Perth Solar Force

• Clean Energy Council approved Solar Retailer
  • Over 5,000 systems installed - Over 100,000 panels
  • Installing 200+ jobs a month, over 2,000 a year
  • Wealth of experience & over 30 years combined experience
  • Elite market leading products all with top warranties
  • All installs include a 10 year workmanship warranty
  • $1,000 a year saving guarantee*
  • Finance options available with $0 deposit

Reviewers report paying: $3,200 - $7,500 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Perth Solar Force Reviews (499)

Excellent to deal, great customer services!

From the sales and quoting process through to the install and after sales services, Perth Solar Force have been brilliant to deal with. All communication has been spot on and very accommodating with changes (my end) due to COVID restrictions. This is the fifth install through PSF by my (extended) family and they came highly recommended through a closed social media group. I would definitely recommend Perth Solar Force! Have not included price for privacy, plus every quote will be different.

Very happy

Very happy great service great product technicians were very helpful and on time and polite

Installation punctual. Friendly and very tidy.

Sales service was efficient and friendly along with quick and punctual installation. An app was set up on our phone which is very informative by the installers.

Highly recommended

From the quoting to the installation everything was done professionally.
Its refreshing to find tradesmen who can deliver a professional installation without any problems.

Zero complaints. Great company.

Excellent sales. Didn't pressure me into purchasing. All staff were nice and professional.
Everything sorted on the day and have had no problems with the system.

Fair and reasonable

Good service and quick response to amended issues. Would recommend to others. Thanks for assistance Finn.

Professional service.

The whole process was made easy from start to finish. Neville went through different options with us and didn’t try to push us to purchase at all. He helped us find the best system for our house and our budget and was knowledgeable of the product. The two installers arrived on time, were extremely polite and efficient, working in the rain without complaint! They cleaned up after the work was completed and took the time to demonstrate the inverter and the app for me.

Thanks to the team at Perth Solar Force.

Original Review on 31-10-2020:

Very happy

Very informative quoting. Good quality components Job completed and grid connected with no issues. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Graham: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Like clockwork!

Quotation involved onsite survey as well as online maps plan.
Sales person was well informed and provided appropriate information, options and pros/cons.
Back-office processing was efficient.
Notified at every step of the way.
Installation on schedule and on time, cleaned up and took away all old parts and packaging.
Would recommend on this experience.
Time will tell about the quality of the components and workmanship of the installation.

We could not be any happier or satisfied with Perth Solar Force installation of our solar power unit. Very friendly, efficient and easy to work with.

Quoting process was super easy.
Installation was very professional, polite and friendly.
They arranged everything for us.
Financing was so easy with them.

Expert installer

Very knowledgeable sales person and the installers worked for the company I.e. they weren't subcontractors. Installers surveyed and measured the roof to ensure they could actually fit the proposed layout.

The installation team were exceptional

-quoting was pressure free and and very knowledgeable.

- installation was on time, friendly, organised, left the clean and explained the system.

- customer service was very good.

Did a good job for a reasonable price.

Perth Solar Force were flexible and responsive. Their quote was competitive and they didn't try to over-sell me stuff. The installers did a good job and ensured a tidy look at the front of the house while maximising panel efficiency.

Original Review on 15-10-2020:

Great experience overall

The quoting process was concise, factual and not pushy. Once the quote was accepted, we were advised of the time frame. Perth Solar Force contacted us twice again prior to installation, just to explain how the day would progress. The installers turned up exactly on time, explained every step and then went about the install with minimal fuss. They removed our old panels and inverter (no mean feat with our awkward 2 storey home!), installed the new system (Goodwe 5kW inverter and 20 Suntech 330W panels), helped set up the Wi-Fi app on my phone and took away all the rubbish. They are very knowledgeable, polite and professional guys. The system is already powering away and I am impressed at how silent the Goodwe inverter is. I would definitely recommend PSF to anyone wanting a solar system installed in Perth. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Natalie: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Absolutely performing as expected. Very pleased.

Awesome company, from start to finish.

Perth Solar Force were outstanding to deal with from the initial quoting and sales process right though to installation and when the system was up and running on the day.
The sales and quoting carried out by Neville was informative and gave me more than one option to consider.
The installation team led by Max were experienced in what they were doing and discussed the what and how with me before progressing.
Highly recommend. Awesome.

Original Review on 23-09-2020:

no hassles quality workmanship

Very professional. Tidy & punctual. Everything was done that needed to be done. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Peter: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Great all the way along the process

From the sales process to installation the Perth Solar Force Team were fantastic. Process was quick and organised. Would highly recommend them

Highly Professional Installation

The sales/quoting process was professional, complete and empathetic to our needs.

The installation was on schedule, gear was tradesman like and suited to the task. We have brittle terracotta tiles and although the installers did not break any tiles, they replaced three previously damaged tiles from our tile store.

The entire installation and associated administrative matters were handled by Perth Solar Force with no fuss and everything took place smoothly on time.

Original Review on 02-08-2020:

Perth Solar Force delivers.

The sales person was factual, explained well, was well prepared. Everything was outlined clearly. There was no undue pressure. After the acceptance of the quote 4 weeks to installation was mentioned, but it actually happened a week sooner. The installation crew was very efficient, friendly and informative. I was impressed with the speed of installation. Explanations of the monitoring app were straightforward. The system as a whole is working beautifully! Original ratings

10 months later we asked Dirk: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes, it hasn't missed a beat since it was installed.

Excellent Service All Around

Perth Solar Force have installed 3 systems for my family. They have always been very competitively priced, with excellent service and installation and exemplary customer service before and after installation. Highly Recommended.

Original Review on 11-05-2020:

Informative Sales Process with Punctual & Engaging Installation

Sales process was informative on the types of panels and inverters available. Advised against purchasing batteries as these are currently not value for return on investment. Unfortunately due to the backlog of work, the installation was a fortnight later than targeted. Installation was seamless despite the challenging layout Original ratings

12 months later we asked James: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

We have had the system for just over a year now and have found the system to be quite reliable.

Due to the configuration of our two storey house and difficulty with attaching the solar panels to our Klip-Lok (26.5 degree) roof, we found the installation team provided practical solutions to the overcome such issues.

Bottom line is, with changing our power usage habits (i.e. using pool pump, air conditioner, washing machine and dishwasher during daylight hours) we have reduced our electricity power bills by $2,000 over the first year (when compared to the previous year).

Highly recommend use Solar Quotes to firstly research solar power and then obtain reliable quotes.

James & Amy
North Coogee, WA

Perth Solar Force! Brilliant!

We live in regional WA but only about 80 minutes from the Perth CBD. Of the 3 companies we sought quotes from only PSF was prepared to visit our property for a site inspection. That makes a big difference to regional people. PSF handled the whole process including liaising with Synergy and Western Power and from sign up to meter change and system turn on it was only 5 weeks. Brilliant!! We highly recommend Perth Solar Force.

Excellent installer

Very happy with Perth Solar Force from the time of getting the quote and to the installation. Everyone was very nice and professional.

Only Company to send a Rep. out to talk to me about options and check the site

Installers on time and completed within the estimated time, only cracked one tile.
They cleaned up and took the used packaging.
Took time to explain the operation of the system

Great experience from quote to installation.

The quote process went well. Salesman was knowledgeable. Perth Solar Force kept in touch regularly and were very good with the installation. Everything was left neat and tidy. The system has been functioning for 1.5 years now and not skipped a beat. Making some great savings on our usually quite large power bills.

Friendly staff with great communication all the way through.

Sales quoting process was explained in a way that is easy to understand.
Installation was on time. No mess left with friendly staff that explained everything they did before and after.
No problems with customer service. Once again efficient and friendly.

Fantastic Job Guys

Perth Solar Force we are very happy with the professional work you have done installing our solar panel's sale rep and
tradies were very polite very tidy well done guys. Would highly recommend Perth Solar Force to our friends.
Looking forwards for the saving.
Mark & Risha

Great all around service

From the initial consultation to the installation, Perth Solar Force were amazing
We received emails and SMS messages after every phone call and visit to confirm what was discussed and what actions had taken place
They were recommended to us by a family member when our initial consultation with another company raised some red flags. We would recommend them to anyone looking to instal solar who either doesn’t have a lot of knowledge about solar or is looking for a trustworthy business

System was installed on time by an experienced and efficient crew.

PSF sent a pleasant, non pushy salesperson to personally asses our property and discuss the various options available, he provided a competitive quote.
The installation crew of two arrived early and were polite and efficient throughout the 6 hour process.
The connection and monitoring app were conducted and explained in some detail to my complete satisfaction.

Excellent installation

Very impressed with the friendly and professional service from all involved throughout the process.

Fantastic team

I was very happy with Glen. He was very knowledgeable, polite and answered all my questions. Perth solar force installed my solar system earlier than I had expected. The young man (Callum?) who installed the system installed it very efficiently and relatively quiet. He was also very helpful in stalling the app on my phone and explaining it. I have already recommended Glen and his team to friends or anyone else wanting to know about solar panels.

Great experience

Great experience with Perth solar force. They did what they said they will do.

Professional Team

A great experience from start to finish.
Very professional team.
Can definitely recommend!!!

Very professional organisation

Very clear and informative.
The installers were punctual, very polite and removed everything after they finished.

Very professional, from initial meeting, answering questions to install – highly recommended.

Fantastic Installation. Great value-for-money product.

Very happy with the entire service from quotation right through to installation and system set-up. It was very clear what I was purchasing and what the benefits would be. I'm pleased with the site survey that identified some pre-work that was required to make adequate roof space. The installation and scaffold team were excellent. Polite and efficient throughout. They were punctual and finished the job early. The only downside was that the delivery team failed to drop off the inverter which meant completion of the job was not possible until a few days later and even then it was not possible to install the consumption monitor due to the weather (but we can't control that).

Customer Service was in general excellent. The team (both at the job-site and later over the phone) were quick to apologize for the inverter being returned to the warehouse and quick to organize a new installation date. My only quibble was that I was not told that I would not get access to the SolarEdge Monitoring App until the consumption monitor work was completed. I fully understand why as they would want to hand over a fully commissioned system but it would have been nice to be updated.

Now I'm all set-up with a new toy to play with. Thanks Perth Solar Force.

Good, neat and timely installation.

Sales person was very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.
Installation neath and quick.

Fantastic job.

Nice work

Sales information was clear and transparent with attentive and helpful follow up.
Installation was efficient.
We’re happy it was arranged quickly without fuss for a good price.

Best solar system

The whole process of meeting with the sales agent, installation of the system including connecting to the grid and quality of the system was excellent.
All the Perth Solar Force workers were punctual, polite and very helpful.

Excellent

Very happy with the overall process. There seem to be a number of untrusted suppliers in this area and using Solar Quotes helped screen those suppliers

Very easy to deal with

Came prepared with details of the system for my house and quoted very quickly. Had no issues. Installation was Very efficient, had no hassles, they were tidy and punctual. They helped me set up the apt on my phone.

Great job, very efficient.

Informative and casual.
Very well, fast, clean, polite.
Yes, all done correctly.

Installation & review

Very good communication from the start, led through the whole process so we understood, the guys who did the installation were quick and efficient, the whole process was very professional, highly recommended.

Original Review on 12-07-2020:

I am happy with the service and system purchases through Perth Solar Force

I am very happy with the system and installation provided by Perth Solar Force. The salesman came to my house with a variety of options and systems. The cost was in my price range, a good quality system and everything was taken care of by friendly and helpful staff. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Gary: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

It is now about 12 months since my system was installed by Perth Solar Force. I stand by my initial ratings for service, initial and follow up, quality of the product, both panels and inverter with no issues. Thanks to solar power I am now in credit well above my expectations. At this rate the system will pay for itself in about 5 years. Very happy.

Original Review on 18-07-2020:

Really happy with Perth Solar Force

PSF were very quick to get in touch once I registered with Solarquotes. The salesperson was right on time for our appointment to put his company's proposal for a system that he felt would meet my needs and be cost effective. I selected PSF over the other company that quoted as they ultimately were the slightly cheaper quote and the equipment they were offering had received good reviews and tested well when I researched the products on the internet. Also i trusted Solarquotes not to promote companies that offer dodgy equipment.
The company were flexible on making some changes that I requested in the positioning of the panels also were flexible on the installation date to suit my schedule. The day of installation was very wet by the guys arrived right on time and worked hard to get the job done in about 6 hours. They asked me for my opinions when there was a range of options with respect to the installation and set up the wifi connection to the inverter and explained everything that I needed to know. The installers were all polite and cleaned up after the job.
I have no problems in recommending Perth Solar Force.

8 months later we asked Martyn: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

I should have installed a solar power system years ago. I am amazed how much power is produced. Enough to run my major appliances during peak electricity producing times and still feed power back into the grid. My power bills have been significantly reduced and combined with the one off WA government electricity grant, I haven't had a power bill since September 2020. I was very happy with Perth Solar Force during the quotation and installation process and have had no need to contact them since due to the reliability of the system they recommended and installed.

Excellent Service

Initial discussion on systems requirements was held in person and John was excellent. The installation team were very professional and engaging and installation quality has been great.

Very happy with Perth Solar Force

We are very happy with the service provided by Perth Solar Force. The installation was done on the day without any issues. The panels and battery have exceeded out expectation and we are yet to have a day where we have not fed into the grid.

Excellent company to install your panels and they are strongly recommended.

recommended

Sales/quoting was very informative and clear.
Installation was excellent and a very tidy job and they inquired were we wanted the panels.
Yes they connected us to the grid which is working wonderfully.
As a all in one house business everything went smoothly.
Highly recommended.

Great Install. Very happy.

I requested quotes from a few Solar companies. Most of these didn’t even come out to our property, they used Google Earth (I assume) digitally drew a line of panels on this, and then emailed it to me with a quote price.
Sales person, Daryl, from Perth Solar Force came out to the house, assessed how the sun moved across our roof, and where our trees would cast shade throughout the day. Then with my input, Daryl made a plan of where to put the panels for max efficiency. Daryl explained inverters to me and discussed different panel and inverter choices, he then did up two plans for my husband and I to discuss and select from.
The office staff were fantastic with their communication and support.
The install crew were efficient, polite, neat and very professional.
Perth Solar Force weren’t the cheapest option we were presented, but they were affordable, professional and their customer service is amazing. I have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone.

Customer Service great from beginning to end of install.

Salesperson answered all my questions & was informative. Installers arrived on time, wore face masks and were polite. Answered my questions relating to the inverter and helped me to download the app onto my phone. The overall customer service of this company was great. Had a follow up call from the admin person 2 days after install to make sure everything was ok & was told to call them should I have any further queries.