Sungold Solar Reviews

About Sungold Solar, Solar Installers

Sungold Solar
Approved Installer
Sungold Solar is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 62 618 599 134  ABN active since 18 Apr 2017 | Mb & Aa Group Pty Ltd
ACN: 618 599 134  ACN active since 18 Apr 2017 | Mb & Aa Group Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
NSW: 312063C Mb & Aa Group Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $2,700 - $7,325 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Sungold is the world's leading supplier in solar panels. We have 12+years of experience of solar panels manufacturing, and we are committed to providing our customers with the best off-grid solar products such as customed rigid solar panels, flexible solar panels, and portable solar panels, which are widely used on RVs, marine boats, the roof of the building, and other off-grid solar system fields.

Sungold Solar Solar Reviews

Solid installation

Very quick delivery and installation. Good communication. Installers were quick and neat. A section of external conduit, could easily have been run in cavity for better appearance. Show additional information

Quick Installation

Installation was done within 2 days. Broken roof tiles were replaced quickly, when I brought it to their attention. Show additional information

Excellent solar installation and customer service

Bought Solar system through Sungold Solar. Their quoting process was smooth and the salesperson was knowledgeable and friendly. They were in touch regularly throughout the process from quoting to installation. They were quite flexible in terms of listening to our concerns and working around it. Since i had several small roofs facing north and spaced intermittently, sungold solar was still happy to spread out the panels to all the other north facing roofs even though they were not side by side so that we benefit out of it. Which i think is thoughtful and customer focused service. The system has been installed quite well and neatly and they cleaned up after finishing the Job. I would definitely recommend them. Show additional information

Aa Ethical and Professional Solar Installer!

After researching for several months and using the Solar Quotes site to look for potential suppliers, we ended up committing with Sungold Solar for several reasons:
1. During the quoting/information request stage, I found this company, especially Anisul one of their team extremely professional, totally transparent, not pushy and very patient in answering all our questions. We made over 6 changes based on his advice and we were very happy with the information he provided.
2. I benchmarked over 5 installers (including 3 from Solar Quotes) and Sungold provided the best value for money for the System we wanted.
3. The installation process was prompt, well handled, the communication was timely and professional and the actual installation went off without a hitch. The team made sure we were comfortable with the new system and the left the premises tidy without even breaking a roof tile!
I highly recommend Sungold Solar due to their ethics, value for money and the professionalism shown in the installation and communication process.

Fantastic work!!

Great job very professional and thorough work, system is working really well. Show additional information

Sungold Solar - great service!

Offered best price on quality panels and inverter. Excellent customer service and very responsive.
Thanks to the team - Anisul, Belal and Sam!

Very good service

Five stars for all of them.
I used them out of a recommendation from a friend. It might be because of it, they did the installation without even asking for a deposit. I was quite surprised though because I wasn't in a hurry to install the system at all.
Overall, the service is pretty good. My electricity provider asked for a slightly different document from maybe the default one, so I had to do some following up in terms of changing the smart meter for my house between Sungold and my electricity provider.
Overall, I'd like to recommend this service to anyone who is considering installing a solar system.

Quick and very friendly installers!

Sales person wasn't too pushy, guided me to the right product. Installation was tidy and looks great. Great customer service and organised the grid connection and new meter. Show additional information

Helpful and quick service

Job was completed without any dramas. Constant communication between installers and myself updating the process. Excellent customer service explaining usage and how system works. Recommend for potential customer wanting to install solar power. Show additional information

Sun gold solar

Anisul and his team did A fantastic job
Had A slight problem with the meter but they were really good kept coming back until it was resolved recommend them to anyone very good people to deal with and not pushy the job was done well
Thanks a lot

Great Experience

Provided a competitive quote. I had my system up and going in half a day, only a week after accepting the quote. Even
got a Fronius Smart Meter that allows me to monitor my power usage

Excellent service highly recommend

The team was not pushy with the sale. They were very fair with the price. The team fine a excellent job installing my system. Explained everything to me in detail. I would highly recommend sun gold solar to anyone thinking of installing a solar system Show additional information

Would recommend this team for a good solar install

Anisul, Sam, Bilal and their team were professional and reliant from the get go. They don't employ pressuring sales tactics and walk you through your options detailing all the pros and cons. We had a slight hiccup on the installation day where the installers did not have the right layout to install but Sam and his team handled it professionally and we were back on track soon. I was walked through my installed inverter they helped me get it setup on my phone too so I can track how much I'm generating.

I would recommended sungold solar for a a good end to end solar install.

Sungold Solar exceeded my expectations and went above and beyond in terms of their service

Great service in terms of sales pitch- not pushy at all. Answered all my numerous questions before and after installing and payment.
Competitive pricing too

Wounderful job done by SunGold solar

From beginning to the end SunGold solar done the excellent job .

Fantastic customer service and communications.

Installation done on time and very professionally.

Jordan and his crew were excellent. Very polite and explain the job beforehand as like a dentist.

After the job done they take away all the rubbish and useless,

Highly recommend SunGold solar.

I am quite sure , everyone would be happy with SunGold solar.

Fantastic Customer Service and great, quality installation for a great price

I engaged Sungold Solar for a quote for a 6.6kw system and Anisul looked after us very well. He quoted us for a high quality system consisting of a Fronius 5.0kw inverter and REC panels at a great price and was able to provide us with a number of payment options that worked well. Any questions we had were promptly answered by Anisul and he was friendly and informative throughout the process.
We scheduled an installation time through Sam who was really easy to work with and came up with a time that suited us.
On installation day Belal and his team of three came out and did an amazing job and performed a very clean install that was very non-intrusive and to our requirements. Belal checked with me about any specific requests such as where I wanted the inverter installed and helped me to perform the wi-fi setup, registration and configuration of the inverter to my phone so that I could monitor my solar performance and connected our system to the electricity grid. They also installed the stainless steel shielding over the top of the isolator covers as I had requested as you can see from the photos. Belal and his team were very friendly, courteous and professional and spent most of the day doing the installation which was a remarkable effort, considering that it was 32 degrees on the day.
As part of the post-service follow up, Sam checked in with me to inform that they would contact our energy provider to arrange the feed in tariffs and gave me some tips as well. The system is also working very well and at times is operating at over 100% efficiency.
We are very happy with the install and highly recommend Sungold Solar for your solar needs.

Very professional installation

I was impressed with the salesman who was very factual in his explanations of the system and financial details. The installer phoned twice to confirm time of work. They were punctual and impressive in explaining what was to happen.
their work was of high standard and very tidy. Connection to the grid was made and operation explained.

informative, excellent onsite inspection and quote

Dave was great with quote and explaining install and how different ways of installing will benefit me.
Staff in the office are also great to be dealing with.
Informative and polite.

Sungold service above and beyond. Highly recommended!

From the initial contact to the 'after inspection', I was very impressed with everyone I came into contact with at Sungold Solar.
I had already done my research on Solar power and was thinking about installing it but hadn't got around to getting any quotes when Aamer knocked on my door.
He was very informative and not pushy at all. I then googled Sungold Solar and was confident they would do a good job but felt I should get a few other quotes too. None were as competitive as Sungold, nor did I feel the level of confidence I felt with Sungold.

Throughout the whole process, the Sales people at Sungold were incredibly polite, and no amount of questions (and there were plenty!) were too many.
Once I paid my deposit the installation went ahead very quickly.

The installers were also very efficient and had the very neatly installed panels were finished within two half days. The installer then at my request kindly showed me how to download the Isolar app, to track the Solar power into my home.
A day or so after the job had been completed, Aamer dropped by to check it was all working properly.
Thanks Aamer and team - a great job well done!

Nice job

Very competitive price and got it installed within a week after paying deposit. Happy to do another review in a few months and share the results. Show additional information

Great communication all round

Was easy to communicate with everyone, sales rep wasn't pushy, we got all the information a personal visit too Which is great to see the person. Installation guys nice too Show additional information

Very professional and extremely efficient.

The service from the outset was professional and follow up was really consistent with all questions answered very prompt.
We have no complaints very happy customers.
I would highly recommend!!

Received 100% service

After numerous discussions with several solar companies Sungold was able to meet all my requirements at the best value and where the only company offering to come and meet in person to explain the whole process. Installation was on time, completed efficiently and in a few hours. Customer service has been excellent and they also organised the grid connection with my energy retailer so I didn't have to do a thing. Show additional information

fast efficient and easy to deal with

Sungold understood my requirements, provided timely quotes and made whole process easy.
Installation was punctual and on time
We replaced an old 3Kw system with 10.1Kw panels and 8.1kW fronius inverter. Time taken to explain how to use functions of the inverter web app,

Good team, Brilliant job.

Great team work. I had 6.66kw system from sungold. After negotiated very affordable price, they can put solar on my roof within a week. Brilliant service, highly recommended. Show additional information

Good communication and fast installation

From initial point of contact to installation it was generally fast and efficient.
Contractors were good and on time - took about a day and a half for completion.
Just waiting for grid connection now which is not scheduled until the 20th October however that is out of the suppliers control.
Plus we just need to figure out how to connect this to the wifi.

Great Installer.

Happy with the entire process. Made things very clear. Not pushy at all. Prompt communication. Good installation and friendly staff. Show additional information

Fantastic solar provider

Good customer service, good installation with in days, value for money, Quality system. Show additional information

The best service and very flexible

Very good customer service and very friendly people and work is very neat Show additional information

Efficient installation

After getting many quotes for our new solar system, we decided to go with Sungold Solar. We could not be happier with this decision. The system was installed very quickly with little fuss and they arranged the smart meter. It was such an easy process. We would highly recommend Sungold. Show additional information

More Than 10 years of Experience

Was looking for an experienced solar installation people. I got it and great service and on time installation no dramas. Thank you so much and strongly recommend Solargold for your solar needs.

Fantastic service before and after, very reliable

Anyone requiring solar, go with Sungold you will see the service given by Islam and Sam. Price was excellent!!
Keep up the good work and service.

Satisfied with excellent service

After getting several offer from few different companies, I went to Sungold Solar. Sales Quote process was very easy and they provided me with the choices of the Inverter and Panels. Planned initially for a 6.6KW with Froneus Inverter and Suntech panel, but ended up with 10KW Froneus and 36 Canadian Solar panels. Anisul was not pushy at all and very politely answered all my questions time to time before making the final decision. Electricians came on the appointment day and installed properly with no damages on the roof. Grid connection request was done on time after the installation.
So far, very good experience up until now. I would definitely recommend to my friends and families for Sungold.

Quick turnaround and good service.

Good sales service, not pushy at all and also provided all the necessary information. End to end a pleasant experience. Show additional information

A good company to deal with

All went well. Effective communication, friendly advice, good value for money, fast installation. company was exceptional to deal with and thanks so much Sayeed for your help. Very helpful and efficient in all aspects from quote to install. Highly recommended Show additional information

Well recommended.

Sales and quoting process was good and easy. Installation went smooth and quick. Only gripe with the whole process was the solar panel’s wasn’t map out during installation and it took them a couple of weeks to get someone back to map it out properly. I purchased a SolarEdge system with individual optimiser and it needs to be map out during installation or it will not show up properly on the monitoring app. Show additional information

Still waiting

I was contacted promptly and received quotes from 2 of the recommended companies those being Sungold and another on the same day that I utilised Solarquotes, I was not contacted by the third as far as I know.

Both companies were helpful with information and one provided a comprehensive quote with lots of detailed information whilst Sungold was just the basics which was fine as I do have an understanding of Solar power systems.
Both companies were pleasant enough to deal with at the pre sales stage.

I went with Sungold purely based on price and prior to acceptance it was alluded to that the system may be installed in the first week of August if I promptly paid the deposit , which I did.

This time frame passed and I called them 2 weeks after and was given a soon to be installed time, another 2 weeks passed so I emailed and I was given a contact you tomorrow with likely hood of installation early following week line.
Another 2 weeks have passed with no contact bringing us to the present.

Not sure what I can believe at this point or if this company will eventually install said system, approaching 2 months since deposit paid and beginning to regret my choice.

Good

Good price for panels and good quality invertor. The same components with other companies were more expensive. Not sure if the positioning of the panels on the roof will get the most sun. The layout on the quote was much better than the installation layout. Could be some shade. Show additional information

Good customer care and installation neatly done

Out of 3 quotes requested through SolarQuotes, 2 companies got in touch, and unlike the competitor, which gave a brief call about projected system due to us installing the system in a month's time, SunGold Solar prepared the detailed quote straight away regardless of our deferred timelines.

Our house is a small 2 story one on a narrow lot, so the roof real estate is minuscule. However SunGold were creative in system design and managed to put in 5.5 Kw worth of panels.

System included Tier-1 panels paired with Fronius Symo inverter, which look to be decent for the price paid. When asked, they also offered financing, even though we've chosen another lender due to lower % (check the article on this website to learn about Green financing).

All questions that we had about the installation, panels placement, etc. were answered - happy with the sales process.

Waiting for the installation didn't take long - a little over a week. Was slightly delayed due to heavy rains, however the weather is not installer's hands.

Installers team were careful, polite, asked questions about how we want the cabling done on the outside (we asked it to be close to down-pipe to conceal it), helped with activating Fronius WiFi connectivity and left the place clean.

SunGold Solar also submitted the request to Origin to enable feed-in metering, which we're currently waiting to be completed.

Overall impression - job well done.

Great service & product

After researching various solar quotes we decided to sign up with Sungold Solar. We didn’t feel pressured by their sales team & the product they offered was great value for money. We were extremely happy with the installers, they finished the job within the allocated time & didn’t leave a mess. Overall our experience with Sungold Solar was a positive one. Show additional information

Straight forward. Easy interaction. Professional and polite.

The quotation process was great. Anisul Islam answered all my questions patiently without pushing. Excellent.

The installation was scheduled for 8:30am, the installer arrived at 7:30am. This was great, but maybe abit too early.

Overall customer service was excellent, Sungold dealt with grid operator and my energy provider. I have since, received communication from Energy Australia that my meter is not in the queue for solar update.

Comments for improvement;

I was supplied with Growatt inverter. I had some detail product related questions, Sungold asked me to call 1 of 2 phone numbers belonging to Growatt. Both numbers were not answered and with no more space to leave voice mails. I eventually resolved the issue myself. But the phone support for the inverter does not necessarily fill me with confidence.

I paid in full on the same day of installation but I only got the Invoice 3 days later after multiple follow ups. Considering the invoice number was required for the extended warranty registration (of inverter), I would have thought this should have been sent out like clock work.

Fantastic service

Great sales process and value for money system. Highly recommend sungold solar Show additional information

Happy with my panels

Overall process was quick and smooth, customer service very polite and helpful. Show additional information

No stress

Took the stress out of choosing an installer in a very competitive market. Found the whole process easy, on hand to answer any queries, no heavy sales pitch, good quote. The installation was on time with friendly & efficient installers. Happy to recommend. Show additional information

Good service on time.

Process were easy and clear to understand. Sun Gold Solar was punctual. Happy with their services. Show additional information

Easy To Deal with

Professional from start to finish. Unsil and the team were great Highly recommend. Show additional information

Quality Product, Installation and Service.

Sungold Solar provided very informative facts and product details prior to the sale. I felt that I really understood the panels and the energy they would provide to suit the needs of my home and my family. Installation was very prompt, with having contact with Sungold at any time I had a question. The installation crew were very polite and courteous, assisting with the installation of the app on my phone that allows me to monitor solar energy produced. Sungold then communicated with me about the installation of the smart metre, emails were promptly sent explaining the next step involved. Sungold is very helpful and will answer any questions that you have about your system. I feel that they genuinely care about helping you with financing your energy costs in your home with the use of their high quality solar panels. Thank you Sungold Solar! Show additional information

Great products, service and installation

They made the process very easy from start to end, great customer service and top installers - highly recommended. Show additional information

Recommend

Chose sungold over local installers as price was around 2000 cheaper for same system system was installed when they said it would be and installer was very professional and done a neat job no cables lying over roof etc after sales service has been great so far and they return calls promptly special thanks to sam for setting up the wifi monitoring for me even though I haven’t figured out how to use it yet Show additional information

Reasonable pricing, Quality product, Punctual service

Very competitive pricing.
The customer service is great.
Unlike other solar companies Sungold was not persuasive or pushing, all the information was laid ahead of me and left for my decision. In saying that, their solar expert knowledge was readily available when needed.
Sungold delivered what they have promised.
The system was installed within 2 weeks of our agreement as promised.
At the end the installers did a fantastic job. The premise was left tidy and clean.
All the paperwork is done by Sungold. They contacting my energy provider and added my solar to my customer profile.
All the setups, including phone app and web user access is assisted by their staff too.
I am recommending them to all my friends and family.