I think I have a good balance of system size for my needs.

Backup Lacking

Very helpful before purchase but unable to offer an inverter that did not need to connect by WiFi to supply info. Installers were great, helpful and polite. Only WiFi for inverter was by mobile phone. Worked great for 5 hours while still at the house then never worked again. Took ages to get suggestion of help from Solaire. This did not work and the company has refused to answer my emails ever since. I still have no info on system operation. They also never got back to me with a quote for our place in Manjimup.

A good experience from start to finish.

A pleasant and easy process, from the visit by the salesman/director to the prompt arrival of the installers.
Kev the salesman and director of the company explained why we were better off using a slightly more expensive system based on the orientation of our roof, and also offered black fittings and panel frames as we were a little uncomfortable with panels facing the street.
The installers arrived on time and finished with very little inconvenience to us. So far everything is working fine.

Original Review on 30-03-2020:

Good service

Sales process was simple and factual, installation was very well done in less than a day, everything left tidy and neat. Grid connection was very smooth, system now up and running for a bit over two weeks, produces just under 5KW at the middle of the day, after sales documentation, including warranties was very good, unlike the low bidder. The high bidder was too high! Original ratings

8 months later we asked Donald: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Great Job

Quoting process was great, Kevan was punctual, answered all our questions and to get a full understanding of the product we did have lots of questions! Our main concern was roof shading as we have a lot of trees which impacted where the panels could be placed. SolarEdge optimisers were the go. Installation was excellent, the boys turned up on time, patiently waited until the rain showers cleared and completed the instal. Being new to using the App, we did have questions which Kevan followed up straight away for us. Quality of the system is just too early to rate but we no complaints.

Critical client. ( Ex industry)

3 wks. Post Installation: - 26/11/2020 -- Reference ask for by Finn Peacock’s Solar Quotes.
After looking closely at 9 Co.'s originally for my Perth installation., I selected three Co.'s, two of which were suggested to me by Finn Peacock of SolarQuotes.com.au, The one selected from Finn suggestions was SOLAIRE CONNECT.
Prior to making final choice however SOLAIRE had to be patient and sit with me, the client, and discuss in detail the design and the small matter of significant site shading issues. Our neighbours had presented us with very, very tall tree to negotiate around!
Finally with detailed planning, roof positioning, string sizes identified, component selection the 6.6kW system was ready for installation, The SolarEdge equipment recommended for the installation was unfamiliar to me but after a little research I was confident that this equipment, including the Optimizers and its current rating selected was suitable. Three was evidence the whole system had been well tried and teste and seen to be performing well in Australia and other major countries around the planet. Solaire were also able to estimate for me the expected solar power likely to captured by the installation and subsequent benefits to be gained. The did not over state their case!

"Solaire Connect" had patiently answered all my technical issues in detail, including Optimizers efficiencies, ( 12 yrs Manufacturers Warranty) the readiness of the installation to accommodate Battery Storage at a later date should they be required, the optimal positional of the panels on the roof and able to provided assurances on the quality of the installation.
All in all a very professional operation. Solaire took care of the authority approvals to connect to the supply authority Western Power's grid. Their work was carried out on the date advised, they were punctual and tidy workers. There was minimal disruption to the house hold and I would happily recommend this company, previously unknow to me, to anybody asking.

Professional at every level

Very happy with every aspect of our installation from Solaire Connect. Honest, knowledgeable, timely and professional team. I would certainly recommend them.

Happy with my solar installation

The whole thing went very well, happy customer. Early days but so far system is working very well.

Top Notch

Installation was quick and painless, I fell like they went above and beyond to ensure everything went as smoothly as possible.
The installers were punctual and did exactly what they said they would. A week in now and the system is performing well despite less than ideal weather conditions.
I would easily recommend Solaire Connect to anyone.

Would easily recommend

The Solaire rep' was down to earth, no pressure, and gave me great confidence in choosing Solaire.
Their installers are their own employees which was imperitive to me, and on the day they were just brilliant.. and fussy like me!
The price was excellent. I am very very happy we chose Solaire. Thanks

Professional, smooth installation

Great experience from the Sales Rep Danny to Kevan and his team of installers, it was smooth, professional and simple. The guys left the place clean and tidy and were great to deal with. We now wait and see how the panels go but we are expecting it all to be very smooth! Highly recommend if you want a local Perth installer who don’t sub-contract the work to others!

Easy

Great information, not pushy, easy to deal with, on time.

Installation was quick and efficient.Tidy and punctual.

All processes for this company was done efficiently and punctually. Price was competitive. Although not the cheapest quote we went with what we felt was the best quality for the price.

Very happy

From the first contact with Solaire Connect we were happy and confident in their products and services. The sales person was very knowledgeable and nothing was too much trouble. We didn’t have to wait too long for the instal to happen, the installers turned up on time on the day and were quick, professional and did a great job. You could tell they’d done it many times before! Overall we’re very happy with Solaire Connect and would highly recommend.

Absolutely awesome!

Can't fault these guys at all. From first contact through to installation all bases covered. Always let me know status of where things were at. The one thing I really liked in the fact somebody got off their ass and actually paid a visit to discuss options and answer any questions I had. This for me is something that seems to be missing a lot these days and so it is nice to see a company that still does this. It really was the tipping point for me as I still believe in customer service from start to finish.

Day of installation was great. Punctual and polite. Answered any queries I had. They were efficient on installing the panels and inverter and cleaned up after themselves and removed all rubbish off site.

I would totally recommend these guys to anybody wanting to install solar into their home.