Perth Solar Force Reviews

About Perth Solar Force, Solar Installers

Perth Solar Force
Platinum Partner
Perth Solar Force is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 53 792 174 890  ABN active since 09 Sep 2016 | The Trustee For Blasko Enterprises Unit Trust
ACN: 615 116 142  ACN active since 30 Sep 2016 | Blasko Enterprises Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
WA: EC 12770 Blasko Enterprises Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $2,999 - $8,500 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

• WA Owned, WA Run, WA Operated
  • Clean Energy Council approved Solar Retailer
  • Over 5,000 systems installed - Over 100,000 panels
  • Installing 200+ jobs a month, over 2,000 a year
  • Wealth of experience & over 30 years combined experience
  • Elite market leading products all with top warranties
  • All installs include a 10 year workmanship warranty
  • $1,000 a year saving guarantee*
  • Finance options available with $0 deposit

Perth Solar Force Solar Reviews

Excellent Service

Initial discussion on systems requirements was held in person and John was excellent. The installation team were very professional and engaging and installation quality has been great. Show additional information

Very happy with Perth Solar Force

We are very happy with the service provided by Perth Solar Force. The installation was done on the day without any issues. The panels and battery have exceeded out expectation and we are yet to have a day where we have not fed into the grid.

Excellent company to install your panels and they are strongly recommended.

recommended

Sales/quoting was very informative and clear.
Installation was excellent and a very tidy job and they inquired were we wanted the panels.
Yes they connected us to the grid which is working wonderfully.
As a all in one house business everything went smoothly.
Highly recommended.

Great Install. Very happy.

I requested quotes from a few Solar companies. Most of these didn’t even come out to our property, they used Google Earth (I assume) digitally drew a line of panels on this, and then emailed it to me with a quote price.
Sales person, Daryl, from Perth Solar Force came out to the house, assessed how the sun moved across our roof, and where our trees would cast shade throughout the day. Then with my input, Daryl made a plan of where to put the panels for max efficiency. Daryl explained inverters to me and discussed different panel and inverter choices, he then did up two plans for my husband and I to discuss and select from.
The office staff were fantastic with their communication and support.
The install crew were efficient, polite, neat and very professional.
Perth Solar Force weren’t the cheapest option we were presented, but they were affordable, professional and their customer service is amazing. I have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone.

Customer Service great from beginning to end of install.

Salesperson answered all my questions & was informative. Installers arrived on time, wore face masks and were polite. Answered my questions relating to the inverter and helped me to download the app onto my phone. The overall customer service of this company was great. Had a follow up call from the admin person 2 days after install to make sure everything was ok & was told to call them should I have any further queries. Show additional information
I've had excellent experience for the process of selection, installation and so far performance of my system.
Perth Solar Force were great to deal with from the very start on providing a quote trough the purchase and planning installation, the actual installation and the followed customer support. They did all I requested, adjusting their original proposal with the products and designs to suit my wishes. The sales department and booking were very easy going with excellent positive attitude which made the whole process super smooth, The installation team did great job in super efficient and clean manner and I was explained every detail so didn't need to wonder. I had little issue with the system not going to the full capacity which I noticed in the first 3-4 days and upon contacting the customer support in the arvo a guy came the very next morning and fixed the problem in 10 minutes. Excellent performance of my system since then.

Thumbs up to the whole team at PSF and I would give 10 out of 10 without any doubt. You guys are great in what you do and set an example how a good business has to be organized and run. Thank you and all the best!

Happy Customer

I want to acknowledge electrical tradesperson, Jarred Caclenict and the team who installed the solar panels at the two storey property at Maylands. It was a particularly warm day and a long job, they worked tirelessly and amicably as a team in completing the work. In communicating with my husband and myself they were respectful and courteous. We are very happy with the work carried out and would recommend Perth Solar Force based on our initial meeting with Glen Smyth, Energy Consultant, the team of workers and Perth Solar Force office staff.

Professionally Installedd

The whole process from initial contact to completed installation went as smoothly as clockwork. We were kept informed during the installation process and there was no mess at the end. The installer then showed us how to use the app so that we can find out how much power is being generated by the system.
This may sound corny but it is exactly how it unfolded.
Thank you for a job well done!

A great choice all round

Salesperson was pleasant and informative not pushy.
Office staff were great to dwal with.
Installing team top class, explained everything clearly and installed app to monitor system.
System has performed very well, survived the recent storm without missing a beat.

Easy to communicate with

Quote process informative
Follow up by office timely
Installers very approachable and helpful

Fantastic company from start to finish

I had Jordan and James come out and install my solar system, they were very punctual and professional and the whole process was such a breeze.
They talked me through the process and showed me how to use the app afterwards so I can watch the savings from my system right on my phone.
It’s so nice knowing there are companies out there that are about their customers and not about their pockets. I’ll be recommending Perth Solar Force to all my friends and family.

No complaints.

All good. No issues. Got an interest free loan through Perth Solar Force. Worked out good for me. Show additional information

Streamlined service

Good quality service from first enquiry to installation. Friendly , efficient and professional staff. Show additional information

Early days but so far so good

The quoting and information process was actually very informative and factual, and allayed for me a range of interrelated concerns, not just about my solar panels but what things I can do to reduce my energy use. I felt that the salesperson was very open with me about it not being viable to get a battery at the moment, and advising me to wait a couple of years, while selling me a system which can take a battery at a later date. Show additional information

Fantastic Customer Service

I got 4 quotes before deciding to go with Perth Solar Force.

Right through from initial quote to installation, I cannot fault the customer service.

John, the sales rep, was not pushy at all. Came to my house and spoke to my father initially as I work full-time. Followed up with a phone call and email and answered all my questions.

Installers were punctual, polite and friendly. There was a slight hiccup when one of them slipped, resulting in a rather large hole in garage ceiling ( he was ok and not hurt) which was repaired 7am the next day. Great repair job as well.

All in all I have no hesitation in recommending Perth Solar Force to anyone who is considering getting Solar installed.

I'm looking forward to seeing the savings on my next electricity bill ????

Very good experience

The Solar Force sales person was very organised and not pushy. Kept in contact when I raised questions. The difficult thing in the process was that each company quoted different brands for the panels, inverter and battery, so it was hard to compare prices.
Only just installed yesterday and that was very professional. I’ll see how it goes now.

PSF

Happy with the sales person and installers. But yet to find out if the system is efficiency and working. Show additional information
I liked that the sales person insisted on a face to face meeting. All of the others only sent forms online. The installers were efficient friendly and cleaned up everything before they left Show additional information

It's a great investment to save $$$$

Quoting was a good experience with this company.

The installation wasn't good, they left dirt where they were drilling. My arial fell over after the relocated the anchor points but they came out to fix it and now I just realised they didn't secured a full sheet back to the roof 9 tex screws left out they had two young men do the job both in 20s it's been like that for 10 months now.

Customer service was good the young man showed me what app to get and and how to connect to it no complaints on customer service

Excellent service from start to finish.

Customer service was the best out of all the companies chosen and the quoting was done in a pleasant manner. The cost was not the major driver for our choice. The contact with the company re installation dates payments etc was clear and efficient. Installation took place on a very hot day.... we feared it might have been delayed. Only complaint was the electrician left a lot of brick powder where he had been drilling. I appreciate this is an inevitability however we recently had work done of a similar nature and there was no brick dust left. Just a minor gripe but probably could have been done better.

Overall happy to reccommend Perth Solar Force

Met expectations

I found Perth Solar Force to be reliable with good customer focus. They explained the benefits of solar and the different options in a clear and easy to understand manner. They weren't pushy. I liked that they sent a technician to the house to plan the installation before the installation day (others would charge extra for that). The products they install are good quality and reasonably priced. There was a long wait for installation due to high demand. The installation wasn't flawless but they corrected all identified issues quickly and without fuss. Show additional information

Got what I paid for

I arranged 3 quotes thru Solarquotes and all 3 came back around the same price for a 6.6Kw system.
All three companies that quoted were highly professional and I had a hard time differentiating between them.

Eventually, I chose Perth Solar Force. They gave me 4 quotes with slightly different levels of quality and a plan of where they would be installed on my roof.
I settled on 5kW 3 phase Huawei (Hybrid) inverter and 20 x 330w Risen Jager 330w split cell mono panels.
Just before delivery, Risen released 370w panels and my system was upgraded to those at no cost to me. This meant I needed 18 panels instead of 20 and gained a slight increase to 6.66Kw.

I have no hesitation recommending SolarQuotes and Perth Solar Force.

We recommend Perth Solar Force

Perth Solar were excellent from day one, very informative but not pushy, only just installed but very polite young men who tidied up after install was complete Show additional information

Sales and installation process smooth and easy! Highly recommend as a local owned business too.

The salesman John was polite, matter of fact and answered all my questions that I had regarding the system with no bulls**t marketing and honest answers. He actually came to the premises first for the quoting process. I had done my research on Solarquotes and had a good idea what brands I wanted based on my budget as well. He was happy to match a price with a competing quote i had received for what I was after and the fact they use their own installation team rather than contractors and they were close to my house gave me the final piece of mind to go with them.
The reception team called not long before the install day to advise me they were upgrading my panels to the 370w Risen Jager's as my original pick was not available for no extra cost! The installation team were on time, polite and did an excellent clean install and my panels have been running perfectly for the last week. Looking forward to seeing how my bills go and tailoring my usage in the future to help bring costs down. Highly recommend.

Somewhat vague at this stage

I *think* all is well with the solar system. I haven't seen it yet! I bought it for my daughter and haven't been over there to view it, (She lives quite some distance away.)

Only one of the two companies visited the site to supply a quote, which helped me decide to select that one. It was also considerably cheaper than the other which quoted based on a NearMap image alone. The successful company also seemed to be offering panels with a slightly higher recommendation on the SolarQuotes website.

Quoting and installation both ran to schedule. They provided full turnkey service with application to Western Power / Synergy taken care of by them.

I understand that they broke some tiles, and this is an expectation.

Price is certainly a lot better than when I bought our system, being an early adopter. Then our 175W panels were $1800 each. Would not have proceeded without the huge subsidy which was then on offer. So from my out-of-date perspective, the system is good value.

Solar install

consultant who was very helpful, installation was completed professionally, follow up from office staff much appreciated Show additional information

Wonderful service

We recently had new solar panels installed by Perth Solar Force. While not being the cheapest option we decided to go with Perth Solar based on their expert knowledge and full disclosure of options. The whole process went as planned. The installation was carried out in a punctual and tidy manner. The installers were extremely efficient and polite with the installation. Everything went smoothly and we are more than happy with the whole process. Show additional information

Highly Recomended

They responded to the request for a quote quickly - within about 30 minutes.
The sales person was well prepared for the meeting and was well presented. He was not pushy, explained things simply with no jargon. He assessed what our needs were and presented a recommendation explaining why and what alternatives were as well as costs for the alternatives.
The installation team arrived at the arranged time, were neat tidy with the instillation being supervised.

Great company to deal with

The quote and sales service was excellent Neville was prepared to come and talk to me at home went through all details
Installation was neat and tidy . The installation guys were quick polite and very punctual (couple of hours early).A few hiccups with the tiles but has been all fixed.
Customer service was extremely good call back to see if every thing was ok. Billing/Payment option were easy to act upon.
Service Manager Martyn exceeded our expectations with his help.

Throughly recommend this company Looking forward to seeing our next bill.

Start to finish professional and knowledgeable staff. Would recommend

Professional staff and installers. Competitive price. Would recommend. Slightly more expensive than others but reliable company Show additional information

All round easy

Great service from start to finish.
Sales was friendly, knowledgable and presented the facts. There was no attempt to push unnecessary products. They even price matched a competing quote.
Installation was punctual, professional and capable. They went to great extent to ensure that the installation looked neat, not just lazily running conduit everywhere.
Didn't have to lift a finget after signing the contract. All the paper work and connections were organised with no hassle.

Highly recommended.

Timeous, professional installation and friendly team.

Sales/quoting process was professionaly carried out. The installation team was punctual quick install and left area tidy. Western power had the meter changed prior to installation team arrival. Show additional information

Installer was very professional. Absolutely recommend these guys.

This company was so professional throughout the whole process. The sales representative was punctual and offered concise And easy to understand information. The installers were company employees who arrived when they said they would and did a very tidy installation. Show additional information

As planned and signed for.

Everything went as planned. Smoothly, efficiently and the installation team were polite and accommodating.
Its only been installed about a week but so far very happy with the performance results.

Best service and value in Perth

I got three referrals from Solar Quotes and called each one ( plus two more i found myself). Armed with the Information I got here I was prepared and knowledgable.

I got replies from all the companies referred to me but only ONE bothered to actually come out and see me. All the rest just emailed me a quote as soon as they got my address out of me. No questions other than what was i willing to pay.

PERTH SOLAR FORCE ( Neville) made an appt, came out, talked to me about what i wanted, answered all questions, showed me various options, explained why one was better or worse than the other for my house, prepared on the spot a layout plan for me and was all together old fashioned service. Also recommended a 'tracking app' that tells me exactly how much solar power I'm producing, at any given time of the day and how much i am sending to the grid at what $ return. thus making it possible for me to utilise my household devices to take advantage of solar power

I particularly loved the fact that their installers actually worked for them and were not contractors who the work was subbed out to.

Price was just as competitive as others but he put together a package of products specific to my request based on what Solar Quotes recommended ( as opposed to the fixed product packages others emailed me)

And now i have my first proper bill... woohoo... down from nearly $400 per bill to $19.50... I thought it was a mistake. But it wasn't.

I couldn't recommend them enough for service or quality. What more could i ask for?

Solar System Review

The sales/quoting process was prompt, efficient and friendly.
Installation went smoothly

So easy to install

I wish I had done this earlier as it was so easy. Show additional information

Best system for my house with many roof angles

The sales and quoting process was smooth and punctual. My installation is next week, there seem to by a longer waiting period due to apparently having a double storey house.
The grid connection was pre organised well and punctual. And advise was given where I can get spare tiles and they offered to provide additional tiles at extra charge.
The only possible criticism I have is that there was very little contact with me after order when installation would be. I needed to call to find out when the actual date is. So far I’m happy though.

Great Installation

Marcello was great explaining the products and what we could expect from the system. He took time and was very polite. We got a reminder message advising when the installation team would come. They were punctual, polite and tidy. A smoke alarm got wet, but they said they would replace it and did so the next day. Connection to the grid was all done by the team and they helped us download the monitoring app. We're really pleased with Perth Solar Force and would recommend them. Not sure of our savings yet as we just had the system installed, but seems to be working great Show additional information

Very informative sales person great installation team

From the quote to installation we were very happy. It was good to have the sales person come to us and speak face to face and very happy with the whole system and installation team. Show additional information

Finished!

Quick, cheapest, well organised and non-pushy sales. Happy with the neat, trouble free install process. Show additional information

Super impressed with the service recieved

The sales rep (Daryl) was great - explained everything in a very professional way. Made everything very easy. The instal team were great, punctual, very polite and neat and tidy. Everything was done even hooking the app on my phone. Thank you so much for a terrific experience. Show additional information

Friendly staff and flexible installation schedule

The sales and admin team @ Perth Solar Force were very friendly and happy to answer all the questions we had prior to going ahead. They were very efficient in getting everything processed and worked in with us around our roof restoration that needed to happen ahead of the solar install. Show additional information

Very happy

Very informative quoting. Good quality components Job completed and grid connected with no issues. Show additional information

Excellent price and service

Sales process was easy and stress free, no pushy sales tactics just honest information and a fair price. Installation was faultless. Install was quick and the team left the space spotless before they left. Customer service handled everything regarding connection to the grid, I didn’t have to lift a finger. Show additional information

Compliments when compliments are due, top mark sales

Sales was very professional. Not pushy, simple factual explanation and answers to all questions. No hidden facts or costs. Emails follow-up gave me all the information needed for the day of installation.

The installation was great and on time. The person in charge was charming, polite, helpful, as were the other people. The work was a little more involved as it required the original inverter and 11 panels to be removed but this was no problems. They left the place very clean and tidy... in fact, I believe my garage looked cleaner than when they arrived.
The person in charge got the Wi-fi connected and explained clearly (without jargon) how it all worked. A thoroughly professional job that could not be faulted.

Follow-up call a few days later from the office checking if everything was OK and reminding me to call if any problems.
Many thanks for a great job and I shall recommend that company 10 out of 10!

Fantastic installation team

Couldn’t be any happier with the company and the system Show additional information

Great experience overall

The quoting process was concise, factual and not pushy. Once the quote was accepted, we were advised of the time frame. Perth Solar Force contacted us twice again prior to installation, just to explain how the day would progress. The installers turned up exactly on time, explained every step and then went about the install with minimal fuss. They removed our old panels and inverter (no mean feat with our awkward 2 storey home!), installed the new system (Goodwe 5kW inverter and 20 Suntech 330W panels), helped set up the Wi-Fi app on my phone and took away all the rubbish. They are very knowledgeable, polite and professional guys. The system is already powering away and I am impressed at how silent the Goodwe inverter is. I would definitely recommend PSF to anyone wanting a solar system installed in Perth. Show additional information

Fantastic

Absolutely brilliant service from start (sales) to finished (install).

Nathan (sales) was very knowledgeable and explained the different options of panels & inverters etc. And talked over the system and how it worked etc - best time to use etc

The boys on the install were very professional, polite and tidy.

Norm T’s review

Good price and very impressed
with installation. System is producing over 40kwh in September so very impressed with the panels.