Perth Solar Force

• Clean Energy Council approved Solar Retailer
  • Over 5,000 systems installed - Over 100,000 panels
  • Installing 200+ jobs a month, over 2,000 a year
  • Wealth of experience & over 30 years combined experience
  • Elite market leading products all with top warranties
  • All installs include a 10 year workmanship warranty
  • $1,000 a year saving guarantee*
  • Finance options available with $0 deposit

Reviewers report paying: $3,200 - $7,500 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Perth Solar Force Reviews (507)

Exceptional customer service

Couldn’t have asked for more from the team, right from the start everyone was informative and more than too happy to accomodate our requirements. Fantastic old fashioned customer service at a exceptionally good price. The lads who installed where extremely polite and very experienced.

Happy Customer

Sales quoting was precise and helpful with no pressure
Installation went well kept me updated and did a great job an were on time agreed. Office kept me informed

Original Review on 05-02-2021:

Great Install. Very happy.

I requested quotes from a few Solar companies. Most of these didn’t even come out to our property, they used Google Earth (I assume) digitally drew a line of panels on this, and then emailed it to me with a quote price.

Sales person, Daryl, from Perth Solar Force came out to the house, assessed how the sun moved across our roof, and where our trees would cast shade throughout the day. Then with my input, Daryl made a plan of where to put the panels for max efficiency. Daryl explained inverters to me and discussed different panel and inverter choices, he then did up two plans for my husband and I to discuss and select from.
The office staff were fantastic with their communication and support.
The install crew were efficient, polite, neat and very professional.
Perth Solar Force weren’t the cheapest option we were presented, but they were affordable, professional and their customer service is amazing. I have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone.

9 months later we asked April: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

I’m very impressed with the system we purchased.

Professional company, easy to deal with, not pushy.

From the visit/information session right down to the install and follow up, I cannot fault Perth Solar Force.

Original Review on 23-12-2020:

Met expectations

I found Perth Solar Force to be reliable with good customer focus. They explained the benefits of solar and the different options in a clear and easy to understand manner. They weren't pushy. I liked that they sent a technician to the house to plan the installation before the installation day (others would charge extra for that). The products they install are good quality and reasonably priced. There was a long wait for installation due to high demand. The installation wasn't flawless but they corrected all identified issues quickly and without fuss. Original ratings

9 months later we asked John: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

System has been running for almost a year without any issues.

Excellent service.

Keashia came to look at our existing 1.5kW 9 year old system and quote a replacement. An extremely confident and knowledgeable young lady had answers for everything I asked, submitted the quote and left us alone - no pressure, we accepted the quote and received calls and emails re the expected delivery date.

The crew of Andy, Tani and Steve arrived just after 7am on a freezing rainy morning and got stuck into removing the old system and installing the new. Once complete I was shown the equipment and had a run through with the software app by Andy.

PSF looked after grid connection and I received an Electrical Safety Certificate by email.

Very simple process from quote to install

Quoted on the Monday finance approved the next day and installed Thursday (due to a cancellation for forecast weather)
Installation guys were on time and finished by 12 , very professional

Very happy with my solar installation

Perth Solar force was great from quote to installation. I have a 30 degree pitch roof which, unlike other companies I asked for quotes from, was no problem for perth solar force. Very happy with the whole process.

It's time

Solar force was the only supplier that sounded genuine.
The initial estimate and home visit was very professional.
the installation went very smoothly with two extremely helpful installers who actually moved for me some items i had fixed to the wall where the inverter needed to be housed.

So at the moment I am happy and have started to make money!!

Solar force to be reckoned with!

Incredible Sales / Quoting
A sales person who first educated us on options and set realistic expectation. Second, listened to our particular needs and future options such as battery backup and charging of EV Car. Third, proposing a solution to match our solar / budget limitation.
Great team of guys, punctual, polite, tide, professional and again educational.
Customer service
Only just completed install so will catch up on service next week. Expectation are high based on previous experiences.

Excellent to deal, great customer services!

From the sales and quoting process through to the install and after sales services, Perth Solar Force have been brilliant to deal with. All communication has been spot on and very accommodating with changes (my end) due to COVID restrictions. This is the fifth install through PSF by my (extended) family and they came highly recommended through a closed social media group. I would definitely recommend Perth Solar Force! Have not included price for privacy, plus every quote will be different.

Very happy

Very happy great service great product technicians were very helpful and on time and polite

Installation punctual. Friendly and very tidy.

Sales service was efficient and friendly along with quick and punctual installation. An app was set up on our phone which is very informative by the installers.

Highly recommended

From the quoting to the installation everything was done professionally.
Its refreshing to find tradesmen who can deliver a professional installation without any problems.

Zero complaints. Great company.

Excellent sales. Didn't pressure me into purchasing. All staff were nice and professional.
Everything sorted on the day and have had no problems with the system.

Fair and reasonable

Good service and quick response to amended issues. Would recommend to others. Thanks for assistance Finn.

Professional service.

The whole process was made easy from start to finish. Neville went through different options with us and didn’t try to push us to purchase at all. He helped us find the best system for our house and our budget and was knowledgeable of the product. The two installers arrived on time, were extremely polite and efficient, working in the rain without complaint! They cleaned up after the work was completed and took the time to demonstrate the inverter and the app for me.

Thanks to the team at Perth Solar Force.

Original Review on 31-10-2020:

Very happy

Very informative quoting. Good quality components Job completed and grid connected with no issues. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Graham: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Like clockwork!

Quotation involved onsite survey as well as online maps plan.
Sales person was well informed and provided appropriate information, options and pros/cons.
Back-office processing was efficient.
Notified at every step of the way.
Installation on schedule and on time, cleaned up and took away all old parts and packaging.
Would recommend on this experience.
Time will tell about the quality of the components and workmanship of the installation.

We could not be any happier or satisfied with Perth Solar Force installation of our solar power unit. Very friendly, efficient and easy to work with.

Quoting process was super easy.
Installation was very professional, polite and friendly.
They arranged everything for us.
Financing was so easy with them.

Expert installer

Very knowledgeable sales person and the installers worked for the company I.e. they weren't subcontractors. Installers surveyed and measured the roof to ensure they could actually fit the proposed layout.

The installation team were exceptional

-quoting was pressure free and and very knowledgeable.

- installation was on time, friendly, organised, left the clean and explained the system.

- customer service was very good.

Did a good job for a reasonable price.

Perth Solar Force were flexible and responsive. Their quote was competitive and they didn't try to over-sell me stuff. The installers did a good job and ensured a tidy look at the front of the house while maximising panel efficiency.

Original Review on 15-10-2020:

Great experience overall

The quoting process was concise, factual and not pushy. Once the quote was accepted, we were advised of the time frame. Perth Solar Force contacted us twice again prior to installation, just to explain how the day would progress. The installers turned up exactly on time, explained every step and then went about the install with minimal fuss. They removed our old panels and inverter (no mean feat with our awkward 2 storey home!), installed the new system (Goodwe 5kW inverter and 20 Suntech 330W panels), helped set up the Wi-Fi app on my phone and took away all the rubbish. They are very knowledgeable, polite and professional guys. The system is already powering away and I am impressed at how silent the Goodwe inverter is. I would definitely recommend PSF to anyone wanting a solar system installed in Perth. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Natalie: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Absolutely performing as expected. Very pleased.

Awesome company, from start to finish.

Perth Solar Force were outstanding to deal with from the initial quoting and sales process right though to installation and when the system was up and running on the day.
The sales and quoting carried out by Neville was informative and gave me more than one option to consider.
The installation team led by Max were experienced in what they were doing and discussed the what and how with me before progressing.
Highly recommend. Awesome.

Original Review on 23-09-2020:

no hassles quality workmanship

Very professional. Tidy & punctual. Everything was done that needed to be done. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Peter: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Great all the way along the process

From the sales process to installation the Perth Solar Force Team were fantastic. Process was quick and organised. Would highly recommend them

Highly Professional Installation

The sales/quoting process was professional, complete and empathetic to our needs.

The installation was on schedule, gear was tradesman like and suited to the task. We have brittle terracotta tiles and although the installers did not break any tiles, they replaced three previously damaged tiles from our tile store.

The entire installation and associated administrative matters were handled by Perth Solar Force with no fuss and everything took place smoothly on time.

Original Review on 02-08-2020:

Perth Solar Force delivers.

The sales person was factual, explained well, was well prepared. Everything was outlined clearly. There was no undue pressure. After the acceptance of the quote 4 weeks to installation was mentioned, but it actually happened a week sooner. The installation crew was very efficient, friendly and informative. I was impressed with the speed of installation. Explanations of the monitoring app were straightforward. The system as a whole is working beautifully! Original ratings

10 months later we asked Dirk: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes, it hasn't missed a beat since it was installed.

Excellent Service All Around

Perth Solar Force have installed 3 systems for my family. They have always been very competitively priced, with excellent service and installation and exemplary customer service before and after installation. Highly Recommended.

Original Review on 11-05-2020:

Informative Sales Process with Punctual & Engaging Installation

Sales process was informative on the types of panels and inverters available. Advised against purchasing batteries as these are currently not value for return on investment. Unfortunately due to the backlog of work, the installation was a fortnight later than targeted. Installation was seamless despite the challenging layout Original ratings

12 months later we asked James: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

We have had the system for just over a year now and have found the system to be quite reliable.

Due to the configuration of our two storey house and difficulty with attaching the solar panels to our Klip-Lok (26.5 degree) roof, we found the installation team provided practical solutions to the overcome such issues.

Bottom line is, with changing our power usage habits (i.e. using pool pump, air conditioner, washing machine and dishwasher during daylight hours) we have reduced our electricity power bills by $2,000 over the first year (when compared to the previous year).

Highly recommend use Solar Quotes to firstly research solar power and then obtain reliable quotes.

James & Amy
North Coogee, WA

Perth Solar Force! Brilliant!

We live in regional WA but only about 80 minutes from the Perth CBD. Of the 3 companies we sought quotes from only PSF was prepared to visit our property for a site inspection. That makes a big difference to regional people. PSF handled the whole process including liaising with Synergy and Western Power and from sign up to meter change and system turn on it was only 5 weeks. Brilliant!! We highly recommend Perth Solar Force.

Excellent installer

Very happy with Perth Solar Force from the time of getting the quote and to the installation. Everyone was very nice and professional.

Only Company to send a Rep. out to talk to me about options and check the site

Installers on time and completed within the estimated time, only cracked one tile.
They cleaned up and took the used packaging.
Took time to explain the operation of the system

Great experience from quote to installation.

The quote process went well. Salesman was knowledgeable. Perth Solar Force kept in touch regularly and were very good with the installation. Everything was left neat and tidy. The system has been functioning for 1.5 years now and not skipped a beat. Making some great savings on our usually quite large power bills.

Friendly staff with great communication all the way through.

Sales quoting process was explained in a way that is easy to understand.
Installation was on time. No mess left with friendly staff that explained everything they did before and after.
No problems with customer service. Once again efficient and friendly.

Fantastic Job Guys

Perth Solar Force we are very happy with the professional work you have done installing our solar panel's sale rep and
tradies were very polite very tidy well done guys. Would highly recommend Perth Solar Force to our friends.
Looking forwards for the saving.
Mark & Risha

Great all around service

From the initial consultation to the installation, Perth Solar Force were amazing
We received emails and SMS messages after every phone call and visit to confirm what was discussed and what actions had taken place
They were recommended to us by a family member when our initial consultation with another company raised some red flags. We would recommend them to anyone looking to instal solar who either doesn’t have a lot of knowledge about solar or is looking for a trustworthy business

System was installed on time by an experienced and efficient crew.

PSF sent a pleasant, non pushy salesperson to personally asses our property and discuss the various options available, he provided a competitive quote.
The installation crew of two arrived early and were polite and efficient throughout the 6 hour process.
The connection and monitoring app were conducted and explained in some detail to my complete satisfaction.

Excellent installation

Very impressed with the friendly and professional service from all involved throughout the process.

Fantastic team

I was very happy with Glen. He was very knowledgeable, polite and answered all my questions. Perth solar force installed my solar system earlier than I had expected. The young man (Callum?) who installed the system installed it very efficiently and relatively quiet. He was also very helpful in stalling the app on my phone and explaining it. I have already recommended Glen and his team to friends or anyone else wanting to know about solar panels.

Great experience

Great experience with Perth solar force. They did what they said they will do.

Professional Team

A great experience from start to finish.
Very professional team.
Can definitely recommend!!!

Very professional organisation

Very clear and informative.
The installers were punctual, very polite and removed everything after they finished.

Very professional, from initial meeting, answering questions to install – highly recommended.

Fantastic Installation. Great value-for-money product.

Very happy with the entire service from quotation right through to installation and system set-up. It was very clear what I was purchasing and what the benefits would be. I'm pleased with the site survey that identified some pre-work that was required to make adequate roof space. The installation and scaffold team were excellent. Polite and efficient throughout. They were punctual and finished the job early. The only downside was that the delivery team failed to drop off the inverter which meant completion of the job was not possible until a few days later and even then it was not possible to install the consumption monitor due to the weather (but we can't control that).

Customer Service was in general excellent. The team (both at the job-site and later over the phone) were quick to apologize for the inverter being returned to the warehouse and quick to organize a new installation date. My only quibble was that I was not told that I would not get access to the SolarEdge Monitoring App until the consumption monitor work was completed. I fully understand why as they would want to hand over a fully commissioned system but it would have been nice to be updated.

Now I'm all set-up with a new toy to play with. Thanks Perth Solar Force.

Good, neat and timely installation.

Sales person was very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.
Installation neath and quick.

Fantastic job.

Nice work

Sales information was clear and transparent with attentive and helpful follow up.
Installation was efficient.
We’re happy it was arranged quickly without fuss for a good price.

Best solar system

The whole process of meeting with the sales agent, installation of the system including connecting to the grid and quality of the system was excellent.
All the Perth Solar Force workers were punctual, polite and very helpful.

Excellent

Very happy with the overall process. There seem to be a number of untrusted suppliers in this area and using Solar Quotes helped screen those suppliers