• With 1000’s of Customer Reviews

Perth Solar Force Reviews

About Perth Solar Force, Solar Installers

Perth Solar Force is a leading provider of solar energy systems in Western Australia for both residential and commercial applications. We are WA owned and operated with our head office located at 7 Bombardier Road, Wangara WA 6065. Perth Solar Force provides end-to-end solar solutions for both residential and commercial applications.

The Perth Solar Force staff have more than 40 years combined experience in Electrical, Electrical Logistics, Solar installations, Management, Solar Electrical and People Management. We are intent on bettering all of our competitors not only on price but also on quality workmanship, customer service and only using the most reliable quality products. We will never over promise or under deliver. With a friendly customer service team based right here in Western Australia, you can rest assured that any assistance you may need is only a phone call away.

Perth Solar Force offers finance and leasing options for businesses, and can make their solar investment cash flow neutral. These are just some of the reasons Perth Solar Force has been a top choice for commercial solar power in Western Australia. We provide systems that make your cash flow positive from day one for $0 deposit.

Perth Solar Force only uses the most reputable quality products through Australia’s largest solar providers. This allows us to introduce the latest advancements in technology from around the world and gives you a greater range of choice to suit your needs. We accommodate all kinds of requirements, whether it is residential, small business or large commercial, we have solution for every type of solar need.

Perth Solar Force Solar Reviews

Found the website amazing and helped me choose the best product I think/hope. Helped me ask the right questions and hopefully get the system that is the best for me.
Perth solar force were great and it was installed earlier than expected and with no hassle . Quick and easy really helpful
Great service from everyone, from salesperson to installation & office staff. Will recommend to my friends who are also going to go solar.
Thank you for your help with quotes.
I dealt with Glen Smyth from Perth Solar force who provided a detailed overview of the proposed 5kW system consisting of 24 Jinko panels and a Goodwe inverter. Glens product knowledge and professionalism throughout the procurement, installation and support of the system was remarkable.
Glen was very clear in explaining exactly what is included in the price and any additional costs. Not once did I feel pushed in any particular direction during panel and inverter product selection.
The installation was clean and simple and both the electrician and panel installer were open to suggestions when discussing options for solar panel layout on roof.
Within the first two weeks it was apparent the Goodwe inverter installed was not performing as expected. Having contacted Glen to report the issue, Aaron came around immediately to investigate. Aaron tried to make some technical changes but was unsuccessful. Perth Solar Force were kind enough to replace the inverter with a brand-new unit at no additional cost and compensate me with a $100 gift voucher for the inconvenience caused. Fantastic customer service not often experienced amongst trades here in Perth. Keep up the good work guys!
It all went pretty smoothly. Perth Solar force got my business in the end as the sales consultant came to the house and talked me through all the options with the minimum of BS. I'm not a power engineer but I do have a technical background (I'm an applied mathematician) and know a bit of basic physics. Where he spoke about something I did know about it agreed with what I had found out elsewhere. Price was not a major factor as all installers were pretty similar in their quotes.
Once the decision was made ordering and installation were pretty painless. The installers showed up on time, did the job and left behind very little mess.
The only thing I feel was a little casual was the layout of the panels on the roof. I think a bit more time exploring other configurations would convince me that what we've got is optimal for our situation.
Two minor wrinkles during installation process:
1. Western Power hadn't installed the smart meter by the time the solar went in which meant I couldn't switch it on! New meter went in the next day so it's no big deal and the delay is not due to Perth Solar Force.
2. I wasn't given access to the SolarEdge Monitoring data until I followed up a couple of weeks later. I was meant to get this information on the day of installation but it slipped through the net.
Neither of these issues are deal breakers.
System is working well - I've getting 43kWh per day on a good day.
Tried to find out about extended warranty but whilst included in the sales pitch no follow up when queried. Office didn’t know and salesman’s never responded ????. Had hoped for more given the time spent on the sell in, shame about the follow up ! Show additional information
Nathan from Perth Solar Force listened to and answered all of my questions in a way that gave me confidence in his knowledge of the solar industry and solar installations. I was able to select a system that meets our needs now and into the foreseeable future, when I plan to add a battery to the system when it is economical to do so. Jordan and his installation team arrived on the appointed day and time, and explained what they were about to do. We selected an appropriate and protected spot for the inverter, and Jordan and his team began the installation. They were professional, skilled and courteous in their approach to their work. Because of the pitch of the roof, they spent several hours installing the 14-panels on the roof, and cleaned up thoroughly after they were finished. Not only does the system work well and meet all my expectations, what's on the roof is also aesthetically pleasing. It's easy for me to recommend that you approach Perth Solar Force if you're wanting to go solar. Show additional information
Glen the sales person was very helpful and Listened to my specific needs and preferences. We ended up installing 4 solar systems through Perth Solar force, 3 on properties we own and one on my Mother in Laws Place. All installs went smoothly and the trades people were considerate, efficient and consultative. Professional on the whole and it was a pleasant experience. Our 5 kW Systems are regularly contributing 40 kWh per day Plus and the average since the time of install now nearly 3 weeks ago is probably about 38 kWh per day taking into account a few cloudy days. On the whole we are very happy and feel that we have received a Good Value Product, with Good service for a Very reasonable price.... Happy Customers Show additional information
I would highly recommended Perth Solar Force, they meet all our expectations and made our solar experience very enjoyable. There friendly service is endless and professional. Show additional information
Still too early to see results as I haven't had my first account yet, but from the App. it seems to produce up to 4000 each day which I am assuming is 40 kWs and we were only averaging about 14 or 15 in our use before this. I could have almost put in
fantastic for each of the answers above!
Sales person was prompt, explained everything in simple English and I didn't feel patronised or that I was asking dumb questions.

Installers were on time and left the job neat and tidy (and took the packaging away!)

After sales was excellent and immediate response to some questions I had.

So far everything working as promised. Ultimate test will be our 1st full solar bill
Will get installed late December Show additional information
Very happy with our installation from Perth Solar Force, they have been a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. Would highly recommend their services. Show additional information
The system was quoted to produce 34 units on a sunny day. The first sunny day produced 41 units. Show additional information
Perth Solar Force kept me informed of what was happening and made a follow up call regarding performance of system. Nathan was very knowledgeable about the products and industry trends Show additional information
My house is older and they had a few issues.

The issues were dealt with promptly and did not cost me extra

Very satisfied!
From when the request went into Solar Quotes to when Perth Solar Force, Glen, was only a few days. they provided detailed quotes and different options for the system. interest free payments and good pricing. went for 6.5kw of Jinko panels on a 5kw Goodwe inverter. Discussed more expensive inverters but they are the same inefficiencies and warranties so if the Goodwe goes after 5 years it is a lot less to replace. They have local support and servicing. Installers arrived at 7:30am they were done cleaned up and packed away by 1pm! 20kWh made that day. System is making around 44kWh each day. Good experience easy and would recommend to anyone. Just have to remember to change energy usage habits to during the day ie. dishwasher, a/c's etc. Show additional information
I live in the bullsbrook area and I got a 5kw inverter with 6.5kw of pannel package installed about 5 months ago from Perth Solar Force..
From meeting Luke the salesman, installation and support ive been very impressed. They answered every question i had and were very professional. The inverter i got is a Goodwe and the pannels are jinko both are Chinese bands, to be honest i had my doubts but ive been blown away by how well my system has been working and the output im getting.
My bill averaged $300-$350 in the winter months that came down to $130ish, my last bill was $70.
During the cooler months i was getting 400-500 kwh of output last month (August) it pumped out 1.03 Mwh. I cant wait to see what ill get during the peak of summer. Even though the rebate is 7c per extra unit put back into the grid ive still been getting a $70-$90 credit on my bill.
Yes i do acknowledge that solar is not for everyone, its free power during the day and when power hungry appliances get used it needs to be in this time, but for me personally with a young family whos home during the day its perfect.

Thanks again to the guys from Perth Solar Force
Our system is being installed as I type this email. The salesman was patient, professional and was happy to answer the huge amount of question i had.
The installers are professional, polite and as I type doing a great job.
The installer being a qualified electrician is also happy to discuss the installation as we go.
We are located 600km from Perth, so finding some one who would do the work wasn't easy. Perth Solar Force (PSF) were the cheapest by $800 for the same system, they even cover any travel for the warranty. Due to our location we went for a bottom end of the best inverter (the only reason for four stars). They were very very help full in planning the system and we were able to get a good idea of the best set up for the system by sending photos by emailed.
I rang a couple of times to ask extra questions and they were happy to answer them all and wait an extra couple of weeks while we waited for an other quote.
They come on the day they booked and had it up and running and checked out on that day. The installation was clean and well finished. I only had to meet them for about 30 min at the start to finalize the install set up. By the time I got home from work they had gone and run through the wireless setup with my wife and lit was a breeze to connect the computer and app on the phone.
After about two weeks we seem to be getting a lot of inverter errors so I sent an email over the weekend asking if someone could look into it on the Monday. I got a reply that weekend and a phone call from there office on the Monday to get some details. On the Tuesday I got a phone call from one of the technicians confirming that there was a problem which he believed would be fixed with a software update. The following day the errors stopped around midday and there hasn't been a problem since.
The system is putting out more power than ever and we would not hesitate to recommend this company.

Well done PSF and great service for remote areas.
Yes others on your list should not bag out their competitors. Very poor form. Show additional information
Arrived on time. Finished within estimated time. The workmen were a bit unlucky that their boss was sick so had to ask me where everything was to go. Apart from that all good. It means I can use my pol pump all summer and enjoy the pool virtually free. Show additional information