Sungold Solar Reviews

About Sungold Solar, Solar Installers

Sungold Solar
Sungold Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in Prestons and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Sungold Solar Solar Reviews

The installation guys did a great job, nice clean quality job on the tiled roof and the inverter/power box. Really happy with the price and quick installation time. Show additional information
The first installation date requested by Sungold was not suitable for me and they were quickly able to arrange a suitable time. The installation staff were very professional, they arrived on time and completed the job within the timeframe estimated and removed all mess from the site. They were diligent and cuteous throughout the whole installation.

The communication from Sungold through out the whole process was excellent an the system was installed and operational within two weeks of the quote being obtained.
Delay with approval from power company, was told by power company that the application form had three lots of missing data, they had to resubmit application, was this a time delaying factor? it added about 1 month to the initial installation date. They are a professional company with thousands of installations under their belt how could they leave of such basic information such as the pole number, i watched the salespeson take photos of my pole.

Other than that the istallation was first class, an excellent job, I am very happy with the system.

Nick Ryan
The guys from Sungold solar were very professional they did a nice and neat installation and were very friendly, they explained the system features before they left. Show additional information
Very pleased with the installation process however the process of getting connected to the grid was not straight forward.
The smart metre has been fitted but the system will not operate as the AC voltage is too high running around 250 to 256 volts.
We are waiting for essential energy to make changes at the transformer which will take several weeks.
Initial communication was excellent via text, phone and email with answers to questions we asked and information about components of the system offered. Some confusing communications then arose as to the actual day of installation. Apparently messages were left which we did not receive, however things worked out well in the end. The team arrived a few hours late on the day that was ultimately negotiated with us, requiring another phonecall to clarify that that indeed was the day agreed. All worked hard to install the entire system on that day, though, so an excellent result, eventually! Show additional information
The Sungold Solar team installed our panels and inverter system.

We are very happy with the manner in which the team went about their work. They arrived on time, were very polite, keen to get on with the job and very anxious that they met our expectations.

They did a neat job, worked as a team and did not appear to have the slightest problem, having the system operational in less than 3.5 hours.

They cleaned up any rubbish that may have been generated and left the job site in a very satisfactory state.

So, from quotation to installation and operation in less than 4 weeks. If the continued operation of the system is at this standard, we will be your most happy customers.
Awaiting origin to install new meter box for main switch to be added by Sungold as there was no room on current board Show additional information
I was thinking of solar for last 6 months.. really appreciate KHALED came to my home and gave me best product with good price !! Also he showed me all solar benifits and how I can save up to 70% bill !! I m really happy when I receive my electricity bill ..it's a huge savings !
Very happy with Sungold solar customer services as well ..

Donna
I was surprised they did not deal with, nor even mention the meter box upgrade. Show additional information
Very impressed they actually came to the house for the quote ( no one else would, been in Crookwell) installers were quick friendly and informative price was very competitive and they cleaned up when finished...???? Show additional information