Solar Power Nation Reviews

About Solar Power Nation, Solar Installers

At Solar Power Nation Our vision is to make solar power affordable for every Australian . To achieve this we have sought out solar adviser's from across Australia to join us in this task. With upwards of 7 years experience for all of our Directors and staff from various other solar companies and jobs, we have a team that is ready to put together a solar package to suit your needs. Over many years working in the solar industry we have built up relationships with wholesalers and installers which means we can pass on the best savings to you. We know we have the best prices in Australia, so let us show you the right package for you!

Our Offices:

NSW Office: Level 1 , 110 George Street, Parramatta NSW 2150

WA Office: 67 Howe Street , Osborne Park, WA 6017

VIC Office: Level 2, 710 Collins Street, Docklands, VIC 3008

PH: 1300 853 393 I www.solarpowernation.com.au

Solar Power Nation Solar Reviews

just a little curtsy note to let you know that cousin Patrik is very happy with the service he has received from the second crew you sent to complete the job, he is prepare to give a good feedback to other customers. also our another cousin rocco signed up with you guys. great work from sales till installation
regards
I would just like to thank solar power nation for the installation with special mention to the installer who did a fantastic job and were very professional with what they did.
looking forward to many years of free power and would recommend to anyone who is looking at a solar installation.
Regards Paul
I had Solar Power Nation install a 3 kW system to augment our 2 kW system for a more complete solar energy system for our home. I found that they were reliable and honest and did what they said they would do! There attention to detail was terrific and the installers that completed our task were highly professional and great company! I have no hesitation in recommending them for quality work! Geoff, Tea Gardens. Show additional information
They were pretty good. They fixed the problem quickly, best price and solved the problem ahead! Show additional information
I would like to let you know that I was extremely pleased with the whole experience in dealing with Solar Power Nation from quotation to installation.
The quote and information I received from your salesperson was very clear and there were no hidden costs or fees.
Installation was scheduled a week before and went ahead as planned with no issues.

All paperwork and warranty papers were received at the end of the install and the installers even ran through a quick induction on how the solar system operates.

I would highly recommend Solar Power nation to anyone wanting to install a solar system in their home or business.

The team at Solar Power are honest and professional and best of all, their prices are very competitive.
From first call for getting information up to getting solar panels installed at my home, my experience with Solar Power Nation has been nothing but a delight and utmost satisfaction. Their customer service stand alone in helping people throughout the process. Excellent experience for me. Bravo Solar Power Nation. Show additional information
The whole experience was great.The sales people were easy to talk to and informative,The installers were great and very nice fellas who travelled a long way to us and who did a great job, and we had no problems at all.The system works like a dream.In fact when I did have a couple of problems the company boss rang me personally,who can ask for more than that.I have recommended this company to quite a few other people who are thinking about having solar installed. Show additional information
The service was perfect . Very quick . No hassle Show additional information
They did a wonderful job and installed so quickly. Their price was far competitive. I would really recommend solar power nations for better service. Show additional information
I got quotes from three other leading suppliers in the market by Solar Power Nation offered best price and quality SMA inverter and Trina Panels. Quality of material offered to me was the best in the market and work performed was good, there were issues and delays with getting distributor approvals but communication was maintained. I changed my mind a couple of times regarding size of the system after order was placed but everything was patiently and professionally handled to my satisfaction.

If you want great price and quality work performed, I recommend you go choose Solar Power Nation. Since is Solar Panels is very popular in the market now days all installers are very busy and delays are common with any supplier you choose and patience will be required after you place the order. If you need solar panels installed on your roof plan ahead and give the installers sufficient time to plan their works.
Very great to deal with the sales person, explained to me everything. the guy was very informative. my job was done within 1 week (though i was advised before placing the order that the time frame is 2-3 weeks,) and very happy with both the products and services i received from this company.
would recommend this company to anyone thinking of going solar.
Did a lot of research to find a Solar System - and Solar Power Nation were by far one of the cheapest, not only that they have decent quality inverters and pannels. On top of this they come with a 10 year warranty!

I am now able to monitor my Solar production through ZeverCloud which enables me to use electricity when Solar is at it's peak. By doing this I have dramatically cut my energy consumption.
i was looking to get solar for long time but wanted to get a quality system under my own budget. I have dealt with many people and companies and finally i spoke to this gentleman Garry at solar power nation. he was very helpful and understanding. he explained everything in detail and we like what he said as we had done lots of research online before hand.
I was offered Trina Honey solar panels 260w with ABB inverter for $4199 included everything. The good thing was that unlike other companies their price included metering price as well.
i have recommended one of my friends to them already and will do so in future as well.
I was about to sign up with another service provider when I stumbled upon Solar Power Nations website.

I called them up and placed the order as the system was almost half the price of the other option I had.

The system was installed on the 12/01/2017, the installer was brilliant and the install looks great, all my neighbours comment on how good it looks.
The system is producing way more power than we need during a normal day, the Zeversolar cloud is great and allows me to monitor my system from work or my phone.

I am very pleased with how this has gone form start to finish.
I got Quotation from Two companies. Solar Power Nation was giving me best price with Price beat policy. So I choose them for Installation. They offered me Trina 260 Panels with Zever Inverter including Installation and Metering in a very reasonable price. I could not get better price any where else. My installation was done after 2 weeks from deposit taken.
Installer (Chris) was very professional and Punctual. He did a great job in installation. My system is working perfectly and I am satisfied with Solar generation. I will recommend Solar power Nation to every one for best price and Good Quality...Cheers
I have been prolonging to have a solar system for years and was really confused as to what sort of system to go with. I had done a lot of research and got quotes from different companies but was not able to get a good quality Tier One Solar System that fits within my budget. I had quotes from different solar companies and i compared everyone's quote with Solar Power Nation's and found out that they offered me a Tier One Solar System with 5.72 kw BYD and ZeverSolar inverter fully installed with meter at a lot better price than other companies.
The sales person Kanav was very informative and courteous. The installation took place in the 4th week of paying the deposits. The crew was very helpful and efficient at their job and finished the job in 5 hours. The meter connection took place within a week after the job was done. On average the system is producing approximately 28-30kWh. overall, I am happy with the whole process and the quality of the system. I referred two of my friends to the company already.
I paid a deposit on a system on 13 December 2016 and was told installation will be within 2-3 weeks. Today is 15 March 2017 and nothing has been installed. The company has been giving me the runaround - twice the installation dates that I was given passed without incident. No one showed up to do the job and no one phoned to give a reason why! I have always had to phone them to try and get an answer but even then I don't get anywhere. They always promise to get back to me or to have an answer in a couple of days, but then that time passes and next time I phone it is the exact same story again....
In my opinion they have no desire to honour their commitments!
The 3 quotes## Only 1 responded with a phone quote of app $8000 after rebate for a 5kW system which i declined. After posting on your site I received a call from a 2nd person who told me there was not enough roof space for a 5kW system and he was too professional to do work for me. At no time did he ask what I was trying to achieve. i have since had a 5kW system installed [ 20x265w panels & Zeversolar inverter ] for under $4000 after rebate. The system is up and running and achieving more than I expected, that being additional power from 11am through till dark.. Note panels face south west. I have not received a 3rd contact as yet but too late anyway. Show additional information