Perth Solar Force Reviews

About Perth Solar Force, Solar Installers

Perth Solar Force
Platinum Partner
Perth Solar Force is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 53 792 174 890  ABN active since 09 Sep 2016 | The Trustee For Blasko Enterprises Unit Trust
ACN: 615 116 142  ACN active since 30 Sep 2016 | Blasko Enterprises Pty Ltd
  • Clean Energy Council approved Solar Retailer
  • Over 5,000 systems installed - Over 100,000 panels
  • Installing 200+ jobs a month, over 2,000 a year
  • Wealth of experience & over 30 years combined experience
  • Elite market leading products all with top warranties
  • All installs include a 10 year workmanship warranty
  • Free 12 month system clean & service
  • $1,000 a year saving guarantee*
  • Finance options available with $0 deposit

Perth Solar Force Solar Reviews

Great installer and really friendly service

Polite, clear and honest sales process
Install team was precise and efficient

Fantastic company

The sales person John was the only one to call and make an appointment to quote, was very knowledgeable in all aspect of what he was suggesting for my house and location.

The installation guys were punctual if not a little early, very polite and explained what they were doing each step, also very helpful with other contractors I had onsite that day. I wouldn’t have know there were there by the end of the instal very quick and efficient clean up.

Would recommend and chose them over a cheaper quote on a very similar system, due to how impressed I was with their knowledge and support.
The information from Solar quotes is essential reading for anyone intending to go with Solar. The recommended companies were all first class but Perth Solar Force definitely had the edge over the others. Extremely satisfied with every aspect of the purchase and with the resulting system performance. Show additional information

Very satisfied.

Happy with the sales process however I was told that there would be a month before the first repayment. However the loan company, Brighte, deducted the first payment 3 days after installation. The installation went very well. The install team were friendly, professional and very efficient. I have not required any customer service. However my questions re the Brighte Payment was completely ignored. Show additional information

Fast efficient service installers very polite good job

Sales very informative and punctual
Instalers very polite quick and great job wouldn't of known they were here also took the time to explain the system and how it works
Solar Force organised eveything great job
Love my solar and check the SEM web site all the time. The sales rep was great and the guys who installed it were super keen about their job and the value of solar. Show additional information

Met Expectations

Salesman was polite, knowledgeable, patient and concise regarding options. After receiving all my quotes, a bit more research and more questions to each supplier on apples with apples systems, it was clear that the PSF re-quote was best value for money, if all went well with the installation and system performance.

Installation happened as scheduled. Western Power turned up the same day to fit the new meter. The installation team were punctual and courteous. They discussed the design, we reached an agreement and they installed what was agreed. The site was left clean and tidy, with a working system providing power to the house (and the grid). The system details were loaded into the manufacturers servers the next day. The commissioning guy also explained what each component fixed to the wall was and pointed out safety related aspects.

I had a shading issue on one panel which was promptly repositioned.

Based on my experience, I would recommend Perth Solar Force.

Competative and efficient.

Good sales man explained system, installation team tidy and efficient. Need to help connect the WiFi as some people are not savvy on this technology. Show additional information

Great team

Knowledgeable, fast and efficient service. A pleasure to deal with and would definitely recommend. Show additional information

Great Service

The salesman was very friendly and helpful.
The installers were also very friendly and on time and extremely professional, very happy with the job done Thank you.

Fantastic installer

I have spent lots of time shopping around and PSF offered me the best value for money. My house orientation in relation to north is awkward and my roof cuttings made it very difficult to install the full capacity I was looking for (6.6 kW). Daryl Platten tirelessly worked with me for many weeks investigating options. Due to the roof shape, I accepted to install less amount of panels but on the installation day the installation team ( thanks Ben !) repeated their measurements again until they managed to install the full capacity 21 x 315 W panels. They added the extra panels for free and didn’t charge me for that.

All my panels are now facing north and north west and I’m getting close to 5kW generation even in winter when the sun shines.
Other companies were pushing me to install the panels in less favourable locations facing south west to save the efforts but Daryl and his team went miles further to meet my expectations.

Many thanks for Daryl and the rest of the team in PSF.
Miran

Great experience from start to finish

Sheamus installed our solar for us and we dealt with him from start to finish. So far we are very happy and just getting use to remembering to use power during the day - i.e putting on timer plugs etc and using the delay option with the dishwasher and washing machine. Haven't had a bill yet so can't see the savings and I know with the first bill we will have the meter box charge which comes from Western Power. Looking forward to having lower bills. Show additional information

Installation took a bit longer than they expected, weren't able to enable online reporting app on the day due to late Friday evening, but they got this sorted within a week. Not all their fault, we had NBN issues as well (again). Show additional information

Solar System

Emailed quotes and followups - Good
Not punctual - nearly an hour late
All installation has been done

You requested it, so here it is.

Sweet talking salesman. But once signed up showed very little interest in customer service.

Once I paid my deposit, I received no acknowledgement or otherwise that they had received my money.

My contract included for tiles to be provided in the event any were broken. The salesman took one of my tiles to match. On installation day the promised tiles were not available and 6 of my spare tiles were requested by the installers. The installer did not leave any of the broken tiles to enable me to seek out spare tiles. I made several requests to receive my one tile back from the salesman. All promises to have the tiles delivered by the salesman were not fulfilled. Finally the Perth Solar Force did send someone out with some tiles.

The installer said he was not familiar with setting up wifi and said he would get someone from the office to ring me and go through it with me over the phone. Needless to say, no one called. I managed to get it set up, I think, but did have some later issues, which appear to have resolved. Perth Solar Force did agree to send someone out to look at it. Unfortunately, I had a power outage at the time of the scheduled appointment.

I was collecting plastic packaging from my yard several days after the installation.

One of the main reasons I chose Perth Solar Force was that I was told that the company does not use contractors. Being all in house I really did expect better.
The choice was a tough one. I really wanted a local WA installer/supplier with a good reputation, it boiled down to perceived level of service and the initial sales pitch.

I had hard time deciding between LG and Sunpower for the panels. Overall Im really impressed with Sunpower design but the poor financial performance of the company (over the last 2 years especially) made me choose LG.

So far so good. Excellent after sales service from Perth Solar Force.
I’m very happy with my decision to go with PSF. The salesman, Glen Smyth, was very professional and reassuring without being pushy.
Installation was carried out quickly and neatly by Woody and his team.
I’m a happy and satisfied customer. Feels good!
As someone who spent most of his working life in construction management, I found Perth Solar a thoroughly professional company and I would have no problem recommending them. Their service is first class and they were a pleasure to deal with. Show additional information

Friendly Service

The whole process was friendly and efficient. The installers reviewed the shadows on the panels and installed some isolation switches. The only negative issue is they didn't clean the gutters of off cuts and screws. We have a two storey house. Show additional information
System installed for one month , everything working fine and producing as expected from supplier.
Install was smooth and kept informed on progress, wi fi set up and mobile interface . Very good service from first meeting to install.
A salesman took the time to come to the house & discuss rather than send a pic of our house with a quote. Show additional information
I would like to thank dan and the boys for looking after me im very happy with there work and glen for organizing it all i will be telling my friends about it thank you Show additional information
The sales consultant was knowledgeable and professional. Not pushy, so we didn't feel like we were just being 'sold' something. He didn't baffle us with jargon; he provided clear and reasonable explanations of our options, then left the decision with us.

The two young guys who installed the system were fantastic. Quiet, hard-working, polite. Explained things well in the handover and left the place immaculate. Very impressed.
We came to know about Solar Force through the recommendation of our relative who works in this same industry. The sales person, Ricardo. who gave us the quote was professional & he presented us the facts of the various systems for our consideration. After some further deliberations n consultations, we chose a 5Kw system.
The installation was carried out two months ago & the team that came to carry out the work was very friendly ,efficient, courteous n professional n they did a great cleanup after finishing the job.
There was a small hic up as our garden reticulation timer could not be reset. When we brought this problem to the attention of Jordan who was the installation team manager , we were most surprised & impressed when he came the very next day. Upon checking, he replaced our old timer & reset our reticulation with a new top tier unit at no cost to us. That is amazing service.
The salesman took the time to sit with us and explain everything we needed to know about what we needed based on the information we gave him. One of the other reps just sat down gave us the quote and asked if we had any questions. One rep just phoned and emailed a quote. Show additional information
Tried to connect to iPad but could not do it at the time.
Rang Solar Force the next day and have not heard back since, a bit disappointing.
We had to go for the so called "interest free" finance option through Perth Solar Force as we didn't have the upfront money to cover the system and install.

(Green Wiring only seemed interested in cash on delivery full payment on the day of install, rather than using any finance option, though quoted on exactly the same inverter and panels).
Perth Solar Force were very professional and seem to be a long established, local company with the aftersales service you can count on if needed. The sales rep was great without being pushy and the installers were very polite, friendly and efficient.
Very happy so far.
Very happy. Lowest price and replaced our inverter within 24 hours. Absolutely outstanding! Show additional information
The sales rep Glen Smyth was very knowledgeable and explained everything to me and the two installers that came were also very good did a good job and cleaned everything away. Explained everything that I needed to know .
System is working well.
Perth Solar Force provided excellent customer service, fast response, explained our requirements and the systems available and our system was install 3 weeks after we signed up, so fast. Installers were just as good as the salesman. Fast, explained everything and cleaned up. 5 Stars. Show additional information
PSF mad every effort to talk us through the options & even when not to choose the more expensive option. That is, don't spend extra for little or no ROI. Sales person was clear in what they would do & not pushy. They did not 'bag' their competition. Focused purely on what PSF would do & provide. System now installed & it is early days but all is going well. We look forward to our next electric bill. Show additional information
A very smooth and professional service right from initial contact through to system handover. The installation was efficient and clean. Show additional information