Perth Solar Force Reviews

About Perth Solar Force, Solar Installers

Perth Solar Force is a leading provider of solar energy systems in Western Australia for both residential and commercial applications. We are WA owned and operated with our head office located at 7 Bombardier Road, Wangara WA 6065. Perth Solar Force provides end-to-end solar solutions for both residential and commercial applications.

The Perth Solar Force staff have more than 40 years combined experience in Electrical, Electrical Logistics, Solar installations, Management, Solar Electrical and People Management. We are intent on bettering all of our competitors not only on price but also on quality workmanship, customer service and only using the most reliable quality products. We will never over promise or under deliver. With a friendly customer service team based right here in Western Australia, you can rest assured that any assistance you may need is only a phone call away.

Perth Solar Force offers finance and leasing options for businesses, and can make their solar investment cash flow neutral. These are just some of the reasons Perth Solar Force has been a top choice for commercial solar power in Western Australia. We provide systems that make your cash flow positive from day one for $0 deposit.

Perth Solar Force only uses the most reputable quality products through Australia’s largest solar providers. This allows us to introduce the latest advancements in technology from around the world and gives you a greater range of choice to suit your needs. We accommodate all kinds of requirements, whether it is residential, small business or large commercial, we have solution for every type of solar need.

Perth Solar Force Solar Reviews

Was very impressed with both the sales person and the guys who installed. Show additional information
We looked at 5 different companies, two came out to our home, the rest just sent through emails and phone calls. Glen from Perth Solar Force is very easy to deal with. No pressure just fantastic service, answers all questions without dirty tactics and gets straight down to business with price without doing the sales technique of "I'll chip in $200 of my own personal money for you" crap!
The installers on the day recommended a different layout of panels and explained why. I was very happy with this as they weren't just installing and getting the job done. They were recommending the best outcome for us.
Thanks Perth Solar Force, we are very pleased we went with this company/
Was extremely happy with Perth Solar Force from start to finish. Out of 6 company's only Perth Solar Force sent a sales person to our new home he spent 2 hours explaining the different systems what would work best for our family at a great cost. Glen was just a great guy and the rest of the team delivered exactly what he promised us. We have 4 teenage boys a big family home pool ect our bill was $195.00 and most of that was charges for connection to new home plus solar fee to Western power under $100.00 our highest bill in summer was $205.00 this was in school hols plus aircon flat out. Highly recommend Show additional information
Although the system has not been installed I have not been given any update following the agreement to install. I received a call from the company about another installation not mine and then nothing . I had a call to arrange an installation date then I had another call to ask when I wanted it to be installed. We will wait to see when this gets installed and what the outcome is. Show additional information
Will not really know how good it is until we see our bills,but very happy with service and installers. Show additional information
A big thank you to Solar Quotes and Perth Solar Force for excellent information and service, we have reduced our daily average draw from the grid from 39Kw to 11Kw. Show additional information
Communication with company has been really good. Installation team arrived on time and worked very well and safely together. well mannered and polite They did a great job and were good at explaining the system to me. System installed on 30th April and all going well Show additional information
The three quotes I received through SolarQuotes.com.au got me on the right track to finding the right solar system for my needs. Additionally, the information provided on the Solar Quotes website was invaluable for educating me about the questions I needed to ask my supplier. Finn even took the time to answer a couple of emails I sent him with regards to some confusing information one of the salespeople had provided.
In the end I went for a different supplier (Perth Solar Force). My reason for choosing Perth Solar Force was due to the excellent reviews they had online, and also due to their salesman Glen being able to answer all my questions quickly, and accurately. Perth Solar Force only use in-house installers, and do not subcontract, which was an important factor in my decision. Most of all, I wanted to be confident that the supplier I chose would provide quality after sales service should there be any warranty issues.
My Solar system was installed a couple of weeks ago, and sure enough we had a small problem with the inverter a few days after install. One phone call to Perth Solar Force, and they immediately got onto the issue, and had the problem rectified within a couple of hours, which was a huge relief.
I would strongly recommend both SolarQuotes.com.au, and also Perth Solar Force to anyone looking for a solar system for their home.
No follow up from PSF
Panel Roof Installation site chosen by PSF Sales Rep was found to be not possible once install team arrived and assessed roof....so I had cut down 3 mature Marri Trees for no reason. Pretty rooky error that I struggled to believe! Install team didnt seem bothered but I was....
Invereter keeps reverting to Eastern States Time.
Hasnt got near 5Kw despite being a 24 panel 6.2Kw system on totally cloudless days....
Yeah, so lucky to get 3 points from me.
Not happy so far
Nathan, the sales rep was extremely knowledgeable and very helpful in selecting a suitable system for us.
We did have a few hiccups with admin and the application process tho.
The system is actually being installed at 7am tomorrow!
All very satisfactory Show additional information
Prompt service and follow up from time of requesting quote, kept informed once accepted quote through to installation of panels. Show additional information
From the initial contact with the salesperson, the service was impeccable. The installers and electricians were fast efficient ,no mess all cleaned up.A really decent set of blokes, a real pleasure to deal with the company and will have no hesitation in recommending them to our friends. Only one complaint, their music choice was atrocious would have preferred 97.7 ABC Classic FM :-).

Regards
John & Myra
All seems great at the moment was a easy experience dealing with Perth Solar Force Show additional information
My power bill was $55 credit 5kW Delta inverter 24 panels so 6.4 kW panels service was fantastic, couple of teehing problems with fuses in meter box and inverter had to be replaced came from Melbourne on air express overnight so customer back up service was fantastic. Highly recommend Perth Solar Force. Show additional information
First class job professional polite gave full explanation of all procedures to be carried out and then instructions would highly recommend them. Tom who came out to our house went through the full system and looked at what was the best system gave us different options and guided us through the entire scenario Unlike some other solar quotes who wouldn't come and give us the time of day ! And wanted deposit up front over the phone !! Best choice we have made just waiting for the reduced bills now! Show additional information
Your info was invaluable. We had questions ready as had more of an insight. Thank you Show additional information
We were very happy with our service from seeing Neville and deciding together on what was best for us, to the installation of the products (being a 25 kw solar system and over 130 new led lights). The qualified team (Jordan, Brad, Matt and Josh) that installed our system and lights were very professional and really cared about NOT interrupting our business. They worked around us and worked very long hours to get the job done with minimal fuss. I would recommend the full process and team to everyone that is thinking of getting solar and or led lights. Thankyou so much Perth Solar Force. Show additional information
After sales service was very poor until I finally tracked down who to talk to. After numerous emails and a couple of phone calls, I was finally contacted only after I'd sent an email to the installer and the inverter company titled "COMPLAINT". When I got through to the installer's trouble-shooter things happened.

I bought a system with online monitoring. It took a bit under 2 weeks to get a login with both dashboard and a layout pages so I could access the portal and check panel performance. I found one of 24 panel/optimiser had not worked since installation so the system was working at 96% not 100% for around 2 weeks.

The sales and installation were professional and efficient. The inverter supplier was largely unresponsive on after-sales service, and when responding was uncoordinated, although the inverter is performing well.

The system is working well. The installation company could make a few process and system improvements to go from "good" to "fantastic", not least of which is to ensure customers know who to call if something isn't working as promised.
Excellent sales, install and follow up service from Perth Solar Force. Show additional information
The installation was seamless, 4 guys got on with it and finished my two storey house by lunchtime.
No scissor lift needed so Perth Solar Force refunded my $350.They set up my solar wifi to my mobile ph, explained the system and cleaned up their mess. I can't ask for more than that, well done. Brian .
Very professional install Show additional information
It is not yet installed. Expecting installation in next few weeks. One of your quoters responded immediately and so I resorted to getting quotes from my own sources - Alinta and Synergy. Then I eventually got a quote from Perth Solar Force who turned out to be giving the same advice as Synergy but turned out to be a bit cheaper. Also the representative came around a couple of times to meet with me personally. Mainly because he was your man I had confidence that I would get a good job done. But, as I say, not yet - they're very busy, I presume. Show additional information
This website was invaluable to us for information such as the Californian testing website and other material that helped us choose a system we wanted that our chosen supplier refined ro meet our expectations on quality, generation and warranty. Show additional information
Neville from Perth Solar was so much help. He's even coming back to help me set up the registration for the extra 5 years warranty for my inverter in his own time because I had a stroke so anything to do with technology is beyond me . Show additional information
I found Perth Solar Force to be completely trustworthy. They were efficient in the installation of the system. They use their own staff and do not subcontract out the work. The after sales service was great and they called one week after installation to see if I was happy with the installation process and the system. After a lot of research usiing Solarquotes website and the links they provided, I installed a Fronius inverter and Jinko panels. While it is early days, I am very happy with the system. Show additional information
Hi,

Thanks for putting us on to Perth Solar Force. We're very happy with our solar system and the way it was handled.

Of the other recommendations, one also OK although the young salesman was a bit slick, making mistakes with prices on recommended systems and, generally, they were more expensive.

The third was a dead loss. Set up an appointment, took time off work and they didn't show. I rang and cancelled. There was no subsequent apology.

Anyway, we think we got an excellent grounding in solar from the website and we thank you for it.

Russell and Deanne
Best and most informative sales professional. Explanations of entire process was in every day terms and at a pace to allow me to absorb the details and ask some profoundly relative questions.
A locally owned company which employs professional installers, not contracting to lowest price "some care no responsibility sub contractors"!
I would recommend Perth Solar without doubt.
The proof of the pudding will be in the 1st bill due in 2 weeks Show additional information