Perth Solar Force

• All in-house CEC qualified electricians
  • Over 20,000 systems installed - Over 400,000 panels
  • Installing 250+ jobs a month, over 3,000 a year
  • Wealth of experience & over 30 years combined experience
  • Elite market leading products (inverters, panels, batteries & EV chargers) all with top warranties
  • All installs are monitored and come with a 5-year savings guarantee

GERALDTON

• Solar Force started in 2013 and now #1 Solar Retailer in Western Australia
  • Local office and warehouse in Wangara, Geraldton and Bunbury (showroom located in Wangara)
  • All in-house local employees, including CEC qualified electricians
  • Clean Energy Council approved Solar Retailer
  • Elite market leading products (inverters, panels & batteries) all with top warranties
  • Goodwe, Sofar, SolarEdge, SMA, Huawei and Tesla preferred local partners

• Goodwe, Sofar, SolarEdge, SMA, Huawei and Tesla preferred local partners
  • All installs are monitored and come with a 5-year savings guarantee*
  • Solar Force have installed over 20,000 systems - Over 400,000 panels
  • Solar Force are installing 250+ jobs a month, over 3,000 a year

Reviewers report paying: $3,800 - $8,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

The views expressed by reviewers are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of Peacock Media Group, which makes no representations as to the accuracy of the reviews. For our full disclaimer and further information, see our Terms of Use and our Review Guidelines.

Perth Solar Force Reviews (542)

Very happy customer!

The quoting service was great, very informative and able to answer all our questions. They offered a few options with regards to panels and inverters, and (after a bit of additional checking on our part) I think we were able to make a smart choice balancing quality and price.

Our property is shaded significantly by a nearby tree, and when quoting and during installation we had some good discussions about the best place to position the panels to maximise our power generation.

The installation itself was smooth and no trouble - the power only needed to be off for about 30 minutes during the process, and the guys cleaned up after themselves. The panels look good on the roof - neatly installed. I've already recommended them to a couple of friends considering installing a new solar panel system.

Happy so far

Solar force have so far been easy to deal with. (System yet to be installed)
Sales rep was clear outlining process.
Pricing options were provided.
Quotes were higher in comparison to others, (few $hundred) however selected as the supplier as there seemed to be no issues/ additional cost addressing installation requirements on the house.
(Hopefully the installation goes smoothly)

Happy with system

From quotes to install great communication
Good system
Would highly recommend Perth Solar Force.
Thanks

Quality install from quality installer

Big thank you to all the team at Perth Solar Force and special thanks to Adrian and Jack for such a great job done.
Right from the start Neville's communication was exceptional and experience in structuring our panels to gain best available solar was outstanding.
This is my 2nd property using Perth Solar Force, this install was equally as impressive as the 1st.
Adrian and Jack turned up early on the day promised and worked tirelessly all day with no complaints despite it ending up a trickier than expected install.
Excellent quality product, well priced and great workmanship. Thank you all so much.

Excellent service

We had an excellent experience from the quote to the final connection. Glen was very informative with the quote and let us know everything we needed to know. The installation was exactly on time, they were clean and efficient and very polite and kept us informed of what they were doing at the time. The customer service was also excellent as I needed to reconfigure the wifi after a power outage and i was sent an instruction sheet straight away to reset it. Very happy with the after service.Thank you.

Professional

Solar force was only company to contact me. Their interactions with me was as what I expect from a good company which was refreshing these days. Installation was top class by the crew that came out. My one down size in service is because I received a unidentified TEXT message to sign a stc form? On opening the form there was NO identifier on there that told me this was Solar Force which is the only identity I have been dealing with? I had to call Solar force and request if it was from them that they needed to send the form to me again so I could verify this was no scam. That was a step that detracted from an otherwise good experience.

Highly Recommended

The entire process with Solar Force was professional on their part and easy for me.
Glen turned up on time, answered every question, was honest about the expected returns from the system and the new rules around solar.
The back office crew were efficient and helpful, as there are a few forms etc to fill in and preparations to make for the install.
The install team were punctual, tidy and polite, and made sure everything was spot on before they left and that I knew how to work the app.
Solar Force wasn't the cheapest quote I received, but their main selling point for me was that they have been around for many years and all the feedback indicated that on the rare occasion something goes wrong with a system, they will come and fix it with minimal hassle.

Very knowledgeable salesperson and excellent installers

1) The sales/quoting process was very efficient and in line with what I asked for.
2) The installers were exactly on time, efficient and polite and there were no problems at all during the whole installation process.
3) I had an existing 5 kw solar system with a single phase grid connection. The new system has a 3 phase grid connection and also in-house consumption metering. There was no problem at all, the installing company organised everything and I had nothing to do with the whole process.

Very efficient process with good customer satisfaction

Sales quoting by both suppliers was good. Advice from my son in the industry in Indonesia helped determine which quote accepted
Installation was smooth, polite tidy and punctual staff
Grid connection details were efficiently arranged and system is working to expectations

Perth Solar force

The sales process was nice and easy and install was quick and clean

Good value and good service.

The original quote was similar to 4 other quotes but with better rated products. While considering the quotes they came back with a special offer which did the deal. The installers showed up on time and completed the install with no issues. Good communication throughout.

Check your gutters after installation!

Got a few quotes from a few solar companies at the time. We sat on our quotes for awhile until we had the sales rep solar force call us to offer a couple more solar panels for free due to being overstocked. We were going to use them anyway because they were competitive in price and local in WA. Was happy with the service and sales rep. Cannot say the same for the installers.

System worked for 1 whole day when it kept switching off. It was a weekend when it happened and offices weren't open, could've been after hours also but had to wait until Monday. Tech was sent out a couple of days later and I wasn't very impressed that it was literally installed and not working. Found the installers didn't connect the isolation switch properly so was a quick fix but very annoying. No issues with the system after that however when my next neighbour got his solar panels installed a year later he tells us his installers told him to tell us that our installers had left all their metal offcuts on our roof. My husband climbed the roof the next day and got over 50 peices of metal offcuts from our roof, gutters and between the panels that those lazy installers left. Would recommend you check your roof to make sure they've cleaned up themselves and taken their garbage with them!

Great Solar Installer with Excellent Service

The sales and quote process was great. I had someone visit my house to provide a quote on site. I also had the option (though didn't choose to) of visiting a showroom to see the products before I chose a system.

The installers were very punctual, polite and professional. They explained what they were doing, confirmed what was being installed, and left everything neat and tidy.

Everything required for grid connection (permits, etc.) was organised by Perth Solar Force so that all I had to do was choose my preferred system, sign some documents, and pay for the install. It was really easy.

Original Review on 24-07-2021:

Solar force to be reckoned with!

Incredible Sales / Quoting
A sales person who first educated us on options and set realistic expectation. Second, listened to our particular needs and future options such as battery backup and charging of EV Car. Third, proposing a solution to match our solar / budget limitation.
Great team of guys, punctual, polite, tide, professional and again educational.
Customer service
Only just completed install so will catch up on service next week. Expectation are high based on previous experiences.

8 months later we asked Alan: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

12 months after installation we have confirmed that we made the right decision and the system has exceeded our expectations in savings. To combine with the solar installation we bought an electric car which we only charge in peak solar production times. We have calculated that with our savings over 3 years we will be able to afford a cruise through WA's Kimberly.

Great value for money

The quoting process was quite good, had a good, open and informative discussion with the very friendly sales guy who did not put any pressure on to follow through. I have East/West facing roof and am on the eastern side of a hill with a 2 story house to my west and some trees to the west so I was keen on having most of my panels on the eastern roof. Sales guy suggested an 8/10 split the with majority on the west and having done some assessment of shade assured me this wouldn't be an issue and said I would want more west facing to run AC in the afternoon. This seemed fair and we left with that agreement. After talking to the next installer who said I should go all east facing because I absolutely did not want any shading I became hesitant with that plan, and figured I don't use my AC too often anyway so when the installers arrived I asked them to swap the 8/10 split to have the 10 on the eastern roof, sighting the shading issues on the western side. They were happy to do this. The only thing I was a little bit disappointed in was after that the installers had a section of western roof where they had some room to go either north or south and they put it right next to a tree on the western side. All this meant is it starts to get shade about an hour or so earlier than if they put it on the northern side of that roof face, however it's still only affected after about 4pm when productivity is already dropping quickly. I think overall it's still all working very well and the installers were otherwise very friendly and efficient, they were in and out in about 3 hours. On a good day I'm still producing up around 36kwh for the day with just under 5kwh from about 10am to 2pm. It easily covers my pool pump and other appliances such as washing machine and dishwasher, and usually my AC (which is very old and inefficient). Mostly I have plenty of spare capacity and I like that the east/west split flattens the productivity curve giving me more usable power throughout the day.

Great system

Install was very easy and smooth. Very helpful guys and system is up and working straight away

Original Review on 06-07-2021:

Fair and reasonable

Good service and quick response to amended issues. Would recommend to others. Thanks for assistance Finn. Original ratings

8 months later we asked David: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Not sold to specs as sales instructed.
As for sleazy sales guy, I should have exited him from my property within 5 minutes due to his rude manor.

Solar Force Install

I found the process of getting quotes and comparing options quite stressful - it's clearly a competitive market and the sales teams are often quite pushy. I got quotes from around 6 solar installers and ended up going with Solar Force.

I did have some concerns when the written quote came back with a different brand of panel to the ones I had discussed (and received a verbal quote on) from the salesman. Similarly, when the crew came to install the panels they had the Sunport Panels on their truck, not JA panels as had been agreed - I'm really glad I checked that before they were installed.

The fellas who installed the system were very professional and moved quickly, giving me updates on any minor adjustments that needed to be made.

Very professional!

Prompt, professional service. Right from the beginning to the final install everything went very smoothly. They even took away an old tv antenna for free.

Neat job

The guys turned up on time
They were pleasant
Did a neat job and cleaned up their mess
Happy customer
I would recommend them
Cheers Nes

Professional Service

Perth Solar Force were fantastic. Gave us an in personal consultult ran us through all our options and came up with a good solution for our home. They probably aren't the cheapest but by no means expensive either - and I'm happy to pay for a professional service. The installer was fantastic, spent time discussing our needs and setup our panels for easy future expansion. Would highly recommend to anyone considering using their services.

Great product, great service

Sales person was professional and clearly knew what he was talking about.

Price wasn't the cheapest, nor the most expensive, but with products, warranty, and finance we felt it was the beat deal.

Installation was smooth. Installers turned up on time, and took us through everything we needed to know.

Really happy with the whole experience.

Simple system that is just right for my house

Simple process with a friendly sales consultant. I was guided to choose the system best for my needs, no upselling to more complex and expensive components.

Reputable local company who backs their work and products.

Great after sales support and longest warranty on workmanship. Excellent installation - the guys were polite, knowledgeable and efficient. They took care to do a neat job. The panels and inverter look great and are working really well.

Going beyond the basics

All the salespeople I dealt with were knowledgeable but loyal to their own brands and ideas of what suited the house. One favoured a large array, one small and the one I took which was in between.
I was informed by text/email of what the process involved and was tasked with finding spare roof tiles, with suggested sources, though none were used.
I was only contacted when something needed to happen, like paying a deposit, and thoroughly briefed on what to do on installation.

Quick and easy

The sales guy was friendly and not at all pushy.
He's much better at his job than the salesmen from the two other companies i got quotes from (One was more interested in discussing who he was competing against the other didn't even bother to come to my house he just emailed me a generic quote.)

There were 3 installers.
They arrived on time and got straight to work.
They were very quick and clearly very experienced at what they were doing.
The system went live barely 3 hours after they started and when they were gone the only evidence that they'd even been there in the first place was my shiny new solar system.

The entire process from start to finish was trouble free.
I would absolutely recommend them to anyone.

Very helpful initial consultation, great installation.

The initial quoting went very well. Perth Solar Force were very professional. In all fairness, so were the other companies recommended by Solar Quotes.
Perth Solar Force were very good and made sure our meter was upgraded prior to the install. This happened quickly and efficiently. Perth Solar Force dealt with Western Power/Synergy so I had no extra work to do.

Perth Solar Force advised in plenty of time that we we would need extra tiles so we were able to arrange this with little stress.
Perth Solar Force gave us plenty of advance notification of an install date at the same time, there was only a relatively short wait between ordering and installation.

The installation crew arrived punctually and finished the installation in a morning. They left no mess, they were very polite and professional and the system has worked with no faults for the 10 days since installing.

Original Review on 17-05-2021:

Highly Professional Installation

The sales/quoting process was professional, complete and empathetic to our needs.

The installation was on schedule, gear was tradesman like and suited to the task. We have brittle terracotta tiles and although the installers did not break any tiles, they replaced three previously damaged tiles from our tile store.

The entire installation and associated administrative matters were handled by Perth Solar Force with no fuss and everything took place smoothly on time.

8 months later we asked Andrew: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Sort of! It is becoming apparent to me that the installation of a battery is likely to be a necessary feature to capture the capacity of the PV system as the seller's pricing structure is changing from kWh consumed to principally service charges with power consumption being merely component of revenue. We generate far more power than we consume and de-connecting ourselves from the power network other than an "insurance" component makes more sense to me as a consumer and very probably to the utility as well. I am still working on this because I am only now receiving accounts which reflect the system costs after various State Government interventions. I would much like to have a conversation with SolarQuotes on the matter and the public policy implications.

Great Site team

Installation team were great on the day and the installation appears very neat and tidy. System up and running with the monitoring app. All round a great experience - so looking forward to when batteries are a financially sound option!!

Original Review on 10-05-2021:

Only Company to send a Rep. out to talk to me about options and check the site

Installers on time and completed within the estimated time, only cracked one tile.
They cleaned up and took the used packaging.
Took time to explain the operation of the system

8 months later we asked Michael: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes, no problems

Highly recommended!

Was a quick installation and very professional. The customer service team is amazing with the questions we had. Can not recommend enough 10/10

Good product but not happy with installers!

Salesman was very good, however the two installers let the company down by blasting in appropriate music whilst working. I was working from home at the time and had to ask them to turn the music down. I was also not informed I needed a new meter box installed by Western Power. Guy turned up unannounced and advised he needed to turn the power off for 30 mins, which I couldn’t do at the time so had to reschedule. So my newly installed solar was not being registered for 4 weeks. Very badly organised!

Professional, friendly and the team provided us with confidence in their solution from quote to activation

The sales consultant arrived on time as advised, provided great advice on product types and a cost effective solution.
We especially liked that they were the local representative and support for the inverter as the heart of the system.
We subsequently placed an order after comparing other quotes, but felt confidant in our choice with Perth Solar given their easy and informative dealings with us.
We then received timely updates on installation with the team arriving as advised and completing in an efficient and professional manner.

Great Installation

A quote was arranged within a few days of first contact. The process was friendly and informative with easy to understand explanations of the costing, performance and benefits of four choices of system.

The installation team arrived on time and more information was gained about the positioning benefits of the solar panels which were installed on four aspects of the roof due to the shape of the house. The team were experienced and polite, made an excellent job of the panels and inverter installation, and removed all the packing and waste material at the finish.

The customer service was excellent, and the grid connection was all taken care of as part of the installation process.

I would highly recommend Perth Solar Force for your system installation.

Excellent Service

We were happy with the installation of solar and a heat pump last year and noticed that our gas consumption had dropped to about two dollars a month.
A month or so ago we noticed that there was a leak in the roof where the solar panels had been installed. I was amazed at Perth Solar Forces' positive attitude and they had someone out the following day to attend to a broken tile. They have since had the ceiling painted as well.
I am not used to service like this and it is my pleasure to extend a five star rating to Perth Solar Force.

Happy Customers

Solar Force provided professional, knowledgeable service and quality installation. I happily recommend.

Original Review on 21-03-2021:

Great job, very efficient.

Informative and casual.
Very well, fast, clean, polite.
Yes, all done correctly.

8 months later we asked Alex: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes it has, saving money at last.

Fantastic customer service

They called me to report a fault and then came and replaced the inverter under warranty. If it wasn't for their excellent customer service I wouldn't have known I had a problem. Repair was fast and covered by warranty. I highly recommend.

Perth Solar Force

I obtained 5 quotes, 3 quotes were very comparable but ultimately I wanted to support an established WA company and was impressed with the information provided at the on-site consultation and they advised the panels from our old system would be recycled ?? and the finance option was very straightforward. The system was installed by there own installers. The system was installed within 2 weeks of us signing up. Overall very satisfied.

Fabulous Company from start to finish

From start to finish the service was exceptional. Kevin Wilson, our salesman, talked everything through and answered all our questions. We were not pressured in any way and the ordering of the system and communication updates from the office was easy and fast, from sales visit to installation was only 15 days.

The installation by Brad and Josh was extremely professional, thorough and very tidy. The guys were polite and worked diligently and efficiently. The whole process, from start to finish, was seamless and the workmanship at an exceptional level. I have no hesitation in highly recommending Perth Solar.

Exceptional customer service

Couldn’t have asked for more from the team, right from the start everyone was informative and more than too happy to accomodate our requirements. Fantastic old fashioned customer service at a exceptionally good price. The lads who installed where extremely polite and very experienced.

Happy Customer

Sales quoting was precise and helpful with no pressure
Installation went well kept me updated and did a great job an were on time agreed. Office kept me informed

Original Review on 05-02-2021:

Great Install. Very happy.

I requested quotes from a few Solar companies. Most of these didn’t even come out to our property, they used Google Earth (I assume) digitally drew a line of panels on this, and then emailed it to me with a quote price.

Sales person, Daryl, from Perth Solar Force came out to the house, assessed how the sun moved across our roof, and where our trees would cast shade throughout the day. Then with my input, Daryl made a plan of where to put the panels for max efficiency. Daryl explained inverters to me and discussed different panel and inverter choices, he then did up two plans for my husband and I to discuss and select from.
The office staff were fantastic with their communication and support.
The install crew were efficient, polite, neat and very professional.
Perth Solar Force weren’t the cheapest option we were presented, but they were affordable, professional and their customer service is amazing. I have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone.

9 months later we asked April: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

I’m very impressed with the system we purchased.

Professional company, easy to deal with, not pushy.

From the visit/information session right down to the install and follow up, I cannot fault Perth Solar Force.

Original Review on 23-12-2020:

Met expectations

I found Perth Solar Force to be reliable with good customer focus. They explained the benefits of solar and the different options in a clear and easy to understand manner. They weren't pushy. I liked that they sent a technician to the house to plan the installation before the installation day (others would charge extra for that). The products they install are good quality and reasonably priced. There was a long wait for installation due to high demand. The installation wasn't flawless but they corrected all identified issues quickly and without fuss. Original ratings

9 months later we asked John: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

System has been running for almost a year without any issues.

Excellent service.

Keashia came to look at our existing 1.5kW 9 year old system and quote a replacement. An extremely confident and knowledgeable young lady had answers for everything I asked, submitted the quote and left us alone - no pressure, we accepted the quote and received calls and emails re the expected delivery date.

The crew of Andy, Tani and Steve arrived just after 7am on a freezing rainy morning and got stuck into removing the old system and installing the new. Once complete I was shown the equipment and had a run through with the software app by Andy.

PSF looked after grid connection and I received an Electrical Safety Certificate by email.

Very simple process from quote to install

Quoted on the Monday finance approved the next day and installed Thursday (due to a cancellation for forecast weather)
Installation guys were on time and finished by 12 , very professional

Very happy with my solar installation

Perth Solar force was great from quote to installation. I have a 30 degree pitch roof which, unlike other companies I asked for quotes from, was no problem for perth solar force. Very happy with the whole process.

It's time

Solar force was the only supplier that sounded genuine.
The initial estimate and home visit was very professional.
the installation went very smoothly with two extremely helpful installers who actually moved for me some items i had fixed to the wall where the inverter needed to be housed.

So at the moment I am happy and have started to make money!!

Excellent to deal, great customer services!

From the sales and quoting process through to the install and after sales services, Perth Solar Force have been brilliant to deal with. All communication has been spot on and very accommodating with changes (my end) due to COVID restrictions. This is the fifth install through PSF by my (extended) family and they came highly recommended through a closed social media group. I would definitely recommend Perth Solar Force! Have not included price for privacy, plus every quote will be different.