• With 1000’s of Customer Reviews

Perth Solar Force Reviews

About Perth Solar Force, Solar Installers

Perth Solar Force is a leading provider of solar energy systems in Western Australia for both residential and commercial applications. We are WA owned and operated with our head office located at 7 Bombardier Road, Wangara WA 6065. Perth Solar Force provides end-to-end solar solutions for both residential and commercial applications.

The Perth Solar Force staff have more than 40 years combined experience in Electrical, Electrical Logistics, Solar installations, Management, Solar Electrical and People Management. We are intent on bettering all of our competitors not only on price but also on quality workmanship, customer service and only using the most reliable quality products. We will never over promise or under deliver. With a friendly customer service team based right here in Western Australia, you can rest assured that any assistance you may need is only a phone call away.

Perth Solar Force offers finance and leasing options for businesses, and can make their solar investment cash flow neutral. These are just some of the reasons Perth Solar Force has been a top choice for commercial solar power in Western Australia. We provide systems that make your cash flow positive from day one for $0 deposit.

Perth Solar Force only uses the most reputable quality products through Australia’s largest solar providers. This allows us to introduce the latest advancements in technology from around the world and gives you a greater range of choice to suit your needs. We accommodate all kinds of requirements, whether it is residential, small business or large commercial, we have solution for every type of solar need.

Perth Solar Force Solar Reviews

All very satisfactory Show additional information
Prompt service and follow up from time of requesting quote, kept informed once accepted quote through to installation of panels. Show additional information
From the initial contact with the salesperson, the service was impeccable. The installers and electricians were fast efficient ,no mess all cleaned up.A really decent set of blokes, a real pleasure to deal with the company and will have no hesitation in recommending them to our friends. Only one complaint, their music choice was atrocious would have preferred 97.7 ABC Classic FM :-).

Regards
John & Myra
All seems great at the moment was a easy experience dealing with Perth Solar Force Show additional information
My power bill was $55 credit 5kW Delta inverter 24 panels so 6.4 kW panels service was fantastic, couple of teehing problems with fuses in meter box and inverter had to be replaced came from Melbourne on air express overnight so customer back up service was fantastic. Highly recommend Perth Solar Force. Show additional information
First class job professional polite gave full explanation of all procedures to be carried out and then instructions would highly recommend them. Tom who came out to our house went through the full system and looked at what was the best system gave us different options and guided us through the entire scenario Unlike some other solar quotes who wouldn't come and give us the time of day ! And wanted deposit up front over the phone !! Best choice we have made just waiting for the reduced bills now! Show additional information
Your info was invaluable. We had questions ready as had more of an insight. Thank you Show additional information
We were very happy with our service from seeing Neville and deciding together on what was best for us, to the installation of the products (being a 25 kw solar system and over 130 new led lights). The qualified team (Jordan, Brad, Matt and Josh) that installed our system and lights were very professional and really cared about NOT interrupting our business. They worked around us and worked very long hours to get the job done with minimal fuss. I would recommend the full process and team to everyone that is thinking of getting solar and or led lights. Thankyou so much Perth Solar Force. Show additional information
After sales service was very poor until I finally tracked down who to talk to. After numerous emails and a couple of phone calls, I was finally contacted only after I'd sent an email to the installer and the inverter company titled "COMPLAINT". When I got through to the installer's trouble-shooter things happened.

I bought a system with online monitoring. It took a bit under 2 weeks to get a login with both dashboard and a layout pages so I could access the portal and check panel performance. I found one of 24 panel/optimiser had not worked since installation so the system was working at 96% not 100% for around 2 weeks.

The sales and installation were professional and efficient. The inverter supplier was largely unresponsive on after-sales service, and when responding was uncoordinated, although the inverter is performing well.

The system is working well. The installation company could make a few process and system improvements to go from "good" to "fantastic", not least of which is to ensure customers know who to call if something isn't working as promised.
Excellent sales, install and follow up service from Perth Solar Force. Show additional information
The installation was seamless, 4 guys got on with it and finished my two storey house by lunchtime.
No scissor lift needed so Perth Solar Force refunded my $350.They set up my solar wifi to my mobile ph, explained the system and cleaned up their mess. I can't ask for more than that, well done. Brian .
Very professional install Show additional information
It is not yet installed. Expecting installation in next few weeks. One of your quoters responded immediately and so I resorted to getting quotes from my own sources - Alinta and Synergy. Then I eventually got a quote from Perth Solar Force who turned out to be giving the same advice as Synergy but turned out to be a bit cheaper. Also the representative came around a couple of times to meet with me personally. Mainly because he was your man I had confidence that I would get a good job done. But, as I say, not yet - they're very busy, I presume. Show additional information
This website was invaluable to us for information such as the Californian testing website and other material that helped us choose a system we wanted that our chosen supplier refined ro meet our expectations on quality, generation and warranty. Show additional information
Neville from Perth Solar was so much help. He's even coming back to help me set up the registration for the extra 5 years warranty for my inverter in his own time because I had a stroke so anything to do with technology is beyond me . Show additional information
I found Perth Solar Force to be completely trustworthy. They were efficient in the installation of the system. They use their own staff and do not subcontract out the work. The after sales service was great and they called one week after installation to see if I was happy with the installation process and the system. After a lot of research usiing Solarquotes website and the links they provided, I installed a Fronius inverter and Jinko panels. While it is early days, I am very happy with the system. Show additional information
Hi,

Thanks for putting us on to Perth Solar Force. We're very happy with our solar system and the way it was handled.

Of the other recommendations, one also OK although the young salesman was a bit slick, making mistakes with prices on recommended systems and, generally, they were more expensive.

The third was a dead loss. Set up an appointment, took time off work and they didn't show. I rang and cancelled. There was no subsequent apology.

Anyway, we think we got an excellent grounding in solar from the website and we thank you for it.

Russell and Deanne
Best and most informative sales professional. Explanations of entire process was in every day terms and at a pace to allow me to absorb the details and ask some profoundly relative questions.
A locally owned company which employs professional installers, not contracting to lowest price "some care no responsibility sub contractors"!
I would recommend Perth Solar without doubt.
The proof of the pudding will be in the 1st bill due in 2 weeks Show additional information
Found the website amazing and helped me choose the best product I think/hope. Helped me ask the right questions and hopefully get the system that is the best for me.
Perth solar force were great and it was installed earlier than expected and with no hassle . Quick and easy really helpful
Great service from everyone, from salesperson to installation & office staff. Will recommend to my friends who are also going to go solar.
Thank you for your help with quotes.
I dealt with Glen Smyth from Perth Solar force who provided a detailed overview of the proposed 5kW system consisting of 24 Jinko panels and a Goodwe inverter. Glens product knowledge and professionalism throughout the procurement, installation and support of the system was remarkable.
Glen was very clear in explaining exactly what is included in the price and any additional costs. Not once did I feel pushed in any particular direction during panel and inverter product selection.
The installation was clean and simple and both the electrician and panel installer were open to suggestions when discussing options for solar panel layout on roof.
Within the first two weeks it was apparent the Goodwe inverter installed was not performing as expected. Having contacted Glen to report the issue, Aaron came around immediately to investigate. Aaron tried to make some technical changes but was unsuccessful. Perth Solar Force were kind enough to replace the inverter with a brand-new unit at no additional cost and compensate me with a $100 gift voucher for the inconvenience caused. Fantastic customer service not often experienced amongst trades here in Perth. Keep up the good work guys!
It all went pretty smoothly. Perth Solar force got my business in the end as the sales consultant came to the house and talked me through all the options with the minimum of BS. I'm not a power engineer but I do have a technical background (I'm an applied mathematician) and know a bit of basic physics. Where he spoke about something I did know about it agreed with what I had found out elsewhere. Price was not a major factor as all installers were pretty similar in their quotes.
Once the decision was made ordering and installation were pretty painless. The installers showed up on time, did the job and left behind very little mess.
The only thing I feel was a little casual was the layout of the panels on the roof. I think a bit more time exploring other configurations would convince me that what we've got is optimal for our situation.
Two minor wrinkles during installation process:
1. Western Power hadn't installed the smart meter by the time the solar went in which meant I couldn't switch it on! New meter went in the next day so it's no big deal and the delay is not due to Perth Solar Force.
2. I wasn't given access to the SolarEdge Monitoring data until I followed up a couple of weeks later. I was meant to get this information on the day of installation but it slipped through the net.
Neither of these issues are deal breakers.
System is working well - I've getting 43kWh per day on a good day.
Tried to find out about extended warranty but whilst included in the sales pitch no follow up when queried. Office didn’t know and salesman’s never responded ????. Had hoped for more given the time spent on the sell in, shame about the follow up ! Show additional information
Nathan from Perth Solar Force listened to and answered all of my questions in a way that gave me confidence in his knowledge of the solar industry and solar installations. I was able to select a system that meets our needs now and into the foreseeable future, when I plan to add a battery to the system when it is economical to do so. Jordan and his installation team arrived on the appointed day and time, and explained what they were about to do. We selected an appropriate and protected spot for the inverter, and Jordan and his team began the installation. They were professional, skilled and courteous in their approach to their work. Because of the pitch of the roof, they spent several hours installing the 14-panels on the roof, and cleaned up thoroughly after they were finished. Not only does the system work well and meet all my expectations, what's on the roof is also aesthetically pleasing. It's easy for me to recommend that you approach Perth Solar Force if you're wanting to go solar. Show additional information