Perth Solar Force Reviews

About Perth Solar Force, Solar Installers

Perth Solar Force
Platinum Partner
Perth Solar Force is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 53 792 174 890  ABN active since 09 Sep 2016 | The Trustee For Blasko Enterprises Unit Trust
ACN: 615 116 142  ACN active since 30 Sep 2016 | Blasko Enterprises Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
WA: EC 12770 Blasko Enterprises Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $2,999 - $8,500 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

• WA Owned, WA Run, WA Operated
  • Clean Energy Council approved Solar Retailer
  • Over 5,000 systems installed - Over 100,000 panels
  • Installing 200+ jobs a month, over 2,000 a year
  • Wealth of experience & over 30 years combined experience
  • Elite market leading products all with top warranties
  • All installs include a 10 year workmanship warranty
  • $1,000 a year saving guarantee*
  • Finance options available with $0 deposit

Perth Solar Force Solar Reviews

Very Positive Experience

Marcelo was great to deal with and the install process whilst a big job in general went very smoothly. Installers were pleasant and left the house clean and tidy and gave a very thorough run down on the system and any after service required Show additional information

Perth Solar Force delivers.

The sales person was factual, explained well, was well prepared. Everything was outlined clearly. There was no undue pressure. After the acceptance of the quote 4 weeks to installation was mentioned, but it actually happened a week sooner. The installation crew was very efficient, friendly and informative. I was impressed with the speed of installation. Explanations of the monitoring app were straightforward. The system as a whole is working beautifully! Show additional information

Awesome people job well done

Awesome people to deal with
All round great job & very need

Excellent service

From the office lady to the salesman that came out I was extremely impressed with the quality of information and service that was given to me, I couldn’t ask for anything better.
To the installers that came out, you guys were brilliant, on time, very friendly, worked in the rain, very tidy professional instal and they cleaned up after them selves.
Also they set up the online Wifi connection.

Really happy with Perth Solar Force

PSF were very quick to get in touch once I registered with Solarquotes. The salesperson was right on time for our appointment to put his company's proposal for a system that he felt would meet my needs and be cost effective. I selected PSF over the other company that quoted as they ultimately were the slightly cheaper quote and the equipment they were offering had received good reviews and tested well when I researched the products on the internet. Also i trusted Solarquotes not to promote companies that offer dodgy equipment.
The company were flexible on making some changes that I requested in the positioning of the panels also were flexible on the installation date to suit my schedule. The day of installation was very wet by the guys arrived right on time and worked hard to get the job done in about 6 hours. They asked me for my opinions when there was a range of options with respect to the installation and set up the wifi connection to the inverter and explained everything that I needed to know. The installers were all polite and cleaned up after the job.
I have no problems in recommending Perth Solar Force.

Fantastic Experience

The whole process with Perth Solar Force was an enjoyable experience. Everything was done on time and to perfection. Cannot recommend highly enough. Show additional information

Happy Days

After many quotes and visits by solar firms, it was a refreshing change to deal with Riccardo, who was very happy to spend time with us. Working out our needs and ways to accommodate as well as showing how solar will work for us. All the information was transparent and easy to understand. Our system was installed within two weeks after the consultation and it only took less than a day. We are very happy with the system and relieved that the whole experience was easy.

The installers Mitch and Woody were excellent. They were on time, very professional and took pride in their job. We were really happy with the neat cables and their effort. They were very helpful and answered all concerns that we had. The rubbish was taken with them and we were connected to the panels in no time.

We are more than happy to recommend Perth Solar Force. We would also gladly use them again.

Great job guys!!!
Abel and Abby

I am happy with the service and system purchases through Perth Solar Force

I am very happy with the system and installation provided by Perth Solar Force. The salesman came to my house with a variety of options and systems. The cost was in my price range, a good quality system and everything was taken care of by friendly and helpful staff. Show additional information

Quality install with expert advice

I had my solar installed by Perth Solar Force 6 months ago and it was the best decision I could have made, the sales team were great to work with and once signed the ladies in the office processed everything for me and then lined up an install just a couple of weeks. The install team was very polite and Knowledgeable through the whole install and helped me understand what my system can do for me and gave me tips on how to get the best out of my system.

I would highly recommend Perth Solar Force to anyone looking at getting solar installed on the home in Perth.

6.6kV System Install in Maylands

Got a good quote from Solar Force with no pressure. Once I'd accepted it was a quick process to get the approvals and set a date for install. Installaers turned up and did a great job - no hassle - very clear with instructions and how to check and monitor the system, and then left the area as clean as when they came. Very happy Show additional information

Really happy, seamless experience

Neville came around for a quote and I went into the process expecting to be convinced to go for the SolarEdge system at greater expense. Neville was confident it really wasn't needed with my roof space and so I was happy to sign up for the cheaper option of Goodwe + Suntech 330W Mono cells.

The installation was very smooth, such lovely guys, very polite, tidy and worked efficiently. It all appears to be working well.

Definitely one of the smoothest experiences for a home improvement type of job.

Great Customer Service, Professional Install, All Working Great

Great experience from start to finish. Options were clearly explained but there was no pushy salesmanship. Installers did a good job and were very professional. System is working great. No complaints at all. Show additional information

Good friendly install

Good experience all round. Install guys friendly and very clean. Would highly recommend Perth Solar Force Show additional information

All good so far.

The installers were, Punctual, neat installation, good communication with installers. No issues. Show additional information

Honest, reliable and nice people

The quoting process was easy, the salesman was clear with the products on offer.
The installation was as planned, on time and completed with no fuss. The two installers were very polite, and knowledgeable, they were vert tidy. Took away the wastage. The installer took time to take me through the system and how it works, the best times to get maximum benefit.
Very impressed with the installer who patiently looked for the best place to install the inverter.
I received a phone call the next day from PSF regarding wifi extender that I need for set up on my phone.
Very nice company/people. The installers liked who they worked for. That says volumes to me

Excellent service

The whole process was easy and stress free. I love being able to monitor the system through the app. Show additional information

Fantastic service

The whole service was great starting with the sales person, organising installation and system installation process. We got a really good deal!
The Perth Solar Force team was easy to deal with proactive, professional, tidy, polite, timely and efficient. Everything worked nicely and without issues straightaway. I highly recommend this company.
We are very happy with our solar system. Thank you Perth Solar Force!

Very informative sales rep and a great team of installers.

Very informative sales rep who tailored the system to suit our household needs. Great team of installers. Show additional information

Would recommend

Great service throughout. Glen Synth the sales consultant was very thorough and patient in answering all my queries. Show additional information

Great outcome for our solar system

From Neville the salesman, to the installers, easy as, very direct, did not automatically lead to the most expensive system, went with solar edge inverter, a mid range panels, which suited us. Using solar quote was an easy process as well which led us to solar force. Show additional information

Knowledgeable team, friendly service, not pushy

Of the three referred companies, Perth Solar Force gave the most pleasant and least pushy experience. Our system was installed in January 2020 and we haven't had any issues. We opted to have the additional consumption monitoring component with our system, which I would recommend if you love statistics.

Keashia was extremely helpful to deal with and happy to answer all questions, swap out various configurations and didn't try to steer us towards any particular model. She also didn't badmouth their competitors, as a certain company's representatives did.

Brad and the installation team were very knowledgable and did an excellent job with smiles all around. The consumption monitoring was set up and logins/accounts all sorted out before they left.

I wish more companies were this pleasant to deal with!

A great choice all round

Salesperson was pleasant and informative not pushy.
Office staff were great to dwal with.
Installing team top class, explained everything clearly and installed app to monitor system.
System has performed very well, survived the recent storm without missing a beat.

Very happy

The sales person Daryl was very polite and very informative.
The boys who installed where on time and very prompt and polite as was the work they did.
They told me everything I needed to know about the system they installed and were quiet tidy and efficient. Very happy.

The Sales Man sold it!

We emailed for a quote & the lady called & booked any appointment within the hour. The salesman came to our house with all the information we would need. He was very helpful & listened to our thoughts & what we were trying to achieve.

The price was not the cheapest we got but we were impressed with the way the salesman presented himself & his company.

When we accept the quote that was emailed to us, an installation date was booked immediately and the appointment confirmed in the week & the day before.

The two chaps who installed the system were very courteous and worked fast.

non pushy sales person prompt service good install

non pushy sales person prompt service good install. Everything appears to be working well Show additional information

Reasonable price. Great service. No surprises. No complaints.

The process went down very well. The salesman was polite, knowledgeable and not pushy. The price seemed fair and the quoting process was professional.

The installers were punctual, polite and knowledgeable.

I'd say I have no regrets about our choice.

Great, prompt service

The sale and quoting process was very easy and very informative. We never felt pressured to purchase and all of the team members involved were polite, helpful and friendly. The installation itself was also quick and the guys did a great job of tidying up after and explaining the system to me, as well as installing an app via wifi to monitor the system. I highly recommend Perth Solar Force. Show additional information

Informative Sales Process with Punctual & Engaging Installation

Sales process was informative on the types of panels and inverters available. Advised against purchasing batteries as these are currently not value for return on investment. Unfortunately due to the backlog of work, the installation was a fortnight later than targeted. Installation was seamless despite the challenging layout Show additional information

Smooth process and after sale service

We were approached by Nathan Cain from PSF for a quote. Nathan suggestd a 5.22kW system witha 5kW inverter to which we agreed. The whole procedure from pre-sale, to post-sale was trouble-free without us having to lift a finger. After installation, there was follow-up from PSF to make sure that we are happy with the system and if we have any other questions. System is up and running for 22 days now without any problem. On average we got about 25units on a sunny day and 6.5units on the lowest day (keep in mind that these numbers are measured during winter time so we expect higher number during summer). Overall we had a good experience and would recommend PSF to anyone. Show additional information

Perth solar

Excellent service from the start
Showed all there products and a layout for the panels
Also touch base with us before the installation was even done to see how we are going and still happy with our choice
They did not pester us at all

Good price for type of system. Others offered interest free payments by#ut overall price was higher. I don't like concealed prices and Perth Solar force were up front ! Good all round value & service

Salesman was informative and not too pushy
Installation was smooth and set up app and quick tour of app too.

These people are the best.

The whole process was very simple and efficient. We've received great price and service. The efficient, clean, helpful and friendly staff exceeded all our expectations. We asked them to install an inverter to the tricky location and it was done the way we wanted. Nice work! Show additional information

Great company, great price.

Met up with sales guy, knew his stuff, answered al my questions, I had already been researching for some time so had some difficult questions for him.
Installation was the following week, install team were efficient and very tidy, gave me all the info on the system and how to install and use app for it.
Price wise, about average not a cheapo system, but not an expensive one either, overall I am happy with the system, it is performing well.

Excellent overall service

Great experience dealing with Perth Solar Force, from the initial consultation with Tom explaining all the details and answering all of our questions to the office team who kept us informed of installation dates and answered any questions we had around the installation time to the installation team who arrived on time and completed the installation in very quick time, they cleaned up and showed us how the system and the app worked.
Would highly recommend Perth Solar Force.

Friendly installation guys.

Adrian and Troy installed our Solar Panels and were very friendly and professional. They went above expectations with customer service.
Nathan the Rep was thorough with his explanations and we would highly recommend the team.

A good experiance

The sales process was great from start to finish - explained well and very simple.

The installation was great also - we had numerous discussions with the installers through the day to make sure we were all on the same page. Well mannered and very professional work ethic.

Everything was arranged for us, we literally had to agree and sign the contract -110% satisfied with the result and process.

Many thanks

Professional installation

Customer service was excellent and all the installers were professional and very polite. Would recommend them to my friends Show additional information

Professional

From the first phone to the final call these guys were brilliant.
Customer service was 10 out of 10!
Couldn’t fault them !

Very Pleased

I had the pleasure of meeting the general manager Jason Skodt. Jason was very professional in his approach and made sure that the whole process went ahead very smoothly and Nicola took care of the required permit and approvals.
Our system consists of 39.6Kw of solar panels with two 15Kw inverters. The installation presented some difficulties, however the team was very professional, tidy, polite and proficient. The installation was completed ahead of time without any problems.
I have recommended Perth Solar Force to family and friends and they have experienced the same level of value and service. I feel confident that they will provide me with great support in the future.
I will certainly continue to recommend them.

Job well done.

From initial consultation, right through to installation, Glenn and team were professional, informative and took good care of us and their workmanship. Show additional information

Good Installation Solar Panel

Perth Solar Force has been very efficient from the start to finish off the job. From the start where we were provided with quotation, the sales consultant Darryl was very efficient and quick in responding to our queries. The consultant explained to us in great details about solar panel and recommended us with 6.6kW unit.
The process was so quick and installation was done perfectly.
The installers were on time and finished the job earlier than expected. There were no roof tiles breakage as well. They explained about the inverter and the apps to monitor the energy usage.
Customer service line was excellent. All my calls were answered clearly. The scheduler team contacted us as soon as the approval given and worked around our schedule.
Overall, it was a great experience and highly recommend!

Quick installation, professional and easy to deal with

Helpful sales in answering any questions. Quick installation and very friendly service with no pushing involved. Was working away and my partner dealt with Neville who via phone with me explained everything and let my partner send me all information as he told us over the phone. Installation was done very neatly and professionally with no issues what so ever. Would definitely recommend. Show additional information

Very pleasant to deal with

Everyone at PSF was very professional from start to finish. The sales person was friendly and knowledgeable, customer service was helpful and the installers were polite. The final install looked great and everything was left tidy. Would definitely recommend PSF for solar. Show additional information

Awesome price and great support

They helped us from start to finish and even when I have questions now they still happily assist :) Show additional information

Patient, knowledgeable salesman

Good service, quality products and the salesman listened to what I wanted. I am really happy that I went ahead. Show additional information

Information supplied fantastic. Installation was a breeze no problems excellent service

The sales/quoting process was excellent I knew nothing about solar at the outset The information supplied was very helpful in my decisions
The installation of the panels and converter went very smoothly They were on time and explained the process fully, they were very polite and cleaned up any mess that was made
Customer service organised the meter upgrade and connections I even received a phone call a week or so after installation to make sure there was no problems or queries or if I didn’t understand anything
Would not hesitate to refer them to family or friends

Very happy, Excellent service

I am so happy with my system. The process was really easy and the guys did an excellent job. I have just had a bill for $34!!! I will have my system paid off in savings a lot quicker than I thought. I recommended Perth Solar Force to my mum and she is just as happy as I am. Show additional information

Quick and quality install at a great price

Aaron was very patient with my numerous questions before signing up and gave me complete confidence Perth Solar Force were the best option for me.

From signup to install the entire process was quick and simple.

The best part though, was the fact my solar system performs even better than they predicted!

Great local company to deal with.

I had solar installed for my business as well as home.
the sales and quoting side of things was very good with very knowledgeable and helpful staff.
the installation went smoothly with any queries answered to my satisfaction.
I was very happy with everything and would highly recommend this professional local company for their attitude service and quality.

Great price, Quick install, helpful information and overall easy process.

How was the sales/quoting process? Very good, punctual with communications and the best price I could get on the market.

How did the installation go? Polite and punctual. Arrived the time they said they would and finished when they said they would. Install is a bit noisy but expected that on my tin roof.

How was the customer service? Customer service was great, They handled the communication with Synergy to connect the on-grid. Other than some communications with Perth solar force, I didn't have to do anything else.

Highly recommend Perth Solar Force. Overall great service and install and they recommend the use of a much better product than other quotes i had received.