SAE Group Pty Ltd

SAE Group Pty Ltd Reviews

Take the power back!

SAE Group are celebrating 10 years in solar and more than 18,000 solar installations since 2010.

• We are Gold Accredited Master Electricians first and foremost
  • We are a Clean Energy Council Approved Retailer
  • We hold ISO accreditations 9001 & AS/NZS 4801 for quality and safety
  • We are here for the long run - from your initial enquiry to installation, servicing and beyond – we are with you the whole way
  • We deliver quality installations and offer a 12 year workmanship warranty
  • Our offer onsite assessments to cover off all aspects of your solar proposal, including any electrical work, so there will be no surprises on the day of installation – and because we are sparkies, we can handle your electrical work as well
  • With offices in Brisbane, Tweed Heads, Coffs Harbour and the Sunshine Coast, we are always just a phone call away

Reviewers report paying: $2,200 - $8,538 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

SAE Group Pty Ltd Reviews (926)

4.3/5

4.4/5

4.3/5

Top Team

Good (email and phone calls) communication to keep me up to date each step of the way,

Quality and clean install,

Value for money (honest quote),

Easy/multiple pay options

Very punctual

They were recommended to me by 2 friends and I would recommend them to others.

We really appreciate your detailed review Tai, thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. It's great to to hear that our service has given you cause to recommend us. We look forward to helping your friends and family in the future. Meanwhile we hope you are enjoying your new solar powered lifestyle!

Solar Installation

The SAE Team was great from start to finish. I would recommend to family and friends.

Great news Cory, thanks for leaving your review. We appreciate the recommendation and look forward to helping your family and friends in the future. Welcome to the solar powered community! ????

A Very Professional Organisation

From our first contact the administration staff were very helpful
It is not that often than you have someone really take ownership of a client's requirements.
Daryelle is one of those that does she even provided her personal phone contact just incase we had any concerns.
This contact was constant throughout the whole process from start to finish.
The installation team were very thorough and tidy in their work.
I would not hesitate in recommending SAE to friends.

Thanks so much for your great review Brian! Yes, Daryelle does us very proud she is a great asset to our company. We will be sure to pass on your feedback to her. We also appreciate your recommendation and look forward to helping your family and friends in the future. Welcome to the solar powered community!

Need solar? Ask all the questions...

Once we decided we wanted to invest in solar we started researching and then getting quotes.

This can be a confusing time as the quotes differ, there are a number of choices for panels and inverters and it is hard to sort through.

We found SAE great- the quote was clearly laid out, the pricing looked good. They answered our questions and so we went ahead.

The installation took a while to sort due to supply issues and trying to find a suitable date. (Having to be there meant a day off work!)
The installation itself was easy and painless.

The explanation at the end felt rushed and because our inverter can't be turned on yet, we can't see how it works until the electricity panel gets upgraded. I just hope I remember what to do.

Hi Marie-Therese, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are grateful for your feedback and happy to hear that we have been able to make a confusing time clear for you. If you are in need of any further help with your system please don't hesitate to contact us. Welcome to the solar powered community!

From beginning to end SAE group was very helpful and friendly.
I definitely recommend them.

Thanks for those 5 stars Laurence, it's great to hear that you are so happy with your solar journey with SAE. We have no doubt you will be enjoying your fantastic new 8kw system and the benefits it brings.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review Tom. We appreciate your feedback.

SAE Group were great throughout the entire process. Seamless!

We were quite pleased with the result of our solar system. We believe this is attributed to the fact our experience with the sales consultant was seamless, he listened to what we wanted and what we wanted to achieve. Pursuing the best outcome for our home and situation. The products used are industry best products and we couldn’t be happier.

A big thanks to Deveron you should be rewarded as you go over and above, putting the customers needs first. SAE Group should be glad to have someone like you within their ranks.

Thanks for the fantastic review Jarrad! It's great to hear that you are so pleased with your solar journey with SAE and especially Deveron. Yes, we are very happy to have a consultant of Deveron's calibre working with us. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback. Welcome to the solar powered community!

Excellent

Informative and thorough sales person.
Flexible with date changes
Staff always accessible and very polite and thorough
End product: excellent

Hi Pete, thanks for the great review. It's wonderful to hear that you are so happy with your solar journey with SAE. If we can be of any help to you or your friends and family in the future please don't hesitate to get in touch. Enjoy your fantastic new 8kw system!

Good Company

Provided best system for a difficult roof layout.
Fast response 1 month from 1st contact to installation complete.
Responsive to questions.
Good installation team.

Hi Robert, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent solar installation and that our team have provided you with prompt, efficient, and helpful service. Welcome to the solar powered community!

Excellent all the way through

From our first approach to SAE to obtain preliminary information about proposals and costings to the final commissioning of the completed system every representative of SAE has been informative, honest, and a pleasure to deal with. We lost a few weeks because of incessant rain but otherwise the job was completed on time, on budget;
and the result far exceeds my initial expectations

Thanks for the fantastic review Paul! We are really pleased to hear that we were able to take such good care of you on your solar journey. Enjoy the sunshine now it's back out and all the benefits of your new solar powered lifestyle!

Simply solved

SAE group provided a comprehensive quote with plenty of follow up information as well as quick and efficient installation.

Hi Daryn, thanks for the fantastic review, it's great to hear from another happy customer. Enjoy your new solar powered lifestyle!

Good quality installation

SAE was most impressive of the companies I got quotes from - 5 in all.
The sales person was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic (one of only 2 who visited premises) and presented a proposal with good quality products at reasonable price )including some options) - not the cheapest, nor the most expensive.
Also they offered better warranties on products and workmanship than most of the others.
Installation went very well and was about 3 weeks earlier than initially scheduled - crew of 3 appeared to know their stuff.
Customer service immediately after was not so good - their customer information booklet referred to warranty documentation being provided in the Operation Manual. This was not provided and when I queried this I was initially told by someone in their office that I could find it myself using Google! That did not exactly please me, but I assumed that perhaps it was an office junior.
I advised the company that I would hold back final payment until this was provided to my satisfaction.
However it still took another 19 days and many emails backwards and forwards until I was eventually given the warranty information for the various components in the system that should have been handed over at completion of the installation.
Despite this hassle I am satisfied that SAE will do a good job - they just need to improve their office back-up.

Hi Michael, thank you for your detailed review, we appreciate the feedback and will be taking it onboard to ensure all areas of our customers solar journey is as smooth as possible. We are really pleased to hear however that overall you were impressed with SAE Group. If we can be of any help in the future please don't hesitate to get in touch. Enjoy your new solar powered lifestyle!

Original Review on 31-07-2020:

Quality system at a great price.

The sales person was informative and answered our questions promptly. The installers were punctual & friendly and answered our questions regarding placement of the panels decisively. The company was very communicative throughout the whole process providing regular updates by phone/text/email. They also provided all the details needed to request a Smartmeter from our energy retailer. All in all we've very happy with the company and the installation. Original ratings

That's great news Janine! Sounds like we've hit the mark with making your solar journey as seamless as possible. If we can be of any further help to you or your friends and family please don't hesitate to get in touch. Welcome to the solar powered community!

8 months later we asked Janine: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Our system has been performing consistently since installation. We've changed energy providers a couple of times over the past year and are now no longer paying for our electricity usage - in fact we receive a credit each quarter. All in all very happy with the panels, the inverter and the installation.

Perfect Job

Sales quote was professional with lots of good advice.
Installation was carried out and completed exactly on time as advised. Fitters were friendly and helpful. I have found the customer service to be swift, efficient and friendly.

Hi Mike, thanks for the great review. It's wonderful to hear that your experience with SAE from end to end was to your satisfaction. We love seeing those 5 stars! Welcome to the solar powered community.

True professionals

Can’t speak highly enough about this company. Seemless install and great communication.

Thanks for your review Peter we are so glad to hear that your experience with SAE was cause for such high praise! Enjoy your new solar powered lifestyle.

SAE not the best

Still awaiting the installation of my solar system. SAE were very quick to take a deposit however went very quiet afterwards. I've had to chase them up all the way and again there has been delay after delay. Unfortunately based on my experience, I wouldn't deal with SAE again. If I wasn't in a contract with them I would have withdrawn from the sale gone with another company. They come up with a good price but their customer service isn't up to standard. I cannot comment on installation or workmanship at this time.

Hi Callum,
Thank you for your review. I am sorry we were unable to accommodate your needs on this occasion. We have been very responsive and flexible moving your installation date at your request quite a few times. I hope that should you choose to proceed in the future that we can assist you make the switch to a quality solar system

Great Company

Sales/Quoting was very informative. Explained well to us.

Installation was great. One of the reason we went with SAE was they are the whole package did not out source the installation. The installation team were a great team of guys and work was carried out as scheduled only hiccup was rain not their doing. Still keep us up to date with when it was happening.

Customer service was also very good. We were explained in easy terms about the system on the day of installation. Sorted showed us wifi and app connection. Grid connection was sorted by SAE also.

SAE are the complete package and we would certainly recommend them.

Thanks for the fantastic review Barry, much appreciated. We aim to support our customers from start to finish on their solar journey so it's great to hear that you found SAE to be the 'complete package'. Enjoy your new solar powered lifestyle!

Everything went well. The only problem was a delay in installation from early February to early March.

Sale quoting was good.
Installation was excellent. Polite, tidy and punctual.
Customer service has been great so far with grid connection organised.

Hi Greg, thanks for the great review. It's fantastic to hear that you are pleased with our service from end to end. Welcome to the solar powered community!

Professional and good value

I found SAE to have professional and thorough sales service and a neat and prompt install team. We went with the SolarEdge optimised system to deal with some shading issues, it's performing well and the monitoring system is good. I had a small issue with the panel by panel monitoring system, but SolarEdge rectified it quickly after I logged an issue. My only complaint would be that there was pressure applied to sign up asap to get the 2020 rebate locked in, with an informal commitment to install by end of year, but we didn't get it installed fully until early March. We've had a lot of rain to be fair, but I doubt it was ever realistic. But I'm happy with the system and price, and would use them again.

Hi Rowan, thanks for taking the time to leave your review. We appreciate all your feedback and will take it onboard. We are pleased to hear that our professional service gives you cause to use us again. Enjoy your new solar powered lifestyle!

Great job

The whole process was a good experience from first contact, quote and installation to follow up from staff on completion
Efficient and friendly service from all involved with ample support offered at all stages of the process

Thanks for your review Jo, we are really pleased to hear that our team have taken such good care of you on your solar journey. We appreciate the recommendation and hope you enjoy your new solar powered lifestyle!

Good value for money

Got solar analytics and upgraded powerboard, so added an extra $2k to the system.

All questions answered thoroughly.
Install prompt.
Too early to tell about workmanship and system reliability but so far so good

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review Steve and letting us know that you are happy with our service. We have no doubt you will be reaping the rewards of your investment in no time at all. Enjoy!

Straight forward

The sales quoting process was good as there was 1 person from beginning to end who followed everything up and he was easy to get hold of. He navigated the various current manufacturers discounts to get a good price. The paperwork was pretty straight forward. The girls in the office stayed in touch regularly during the period before install which was a bit longer for me as it had to fit in around other renovation jobs. The install was done by 2 teams so only took a day as it was 32 panels. They were a nice bunch and the house was left as they found it. The office followed up post install the next day answered any questions and organised the certificate for the retailer to come and fit the smart meter. All in all I think it was a very good experience that didn’t have any problems. Good kit (fronius /sunpower) working well and providing the advertised current.

Thanks for providing such a detailed review Paul! It's great to hear exactly how each of our teams took care of you on your solar journey. If we can be of any help to you or your friends and family in the future please don't hesitate to get in touch. Meanwhile, enjoy your fantastic new 10kw system!

Original Review on 19-06-2020:

Efficient, polite and installed before I knew it

The sales team were polite and kept me informed.
Didn't seem to be bothered when I rang again asking another question.
Was lucky that they could fit me in by the end of the week.
The installation team were friendly and professional and the office team did a follow up.
The sales gentleman also told me of prices that I should be looking for

Hi Lyn, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are so very pleased to hear that you were happy with our service. If we can be of any further help please don't hesitate to contact us. Enjoy, that fantastic new solar system!

8 months later we asked Lyn : "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

So we have had a couple of bills since installing and so far over $450 in credit, considering it replaced mind you a smaller system but we were getting 55 cents per kw and got bills anywhere from $0 - $60 a qtr, so this is one Bill that we are looking forward too.

Great Job.

My installation was carried out without a hitch, and the two boys who did it were very courteous and very professional. It is working well and now I just have to wait for my energy provider to pull their finger out and re-tune my meter slow.

I've also enjoyed dealing with the office staff, in particular, Daryelle. Only good vibes there.

Hi Col, thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review. We are really happy to hear that your experience with SAE has been enjoyable and that our team have been courteous and professional in all their dealings with you. We will be sure to pass on your feedback to Daryelle in particular. Thanks again and enjoy your new solar powered lifestyle!

Great all round

Everything was made easy, the administration & installers where very friendly and professional, I would definitely recommend the company.

Thanks Jason, we appreciate your feedback and we are really pleased to hear that our team made everything easy for you, that's exactly the outcome we are aiming for. Thanks for the recommendation as well. Welcome to the solar powered community!

Fantastic Service & Product - Highly Recommend

With so many solar companies out there, it was quite challenging to find the right company. Dealing with SAE Group from the quote stage through to installation and hand over was seamless and very easy to deal with.

The customer services team where helpful with providing all the information with processing all the paperwork to Energex to arrange the grid connection after the install. The installation team were on time, very professional and cleaned up after their day.

The proposal was very detailed and professional and easy to understand, the product offered was fantastic after researching what was proposed. We are very happy with going with SAE Group and would highly recommend them.

Thanks for your awesome review Allen! It's great to hear that you are so happy with our service from start to finish and the products we have provided you. Thanks for recommending us so highly. Enjoy your fantastic new 10kw system!

Original Review on 17-05-2020:

Very satisfied

We had a number of questions and changes requested to quotes which were all dealt with professionally and were happy to provide the help that we needed. The installation went smoothly, and the follow up service has been very helpful. Original ratings

Hi Robert, thank you for taking the time to leave your kind review. We are very pleased to hear that our team were able to provide you with professional and helpful service. If we can continue to be of help to you or your family and friends in the future please don't hesitate to contact us. Welcome to the solar powered community, enjoy!

8 months later we asked Robert: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

To date we are very happy with the system, both panels and inverter

Have been looking into solar for a while

Have been looking into solar for awhile and SAE group made the decision easy. They did not push finance or any other options just gave me straight up practical advice. The install went really well and ended up changing the panel positions slightly to harness the sun a bit better. Fantastic and clean install. Very happy

Hi Ben, we are really pleased to hear that you are so happy with your new system and our teams performance. Thanks for taking the time to leave your review. Enjoy your new solar powered lifestyle!

Very happy with Installation

At all stages of the process from design to installation SAE were responsive and good to communicate with. The staff were friendly and responsive.

During the design process SAE were responsive to my requests for changes and to my questions and gave be excellent advice.

There were a couple of hiccups in communication around agreed installation dates but when identified SAE addressed this well and installed the system pre Christmas as I had intended. The kept me well informed of progress.

I am very happy with the installed system.

Hi Stephen, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave your review. It's great to hear how pleased you are with our service and how happy you are with your fantastic new 10kw system. Enjoy!

Amazing system best price

I’ve got my solar system installed by SAE Group Pvt Ltd. They are the best the whole process was very easy in everything from starting salesman through all the queries & questions they answer each question & doubts especially Pete Moran he is so nice,humble & very patient. I would highly recommend SAE Group if anyone wants solar system.

Thanks for the fantastic review and recommendation Naveen! We will be sure to pass on your feedback to Pete. We have no doubt you will be enjoying your new 6.6kw solar system and the benefits it brings! Thanks again Naveen.

Good install

The local contractor did a great job with the installation of our solar system. A couple of last minute changes to the positioning of some panels resulted in a slightly better estimated performance output. Looking forward to the energy savings and a reduced carbon footprint.

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review Martin. We're pleased to hear that you are happy with your recent solar install. Enjoy your new solar powered lifestyle.

in progress

just waiting on installation happy to provide further feedback upon completition

Thanks Steve, we look forward to reading your review. Meanwhile don't hesitate to contact us if we can be of any further help.

Well organised crew

Team were well organised and kept to all their promised schedule dates. System install was straightforward. Options were whittled down quickly during the selection phase.

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review Muraliganesh! It's great to hear that you are happy with your experience with SAE. If we can be of any help in the future please don't hesitate to get in touch. Welcome to the solar powered community!

Quality system with long warranty and no fuss install

We sought out SAE after other operators came door to door offering various deals. While we paid a bit more for the system they are higher quality components with genuine long product warranties (not just "performance warranty") and given SAE has been around a while so is more reliable - a way for the warranty to be serviced. I noticed in my research how some other operators come and go so a reliable company for the warranty is important. The system was installed without problem and works well. We are much more confident in the quality and longevity of the system and the slight extra cost will be worth it, compared to some of the questionable claims made by other operators trying to sell us cheap systems.

Hi Graham, thank you for leaving your review. It's fantastic to hear that you did your research and found that a quality system backed by strong warranties was the better option for you. That is exactly what we aim to provide to all our customers, so we have no doubt you will be enjoying your new 6.6kw system and the benefits it brings your lifestyle, now and well into the future!

Original Review on 01-04-2020:

Great customer engagement!

Sales rep gave me great confidence in the system to be installed with warranty and quality. He was expert in his assessment of my system requirements and was able to foresee detailed issues with meter box and circuit breaker rearrangement. Installation was to be the middle of March but has slipped due to covid 19 issues. While I can appreciate there may be possibly long delays of install now a phone call or email from the company would be reassuring to keep my confidence in the company I have engaged. Original ratings

Hi Rob,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We do apologise for any delays that have occurred as a result of COVID-19. I can see in our notes that our admin team did try to contact you by phone but unfortunately didn't reach you, however - I do sincerely apologise for any lack of communication throughout this time on our behalf and will be sure to bring this to the attention of the appropriate team and manager. We have no doubt that you will be reaping the rewards of your new solar powered home once install is complete. Thanks again for your review Rob.

8 months later we asked Rob: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

System has now operated over one complete 3 mthly billing cycle Appears to be working very well. I am pleasantly surprised at indicated kw harvested on good days.

Bill is now under $200 per quarter- was $600 to $700

Have not connected monitoring up yet as I require a supplier password/code. Not given to me on install - I will have to chase up.

I thought their physical installation was of high quality - may have knocked them down due to delayed install date.

Original Review on 26-03-2020:

Tidy job with no issues and everything is working fine

Tidy job with no issues and everything is working fine Original ratings

Hey Richard,

Thank you kindly for your review. We are thrilled that everything went smoothly and you're happy with your new system - we have no doubt that you'll be seeing the amazing benefits from your solar powered lifestyle in no time at all! Enjoy.

8 months later we asked Richard: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

After one year I've had no issues.
I've paid about $160.00 in 12 months.
Compared to about $1600.00 pa in bills.
We just want someone to fix the issue so we can enjoy the full benefits of our solar system.

Hello di di, thank you for your feedback. We are unable to locate you in our customer database, I would like to contact you directly so that we can resolve any issues you may be having as a priority. Could you please call us on 1300 18 20 50, or email service @saegroup.com.au

Excellent, professional service at every stage

Knowledgeable, helpful, courteous solar representative. Excellent communication during the ordering process. There was an anticipated delay because of their work pressures, but this was readily and quickly resolved to everyone's satisfaction.
Installation teams did a great job given huge wind gusts (2 storey house involved) and difficulty in feeding wires through due to the construction of the house. Managed to achieve all wiring out of site and were professional, friendly and cheerful despite the difficulties encountered.
Suggested change to panel layout providing a better, more balanced look to the house.

System creating maximum output immediately it was connected.

Great result.

Would definitely recommend SAE.

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a detailed review Philip and thank you for your recommendation. It sounds like our team have managed to satisfy all of your solar needs in a professional and helpful manner and we are really pleased to hear that your new solar system is doing a great job of pumping out the power for you! Welcome to the solar powered community Philip.

Great system, installed professionally

Salesman was great and helped us work out the best system for our house. Have been told a few times that we're buying the best you can buy.

Installation went really well. Small muckup with dates and commitments in Contract, but was resolved very soon after the issue was identified.

Professional and quality install, system is working really well and connection to the grid is underway.

Would certainly recommend SAE as they are a company that has been and will continue to be around for a long time for any service issues and to actually fulfill their workmanship warranty.

I would say slightly higher in price than other companies, but in my opinion worth it because there are legitimate reasons - you know you are getting good quality workmanship and a proper warranty (other cheaper companies likely to fold shortly anyway!).

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a thorough review Josh. We really appreciate you identifying the reasons why you chose SAE to accompany you on your solar journey. It's great to hear that you are happy with your new 13kw system and we have no doubt you will enjoy the many benefits it adds to your lifestyle. Welcome to the solar powered community!

Great salesman great service

Best quotes and a man who knows his stuff. Customer service is great with a weekly update on where they are at in every step

Thanks so much for the great review Kelli-jo! Fantastic to hear that our team have provided you with such great service. If we can be of any further help in the future please don't hesitate to get in contact. Meanwhile, enjoy your new 15kw system!

Good quality job!

I was impressed with the sales person James, and the written proposal he produced. The company's website and online information also looked quite professional. I suspect some other suppliers may have offered a lower quote, but I wanted the job to be properly done and felt confident they would deliver that. Mitch and his team did an excellent installation, including spending some time ensuring the connecting cables were routed through the ceiling of my difficult skillion roof so that they are not visible. They completed all the normal post-installation notifications etc., and I was very satisfied with their work.

Thanks for your detailed review Christopher. It's great to receive your feedback about our website and online information. James and Mitch will be really happy to hear that you were impressed with their work, so we'll be sure to pass on your feedback. Welcome to the solar powered community!

Original Review on 19-03-2020:

Fantastic company to deal with, can't recommend them highly enough.

Have not had any issues, the initial on-site assessment was professional, initial design very good. We asked for a larger system, rather than just upgrading to 6.6Kw and whether pricing could be improved. Everything was done well and truly to our satisfaction. We now have a total of 8.1Kw via two inverters.

The panel installation was faultless. The team obviously all knew their roles during the installation, were extremely professional, polite and courteous. The finished job was extremely neat, and the guys left the house clean and tidy without any mess or leftover material. They even replaced a broken tile (which we knew about) in a part of the roof away from the installation area.

While we had an existing grid connecion for the old system, they did arrange a new connection offer for the new system, which was arranged prior to installation and re-confirmed afterwards. CCEW certificate has also been supplied for the system upgrade.

Great company to deal with.

Hi Alastair,

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We are so pleased that you had a smooth end-to-end journey with us as this is something we truly pride ourselves on delivering!

We have no doubt that you'll be enjoying your new solar system in no time at all and will be reaping the rewards for years to come.

Thanks again for your review and choosing to work with SAE Group!

8 months later we asked Alastair: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes, it seems to be meeting all of our needs. Will now keep an eye on annual value to work out the pay back period.

Very Satisfied with Installation

Was quite hesitant about going ahead with a solar installation. Once I posted an enquiry or two I was harassed day and night by organisations form all over NSW and Queensland. All offered me - they said - the best deal on the market.

Being in a regional area I had a preference for dealing with a local supplier so I could get a quick response to problems if they occurred.

While most would be suppliers based their quotes on a Google maps examination a couple of people actually came to inspect the job. One of these was Mark Horley from SAE Group. He was very thorough in his approach and alone among the quoters climbed onto the roof for a personal inspection. Quote was not the lowest but his service was excellent and he showed a real desire to accommodate our needs.

The installation was conducted on the day promised. The installers were on time, polite and tidy. They communicated well with me during the exercise. They also found and fixed a problem with the Whirlybird on our roof.

All connection matters were handled promptly and without fuss. I received a follow up phone call after installation or check if any issues required attention.

Hi Doug, it's great to hear that you are so pleased with Marks commitment to providing you with the best system to accommodate your needs. We'll be sure to pass on your feedback to Mark and the team. Enjoy that fantastic new 6.6kw system!

Quality Installation

Sales process was good, sales guy easy to talk to and explained everything very well.
Good quality install and they cleaned up and removed all rubbish. Only complaint with install team is they didn't advise that they were a bit late - but they still had the install complete on time. Still really happy with the install guys.
Organised grid connection for me in a timely manner.
Overall highly reccomend these guys.

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review Dean, it's great to hear that our teams performance has given you cause to recommend us. We look forward to helping your friends and family in the future. Enjoy that fantastic new 6.6kw system!

Fantastic company

Prompt quotes, Knowledgeable installers And great customer service. Made the solar experience simple and easy

Thanks for the great review Anna! We are really happy to hear that our teams professionalism has made your solar experience simple and easy. If we can be of any further help in the future please don't hesitate to get in touch. Welcome to the solar powered community!

Great service from quote to installation and commissioning, excellent product. Thank you SAE Group

Thank you Julian! We appreciate your feedback and we're really pleased to hear that you are so pleased with our service and products. Enjoy your new solar powered lifestyle!

Original Review on 28-02-2020:

High quaility product, well priced, average installation

15kw SMA inverter (with 10yr warranty) with 13kw of Sunpower panels (25yr warranty) ready for future expansion. Product quailty seems very good, although not yet functional. Price was good and we went with SAE given their 10yr installation warranty. Installation quaility was poor boardering on dangerous. SAE have been good arranging for another (differrent) installer to come back and fix the issue (next week). I don't blame SAE as you can't keep an eye on everyone and they trusted this person to do a good job. I'm sure I'll be happy with it once it's up and running. Original ratings

Hi Ian, thank you for taking the time to share your review and bring this to our attention. We appreciate your feedback and apologise that your installation didn’t meet your expectations.o We have checked your account and can see that we have someone scheduled in to visit your property and finalise the installation within the next week – we appreciate your understanding, co-operation and patience with this process. We have no doubt that you’ll be reaping the rewards of your new solar powered lifestyle in no time at all. Should you ever need any assistance with your system, please do give us a call and one of the team will be more than happy to help out! Thanks again for sharing your feedback Ian.

8 months later we asked Ian: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

The system is perfoming well and to my expectation. We have managed to eliminate our power bill.

Excellent Company! Highly recommend!

SAE Group were fantastic throughout the whole process. Excellent communication before during and after. Ecellent service by installation crew and after service to get it all up and running. Very professional, polite and friendly. Cannot fault them at all. Highly recommend!

What a great review to read Karen, thanks so much! We couldn't be happier to hear that our team have provided you with such excellent service and given you cause to recommend us so highly. If we can be of any further help to you or your friends and family please don't hesitate to get in touch. Enjoy that fantastic new 6.6kw system!

First time installation so don't really know what to compare it to

Sales/quoting could have been better, poor communication to the point where I almost gave up. Installers were polite, a little bit late, a few dents in the roofing iron and few screws left out which I replaced later. They sent me a little bit of information and a Web link for me to organise the grid connection myself and I had to chase them up for a final payment receipt but none of this was to stressful.

Hello Guy, thank you for your detailed review. We do appreciate your response and we do understand its the little things that make all the difference. It's these things that we strive for. We appreciate your feedback and will be working on the finer points of our customer experience moving forward.

Very knowledgeable and helpful team.

From the initial quoting all the way through to the installation, SAE were fantastic to deal with. The team is very knowledgeable and helpful with assessing your needs in a solar system and offer a number of option to suit your requirements. The installation went very smooth and the installation team were very polite and approachable, and gave great tips and advice for the future maintenance of the system. I would highly recommend SAE.

Hi Tim, we are thrilled to hear that your solar journey with SAE was fantastic! We aim to provide a smooth journey from end to end so we'll be sure to pass on your feedback to all our teams. Welcome to the solar powered community. Enjoy!