Perth Solar Force

• Clean Energy Council approved Solar Retailer
  • Over 5,000 systems installed - Over 100,000 panels
  • Installing 200+ jobs a month, over 2,000 a year
  • Wealth of experience & over 30 years combined experience
  • Elite market leading products all with top warranties
  • All installs include a 10 year workmanship warranty
  • $1,000 a year saving guarantee*
  • Finance options available with $0 deposit

Reviewers report paying: $3,200 - $7,500 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Perth Solar Force Reviews (485)

Highly Professional Installation

The sales/quoting process was professional, complete and empathetic to our needs.

The installation was on schedule, gear was tradesman like and suited to the task. We have brittle terracotta tiles and although the installers did not break any tiles, they replaced three previously damaged tiles from our tile store.

The entire installation and associated administrative matters were handled by Perth Solar Force with no fuss and everything took place smoothly on time.

Original Review on 02-08-2020:

Perth Solar Force delivers.

The sales person was factual, explained well, was well prepared. Everything was outlined clearly. There was no undue pressure. After the acceptance of the quote 4 weeks to installation was mentioned, but it actually happened a week sooner. The installation crew was very efficient, friendly and informative. I was impressed with the speed of installation. Explanations of the monitoring app were straightforward. The system as a whole is working beautifully! Original ratings

10 months later we asked Dirk: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes, it hasn't missed a beat since it was installed.

Excellent Service All Around

Perth Solar Force have installed 3 systems for my family. They have always been very competitively priced, with excellent service and installation and exemplary customer service before and after installation. Highly Recommended.

Original Review on 11-05-2020:

Informative Sales Process with Punctual & Engaging Installation

Sales process was informative on the types of panels and inverters available. Advised against purchasing batteries as these are currently not value for return on investment. Unfortunately due to the backlog of work, the installation was a fortnight later than targeted. Installation was seamless despite the challenging layout Original ratings

12 months later we asked James: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

We have had the system for just over a year now and have found the system to be quite reliable.

Due to the configuration of our two storey house and difficulty with attaching the solar panels to our Klip-Lok (26.5 degree) roof, we found the installation team provided practical solutions to the overcome such issues.

Bottom line is, with changing our power usage habits (i.e. using pool pump, air conditioner, washing machine and dishwasher during daylight hours) we have reduced our electricity power bills by $2,000 over the first year (when compared to the previous year).

Highly recommend use Solar Quotes to firstly research solar power and then obtain reliable quotes.

James & Amy
North Coogee, WA

Perth Solar Force! Brilliant!

We live in regional WA but only about 80 minutes from the Perth CBD. Of the 3 companies we sought quotes from only PSF was prepared to visit our property for a site inspection. That makes a big difference to regional people. PSF handled the whole process including liaising with Synergy and Western Power and from sign up to meter change and system turn on it was only 5 weeks. Brilliant!! We highly recommend Perth Solar Force.

Excellent installer

Very happy with Perth Solar Force from the time of getting the quote and to the installation. Everyone was very nice and professional.

Only Company to send a Rep. out to talk to me about options and check the site

Installers on time and completed within the estimated time, only cracked one tile.
They cleaned up and took the used packaging.
Took time to explain the operation of the system

Great experience from quote to installation.

The quote process went well. Salesman was knowledgeable. Perth Solar Force kept in touch regularly and were very good with the installation. Everything was left neat and tidy. The system has been functioning for 1.5 years now and not skipped a beat. Making some great savings on our usually quite large power bills.

Friendly staff with great communication all the way through.

Sales quoting process was explained in a way that is easy to understand.
Installation was on time. No mess left with friendly staff that explained everything they did before and after.
No problems with customer service. Once again efficient and friendly.

Fantastic Job Guys

Perth Solar Force we are very happy with the professional work you have done installing our solar panel's sale rep and
tradies were very polite very tidy well done guys. Would highly recommend Perth Solar Force to our friends.
Looking forwards for the saving.
Mark & Risha

Great all around service

From the initial consultation to the installation, Perth Solar Force were amazing
We received emails and SMS messages after every phone call and visit to confirm what was discussed and what actions had taken place
They were recommended to us by a family member when our initial consultation with another company raised some red flags. We would recommend them to anyone looking to instal solar who either doesn’t have a lot of knowledge about solar or is looking for a trustworthy business

System was installed on time by an experienced and efficient crew.

PSF sent a pleasant, non pushy salesperson to personally asses our property and discuss the various options available, he provided a competitive quote.
The installation crew of two arrived early and were polite and efficient throughout the 6 hour process.
The connection and monitoring app were conducted and explained in some detail to my complete satisfaction.

Excellent installation

Very impressed with the friendly and professional service from all involved throughout the process.

Fantastic team

I was very happy with Glen. He was very knowledgeable, polite and answered all my questions. Perth solar force installed my solar system earlier than I had expected. The young man (Callum?) who installed the system installed it very efficiently and relatively quiet. He was also very helpful in stalling the app on my phone and explaining it. I have already recommended Glen and his team to friends or anyone else wanting to know about solar panels.

Great experience

Great experience with Perth solar force. They did what they said they will do.

Professional Team

A great experience from start to finish.
Very professional team.
Can definitely recommend!!!

Very professional organisation

Very clear and informative.
The installers were punctual, very polite and removed everything after they finished.

Very professional, from initial meeting, answering questions to install – highly recommended.

Fantastic Installation. Great value-for-money product.

Very happy with the entire service from quotation right through to installation and system set-up. It was very clear what I was purchasing and what the benefits would be. I'm pleased with the site survey that identified some pre-work that was required to make adequate roof space. The installation and scaffold team were excellent. Polite and efficient throughout. They were punctual and finished the job early. The only downside was that the delivery team failed to drop off the inverter which meant completion of the job was not possible until a few days later and even then it was not possible to install the consumption monitor due to the weather (but we can't control that).

Customer Service was in general excellent. The team (both at the job-site and later over the phone) were quick to apologize for the inverter being returned to the warehouse and quick to organize a new installation date. My only quibble was that I was not told that I would not get access to the SolarEdge Monitoring App until the consumption monitor work was completed. I fully understand why as they would want to hand over a fully commissioned system but it would have been nice to be updated.

Now I'm all set-up with a new toy to play with. Thanks Perth Solar Force.

Good, neat and timely installation.

Sales person was very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.
Installation neath and quick.

Fantastic job.

Nice work

Sales information was clear and transparent with attentive and helpful follow up.
Installation was efficient.
We’re happy it was arranged quickly without fuss for a good price.

Best solar system

The whole process of meeting with the sales agent, installation of the system including connecting to the grid and quality of the system was excellent.
All the Perth Solar Force workers were punctual, polite and very helpful.

Excellent

Very happy with the overall process. There seem to be a number of untrusted suppliers in this area and using Solar Quotes helped screen those suppliers

Very easy to deal with

Came prepared with details of the system for my house and quoted very quickly. Had no issues. Installation was Very efficient, had no hassles, they were tidy and punctual. They helped me set up the apt on my phone.

Great job, very efficient.

Informative and casual.
Very well, fast, clean, polite.
Yes, all done correctly.

Installation & review

Very good communication from the start, led through the whole process so we understood, the guys who did the installation were quick and efficient, the whole process was very professional, highly recommended.

Original Review on 12-07-2020:

I am happy with the service and system purchases through Perth Solar Force

I am very happy with the system and installation provided by Perth Solar Force. The salesman came to my house with a variety of options and systems. The cost was in my price range, a good quality system and everything was taken care of by friendly and helpful staff. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Gary: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

It is now about 12 months since my system was installed by Perth Solar Force. I stand by my initial ratings for service, initial and follow up, quality of the product, both panels and inverter with no issues. Thanks to solar power I am now in credit well above my expectations. At this rate the system will pay for itself in about 5 years. Very happy.

Original Review on 18-07-2020:

Really happy with Perth Solar Force

PSF were very quick to get in touch once I registered with Solarquotes. The salesperson was right on time for our appointment to put his company's proposal for a system that he felt would meet my needs and be cost effective. I selected PSF over the other company that quoted as they ultimately were the slightly cheaper quote and the equipment they were offering had received good reviews and tested well when I researched the products on the internet. Also i trusted Solarquotes not to promote companies that offer dodgy equipment.
The company were flexible on making some changes that I requested in the positioning of the panels also were flexible on the installation date to suit my schedule. The day of installation was very wet by the guys arrived right on time and worked hard to get the job done in about 6 hours. They asked me for my opinions when there was a range of options with respect to the installation and set up the wifi connection to the inverter and explained everything that I needed to know. The installers were all polite and cleaned up after the job.
I have no problems in recommending Perth Solar Force.

8 months later we asked Martyn: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

I should have installed a solar power system years ago. I am amazed how much power is produced. Enough to run my major appliances during peak electricity producing times and still feed power back into the grid. My power bills have been significantly reduced and combined with the one off WA government electricity grant, I haven't had a power bill since September 2020. I was very happy with Perth Solar Force during the quotation and installation process and have had no need to contact them since due to the reliability of the system they recommended and installed.

Excellent Service

Initial discussion on systems requirements was held in person and John was excellent. The installation team were very professional and engaging and installation quality has been great.

Very happy with Perth Solar Force

We are very happy with the service provided by Perth Solar Force. The installation was done on the day without any issues. The panels and battery have exceeded out expectation and we are yet to have a day where we have not fed into the grid.

Excellent company to install your panels and they are strongly recommended.

recommended

Sales/quoting was very informative and clear.
Installation was excellent and a very tidy job and they inquired were we wanted the panels.
Yes they connected us to the grid which is working wonderfully.
As a all in one house business everything went smoothly.
Highly recommended.

Great Install. Very happy.

I requested quotes from a few Solar companies. Most of these didn’t even come out to our property, they used Google Earth (I assume) digitally drew a line of panels on this, and then emailed it to me with a quote price.
Sales person, Daryl, from Perth Solar Force came out to the house, assessed how the sun moved across our roof, and where our trees would cast shade throughout the day. Then with my input, Daryl made a plan of where to put the panels for max efficiency. Daryl explained inverters to me and discussed different panel and inverter choices, he then did up two plans for my husband and I to discuss and select from.
The office staff were fantastic with their communication and support.
The install crew were efficient, polite, neat and very professional.
Perth Solar Force weren’t the cheapest option we were presented, but they were affordable, professional and their customer service is amazing. I have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone.

Customer Service great from beginning to end of install.

Salesperson answered all my questions & was informative. Installers arrived on time, wore face masks and were polite. Answered my questions relating to the inverter and helped me to download the app onto my phone. The overall customer service of this company was great. Had a follow up call from the admin person 2 days after install to make sure everything was ok & was told to call them should I have any further queries.
I've had excellent experience for the process of selection, installation and so far performance of my system.
Perth Solar Force were great to deal with from the very start on providing a quote trough the purchase and planning installation, the actual installation and the followed customer support. They did all I requested, adjusting their original proposal with the products and designs to suit my wishes. The sales department and booking were very easy going with excellent positive attitude which made the whole process super smooth, The installation team did great job in super efficient and clean manner and I was explained every detail so didn't need to wonder. I had little issue with the system not going to the full capacity which I noticed in the first 3-4 days and upon contacting the customer support in the arvo a guy came the very next morning and fixed the problem in 10 minutes. Excellent performance of my system since then.

Thumbs up to the whole team at PSF and I would give 10 out of 10 without any doubt. You guys are great in what you do and set an example how a good business has to be organized and run. Thank you and all the best!

Happy Customer

I want to acknowledge electrical tradesperson, Jarred Caclenict and the team who installed the solar panels at the two storey property at Maylands. It was a particularly warm day and a long job, they worked tirelessly and amicably as a team in completing the work. In communicating with my husband and myself they were respectful and courteous. We are very happy with the work carried out and would recommend Perth Solar Force based on our initial meeting with Glen Smyth, Energy Consultant, the team of workers and Perth Solar Force office staff.

Professionally Installedd

The whole process from initial contact to completed installation went as smoothly as clockwork. We were kept informed during the installation process and there was no mess at the end. The installer then showed us how to use the app so that we can find out how much power is being generated by the system.
This may sound corny but it is exactly how it unfolded.
Thank you for a job well done!

Original Review on 31-05-2020:

A great choice all round

Salesperson was pleasant and informative not pushy.
Office staff were great to dwal with.
Installing team top class, explained everything clearly and installed app to monitor system.
System has performed very well, survived the recent storm without missing a beat.

8 months later we asked Roy: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

System has performed beyond expectations.

Easy to communicate with

Quote process informative
Follow up by office timely
Installers very approachable and helpful

Fantastic company from start to finish

I had Jordan and James come out and install my solar system, they were very punctual and professional and the whole process was such a breeze.
They talked me through the process and showed me how to use the app afterwards so I can watch the savings from my system right on my phone.
It’s so nice knowing there are companies out there that are about their customers and not about their pockets. I’ll be recommending Perth Solar Force to all my friends and family.

No complaints.

All good. No issues. Got an interest free loan through Perth Solar Force. Worked out good for me.

Streamlined service

Good quality service from first enquiry to installation. Friendly , efficient and professional staff.

Early days but so far so good

The quoting and information process was actually very informative and factual, and allayed for me a range of interrelated concerns, not just about my solar panels but what things I can do to reduce my energy use. I felt that the salesperson was very open with me about it not being viable to get a battery at the moment, and advising me to wait a couple of years, while selling me a system which can take a battery at a later date.

Fantastic Customer Service

I got 4 quotes before deciding to go with Perth Solar Force.

Right through from initial quote to installation, I cannot fault the customer service.

John, the sales rep, was not pushy at all. Came to my house and spoke to my father initially as I work full-time. Followed up with a phone call and email and answered all my questions.

Installers were punctual, polite and friendly. There was a slight hiccup when one of them slipped, resulting in a rather large hole in garage ceiling ( he was ok and not hurt) which was repaired 7am the next day. Great repair job as well.

All in all I have no hesitation in recommending Perth Solar Force to anyone who is considering getting Solar installed.

I'm looking forward to seeing the savings on my next electricity bill ????

Very good experience

The Solar Force sales person was very organised and not pushy. Kept in contact when I raised questions. The difficult thing in the process was that each company quoted different brands for the panels, inverter and battery, so it was hard to compare prices.
Only just installed yesterday and that was very professional. I’ll see how it goes now.

PSF

Happy with the sales person and installers. But yet to find out if the system is efficiency and working.
I liked that the sales person insisted on a face to face meeting. All of the others only sent forms online. The installers were efficient friendly and cleaned up everything before they left

It's a great investment to save $$$$

Quoting was a good experience with this company.

The installation wasn't good, they left dirt where they were drilling. My arial fell over after the relocated the anchor points but they came out to fix it and now I just realised they didn't secured a full sheet back to the roof 9 tex screws left out they had two young men do the job both in 20s it's been like that for 10 months now.

Customer service was good the young man showed me what app to get and and how to connect to it no complaints on customer service

Excellent service from start to finish.

Customer service was the best out of all the companies chosen and the quoting was done in a pleasant manner. The cost was not the major driver for our choice. The contact with the company re installation dates payments etc was clear and efficient. Installation took place on a very hot day.... we feared it might have been delayed. Only complaint was the electrician left a lot of brick powder where he had been drilling. I appreciate this is an inevitability however we recently had work done of a similar nature and there was no brick dust left. Just a minor gripe but probably could have been done better.

Overall happy to reccommend Perth Solar Force

Met expectations

I found Perth Solar Force to be reliable with good customer focus. They explained the benefits of solar and the different options in a clear and easy to understand manner. They weren't pushy. I liked that they sent a technician to the house to plan the installation before the installation day (others would charge extra for that). The products they install are good quality and reasonably priced. There was a long wait for installation due to high demand. The installation wasn't flawless but they corrected all identified issues quickly and without fuss.

Got what I paid for

I arranged 3 quotes thru Solarquotes and all 3 came back around the same price for a 6.6Kw system.
All three companies that quoted were highly professional and I had a hard time differentiating between them.

Eventually, I chose Perth Solar Force. They gave me 4 quotes with slightly different levels of quality and a plan of where they would be installed on my roof.
I settled on 5kW 3 phase Huawei (Hybrid) inverter and 20 x 330w Risen Jager 330w split cell mono panels.
Just before delivery, Risen released 370w panels and my system was upgraded to those at no cost to me. This meant I needed 18 panels instead of 20 and gained a slight increase to 6.66Kw.

I have no hesitation recommending SolarQuotes and Perth Solar Force.